11 37.93%
  • There will be a timeskip so he can learn more jutsu

5 17.24%
    Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Real Naruto

i don't know if anyone has posted this before but this is my 1st thread so go easy. As the story goes naruto is now stronger than kakashi and maybe even jiraiya but all the skills we saw him display against pain was what he learned since the beginning of shippuden. but seeing how sasuke had grown in the 3 with orochimaru and how he become so strong unlike the young sasuke yet naruto comes back with hardly new skills to display apart from odama rasengan (which in my opinion sucks) coz thinking about it i think MS sasuke still owns sage naruto. remember jiraiya says to him at the start don't use that jutsu, well i doubt that was odama rasengan. for those who don't know what im getting at, do you really believe naruto would spend 2/3 years with someone like jiraiya for a teacher and not have some awesome jutsu up his sleeve. i think naruto still has some skills left to show that will leave us with ours jaws hanging. if you agree what kinds of skills do you think he will have and btw he also needs some more wind jutsu as well as a new element.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The Real Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Banjodotman View Post
    i don't know if anyone has posted this before but this is my 1st thread so go easy. As the story goes naruto is now stronger than kakashi and maybe even jiraiya but all the skills we saw him display against pain was what he learned since the beginning of shippuden. but seeing how sasuke had grown in the 3 with orochimaru and how he become so strong unlike the young sasuke yet naruto comes back with hardly new skills to display apart from odama rasengan (which in my opinion sucks) coz thinking about it i think MS sasuke still owns sage naruto. remember jiraiya says to him at the start don't use that jutsu, well i doubt that was odama rasengan. for those who don't know what im getting at, do you really believe naruto would spend 2/3 years with someone like jiraiya for a teacher and not have some awesome jutsu up his sleeve. i think naruto still has some skills left to show that will leave us with ours jaws hanging. if you agree what kinds of skills do you think he will have and btw he also needs some more wind jutsu as well as a new element.
    I have read this a few times now, that jirayja said dont use that jutsu!
    but what I literatly see is, "dont use that power" I actually always thought of that referring to the nine tails power, I never focused on the possibility that it also could be a jutsu, although I dont think that, I just think he was referring to the kyuubi power/chakra

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well gratz on your first post. but if i could recommend something. try to break up your paragraph a little when posting, because it gives the reader a hard time to read the material correctly.

but i think that what jiraiya was actually talking about was the kyuubi powers, not an actual jutsu. i hope i'm wrong and naruto has some crazy jutsu awaiting us, but idk.

maybe something like minato's flying thunder god jutsu, but more advanced due to his high chakra levels and shadow clones.

but hey guys, we've seen naruto in sage mode, but let's not forget what he's possibly capable of. at the end of naruto vs pain, we saw naruto's eyes go sage/kyuubi mode. that's what interests me a little. also itachi shoved that crow into his mouth, probably some way to fight against the sharingan, cuz i remember itachi saying something like "i hope you never have to use it". then of course there's "that jutsu" that jiraiya and the toad spoke of before the jiraiya vs pain fight which minato has left behind for naruto to master. so naruto obviously has some powers to show us soon.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    well gratz on your first post. but if i could recommend something. try to break up your paragraph a little when posting, because it gives the reader a hard time to read the material correctly.

but i think that what jiraiya was actually talking about was the kyuubi powers, not an actual jutsu. i hope i'm wrong and naruto has some crazy jutsu awaiting us, but idk.

maybe something like minato's flying thunder god jutsu, but more advanced due to his high chakra levels and shadow clones.

but hey guys, we've seen naruto in sage mode, but let's not forget what he's possibly capable of. at the end of naruto vs pain, we saw naruto's eyes go sage/kyuubi mode. that's what interests me a little. also itachi shoved that crow into his mouth, probably some way to fight against the sharingan, cuz i remember itachi saying something like "i hope you never have to use it". then of course there's "that jutsu" that jiraiya and the toad spoke of before the jiraiya vs pain fight which minato has left behind for naruto to master. so naruto obviously has some powers to show us soon.
    Man you reminded me of a couple of things, idk for sure either but the sage\kyuubi mode was pretty sweet and maybe the jutsu minato left was the special power, that minato spoke of is what naruto needs to beat madara. well remembered

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post

Don't get your hopes up regarding that jutsu.

It could just be the RS.

We all had our hopes high when Naruto was training during the night on his new jutsu (so we thought) in the frog world. But it turned out to be the RS.

Disappointing.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm still thinking that unfinished Jutsu that was talked about between Jiraya and the frog just before he went to fight pain was something other than the RS, since there was alot of hesitation from the Frog about entrusting/teaching him with "that jutsu" plus they eluded to the fact..well at least Jiraya that Minato had this jutsu to help either defeat Madara or stop/seal the Kyuubi and wanted Naruto to finish it for a reason. He still has alot to learn.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thx for the tips lol and yh i think ur right it could be the kyuubi power