Page 2 of 10 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 183
  1. #21
    Senior Member Rike Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Rike Senju is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,021
    Location
    Nowhere
    Tired ._.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Obito > Pain that doesn't make him strongest though.
     
         

  2. #22
    Member TruthLover19's Avatar
    Status
    TruthLover19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    960
    Location
    In The Ultimate Reality
    OG
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    I don't see how nagato can beat obito ,kamuie is op
     
         

  3. #23
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,825
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Nagato is an idiot. Intelligence is invaluable when it comes to the Narutoverse. Therefore Obito>Nagato.
     
         

  4. #24
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBandaa View Post
    Are you saying Obito is not the master of Kamui? His own eye tech? lol
    Pain has more than enough jutsu and animal summons to make Obito use up his 5 minutes, if Konan could do it, it'll be easy for Pain.
     
         

  5. #25
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,211
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    #SS
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hatake- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post

    Totally brah.
    Lmao at these.
    OT: I kinda agree but Obito definitely had the means to defeat Pain. I say Pain means Obito at that time 7 times out of 10.
     
         

  6. #26
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,208
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBandaa View Post
    Are you saying Obito is not the master of Kamui? His own eye tech? lol
    this.. lol that guy.... anyway on topic, can't hit what you can't touch.. I mean there is a possibility of shinra tensei, like negative knight said. but again, with Kamui and the fact he can make hiself intangible, I don't see how pain will stop Obito. Yes he'll be a challenge, but Obito can overcome pain.
     
         

  7. #27
    Member UncleSi's Avatar
    Status
    UncleSi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    436
    Location
    North Carolina
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    I was talking about Akatsuki, and even against Naruto, Pain wasn't at full power.
    Sorry my logic was that Naruto beat them all in sm and now he is in bm and cant defeat Obito, and why was nagato not at full strength who said he wasnt?
     
         

  8. #28
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Nagato controls all the Path's, he is all of them combined and has all their powers, I doubt Obito can stop something like that.
    I don't know whether you've suddenly started talking about Nagato here, but with regards to Pain, Obito stands a decent chance of snatching victory if we ignore the fact that he could always stop Nagato without initiating in direct combat with the Paths (because of his knowledge on the Rikudō‎ no Jutsu and the chakra receivers). Combining Mokuton with Kamui (and using a complete Izanagi as a last resort) equates to serious levels of hax. Pain also has ways of winning, mind.
     
         

  9. #29
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSi View Post
    Sorry my logic was that Naruto beat them all in sm and now he is in bm and cant defeat Obito, and why was nagato not at full strength who said he wasnt?
    Pain had just got done cleaning Konoha, God Mode was powerless until 4 of his 6 Path's were destroyed.
     
         

  10. #30
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,208
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Nagato is an idiot. Intelligence is invaluable when it comes to the Narutoverse. Therefore Obito>Nagato.
    Nagato, an idiot? lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Pain has more than enough jutsu and animal summons to make Obito use up his 5 minutes, if Konan could do it, it'll be easy for Pain.
    Didn't think about this, yeah you have a point. It still won't be easy and I still see Obito beating Pain somehow.
     
         

  11. #31
    Member UncleSi's Avatar
    Status
    UncleSi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    436
    Location
    North Carolina
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Pain had just got done cleaning Konoha, God Mode was powerless until 4 of his 6 Path's were destroyed.
    m I accept your proposal...
     
         

  12. #32
    Member
    Status
    DonS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    lol random rant
     
         

  13. #33
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,825
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by From the Dark Spire View Post
    Nagato, an idiot? lol!

    Didn't think about this, yeah you have a point. It still won't be easy and I still see Obito beating Pain somehow.
    In comparison to the smartest of shinobi, yes. He was so easily manipulated. Madara is the only shinobi that is both a powerhouse and a smart guy (somewhat).
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Status
    ThomasJeffersonwasasadist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    He can only hold it for five minutes at a time after he releases it that time limit resets pain has to hit him non stop without obito dodging any of it by himself. just because konan had a huge trap set and knew obitos weakness doesn't mean pain /nagato would.
     
         

  15. #35
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    I don't know whether you've suddenly started talking about Nagato here, but with regards to Pain, Obito stands a decent chance of snatching victory if we ignore the fact that he could always stop Nagato without initiating in direct combat with the Paths (because of his knowledge on the Rikudō‎ no Jutsu and the chakra receivers). Combining Mokuton with Kamui (and using a complete Izanagi as a last resort) equates to serious levels of hax. Pain also has ways of winning, mind.
    All Obito depends on is his intangibility, which runs out after 5 minutes of continuous use. Pain can easily make him use that up.

    And in any sort of case, Rinnegan will always defeat any other lower form of Dōjutsu, that shouldn't even be disputed.
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,447
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    I always considered Nagato as the strongest
    obito already had kamui
    if he was so op and shit he could have killed him and obtained the rinnegan and carried the plan acc.
    to his way or maybe the plot wasnt designed like that
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,551
    Location
    At your mom's
    I swear to drunk I'm not God
     



    Re: Let's get something straight.

    not sure, but what about itachi?
     
         

  18. #38
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,070
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    please tell me how can the 6pop fight 6 bijuu when there bodies where getting destroyed by naruto punches in base rasengan plus obito has better controll over the mazo did nagato does also if where talking about nagato

    6 bijuu plus obito combo will get his intervals
     
         

  19. #39
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    All Obito depends on is his intangibility, which runs out after 5 minutes of continuous use. Pain can easily make him use that up.

    And in any sort of case, Rinnegan will always defeat any other lower form of Dōjutsu, that shouldn't even be disputed.
    He has Mokuton, which was hidden from us for plot/identity reasons. He will use Izanagi if he has to. So these aren't things you can ignore. And with regards to your final point. Obito isn't your typical MS user like Itachi or Sasuke who would be dispatched by a stronger Rinnegan user. You need a special type of power (ala, S/T Ninjutsu) to defeat him, that's canon [1]. The only way Pain is winning is if he can spam his Jutsu and force Obito to remain intangible (and therefore unable to warp). But the former has nothing for a complete Izanagi.
     
         

  20. #40
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Let's get something straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post
    not sure, but what about itachi?
    When he was alive, he was hindered by many things. Pain would take him.
    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    please tell me how can the 6pop fight 6 bijuu when there bodies where getting destroyed by naruto punches in base rasengan plus obito has better controll over the mazo did nagato does also if where talking about nagato

    6 bijuu plus obito combo will get his intervals
    This is about the time when Obito relied solely on Kamui and Izanagi.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •