Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Let's get something straight.

If this were a fight between the two without prior knowledge to their skills, then Pain would take the game here. However, Obito knows his secret all to well to choose not to exploit it. If we were talking about Nagato with all the powers infused within him then its a different story.

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

Because of nagato sensing abilities even if obito does come back with izanagi it won't help much because the moment he returns nagato will know about it, kamui is most troublesome(because it can suck you into a dimension) ...but so is human path(because it can instantly yank your soul out) if either one of them lay a hand on each other the match is over, just depends.... obito's level of wood release is no problem for nagato to handle neither is his fire techniques or shuriken skills, and im pretty sure tha CT goes on for much more than five minutes so nagato could potentually end obito with that,and both of them can just rock, paper, scissors over who gets gedo mazo i guess... but the title of whos strongest defo goes in nagatos favor so i agree.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.

Obito is my favorite character, but I do somewhat agree with you, part of me also thinks he still has a chance with his wood release, and izanami/izanagi.

Status
    Dec 2012
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.

Obito was 3rd not 2nd or even 1st,
    Because the 2nd said it clearly - he's a pathetic loser, i think you figured it out what i meant

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    Obito was 3rd not 2nd or even 1st,
    Because the 2nd said it clearly - he's a pathetic loser, i think you figured it out what i meant
    Ya that's what I think too.
    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    Obito is my favorite character, but I do somewhat agree with you, part of me also thinks he still has a chance with his wood release, and izanami/izanagi.
    A chance of prolonging his imminent defeat.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

obito is really just a sorry lil punk, its obvious so this thread renders useless.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

obito is really just a sorry lil punk, its obvious so this thread renders useless.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Gabe The Artist

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Mokuton is no match for Shinra Tensei. Izanagi is just an extended version of his intangibility. Since becoming intangible is a jutsu and not actual dematerialisation, Shinra Tensei should be able to repel it and draw it with Bansho Tenin. Pain has enough animal summons and Demon Path has more than enough weapons to make Obito exploit his Kamui and Izanagi. We don't even know if the King of Hell is even affected by intangibility.
    Becoming intangible IS actual dematerialization. That's like saying fire style: fireball jutsu is just a jutsu and not fire. If it wasn't dematerialization Obito would be dead right now. lmao.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DimLord Urza View Post
    Becoming intangible IS actual dematerialization. That's like saying fire style: fireball jutsu is just a jutsu and not fire. If it wasn't dematerialization Obito would be dead right now. lmao.
    No it isn't. Any part of his body that gets touched is sent to another dimension via Kamui. It doesn't dissolve mass or substance, simply moves it through an unseen portal through time and space.

Go look up the definition.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

pain>obito

Status
    Apr 2012
    Gabe The Artist

No it isn't. Any part of his body that gets touched is sent to another dimension via Kamui. It doesn't dissolve mass or substance, simply moves it through an unseen portal through time and space.

Go look up the definition.
    My bad, the way you used it made it sound like his mass was still present along with his spacial being. But that doesn't make a difference. Pain can't draw something that isn't present within his plane of existence. That is of course assuming that Tobi kamuis himself completely, if he only did parts then Pain could retract and repel the other parts he didn't kamui. Knowing Obito, he would play smart and not underestimate Pain. Assuming Obito has knowledge, he would go straight for Nagato knowing that he controls the paths. Nagato couldn't shinra tensei or preta path Obito if he kamuied himself.

You could argue preta path absorbing Kamui, and it is a fair argument. I made an entire thread about it in Obito vs Madara analysis.
    I see Preta path absorbing Kamui upon activation since it is only a jutsu, but if he's too late then the jutsu would follow integration, where it interacts and distorts time and space, which would be too late for preta to absorb.

I see a very close fight.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

OP, why not answer me?

Sharingan/MS Tobi beats out Pain, I explained why and now I want answer.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    OP, why not answer me?

Sharingan/MS Tobi beats out Pain, I explained why and now I want answer.
    Pain has the power of God himself, no one can defeat that.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DimLord Urza View Post
    My bad, the way you used it made it sound like his mass was still present along with his spacial being. But that doesn't make a difference. Pain can't draw something that isn't present within his plane of existence. That is of course assuming that Tobi kamuis himself completely, if he only did parts then Pain could retract and repel the other parts he didn't kamui. Knowing Obito, he would play smart and not underestimate Pain. Assuming Obito has knowledge, he would go straight for Nagato knowing that he controls the paths. Nagato couldn't shinra tensei or preta path Obito if he kamuied himself.

You could argue preta path absorbing Kamui, and it is a fair argument. I made an entire thread about it in Obito vs Madara analysis.
    I see Preta path absorbing Kamui upon activation since it is only a jutsu, but if he's too late then the jutsu would follow integration, where it interacts and distorts time and space, which would be too late for preta to absorb.

I see a very close fight.
    I meant that it's still a jutsu, and Pain would be able to exploit that. But I've changed my mind. Obito still doesn't stand a chance though.

Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 01-14-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf

i kind of agree except for the fact that obito may actually have the power to defeat him. obito is extremely powerful

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

? if he isnt the master of kamui, who else? i mean he is the only one besides kakashi.

but remember obito can spam kamui unless like kakashi so he can warp more than just a needle and then passing out.

and i dont see a way how pain can beat obito. he has kamui, katon, mokuton and taijutsu skills.

and shinra tensei isnt a problem either because pain needs 5 seconds to use it again and obito warping to him takes less then 5 seconds, it seems flawless because naruto could get so fast to pain after being pushed away ( he just did it with tajuu kage bunshin)

Last edited by AlexXx; 01-14-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexXx View Post
    ? if he isnt the master of kamui, who else? i mean he is the only one besides kakashi.

but remember obito can spam kamui unless like kakashi so he can warp more than just a needle and then passing out.

and i dont see a way how pain can beat obito. he has kamui, katon, mokuton and taijutsu skills.

and shinra tensei isnt a problem either because pain needs 5 seconds to use it again and obito warping to him takes less then 5 seconds, it seems flawless because naruto could get so fast to pain after being pushed away ( he just did it with tajuu kage bunshin)
    Pain has more than 1 path you know.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

it woudl be of course a diference when we say nagato or 6pop because i think nagato who have all the path in him would be harder to defeat then 6 poeple who have only one of 6

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Pain has more than 1 path you know.
    yeah i know but the fight would go out so that only deva path and preta path will be the last ones