Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The strongest characters in the entire series are on the good guy's side

I like how Naruto is different from mainstream entertainment in terms of character strength.

Like if you look at Star Wars, Darth Vader is like super duper omg wtf strong and he's a villain. (for the most part)

Nobody could duel Vader, whereas if we had Hashirama alive right now, he could stomp Orochimaru, Madara, Oibto, etc. and be baking cookies for the Leaf Village afterwards.

BTW does anyone know if Sage of the Six Paths was on the good side? He sealed the Juubi away and acted as a father figure to the tailed beasts, but that's almost everything we know about what he's done and his personality type. If So6P was a good guy, then Naruto defying the trope of "The bad guys are always stronger" becomes even more apparent.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Re: The strongest characters in the entire series are on the good guy's side

Quote Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
    I like how Naruto is different from mainstream entertainment in terms of character strength.

Like if you look at Star Wars, Darth Vader is like super duper omg wtf strong and he's a villain. (for the most part)

Nobody could duel Vader, whereas if we had Hashirama alive right now, he could stomp Orochimaru, Madara, Oibto, etc. and be baking cookies for the Leaf Village afterwards.

BTW does anyone know if Sage of the Six Paths was a good guy? He sealed the Juubi away and acted as a father figure to the tailed beasts, but that's almost everything we know about what he's done and the type of his personality. If So6P was a good guy, then Naruto defying the trope of "The bad guys are always stronger" becomes even more apparent.
    Hashirama could take Orochimaru, sure, and maybe Obito. But not Edo Madara.

I love pink. Pink World FireBird Marco's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unleash the Leash

Sasuke is the strongest!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!

Edo madara is in temporary state. Its not permanent, maybe it will deteriorate later or become expired.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism

I think hashirama could find a way to beat edo madara. the way he told it made the fight sound like a spanking. perfect shinobi whereas the 5 kage were pathetic a fairy tale. does anyone think they can beat up Jesus cause the things he's said to have done were like a fairy tale. onpoint though I think so6p was good he was kind to the beasts and shared his knowledge with people whereas an evil sage hordes power like kabuto

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions & Nightmares

Well priest Sage of the Six paths is on good side.. that's enought on power scaling

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing gives one person so
    much advantage over another as
    to remain always cool and
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBird Marco View Post
    Sasuke is the strongest!
    This ^^

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?

You really believe Hashirama can beat Madara? Who has Rinnegan, Mokuton, & EMS?

PLUS Obito who has MS/Rinnegan & Kamui?

PLUS The Juubi? Stfu

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post

BTW does anyone know if Sage of the Six Paths was on the good side? He sealed the Juubi away and acted as a father figure to the tailed beasts, but that's almost everything we know about what he's done and his personality type. If So6P was a good guy, then Naruto defying the trope of "The bad guys are always stronger" becomes even more apparent.
    bro. The most op Are in fact on the bad side: obito, nagato, oro, kabuto.

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the strongest human is a bad guy (kabuto). strongest non human is a bad guy (juubi)

You really believe Hashirama can beat Madara?
    not him. madara himself

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

I think Hashirama isn't going to help them for some reason, the good guys don't generally get that big an advantage in a Shounen manga.

It takes away the suspense.