Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Sasuke vs Raikage

    Sasuke attempts MS genjutsu on Raikage, but it's no match for him because of the speed of his synapses:

    Because it failed, he attempted it on Shi instead

    Madara vs Raikage

    Madara succeeds in placing Raikage in his genjutsu implying that it was strong enough to bind the nervous system regardless of the speed of the synapses:

    And Raikage is even surprised and ask how he, of all people was placed in a Sharingan illusion

    Conclusion?

    Madara's genjutsu > Sasuke's genjutsu
     
         
    Last edited by T Bogard; 01-14-2013 at 02:31 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Logic wins ^
     
         

  3. #3
    Person kakashichidori's Avatar
    Status
    kakashichidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my world
    Posts
    1,300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Sure
     
         

  4. #4
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    7,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a war in my mind.
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    His lightning armor wasnt activated when Madara used it on him.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Primo's Avatar
    Status
    Primo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hinata's Mind
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do I need to have one of
    these?
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    I have seen sasuke use genjutsu a single time in the entire series against deidara dont remember seeing him do it again then again did kind of skip most of the 5k summit manga and anime
     
         
    Last edited by Primo; 01-14-2013 at 02:32 AM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    True
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Sharsengan's Avatar
    Status
    Sharsengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Well their is no questioning madaras power of course he'd be stronger then sasuskke after all he'd go toe to toe with hashirama senju
     
         

  8. #8
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    His lightning armor wasnt activated when Madara used it on him.
    It was activated
     
         

  9. #9
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    You're asuming sasuke attempted to use ms genjutsu on him? raikage wasn't even looking at sasuke
     
         

  10. #10
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Not even viz said Sasuke tried a genjutsu on A, anyway a legend like Madara I hope his Genjutsu is better than Sasuke's.
     
         

  11. #11
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    You're asuming sasuke attempted to use ms genjutsu on him? raikage wasn't even looking at sasuke
    You see Sasuke accumulating chakra via handseals and try to fix Raikage. From your point of view what was he attempting?
     
         

  12. #12
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    7,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a war in my mind.
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Oh... well Sasuke had only his regular sharingan on and he wasnt even looking at A.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's



    pretty neat pic no ?
     
         

  14. #14
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    You see Sasuke accumulating chakra via handseals and try to fix Raikage. From your point of view what was he attempting?


    For sure it isn't ms genjutsu as it requires eye contact and sasuke's mangekyou was not even on.. so it wasn't ANY sharingan ocular genjutsu...

    it could be some handseal genjutsu...and if it was your argument wont work..

    it only means Madara's ms genjutsu > Sasuke's handseal genjutsu

    which isn't a suprise and makes complete sense


    none the less, I do believe madara would outshine sasuke in genjutsu
     
         

  15. #15
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post


    For sure it isn't ms genjutsu as it requires eye contact and sasuke's mangekyou was not even on.. so it wasn't ANY sharingan ocular genjutsu...

    it could be some handseal genjutsu...and if it was your argument wont work..

    it only means Madara's ms genjutsu > Sasuke's handseal genjutsu

    which isn't a suprise and makes complete sense


    none the less, I do believe madara would outshine sasuke in genjutsu
    It wasn't a handseal genjutsu at all since directly after he realised the fail, he used it on Shi instead. For your information, i've seen Itachi using handseals for Amaterasu and Susanoo also eventhough normally it requires none, like i've seen Kakashi using handseals for Kamui
     
         

  16. #16
    Member dmasta's Avatar
    Status
    dmasta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    saukes isent that good but itachi's is higher the madaras and im not saying this just because im an itachi fan
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    You're asuming sasuke attempted to use ms genjutsu on him? raikage wasn't even looking at sasuke
    He was and even if he wasn't at this point it still doesn't trump the fact sasuke was too slow to perceive most his attacks which should let one come to the conclusion that he could not trap him in a genjustu if he wanted too.So if madara can it only leaves us with one conclusion sakura is easily replaceable with a box of ban aids preferably the ones adorned with sponge bob characters or that madara's genjstu is better then sasukes.I forget what we were talking about
     
         

  18. #18
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Quote Originally Posted by dmasta View Post
    saukes isent that good but itachi's is higher the madaras and im not saying this just because im an itachi fan
    There is actually no proof that either is better than the other in this category, so it's probably only your opinion. For example, i believe that Obito's genjutsu is stronger than Itachi's, but it's only my opinion
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post


    For sure it isn't ms genjutsu as it requires eye contact and sasuke's mangekyou was not even on.. so it wasn't ANY sharingan ocular genjutsu...

    it could be some handseal genjutsu...and if it was your argument wont work..

    it only means Madara's ms genjutsu > Sasuke's handseal genjutsu

    which isn't a suprise and makes complete sense


    none the less, I do believe madara would outshine sasuke in genjutsu
    Yes we can all agree on that at least lol
     
         

  20. #20
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    It wasn't a handseal genjutsu at all since directly after he realised the fail, he used it on Shi instead. For your information, i've seen Itachi using handseals for Amaterasu and Susanoo also eventhough normally it requires none, like i've seen Kakashi using handseals for Kamui

    He used a ocular genjutsu on shi, that doesn't relate to what was going on with the raikage..

    Ei was clearly facing Juugo the entire time.. to assume Sasuke was trying to make eye contact with him and cast a ocular genjutsu is insane.. That's like saying sasuke would try to cast an eye contact jutsu on a blind person....

    Ei is not only not looking at sasuke, but also, sasuke's sharigan wasn't even on ms
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Status
    ThomasJeffersonwasasadist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    we know
     
         

  22. #22
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    He used a ocular genjutsu on shi, that doesn't relate to what was going on with the raikage..

    Ei was clearly facing Juugo the entire time.. to assume Sasuke was trying to make eye contact with him and cast a ocular genjutsu is insane.. That's like saying sasuke would try to cast an eye contact jutsu on a blind person....

    Ei is not only not looking at sasuke, but also, sasuke's sharigan wasn't even on ms
    I'm not sure if we read the same manga. Ei says Sharingan is no match for me clearly implying that Sasuke was attempting a sharingan attack, in this case, genjutsu
     
         

  23. #23
    Member Nicksterz's Avatar
    Status
    Nicksterz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Work Work Work Work
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    This fact should be obvious...
    I don't understand why some of you are surprised or fighting it.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member dmasta's Avatar
    Status
    dmasta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    Bogard i know this is off topic but how do you think obito's is stronger itachi's, from what i have seen his is good but not that good unless i have missed some thing
     
         

  25. #25
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Madara's genjutsu is stronger than Sasuke's

    I'm not sure if we read the same manga. Ei says Sharingan is no match for me clearly implying that Sasuke was attempting a sharingan attack, in this case, genjutsu

    Saying the sharingan is no match does not in any way imply genjutsu is being used....sharingan has many other features, such as preognition etc...

    Sasuke made it CLEAR , he has no sharingan genjutsu that doesn't require eye contact....Which means it's IMPOSSIBLE that he was trying ocular genjutsu considering ei was like this the entire time


    I dont know how in the world you're insinuating these two things

    1)Sasuke can cast ms jutsu without turning on ms
    2) Sasuke can cast ocular jutsu without making eye contact

     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •