Page 4 of 14 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Malaysian Pride!

Re: Do You Have Faith in God (is so...then why??)

Life without God is like having a dysfunctional traffic lights at a very buzy junction, where there will be massive jam, accidents and people will disoriented. Those who not believe in God is like that, in denial and always trying to run from problem.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Gone Crazy......

Yup..I do believe in GOD and would always believe. Tbh sometimes going through rough phase,I myself ask the same question but then I try Thinking Of something Really Good and conclude all that good prevails that is because of GOD!! When you remember God truely from the bottom of your heart,He does really help you.But for that you should have deep faith in Almighty, you should have Hope and also believe That "You are gonna get through Hardships,U are and will be Happy!"
    And talking about sufferings,if you dont suffer,you dont experience and understand what life actually is! Good people die young because they go to a better world than this place of sufferings!
    Also do not forget,you have FRIENDS to care and share.Hope I comforted you!

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

I believe in God anybody that says theres no God is a fool psalm 14 vs 1

Status
    Sep 2012
    what a drag...

if you don't have faith in anything life wwould be pointless

Status
    Mar 2011
    Aso!

Quote Originally Posted by IAmWumbo View Post
    What is this "god"? Is it some kind of Pokemon?
    Yeah its the other name of Ho-oh

Last edited by Anduril; 01-14-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Status
    push and cruise

Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    Will you at least give it an effort? it is very interesting and covers over a very touching event that happened just last month
    Don't get me wrong, not trying to be rude, but I can say more people would actually read if you summed up what you want to say.

Status
    push and cruise

Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    Life without God is like having a dysfunctional traffic lights at a very buzy junction, where there will be massive jam, accidents and people will disoriented. Those who not believe in God is like that, in denial and always trying to run from problem.
    lol. That's what they teach you right? That, without religion, you can't have morals. That's bigotry.
    I'm not an atheist, I'm spiritual. I combine rational thought/science with spirituality. Religious people just go this far only focusing on wether or not a god exist, if jesus existed, keeping themselves in this simple-minded level.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    lol. That's what they teach you right? That, without religion, you can't have morals. That's bigotry.
    I'm not an atheist, I'm spiritual. I combine rational thought/science with spirituality. Religious people just go this far only focusing on wether or not a god exist, if jesus existed, keeping themselves in this simple-minded level.
    I think you'll really find that this varies from person to person.

Also, like I said - as far as I am concerned, one has incredibly weak faith if he/she only puts stock in facts. If they, personally, view God as a fact - it kind of undermines the whole concept of faith.

Since quite a few of the devout treat it all as fact... kind of difficult to say they have much in the way of faith. Which is why they can be so easily led astray and can, so easily, confuse their own ambitions with the will of their God.

I've found it best to readily accept the possibility of all - that God doesn't exist, that I may be supplanting 'God's will' with my own delusions, etc. Sometimes the most important person to be humble toward is yourself. Your self-image becomes the basis by which you interact with other people.

Kind of deviating from the initial point of conversation, though.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

yeah Jesus (God) exists for real

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

No I don't. I have a low self esteem

Status
    Sep 2011
    Stay healthy,eat fruit!

I have faith in the only creator who has no partner, no son, no companion, no associate, and no resemblance.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Get at me BROS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    No I don't. I have a low self esteem
    ???

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Get at me BROS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou00 View Post
    I have faith in the only creator who has no partner, no son, no companion, no associate, and no resemblance.
    What are you alking about?? You believe in a different entity?

Status
    Res dura, et regni novitas me
    talia cogunt Moliri, et late
    fines custode tueri.

Lol, why should God exist? We have rational, scientific explanations for almost everything, so why believe in a Creator? Theism in all its forms has been retreating for a long time. Galilei said the Earth wasn't in the center of the Universe, church said 'yes it is!' and punished him. We proved the Earth wasn't in the center of the Universe, the church said 'oh, but that's just because God says God God!'.
    We'll keep explaining and the Theists will continue to ramble about near-death experiences, Jesus' face on toast and how other Gods are stupid and primitive.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Get at me BROS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Lol, why should God exist? We have rational, scientific explanations for almost everything, so why believe in a Creator? Theism in all its forms has been retreating for a long time. Galilei said the Earth wasn't in the center of the Universe, church said 'yes it is!' and punished him. We proved the Earth wasn't in the center of the Universe, the church said 'oh, but that's just because God says God God!'.
    We'll keep explaining and the Theists will continue to ramble about near-death experiences, Jesus' face on toast and how other Gods are stupid and primitive.
    Guess I can understand

Status
    Res dura, et regni novitas me
    talia cogunt Moliri, et late
    fines custode tueri.

Quote Originally Posted by The Orange Hokage View Post
    Guess I can understand
    You're the first Theist ever to say that. Kuddos.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Get at me BROS!!!!

You're the first Theist ever to say that. Kuddos.
    Wouldn't consider myself a theist...I'm undeciided. I've been brought up by "God fearing men/women" but have too many questions / argumeants against his existence to say I believe in a God fully.... If it were indeed true i'd like evidence and proof of it...but most people can't... Even the ones who pray everyday and preech the word of God have no solid proof....yet...I don't believe science is the answer to ALL as there are only some things that science can explain.....the big bang theory is scientific,yet, is one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. Science can explain how our bodies/minds work, but, there has to be something deeper to consider such as , "why are our minds so complex". "Why are we so emotional as opposed to other animals". "Why do our bodies have such a perfect designt that allows us to reproduce or break down the good and the bad in the food we eat and do away with the waste". The little things that people don't ask often. I find it hard to believe we evolved from so single cell organisms into what we are now...that is just bogus...But I also find it ridiculous that an all mighty being is sitting in "the heavens" watching over us , someone who "created all" but no one will EVER be able to explain where "he" came from or how he came to be.... People have actually gave me bs answers like "He created himself" . -_- bottom line is I'm not on either side yet until I have a moment of clarity

Last edited by Takeshi Uzumaki; 01-14-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

They say there is no god.All this whole univers is a random event, a random event ffs !
    [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn0.************/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJHaooR2uuTbbbALljsqaSr44vdOhBE 0gYQjn-dkzmqCXJ6dOFUw[/IMG]

Allright if i told you that plastic bottled water randomly spontaneously appears.You'd say i'm crazy and this is just a simple bottle of water.
    How about this univers in which we lives?How about our bodies and mind?Are we simple?

My cellphone, what it is it made of?
    Glass comes from sand,plastic come from oil.And do you know where i found this cellphone?
    I was walking around in the dessert plenty of oil and sand.And this cellphone is the product of billions of years of random events during which the oil boiled, the wind blew, the sun shine and after billions of years of random events this cellphone appeared by random events.

And they dare to think they're rational?
    What is rational about believing that a highly complexe univers is so much complexe that we don't even have a model to describe the correct working of an atome.We have to descibe thought highly complexe mathematical but it's random event?It doesn't make sense people.That's irrational, it's just a fantaisy.

Anyone who has a spiritual inside would say that there is a creator.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutokage99 View Post
    They say there is no god.All this whole univers is a random event, a random event ffs !
    [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn0.************/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJHaooR2uuTbbbALljsqaSr44vdOhBE 0gYQjn-dkzmqCXJ6dOFUw[/IMG]

Allright if i told you that plastic bottled water randomly spontaneously appears.You'd say i'm crazy and this is just a simple bottle of water.
    How about this univers in which we lives?How about our bodies and mind?Are we simple?

My cellphone, what it is it made of?
    Glass comes from sand,plastic come from oil.And do you know where i found this cellphone?
    I was walking around in the dessert plenty of oil and sand.And this cellphone is the product of billions of years of random events during which the oil boiled, the wind blew, the sun shine and after billions of years of random events this cellphone appeared by random events.

And they dare to think they're rational?
    What is rational about believing that a highly complexe univers is so much complexe that we don't even have a model to describe the correct working of an atome.We have to descibe thought highly complexe mathematical but it's random event?It doesn't make sense people.That's irrational, it's just a fantaisy.

Anyone who has a spiritual inside would say that there is a creator.
    Using this logic, wasnt gods existence itself a random event? If not, who created him? The same logic can be used against you. With hundreds of years of scientists on all fronts getting closer and closer to the truth, its hard for me to believe in the existence of a god. I like to think of myself as a somewhat logical human being and i look at this issue as the side of science(with many discoveries that contradict many religious texts and study these subject for a living) as the Yankees vs religion ( multi-thousand year old books written by questionable sources lacking any proof whatsoever) representing a little league team. Of course, anybody can win, but which outcome is more likely? I feel like people have to step back, take all the facts into consideration and make a choice for themselves. So many people are brainwashed right out of the womb to believe in the things that their parents/teachers/society want them to believe.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

good to see you too Zero.