Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 78
  1. #1
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,599
    Location
    My Room
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Teenager Nowadays

    Nowadays, Most Teenager is Very Rude
    They Don't Respect their teacher anymore
    They use bad words with their teacher
    I Lost faith in humanity

    Here:


    Bad Student
    Don't do like him
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    If I disliked the teacher I would have said the same
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    Austria
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    cry me a river
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Well the black dude was right
    I'm polite and stuff and i defiantly haven't got the guts to back chat a teacher(unless i dislike them)
     
         

  5. #5
    Member minato12345's Avatar
    Status
    minato12345 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Location
    hiding in a cave
    waitng for fairytail to come
    out again >.<
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    well since there are gangs around acting like theyre something big and shi*! i was at a wedding yesterday and a 5 yr old boy tried calling me a bastard so i sed i slept with ur mum yesterday and tells his mum and stats laughing and runs away
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    Austria
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by minato12345 View Post
    well since there are gangs around acting like theyre something big and shi*! i was at a wedding yesterday and a 5 yr old boy tried calling me a bastard so i sed i slept with ur mum yesterday and tells his mum and stats laughing and runs away
    I'm a baws, no1 got the balls to talk like dat wimme
     
         

  7. #7
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,599
    Location
    My Room
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmWumbo View Post
    I actually agree with the black guy with afro, why ask why I'm late when you don't want to hear my excuse.
    On the other hand yes some kids have a foul mouth, but there's nothing a good old backhand to the jaw won't fix.
    so you are one of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    If I disliked the teacher I would have said the same
    no, don't do that :D

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    cry me a river
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmWumbo View Post
    I actually agree with the black guy with afro, why ask why I'm late when you don't want to hear my excuse.
    On the other hand yes some kids have a foul mouth, but there's nothing a good old backhand to the jaw won't fix.
    why cant he be a student instead of all that lol
     
         

  9. #9
    Member minato12345's Avatar
    Status
    minato12345 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Location
    hiding in a cave
    waitng for fairytail to come
    out again >.<
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    I'm a baws, no1 got the balls to talk like dat wimme
    lol the kid laughs and goes home with his parents
    that biatch imma whip his mums aSS
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    I'm a baws, no1 got the balls to talk like dat wimme
    *Looks at sig* Well you are Jim after all
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    Austria
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by minato12345 View Post
    lol the kid laughs and goes home with his parents
    that biatch imma whip his mums aSS
    Dude, even if his mum wud see my **** in sleep-mode, she wud jump on me and faq da shit out of my p3nis.
    Then I wud faq his sis.


    5 year old kid omg.. I got whipped by my parents when I took these words in my mouth..
     
         

  12. #12
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,599
    Location
    My Room
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    why cant he be a student instead of all that lol
    ^ agree
    my thread is not about racism
    all people are the same
     
         

  13. #13
    Yolo ist Power
    Status
    Shiina.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,002
    Location
    The Netherlands. ^^
    For the corps!
     



    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmWumbo View Post
    I actually agree with the black guy with afro, why ask why I'm late when you don't want to hear my excuse.
    On the other hand yes some kids have a foul mouth, but there's nothing a good old backhand to the jaw won't fix.
    I second this. :lmao:
    Besides this thread belongs in the Chatterbox section. >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    cry me a river
    Please, get yourself banned, again.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    Austria
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutokyuubii View Post
    I second this. :lmao:
    Besides this thread belongs in the Chatterbox section. >_>

    Please, get yourself banned, again.
    Yu mad bro


    @TO U should find the kid and giv him a *****slap
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Nicksterz's Avatar
    Status
    Nicksterz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    308
    Location
    In your head
    Work Work Work Work
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Some of the little brats may turn out better than you expect, hence Naruto..
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    no, don't do that :D
    Don't tell me what to do, too bad I already to that. Dumb question gets dumb answers
     
         

  17. #17
    Klad's Avatar
    Status
    Klad is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20,528
    An inch away from heaven, a
    million songs from right here.
     



    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Black dude is right.Sometimes i'm rude,but mostly I hate bad boys.
     
         

  18. #18
    闇の愛人 Aertes's Avatar
    Status
    Aertes is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,628
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Wicked is good
     



    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    I am glad I don't belong to this generation:D
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    Austria
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    I am glad I don't belong to this generation:D
    How old are you?
     
         

  20. #20
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,599
    Location
    My Room
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Teenager Nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Don't tell me what to do, too bad I already to that. Dumb question gets dumb answers
    you are hot tempered

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Well the black dude was right
    I'm polite and stuff and i defiantly haven't got the guts to back chat a teacher(unless i dislike them)
    just ignore the teacher, bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by minato12345 View Post
    well since there are gangs around acting like theyre something big and shi*! i was at a wedding yesterday and a 5 yr old boy tried calling me a bastard so i sed i slept with ur mum yesterday and tells his mum and stats laughing and runs away
     
         
    Last edited by November; 01-13-2013 at 11:35 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •