Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Re: People on here

Quote Originally Posted by xxDPxx View Post
    Alright, I get Darui .. Lets see what I can dig up give me a few minutes i'll be using all manga proof.
    Whatever you find, I will counter in a heart beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    You just gotta ignore them .

Zabuza > Darui.....m doubt it I will like to see your reasonings though.
    Darui doesn't have any sensing abilities nor Fuuton to navigate the mist. True, he has Laser Circus, which is stronger than Zabuza's Suiton but it still won't allow him to defend himself against Zabuza in the mist.

I also highly doubt Darui will see through Zabuza's Water Clone feints when Kakashi with Sharingan couldn't tell, which is how he got fooled and kicked into the water. If Kakashi with Sharingan could barely keep up with Zabuza in the mist and know where he is, then Darui sure as hell can't.

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Hey Dumbass! Nice to meet
    Calm down there bleeding heart. I didn't say he was, just asked if he thought he was.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEyyy View Post
    Whatever you find, I will counter in a heart beat.

Darui doesn't have any sensing abilities nor Fuuton to navigate the mist. True, he has Laser Circus, which is stronger than Zabuza's Suiton but it still won't allow him to defend himself against Zabuza in the mist.

I also highly doubt Darui will see through Zabuza's Water Clone feints when Kakashi with Sharingan couldn't tell, which is how he got fooled and kicked into the water. If Kakashi with Sharingan could barely keep up with Zabuza in the mist and know where he is, then Darui sure as hell can't.
    You* don't want to bring that debate over here..Do you?

Last edited by Jellal Fernandes; 01-14-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Calm down there bleeding heart. I didn't say he was, just asked if he thought he was.
    Did I said you said that? Think before you speak.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    to say?

No, but when you react saying "Hey dumbass! Nice to meet you douche!" You can understand where there might be a little miscommunication? Think before you speak.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

No, but when you react saying "Hey dumbass! Nice to meet you douche!" You can understand where there might be a little miscommunication? Think before you speak.
    No you misunderstand what I wrote causing us to misunderstand. Think before you misunderstand!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    to say?

No you misunderstand what I wrote causing us to misunderstand. Think before you misunderstand!
    It's impossible to think before I misunderstand! Thinking is what caused the misunderstanding! Why am I yelling?!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

It's impossible to think before I misunderstand! Thinking is what caused the misunderstanding! Why am I yelling?!
    I don't know!!! Why are we fighting again!?!?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.

MISUNDERSTANDCEPTION! . Cool it Ya fools.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    ^^^this.
    You're one of the guys I'm talking about. Everywhere I see you, you're talking shit and or not positive.

No I'm not, I asked a perfectly innocent question. Which you have not answered might I add.
    I was kidding, and it was a rhetorical question. Clearly I'm very logical and you, you're an instigator.

His heart isn't bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    We don't want to bring that debate over here..Do you?
    Perhaps

He told you

He told you

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

I don't know!!! Why are we fighting again!?!?
    FIGHT FIGHT FIG-I MEAN, so yea instigators and flamors on here, can't stand them.

Status
    Dec 2012
    THE Ohio State University / Hometown- Cincinnati, OH
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're lucky I even deign to
    respond to you ;)

FIGHT FIGHT FIG-I MEAN, so yea instigators and flamors on here, can't stand them.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys, don't worry.. I'll end this debate soon. Darui>Zabuza, be patient. Him saying he can counter everything I will throw at him in a heartbeat (with manga proof) will be bliss.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Quote Originally Posted by HiraishinFTG View Post
    Haha it was a joke

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Guys, don't worry.. I'll end this debate soon. Darui>Zabuza, be patient. Him saying he can counter everything I will throw at him in a heartbeat (with manga proof) will be bliss.
    I dont think so

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re-posted in your other thread.

Last edited by xxDPxx; 01-14-2013 at 04:40 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright, so you believe Zabuza>Darui however with this I will prove you wrong in many cases..

Alright, firstly I want to talk about your tactics, and how you heavily rely on Zabuza's Silent Killing + Hidden Mist Jutsu to claim your opponents character choice at lost in most cases.. While yes, you can do this there are many ways to counter such jutsu, in fact any area of effect lightning based technique can counter it..

Also, you may or may not skip straight to Zabuza's Kenjutsu which hasn't been proven to be the greatest, but yes it is indeed good as he was one of the Seven Swordsman (one of the weaker ones I may say) ..

Alright, now let's begin shall we?

What exactly is Hidden Mist Jutsu?

This will be your main attack pattern as I've seen you do it almost every time, if not 100% of the time.. Alright, so first we need to look into what exactly is mist? This is the key component as to how Darui will counter Zabuza's hidden mist technique with ease..

Mist: Mist is a phenomenon caused by small droplets of water suspended in air.

You see the above definition of what mist is right? Alright, mist IS water, now how does this help my case as to how Darui>Zabuza well, look below..

Darui's counter to the Hidden Mist Jutsu

As many know, Darui possess two nature affinities, one of which is Water, and the other in which will be the main probability in deconstruction Zabuza's Hidden Mist Jutsu Lightning.. But first what does Lightning do to Water? Well let's find out..

Lightning that strikes small droplets of water will evaporate them, turning them into vapor.

The above statement deconstructs Zabuza's whole Hidden Mist technique with ease.. And adds something else.. The Vapor turns into a Lightning Generator..

Darui's Laser Circus(The Deconstructor)

Lightning Generation(Possible Increase in Lightning)

Water vapor plays a key role in lightning production in the atmosphere. From cloud physics, usually, clouds are the real generators of static charge as found in Earth's atmosphere. But the ability, or capability of clouds to hold massive amounts of electrical energy is directly related to the amount of water vapor present in the local system.

The amount of water vapor directly controls the permittivity of the air. During times of low humidity, static discharge is quick and easy. During times of higher humidity, fewer static discharges occur. Permittivity and capacitance work hand in hand to produce the megawatt outputs of lightning.

After a cloud, for instance, has started its way to becoming a lightning generator, atmospheric water vapor acts as a substance (or insulator) that decreases the ability of the cloud to discharge its electrical energy. Over a certain amount of time, if the cloud continues to generate and store more static electricity, the barrier that was created by the atmospheric water vapor will ultimately break down from the stored electrical potential energy.

This energy will be released to a locally, oppositely charged region in the form of lightning. The strength of each discharge is directly related to the atmospheric permittivity, capacitance, and the source's charge generating ability..

Hidden Mist Jutsu's Range

It looks to me that the Hidden Mist jutsu varies, but typically is rather short as seen in Part 1 vs Kakashi, and Team 7.. As Naruto blatantly was able to see Zabuza once he was kicked out of range from Zabuza's assault as seen here..

Zabuza's Jutsu Range

With that, I do indeed believe that Darui could simply keep his distance in order to avoid being caught in the Hidden Mist, as it looks like an attack that seems to be applied only in close quarters rather than from afar..

Now, that this is all cleared up.. I'll be awaiting your counter.. I'm just beginning by the way..

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Alright, so you believe Zabuza>Darui however with this I will prove you wrong in many cases..

Alright, firstly I want to talk about your tactics, and how you heavily rely on Zabuza's Silent Killing + Hidden Mist Jutsu to claim your opponents character choice at lost in most cases.. While yes, you can do this there are many ways to counter such jutsu, in fact any area of effect lightning based technique can counter it..

Also, you may or may not skip straight to Zabuza's Kenjutsu which hasn't been proven to be the greatest, but yes it is indeed good as he was one of the Seven Swordsman (one of the weaker ones I may say) ..

Alright, now let's begin shall we?

What exactly is Hidden Mist Jutsu?

This will be your main attack pattern as I've seen you do it almost every time, if not 100% of the time.. Alright, so first we need to look into what exactly is mist? This is the key component as to how Darui will counter Zabuza's hidden mist technique with ease..

Mist: Mist is a phenomenon caused by small droplets of water suspended in air.

You see the above definition of what mist is right? Alright, mist IS water, now how does this help my case as to how Darui>Zabuza well, look below..

Darui's counter to the Hidden Mist Jutsu

As many know, Darui possess two nature affinities, one of which is Water, and the other in which will be the main probability in deconstruction Zabuza's Hidden Mist Jutsu Lightning.. But first what does Lightning do to Water? Well let's find out..

Lightning that strikes small droplets of water will evaporate them, turning them into vapor.

The above statement deconstructs Zabuza's whole Hidden Mist technique with ease.. And adds something else.. The Vapor turns into a Lightning Generator..

Darui's Laser Circus(The Deconstructor)

Lightning Generation(Possible Increase in Lightning)

Water vapor plays a key role in lightning production in the atmosphere. From cloud physics, usually, clouds are the real generators of static charge as found in Earth's atmosphere. But the ability, or capability of clouds to hold massive amounts of electrical energy is directly related to the amount of water vapor present in the local system.

The amount of water vapor directly controls the permittivity of the air. During times of low humidity, static discharge is quick and easy. During times of higher humidity, fewer static discharges occur. Permittivity and capacitance work hand in hand to produce the megawatt outputs of lightning.

After a cloud, for instance, has started its way to becoming a lightning generator, atmospheric water vapor acts as a substance (or insulator) that decreases the ability of the cloud to discharge its electrical energy. Over a certain amount of time, if the cloud continues to generate and store more static electricity, the barrier that was created by the atmospheric water vapor will ultimately break down from the stored electrical potential energy.

This energy will be released to a locally, oppositely charged region in the form of lightning. The strength of each discharge is directly related to the atmospheric permittivity, capacitance, and the source's charge generating ability..

Hidden Mist Jutsu's Range

It looks to me that the Hidden Mist jutsu varies, but typically is rather short as seen in Part 1 vs Kakashi, and Team 7.. As Naruto blatantly was able to see Zabuza once he was kicked out of range from Zabuza's assault as seen here..

Zabuza's Jutsu Range

With that, I do indeed believe that Darui could simply keep his distance in order to avoid being caught in the Hidden Mist, as it looks like an attack that seems to be applied only in close quarters rather than from afar..

Now, that this is all cleared up.. I'll be awaiting your counter.. I'm just beginning by the way..
    I'm sorry, but all of you're arguments are invalid.

1. This isn't the average mist on Earth you know.....it is molded and made out of Zabuza's chakra, it's different which I will further explain in my next point.

2. Lightning doesn't conduct in Zabuza's mist. First of all, the water droplets in mist are too far spread out in the first place to even allow electricity or anything that can conduct into it. You want proof of that scientific statement from the manga? Here you go:

http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...naruto_010.png

Here you can see Ameyuri Ringo using her lightning enhanced Kiba blades in the mist. As you can see, the lightning has no effect on the mist whatsoever.

http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...naruto_008.png

Again, as you can see here, Kakashi is using his Lightning Blade in the mist and it isn't being conducted. If lightning could defeat mist, then why Kakashi, being a high level Raiton user not run lightning through the mist to counter it? Because it can't conduct into it.

3. Naruto was only able to see him right there because Zabuza was RIGHT infront of him, when Zabuza FIRST attacked, Naruto couldn't see him and he would have got decapitated if it wasn't for Kakashi. In this case, Naruto is Darui and Kakashi isn't there to save him.

Face it dude, Zabuza>Darui and no matter what, you can't counter it. Try to cope with me here.

Last edited by ShaneEyyy; 01-14-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm sorry, but all of you're arguments are invalid.

1. This isn't the average mist on Earth you know.....it is molded and made out of Zabuza's chakra, it's different which I will further explain in my next point.

2. Lightning doesn't conduct in Zabuza's mist. First of all, the water droplets in mist are too far spread out in the first place to even allow electricity or anything that can conduct into it. You want proof of that scientific statement from the manga? Here you go:

http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...naruto_010.png

Here you can see Ameyuri Ringo using her lightning enhanced Kiba blades in the mist. As you can see, the lightning has no effect of the mist whatsoever.

http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...naruto_008.png

Again, as you can see here. Kakashi is using his Lightning Blade in the mist and it isn't being conducted. If lightning could defeat mist, then why Kakashi, being a high level Raiton user not run lightning through the mist to counter it? Because it can't conduct into it.

3. Naruto was only able to see him right there because Zabuza was RIGHT infront of him, when Zabuza FIRST attacked, Naruto couldn't see him and he would have got decapitated if it wasn't for Kakashi. In this case, Naruto is Darui and Kakashi isn't there to save them.

Face it dude, Zabuza>Darui and no matter what, you can't counter it. Try to cope with me here.
    You simply listed techniques that had no area of effect.. Area of effect lightning techniques would hit the small droplets with ease deconstructing the jutsu itself.. What don't you understand?

My reaction to your reply..

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

You simply listed techniques that had no area of effect.. Area of effect lightning techniques would hit the small droplets with ease deconstructing the jutsu itself.. What don't you understand?

My reaction to your reply..

Nope, the water droplets are EVERYWHERE in the mist, that being said, it would have conducted in any area no matter how big or small. Also, do you know what conduction actually is? If your theory was true, if lightning hit even the slightest bit of mist, it would conduct through it and spread/run through the entire area of mist

Also, you didnt answer my question, if Kakashi is a master lightning user and there were so many Kumogakure ninja against the swordsmen there, why didnt they run lightning through the mist? Because it wouldnt conduct

Dude, you're wrong, and I had the same reaction of when I saw yours

Last edited by ShaneEyyy; 01-14-2013 at 05:24 AM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12