Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 164
  1. #1
    Member CommonSense's Avatar
    Status
    CommonSense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Bro advice.

    Ok, just a little pre story.

    My gf went to this college town and she saw one of her exes. Later on she would tell me that she did love him, but anyway, he cried and explained that he wanted her back. She said she didn't want any part in it.

    So we're sleeping together, and in the middle of the night I get up and she calls me his fcking name. She says "Dennis?" In getting up I woke her up.

    Anyway, I asked her why she would call me that, and she says "i really don't know", and I asked her what all happened with her and her ex and she said he cried and blah blah blah. But later that day I told her to be honest about everything and she said she stayed at his house with her friend.

    What do you think it means?

    Think it sparked some emotional shit in her and she misses him?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Thats
    A
    Major
    Turn
    Off


     
         

  3. #3
    supreme being thesurvivor's Avatar
    Status
    thesurvivor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    fuk the police!
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    you should dump her
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member KuraiandAlbel's Avatar
    Status
    KuraiandAlbel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    1,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    ............
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    You should ask her what she "thinks" her feelings are for her ex. The best way to sort through all this is to talk it out. How long have you and her been dating?
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    But in all seriousness. You should sympathizes with her. In all honesty humble yourself and try to be the best person for her. That way she won't look into the past and cry.
     
         

  6. #6
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    That's one of the worst situations to be in when having a gf.
    sucks for you man :/
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Idk. Just use some Common Sense.
     
         

  8. #8
    Crack Is Wack villian55's Avatar
    Status
    villian55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my jail block cell waiting to break out with a tooth brush
    Posts
    5,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting My Mcflury on
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    She banged her ex dump the b**** broskies before hoskies. That's what I would do but hey depends how you feel
     
         

  9. #9
    Member CommonSense's Avatar
    Status
    CommonSense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    We been together for almost 2 years. But she lied about staying at his house and tried to keep it away from me.

    I don't know if I should sympathize with her cause she said he was crying and she didn't have any part in it.
     
         

  10. #10
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ Inside Erza ♡
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Dude that's BS i would tell her to get on her knees..Who goes to an EX'S House with a friend? Makes no sense.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Brd17's Avatar
    Status
    Brd17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    She state diver her exes house....you not knowing about it makes it a pretty easy decision. Dump her ass
     
         

  12. #12
    Member CommonSense's Avatar
    Status
    CommonSense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    That's one of the worst situations to be in when having a gf.
    sucks for you man :/
    So what should I be thinking?

    She also got a text from some dude that night, and I waited till the morning to tell her I saw it and she said she only got a text from her friend. And she deleted the texts from the guy so I guess I will never know.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member TheThirdHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheThirdHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why couldn't i be revived
    young?
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    You're young hit the poon and leave. **** relationshits.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member CommonSense's Avatar
    Status
    CommonSense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brd17 View Post
    She state diver her exes house....you not knowing about it makes it a pretty easy decision. Dump her ass
    Even if she was with a friend??
     
         

  15. #15
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    5,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    So what should I be thinking?

    She also got a text from some dude that night, and I waited till the morning to tell her I saw it and she said she only got a text from her friend. And she deleted the texts from the guy so I guess I will never know.
    Yep, something's definitely going on with that. If she admitted to still loving her ex, you should probably end it. :shrug:
     
         

  16. #16
    Crack Is Wack villian55's Avatar
    Status
    villian55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my jail block cell waiting to break out with a tooth brush
    Posts
    5,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting My Mcflury on
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    We been together for almost 2 years. But she lied about staying at his house and tried to keep it away from me.

    I don't know if I should sympathize with her cause she said he was crying and she didn't have any part in it.
    Dude she's crying because she knows she screwed up and knows feel guilty dump her less stress
     
         

  17. #17
    Member CommonSense's Avatar
    Status
    CommonSense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Yep, something's definitely going on with that. If she admitted to still loving her ex, you should probably end it. :shrug:
    No she said she lovED him before, but than she CALLS me his name in the middle of the night, and tries to keep her staying at his house away from me.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member xxSalamanderxx's Avatar
    Status
    xxSalamanderxx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    FAIRY TAIL
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    xD
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    if you really like her, just try to get over it.. if happens again then its a bad sign.. if not just dump her..
     
         

  19. #19
    Member CommonSense's Avatar
    Status
    CommonSense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by villian55 View Post
    Dude she's crying because she knows she screwed up and knows feel guilty dump her less stress
    The guy is the one who cried. But yeah she did end up crying about it, and idk if thats something to cry about by just telling me. Even though she says nothing happened maybe something did. Idk.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Brd17's Avatar
    Status
    Brd17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Even if she was with a friend??
    Sorry dude she broke your trust. She is taking advantage of you bein too gullible. The friend helps out some but she should have never been at his house, heck she shouldn't even be talking to him since he has feelings for her
     
         

  21. #21
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    You get what you give..
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Ok, just a little pre story.

    My gf went to this college town and she saw one of her exes. Later on she would tell me that she did love him, but anyway, he cried and explained that he wanted her back. She said she didn't want any part in it.

    So we're sleeping together, and in the middle of the night I get up and she calls me his fcking name. She says "Dennis?" In getting up I woke her up.

    Anyway, I asked her why she would call me that, and she says "i really don't know", and I asked her what all happened with her and her ex and she said he cried and blah blah blah. But later that day I told her to be honest about everything and she said she stayed at his house with her friend.

    What do you think it means?

    Think it sparked some emotional shit in her and she misses him?
    Dude, don't listen to these 12 year olds who've never had a relationship that say you should dump her.. how do YOU feel? You should forgive her b/c she hasn't called you by his name before right?.. only because of the state she's in right now did she call you his name. It'll passs over soon, don't worry about it.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member CommonSense's Avatar
    Status
    CommonSense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSalamanderxx View Post
    if you really like her, just try to get over it.. if happens again then its a bad sign.. if not just dump her..
    I can't get over it, it always comes up.

    And why I made this post is cause I just seen a message she sent to someone DIFFERENT from her ex. Her asking "Do you miss me?" and it made me think about it.
     
         

  23. #23
    Crack Is Wack villian55's Avatar
    Status
    villian55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my jail block cell waiting to break out with a tooth brush
    Posts
    5,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting My Mcflury on
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    The longer you say the harder its going to be. My uncle had the same situation and he took his easy way out but ours was sad and sorrow
     
         

  24. #24
    ★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    Posts
    6,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    yes she misses him. at the very least she was in a bed with you and was thinking about him enough that she called you his name. if she was kinda half sleep and she did that then i understand but then if she was up and aware and she did that then she might have been up that night just thinking about the situation that happened between him and her. be careful man and let her know that if you two are gunna continue that she must keep it 100(be real) with you.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member 9 tails uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    9 tails uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    planada
    Posts
    782
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bro advice.

    dude shes most likely cheating on u and if she isnt she most likely will, i know this cuz i went thru the same thing bro
     
         

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •