Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

++Training Injury++

Reason for injury: Training injury
    Description of Injury: Muscles ripped due to extreme strain
    Type: -
    Severity: High
    Link to the thread injury occurred in: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=297515
    Link to the biography that is injured: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=269161

Last edited by Priest; 01-14-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Re: ++Training Injury++

*A bald nurse rushes out of his office towards the new patient that lies, wounded, upon his bed*

Without further ado, I begin by placing my hands close to his body, using my non-aggressive chakra as a medium which I send into the patient's body, willing it to look around the body for information about the injuries, including internal injuries and such, allowing me to diagnose the patient with utmost accuracy. As that's done, I have the chakra return to me, information gathered, which is then procured by me, allowing me to comprehend the information about the injury.

"Looks to be a case of 'over-exercising'. Muscles around the arm area have torn from the looks of it due to having exercised a little too much, putting extreme strain on the muscles, causing the tear. Nothing serious, though..."

With that said, I bring the information to the doctors.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

Doctor-san arrives to the room smoking a pipe....just because its cool.

Ohai there! So, lets see what we have here...

reads the nurses notes and cleans himself of pathogens before starting to run his hands around the patients body, using his chakra to inspect and scan the patients body

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: On touch
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Hummmm....

Takes out a scroll and summons some herbs (cayene, rosemary and arnica), alchool, mostel, knife and, using a bit of water and alcohol prepares a mixture to help heal the patients muscles. Mixture is put in a small recipient.

Ok, take this 3 times a day for the next 2 days and get plenty of rest. Your muscles were very stretched and almost torn but with a bit of rest and some help from a simple healing medicine and you should be ok to return to training in 2 days.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Doctor-san arrives to the room smoking a pipe....just because its cool.

Ohai there! So, lets see what we have here...

reads the nurses notes and cleans himself of pathogens before starting to run his hands around the patients body, using his chakra to inspect and scan the patients body

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: On touch
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Hummmm....

Takes out a scroll and summons some herbs (cayene, rosemary and arnica), alchool, mostel, knife and, using a bit of water and alcohol prepares a mixture to help heal the patients muscles. Mixture is put in a small recipient.

Ok, take this 3 times a day for the next 2 days and get plenty of rest. Your muscles were very stretched and almost torn but with a bit of rest and some help from a simple healing medicine and you should be ok to return to training in 2 days.
    Collects drugs and relaxes on the hospital bed.
    thanks Doc.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

treatment complete, well done scorps