Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 51
  1. #26
    Member DeadNin's Avatar
    Status
    DeadNin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Himura Kenshin
     
         

  2. #27
    Member Nicksterz's Avatar
    Status
    Nicksterz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Work Work Work Work
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Reply when Ichigo teleports from planet to planet, blast someone to the sun and blows up a planet.

    Also I guess your right on Luffy not being a hero
    Dumb anime with dumb story and dumb animation deserves crappy comment.
     
         

  3. #28
    wood sprite animemax88's Avatar
    Status
    animemax88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    imphal,manipur
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Livin' the kewl life!
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Naruto of course!
     
         

  4. #29
    Hidden Sound Howard1982's Avatar
    Status
    Howard1982 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I want to obtain all the
    techniques and gain a true
    understanding of everything in
    this world. The first one to
    mix blue and yellow called the
    new colour "green".
    I want to do something similar
    to that. If blue is the
    chakra, then yellow is
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    1. Ichigo
    2. Naruto / Itachi
    3. Itachi / Naruto
    4. Kenshin
    5. Sasuke / L
    6. L / Sasuke
    7. Yama-Jin
    8. Luffy
    This
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Naruto hasn't done anything too noteworthy to be placed above Goku imo unless he sacrifices himself at the end to save everyone. Some of the others on your list are just meh. I would say Kenshin from Rurouni kenshin would be the best hero. Goku a close second. Luffy is not a hero nor does not want to be one so don't mention him being a hero. If the topic was the most heroic deed, then you can because he has done some bad ass stuff.
     
         

  6. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Narutoboss222 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Timeline
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the King of NB
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Obviously Goku. He will always be the greatest Anime hero of all time. He saved the universe plenty of times.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member Sacal's Avatar
    Status
    Sacal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Naruto then Tyson
     
         

  8. #33
    Member Miles vi Britannia's Avatar
    Status
    Miles vi Britannia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    From that list, Goku easily. However, some others I prefer by way more are:

    - Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
    - Rin Tohsaka (Fate/stay night)
    - Yuno Gasai (Future Diary) (Though technically she's VERY far from a "hero")
    - Simon (Gurren Lagann)
    - Ling Yao (Fullmetal Alchemist)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksterz View Post
    Dumb anime with dumb story and dumb animation deserves crappy comment.
    Most likely coming from somebody who knows absolutely nothing about One Piece. Can't say anything about the animation since I only read the manga. But dumb story? One Piece has by far one of the best plots I've seen in a Shounen, easily superior to that of Naruto or Bleach. Character development is stellar and the fights don't feel as cliche as 90% of Shounen actions out there. Not to mention it explores a lot of different topics like slavery, discrimination, different takes on "justice," and what a true bond between friends entails.

    Dumb anime? Please do elaborate on what you mean. On an objective level there are very few things I can say that Naruto is superior to One Piece in.
     
         
    Last edited by Miles vi Britannia; 01-15-2013 at 12:15 AM.

  9. #34
    Senior Member Supermacaquecool's Avatar
    Status
    Supermacaquecool is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mexico city
    Posts
    3,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ñañañañaña
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    I like Maka -from Soul Eater- (but only in the manga).

    On a second place I'd choose Asuka-from Neon Genesis Evangelion-:

    And in a third....Ren?-frm Shaman King- If he counts


    I like these characters because of the looks (;D) and the development...also they're quite entertaining to see (either fighting or not).
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles vi Britannia View Post
    From that list, Goku easily. However, some others I prefer by way more are:

    - Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
    - Rin Tohsaka (Fate/stay night)
    - Yuno Gasai (Future Diary) (Though technically she's VERY far from a "hero")
    - Simon (Gurren Lagann)
    Yuno is indeed far :rofl:
     
         
    Last edited by Supermacaquecool; 01-15-2013 at 01:54 AM.

  10. #35
    Member Miles vi Britannia's Avatar
    Status
    Miles vi Britannia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    yeah Yuno is definitely not the conventional hero. She's quite.......warped I guess is the right word to use. She was a genuinely good person though, but circumstances came and really destroyed things for her in so many ways. She went through so much that the only person she COULD be left to care about was Yuki and even if I'm not fond of Yuki himself much, this aspect of Yuno is something I can very much respect. At least she's Yuki's hero though I guess. =P
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Supermacaquecool's Avatar
    Status
    Supermacaquecool is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mexico city
    Posts
    3,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ñañañañaña
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles vi Britannia View Post
    yeah Yuno is definitely not the conventional hero. She's quite.......warped I guess is the right word to use. She was a genuinely good person though, but circumstances came and really destroyed things for her in so many ways. She went through so much that the only person she COULD be left to care about was Yuki and even if I'm not fond of Yuki himself much, this aspect of Yuno is something I can very much respect. At least she's Yuki's hero though I guess. =P
    If I laugh at considering Yuno a hero...what can I say about Amano? At least Yuno had determination and brains. I really hate the classical MC mold, therefore I tend to like girls as heros or even Shinji (from Neon Genesis Evangelion, not exactly the type of I-can-take-every-thing kind of MC)....but Amano is just plain annoying.
    Not because he's weak, but because he relies too much on others (Shinji-kun was once compared to him. A youtube user said that if you like Shinji-kun, you'd like Amano too...-_- But I really hate Amano. Shinji faced life doing whatever others told him to do, because he wanted to be accepted and praised....As pathetic as it sounds we all do so at times...but Amano doesn't do a damm thing in order to not to be a failure till the 4th tells him exactly what to do...You could say even Shinji-kun had more determination).
    So I hate Amano cause he borders the dangerous lands of uselessness....
    But his smile made laugh

    ------------------------------
    Never mind I lack in reading skills Kidding, but I read wrongly Yeah...Yuno is Yuki's hero
     
         
    Last edited by Supermacaquecool; 01-15-2013 at 07:12 AM.

  12. #37
    Member Miles vi Britannia's Avatar
    Status
    Miles vi Britannia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermacaquecool View Post
    If I laugh at considering Yuno a hero...what can I say about Amano? At least Yuno had determination and brains. I really hate the classical MC mold, therefore I tend to like girls as heros or even Shinji (from Neon Genesis Evangelion, not exactly the type of I-can-take-every-thing kind of MC)....but Amano is just plain annoying.
    Not because he's weak, but because he relies too much on others (Shinji-kun was once compared to him. A youtube user said that if you like Shinji-kun, you'd like Amano too...-_- But I really hate Amano. Shinji faced life doing whatever others told him to do, because he wanted to be accepted and praised....As pathetic as it sounds we all do so at times...but Amano doesn't do a damm thing in order to not to be a failure till the 4th tells him exactly what to do...You could say even Shinji-kun had more determination).
    So I hate Amano cause he borders the dangerous lands of uselessness....
    But his smile made laugh

    ------------------------------
    Never mind I lack in reading skills Kidding, but I read wrongly Yeah...Yuno is Yuki's hero
    Well if nothing else I'd say Yuki is realistic to an extent. He's a wimp yes, but he's just as socially awkward as Shinji but it wasn't until about a third into the story that he had really ANYONE to lean on except for his crazy yandere stalker. Shinji at least had Misato with him since the very beginning but Yuki was the guy who was not only isolated from everybody around him, but had a questionably sane lovebird with him as opposed to a mother-figure sort of character to guide him through. I think the main difference is that Shinji had the ability to fight in a mecha since the beginning and thus didn't need as much support from outside sources to deal with his issues, not to mention his mind was a lot more able for him to just cope by ignoring the stuff around him in a way even Yuki could never really replicate. Yuki was useless for a while, no doubt, but here's the thing: Yuki is your average junior high kid (many of which have questionable intelligence and competence to begin with) who happens to be very socially awkward and hides under a shell of aloofness but really wishes to have friends and lacks the ability to do this. Getting a Future Diary (a pretty damn good one at that) should be of good help to his ordeal, but again, he's an average junior higher who probably doesn't sit at home practicing how to be a survival game strategist and doesn't have leaders giving him orders of how to act on his missions either. Which is why Yuno (the person who is not only batshit insane with a combat genius for this but already has the competence from surviving the competition through once before) was necessary for him to do much of anything until after the 7ths arc.

    As for my personal problem with Yuki? The part where he
    kills his friends near the end of the story
    did it for me. It was awful because he was JUST proving to be a more developed, badass character but I think that was way too far. He could've done it in a way with no casualties and it's made terrible by the fact that he thinks back and says they probably weren't lying. That means he can't use the excuse he thought they were truly trying to betray him and that's the main reason why I can't have much respect for Yuki. I have 4 more episodes of Evangelion to go so I can't say for sure but the thing that puts Shinji above Yuki for me is that he never goes to that length of chaos. Shinji's a good guy at his core (just like Yuki) and even if he's wimpy, he's sympathetic and likeable. He does make some mistakes, but never one as crucial as that, at least as far as I've gotten.
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member Supermacaquecool's Avatar
    Status
    Supermacaquecool is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mexico city
    Posts
    3,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ñañañañaña
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles vi Britannia View Post
    Well if nothing else I'd say Yuki is realistic to an extent. He's a wimp yes, but he's just as socially awkward as Shinji but it wasn't until about a third into the story that he had really ANYONE to lean on except for his crazy yandere stalker. Shinji at least had Misato with him since the very beginning but Yuki was the guy who was not only isolated from everybody around him, but had a questionably sane lovebird with him as opposed to a mother-figure sort of character to guide him through. I think the main difference is that Shinji had the ability to fight in a mecha since the beginning and thus didn't need as much support from outside sources to deal with his issues, not to mention his mind was a lot more able for him to just cope by ignoring the stuff around him in a way even Yuki could never really replicate. Yuki was useless for a while, no doubt, but here's the thing: Yuki is your average junior high kid (many of which have questionable intelligence and competence to begin with) who happens to be very socially awkward and hides under a shell of aloofness but really wishes to have friends and lacks the ability to do this. Getting a Future Diary (a pretty damn good one at that) should be of good help to his ordeal, but again, he's an average junior higher who probably doesn't sit at home practicing how to be a survival game strategist and doesn't have leaders giving him orders of how to act on his missions either. Which is why Yuno (the person who is not only batshit insane with a combat genius for this but already has the competence from surviving the competition through once before) was necessary for him to do much of anything until after the 7ths arc.

    As for my personal problem with Yuki? The part where he
    kills his friends near the end of the story
    did it for me. It was awful because he was JUST proving to be a more developed, badass character but I think that was way too far. He could've done it in a way with no casualties and it's made terrible by the fact that he thinks back and says they probably weren't lying. That means he can't use the excuse he thought they were truly trying to betray him and that's the main reason why I can't have much respect for Yuki. I have 4 more episodes of Evangelion to go so I can't say for sure but the thing that puts Shinji above Yuki for me is that he never goes to that length of chaos. Shinji's a good guy at his core (just like Yuki) and even if he's wimpy, he's sympathetic and likeable. He does make some mistakes, but never one as crucial as that, at least as far as I've gotten.
    HAHA As I said, I don't hate Amano for being a wimp...but for being almost useless...Anyhow, reading your post I noticed you made some very gud points:
    1. Despite the reason (very twisted and dark ) and the huge pain Shinji-kun went thorough his first battle, it is true he had the ability to pilot the Eva since the beginning. Phychologically talking, even if he wasn't very fond to do it, I'll say it does give certain vague confidence at the moment of doing it again. So yeah, Amano would have been pretty much a goner against the 3rd if it were't for Yuno, since he was completely helpless. Anyhow, I did't get upstet with him at this point (he was literally in a death end ). What made felt really mad at Amano was when 9th's first appearance, he decided to ask Yuno to protect him and kissed her (in a scene that had a strong sexual insinuation), but very deep in his head he was just using her (saying this is necessary).



    There is when I really got upset. :sy: He relies on others, but not as a sing of trust but as plain dependence and even as manipulation; but he's not even clever and can't think/anything by his own will. I saw him like a weak untalented selfish and pathetic MC and thus hated him (cause must confess, I might like manipulative characters).
    To finish quick, I can't relate my self to Amano (even if we have things in common or it's his behaviour is actually understandable/reasonable-to some extent-) and there's nothing about him I admire...Can't like him as a character
     
         
    Last edited by Supermacaquecool; 01-16-2013 at 12:00 AM.

  14. #39
    Member Miles vi Britannia's Avatar
    Status
    Miles vi Britannia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermacaquecool View Post
    HAHA As I said, I don't hate Amano for being a wimp...but for being almost useless...Anyhow, reading your post I noticed you made some very gud points:
    1. Despite the reason (very twisted and dark ) and the huge pain Shinji-kun went thorough his first battle, it is true he had the ability to pilot the Eva since the beginning. Phychologically talking, even if he wasn't very fond to do it, I'll say it does give certain vague confidence at the moment of doing it again. So yeah, Amano would have been pretty much a goner against the 3rd if it were't for Yuno, since he was completely helpless. Anyhow, I did't get upstet with him at this point (he was literally in a death end ). What made felt really mad at Amano was when 9th's first appearance, he decided to ask Yuno to protect him and kissed her (in a scene that had a strong sexual insinuation), but very deep in his head he was just using her (saying this is necessary).



    There is when I really got upset. :sy: He relies on others, but not as a sing of trust but as plain dependence and even as manipulation; but he's not even clever and can't think/anything by his own will. I saw him like a weak untalented selfish and pathetic MC and thus hated him (cause must confess, I might like manipulative characters).
    To finish quick, I can't relate my self to Amano (even if we have things in common or it's his behaviour is actually understandable/reasonable-to some extent-) and there's nothing about him I admire...Can't like him as a character
    It is true that Yuki would be doomed without Yuno, Paradox shows very clearly how bad things would've been without her around. The entire FD world as is pretty much gets blown out of proportion the moment you take her out.

    And I can understand what you mean but in a way his manner of thinking is justifiable. If I were in a life or death situation I wouldn't be thinking about how much I love some random stalker girl who I don't even know, especially with a personality as socially awkward and unskilled as Yuki's. Up to that point he never had any real grasp of how any bond (besides his family bonds, which were utterly shattered and he desperately wanted to fix) was supposed to feel so I think that was the main deal here. Not to mention that there was no real guarantee that Yuno would unconditionally love him anyway, Yuno was in love but he had no way of knowing if she might go overboard on him or eventually try to kill him (both of which do end up being problems later in the story) so in a frightening situation like that I would probably have thought in the same way too. It might be risky to trust a fellow diary holder with your life but the one who seems likely to protect you is by far a better option than going it alone and facing death.

    He does have his moments though. Dodging the land mines by paying attention to Ninth's eye movements was pretty clever and him saving Yuno from 6th, clumsy as it was overall, was still respectable considering his personality. By that point he decided that, in spite of what he had saw just before, Yuno was someone who cared about him and that's where he really started to get the notion of what caring about another person was supposed to be. Overall he was still heavily reliant on people like Yuno and Akise to back him up but if nothing else he wasn't entirely useless.
     
         

  15. #40
    Dragon Sage hatake axel's Avatar
    Status
    hatake axel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Pegasus Seiya


     
         

  16. #41
    Anime fan HarrisonX's Avatar
    Status
    HarrisonX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Home, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
    Posts
    503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Into anime
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    1. GOKU - So powerful :o
    2. NARUTO - Powerful but not as powerful as Goku :o
    3. ASH - Not really a hero... But the only place to put him at
    4. Tie with the Beyblade guys. I don't watch the anime so I din't know what they got..
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior member Naruto D Luffy's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto D Luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam , Rotterdam
    Posts
    7,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are sworn brothers, we
    drank to it- Sabo
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Naruto
    Ichigo
    Luffy
    Natsu
    goku
    Yusuke Urameshi
    many more
     
         

  18. #43
    🎧🚺🚹🎧 Hoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South... Park
    Posts
    2,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream On! ❤
     



    Re: Favourite anime hero

    I personally like how the author of naruto created Itachi and how he acts and his personalities and his parts in the series... Hashi also stated that itachi was more intelligent then him..

    I say itachi, I like these kinds of characters ( Lawliet ( from death note ) Itachi ( naruto ) the lady with the black hair in luffy's crew ( one piece )
     
         

  19. #44
    Member flameninja8293's Avatar
    Status
    flameninja8293 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    atlanta,ga
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    yusuke yurameshi ^_^
     
         

  20. #45
    Bãzz's Avatar
    Status
    Bãzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A secondary dimension, within me mind
    Posts
    13,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pass the point of no return,
    reach the top but still you
    gotta learn
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Goku and everyone knows that
     
         

  21. #46
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero

    itachi
    is not a hero but a villain\
    I say itachi,
    so you idolise and think a hero is a torturing genocidal sociopath who callously beats his own brother into a coma?
    GOKU - So powerful :o
    not really except in his own universe
    He will always be the greatest Anime hero of all time. He saved the universe plenty of times.
    only once actually in canon. and there are other heroes whove done that
    goku STRONGEST HERO EVER
    haruka, pegasus seiya, tenchi masaki, haruhi all take a shit on goku

    Obviously Goku... He saves planets.
    yet couldnt be bothered restoring all the planets boo destroyed
    Naruto hasn't done anything too noteworthy to be placed above Goku imo unless he sacrifices himself at the end to save everyone
    so killing yourself is what defines a hero? noteworthy is valuing comrades above all else and seeking world peace
     
         

  22. #47
    That Guy Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    16,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Believe or not, Naruto. He has annoyed me to death so many times, but he's my favorite main hero. He's taught me alot.
     
         

  23. #48
    Member LonerHero's Avatar
    Status
    LonerHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    天道突き (╯°□°)╯
     

    Re: Favourite anime hero



    Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
     
         

  24. #49
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Lelouch. ;O
     
         

  25. #50
    Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Nakamazi Itchigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    4,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro
     



    Re: Favourite anime hero

    Goku is the hero who captured my heart as a child, he will always be the best hero in my eyes..plus he eats just like me and we both still keep in shape (him way more than me of course lol)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •