Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    what does everybody want?
    Status
    Head is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    This is it! The ultimate answer to the ultimate question! Two alien saviors battle to the death! One will win. One will die.

    skip to the 17:00 min mark if you just want to get straight into the action
    enjoy :ice:

    http://www.screwattack.com/shows/ori...ku-vs-superman
     
         

  2. #2
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    9,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Goku was not an alien
    He was a saiyan
    Theres a diffrence,ones a monkey ones a jello looking fish
     
         

  3. #3
    Member iori's Avatar
    Status
    iori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Goku was not an alien
    He was a saiyan
    Theres a diffrence,ones a monkey ones a jello looking fish
    saiyan=non-human which is alien
     
         

  4. #4
    what does everybody want?
    Status
    Head is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Goku was not an alien
    He was a saiyan
    Theres a diffrence,ones a monkey ones a jello looking fish
    last time I check, a alien means a creature from outer space. goku did come from outer space...#just sayin
     
         

  5. #5
    Senpai1507's Avatar
    Status
    Senpai1507 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    lol
     
         

  6. #6
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    9,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Head View Post
    last time I check, a alien means a creature from outer space. goku did come from outer space...#just saiyan
    fixed
     
         

  7. #7
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    5th Avenue, Manhattan
    Posts
    12,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Goku was not an alien
    He was a saiyan

    Theres a diffrence,ones a monkey ones a jello looking fish
    LOL'd
     
         

  8. #8
    The Raging Demon Akuma PrettyFlacko's Avatar
    Status
    PrettyFlacko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    977
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHOOOOOSH
     



    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Goku gets robbed. they're basing his base stats from the saiyan saga. Just Saiyan.
     
         

  9. #9
    Unilluminated Surpassed's Avatar
    Status
    Surpassed is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Head View Post
    last time I check, a alien means a creature from outer space. goku did come from outer space...#just sayin
    Goku and Superman.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Victorelder2k13's Avatar
    Status
    Victorelder2k13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leo
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    You know wats funny about that video is that towards the end goku fist was inside superman chest but superman was still able to live
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    sasukexx13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BAHRAIN
    Posts
    4,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    I still prefer Goku over super man
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlacko View Post
    Goku gets robbed. they're basing his base stats from the saiyan saga. Just Saiyan.
    The whole fight was BS, Firstly the powerpole is a magic item, superman can't defend against magic, he should he been dealt damage + Goku launched a kamehameha directly down at the earth in ssj form, and nothing happened, but look at what happened when it was almost the exact same in the anime when he was going to fire it directly at cell downwards. (listen to the reactions of the bystanders).
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    God, another one......I just got done posting all that s*** in the other thread.....
     
         

  14. #14
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senpai1507 View Post
    lol
    Admiral Homer
     
         

  15. #15
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Kakarot has no equal. He is the perfect being!

    Also, screwattack all ******s because they pitted the Saiyan Prince against Shadow (a hedgehog):sy:
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Reynfall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    677
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    cool

    I'm glad Superman won
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    ^ Amazing how Vegeta was breathing in space on the moon in that fight, Or how Shadow didn't warp vegeta in the sun instead, or how They only used Shadow's super form and not his hyper or ultra form, or how Shadow actaully has infinite strength, speed, and stamina at the end of the comic book series along with Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Silver(they defeated a God who existed on multiple plains). My favorite one though is, Shadow could have just froze Vegeta in time pertinently instead of teleporting him to the moon.

    I'm just going to post what I wrote in the other thread here.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    God the ignorance in this thread.


    This is the link for the Goku vs Superman video that was suppose to end all debates.


    So many DBZ fans are upset because Goku loss. Some of them agree though. Most people who have seen anything to do with superman it was from animated series like the justice league, crappy ass movies, or video games. None and I mean NONE show what Superman is really capable of. The comic books do however, and they show him seriously op. Something to add to this, the video was the current Superman. If anyone knows just a little bit about Superman comics, they would all agree this is the weakest version of Superman. The video didn't even use his op pre crisis Super Man, Superman Prime, or even the god version Superman One Million. The calculations they did in that video put Superman way above Goku is every stat. Yes, the weakest version of Superman is way above Goku.

    Reasons why Goku fans think the video is bias:

    The calculations they did for Goku were not done when he was at his strongest.
    What they did was measure Gokus power when he died after beating Cell. They used the 40 tons scan of goku training with 40 ton weights in his base form. They then used the official power multipliers when Goku transforms to get his maximum strength of Goku. People argue that Goku gets much stronger after that point in time. Really? How much stronger do you think he got? There wasn't much Goku did in the Majin Buu saga. It was mostly Gotenks and Gohan, and then Vegito. Sure he trained in Outer World to where he was able to lift those weights but do you really think he got hundreds of times stronger. In GT he was training Uub however. Now i have to ask, do you really think Goku got really strong fighting against Uub. Goku never even went Super Saiyan against him. He never even gave Goku much of a work out. Then he got transformed as a kid and the power scaling was so damn horrible after that. We don't even see anything on the level of the Majin Buu saga until Goku got SSJ4. His huge ass power boost which they included in the fight even though it is non cannon. Basically what I'm getting at is Goku didn't get much stronger after the scan they used. If he did, it wasn't much of a difference. They said the 40 ton weights is like training in 528 times gravity or something like that. In GT, I would put Goku maybe could be comfortable in 600 times gravity at the very most. Saying he was double that or triple that power is just plain ludacris.

    I could go on proving each calculation they did but it's 1AM here so not now.

    They made Superman destroy his senzu beans at the start of the fight.
    Superman disabled Goku in his base with his pressure point technique and he had to use a senzu bean to recover. If they didn't do that at the beginning and he took one at the end of the fight, Goku would have won. Question. Have you ever seen Goku eat a senzu bean mid fight so he can beat his opponent? Hell no. Goku would never do that just because it would be a unfair fight. Goku would of accepted him defeat.

    Goku was using his power pole in his SSJ3 form.
    Goku has never done that therefore the fight was biased. While I will say yes he has never done that, would it have really helped? I'm pretty sure that scene was just to get rid of the power pole on Gokus back because it was just worthless at that point int he fight. Him using it and Superman throwing it away, would that have really change the fight in Gokus favor? No, it was worthless so it really doesn't matter. Or is it?

    Superman shouldn't have been able to grab the power pole because it was magic.
    Goku is weak to magic and grabbing it should have made him instantly lose. Because it magically extends it is classified as a magic weapon that hurts people with magic when hitting them. No. There is nothing to say that it affects the person it hit with magic. The weapon itself is magic and the magic affects the weapon to extend. That's it. If that extending magic had affected Superman, all we would see would be magic making Superman extend. He would be better off taking viagra if he wanted that affect.

    Superman should have lost when he was affected by the kryptonite.
    Goku should have shoved that kryptonite down Superman's throat killing him. Yes, the conienietly placed kryptonite that was in the Lex Luthor building that Goku hit him near. If it would have been ANY other building there would have been no kryptonite. Not to mention its funny how the floor they landed on was the floor with the kryptonite and how it wasn't blown up by the kamehameha wave previously. The scene was to show Goku fights people without handicaps, like how he did with Frieza.

    They used a god like version of Superman and used non cannon parts for Goku.
    I don't even want to write the comment that made for this because it is too stupid for words. Using the non cannon SSJ4 Goku would make Goku weaker apparently.....Really? Oh and about the "Godlike" version of Superman they are talking about really isn't that impressive. Like I said before, this was the WEAKEST version of Superman. That is just how strong this guy is. He is top 20 material for strongest comic book hero. Top 10 for using his pre crisis version, even higher if you use stronger versions. His strongest is arguably top 3 with Spectre and LT. These guys have the power to just make someone not exist. It wouldn't even be a fight. THAT is a god version. Not the crappy ass version they used in the video.

    They should of used Goku with the dragon balls fused in him.
    Goku would be a god then and easily beat him. yes, they featless Goku we have no clue what he could even do. yeah let's use him and make a crappy ass video of us assuming Goku could do all this stuff. If you havem't seen someone use a skill, they can't do it. Assume all you like though, you have no proof to back it up and will look like a joke. They even say in the video why they won't use EOS Goku too, and what they would do if they had. The god version of Superman can create the universe and everyone in it with a thought. What can featless EOS Goku do?

    Goku hit Superman at the final clash.
    Superman was using his infinite mass punch. He can phase through people which is why Goku did not hit him with the dragon fist. The hand is the only part that hurts, which is why it was glowing.

    Superman would never blow up the planet.
    Superman was facing toward the planet and caused it to blow up. He should have just let Goku win to save the world. First, the video was suppose to be posted on 12/21/12 which was supposed to be the end of the world, hence why the world blew up. Second, it wasn't Superman that blew up the planet. It was them both colliding which that much power that made it explode. Third, It's not Superman's fault Goku couldn't breath in space and move further away.

    Goku should of used instant transmission to teleport Superman away from the sun.
    If Superman wasn't under his sun he would have lost easily. Yes, because Goku can instant transmission anywhere at any time. This is just stupid because it shows the DBZ fans don't even know all the facts about their own verse. Goku can only use the technique if there is life. If Goku were to use it, it would have been somewhere with people on it. Most other races in other fictions have to have a sun to live. Even if there was such a race that didn't need a sun, Goku just magically knows where they are right? No.

    King Kai should have told Goku Superman's weakness.
    Since they made it so Goku was in their verse and lived there, King Kai should have known everything about Superman and told Goku his weakness to win. Yes, this is an argument I have seen as well. First, it is cheating. Death battles are made so there is no outside help. Second, the beginning scene was just made for entertainment purposes to give them a reason to fight. They would never fight in the first place otherwise.

    I'm sure there is more cause someone could come up with a thousand excuses but in the end people need to realize Goku is not really that strong compared to some comic book characters and even other manga. The only reason people think he is the strongest is because that is all they watched. Go watch shows like Tenchi Muyo, Saint Seiya, Bastard!, Fist of the North Star, Gurren Lagann, etc. Hell if you consider the pokedex and a legit way to measure Pokemon, some of them could even beat Goku. Basically it all is ignorance. Until The ignorant DBZ fanboys become educated, this debate will never end. Hopefully I educated a few and will learn not to blindly defend a character with no proof without knowing how strong the other is.
    Eat your heart out at that. I'm going to bed.
     
         

  18. #18
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    ^ Amazing how Vegeta was breathing in space on the moon in that fight, Or how Shadow didn't warp vegeta in the sun instead, or how They only used Shadow's super form and not his hyper or ultra form, or how Shadow actaully has infinite strength, speed, and stamina at the end of the comic book series along with Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Silver(they defeated a God who existed on multiple plains). My favorite one though is, Shadow could have just froze Vegeta in time pertinently instead of teleporting him to the moon.

    I'm just going to post what I wrote in the other thread here.


    Eat your heart out at that. I'm going to bed.

    Your SO correct.
     
         

  19. #19
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Posts
    4,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    ^ Amazing how Vegeta was breathing in space on the moon in that fight, Or how Shadow didn't warp vegeta in the sun instead, or how They only used Shadow's super form and not his hyper or ultra form, or how Shadow actaully has infinite strength, speed, and stamina at the end of the comic book series along with Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Silver(they defeated a God who existed on multiple plains). My favorite one though is, Shadow could have just froze Vegeta in time pertinently instead of teleporting him to the moon.

    I'm just going to post what I wrote in the other thread here.


    Eat your heart out at that. I'm going to bed.
    About what you said in that post, die hard comic book fanboy, there is a couple things I disagree with... When you said if you look above, how Goku training with 40 tons is like training in 528 times normal gravity or something. Then you saying you'd put Goku at a comfortable 600 times at the most??

    That is ALL complete BULLSH!T. First of all, he trained in 100 times gravity, ON his way to namek, now I've checked the wiki, or not the wiki, but the official page of dbz powerlevels.... They say super saiyan is like 50 times your strength.. Now just listen for a sec... Goku is stronger than Vegeta, yet in the android saga, Vegeta trained at 300 times normal gravity, THEN 400, then he specifically said, he trained at 450 times gravity, BEFORE transforming into a super saiyan..

    Now Let's go back for a minute, you remember when Frieza tranformed into his first form, his power level was ONE million. And Remember when Goku fought Ginyu, I believe his powerlevel was 180,000? Now This is the same Goku, that recovered after the fight and battled Frieza, who was in his final form and his powerlevel skyrocketed WAAAAAAAY over one million...

    Goku barely had a chance until he reached Super Saiyan.. Now someone who is WAAAAYY over several million is matched by this super saiyan. You should be able to understand this... Now back to Vegeta... He trained at 450 times normal gravity... Super saiyan powers you up 50 times... Multiply 50 by 450.. 2250! He can then withstand 2250 times normal gravity as a super saiyan.. Now if Goku is supposed to be stronger than Vegeta, don't you think he can withstand a hell of a lot more times then f*cking 528 times gravity? Come on dude, think about it for a minute..
    ip
    I shouldn't even have to explain super saiyan 2 and 3.. Now you're right, ss4 is non canon, but we've seen it anyway. SS2 multiplies ss1 times 2.. ss3 mutiplies ss2 by 2 or ss1 by 4. There's no need to even explain there power levels... So come on man... 600 times normal gravity, are you serious? Goku in these forms can train in the THOUSANDS, and I mean a lot of THOUSANDS.

    Now the SECOND thing I disagree with what you say is when you said if you measure any pokemon, some could beat goku... Seriously, Goku is WAY too f*cking fast and strong for any pokemon to fight him. But I won't get into this, because there might be, I stopped watching pokemon, so I won't judge, I'm stating logical opinions.

    Other than this, this is a good post, and yeah, Superman wins either way it go, just wanted to point these few things out.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    My parody of some crazy fan reactions to Goku's loss
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by From the Dark Spire View Post
    About what you said in that post, die hard comic book fanboy, there is a couple things I disagree with... When you said if you look above, how Goku training with 40 tons is like training in 528 times normal gravity or something. Then you saying you'd put Goku at a comfortable 600 times at the most??

    That is ALL complete BULLSH!T. First of all, he trained in 100 times gravity, ON his way to namek, now I've checked the wiki, or not the wiki, but the official page of dbz powerlevels.... They say super saiyan is like 50 times your strength.. Now just listen for a sec... Goku is stronger than Vegeta, yet in the android saga, Vegeta trained at 300 times normal gravity, THEN 400, then he specifically said, he trained at 450 times gravity, BEFORE transforming into a super saiyan..

    Now Let's go back for a minute, you remember when Frieza tranformed into his first form, his power level was ONE million. And Remember when Goku fought Ginyu, I believe his powerlevel was 180,000? Now This is the same Goku, that recovered after the fight and battled Frieza, who was in his final form and his powerlevel skyrocketed WAAAAAAAY over one million...

    Goku barely had a chance until he reached Super Saiyan.. Now someone who is WAAAAYY over several million is matched by this super saiyan. You should be able to understand this... Now back to Vegeta... He trained at 450 times normal gravity... Super saiyan powers you up 50 times... Multiply 50 by 450.. 2250! He can then withstand 2250 times normal gravity as a super saiyan.. Now if Goku is supposed to be stronger than Vegeta, don't you think he can withstand a hell of a lot more times then f*cking 528 times gravity? Come on dude, think about it for a minute..
    ip
    I shouldn't even have to explain super saiyan 2 and 3.. Now you're right, ss4 is non canon, but we've seen it anyway. SS2 multiplies ss1 times 2.. ss3 mutiplies ss2 by 2 or ss1 by 4. There's no need to even explain there power levels... So come on man... 600 times normal gravity, are you serious? Goku in these forms can train in the THOUSANDS, and I mean a lot of THOUSANDS.

    Now the SECOND thing I disagree with what you say is when you said if you measure any pokemon, some could beat goku... Seriously, Goku is WAY too f*cking fast and strong for any pokemon to fight him. But I won't get into this, because there might be, I stopped watching pokemon, so I won't judge, I'm stating logical opinions.

    Other than this, this is a good post, and yeah, Superman wins either way it go, just wanted to point these few things out.
    Did you watch the screwattack video? They explained how they got their gravity formula and how the 40 tons equaled the amount of gravity they got. This was Goku in his BASE. When he transformed he was easily able to lift the weight he had on. When I made my statement, it was meant for his BASE being comfortable. Of course him transforming he can withstand more. The video showed how much strength he would have for each transformation. The point I was making his base power has not improved as much some others think it has. Of course my guestimate of 600 is just my opinion of what I think how strong Goku's base is. We really don't know. Anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves. I just feel mine is a bit less biased.

    Second, I am in no way a comic book fanboy. Even with my Favorite anime OP I don't fanboy over it. I know how strong their verse is compared to others. The thing is, I haven't even read a single comic book. The reason I know so much about Superman is I know how to use Google. I have also talked with people that actually know wtf they are talking about and have showed me the scans of things Superman has done. If I ever debate on a subject I like to know both sides. The For and the Against, which I do in this situation. I actually know the "DBZ For" the best probably considering how many times I've actually watched DBZ as a kid. It really puts me in a good position when debating.

    Third. Powerlevels are bull****. Well after Frieza saga anyways. Don't ever use them in a debate if you want to be taken seriously. They really are immeasurable after that. Also they lead to something called "calc stacking" which make characters seem more powerful then what they really are. People wholeheartedly believe they are right too when they use this method.

    Fourth. Pokemon are stronger IF you include pokedex entries. Some of the stuff in there like Machamp lifting 100 tons and stuff like that are in there. That would probably be one you remember if you stopped after the 1st gen. Myself, I stopped after the 3rd gen. The 4th gen entries are what are crazy however. Also, people seem to think pokemon is a weak verse because they played the games and maybe watched the show. The manga is in a league of its own. The main character Red is a badass(or so iv'e heard). 4kids makes pokemon look like crap. They did the same shit with One Piece. Anyways, if you go and say "I disagree with what you say is when you said if you measure any pokemon, some could beat goku... Seriously, Goku is WAY too f*cking fast and strong for any pokemon to fight him", then say "I stopped watching pokemon, so I won't judge", it tells me you want to think Goku can beat a stupid pokemon, but you aren't sure. Let me list a few Pokedex entries from the 4th gen legendary s. I shall enlighten you.

    Palkia: Diamond "It has the ability to distort space. It is described as a deity in Sinnoh-region mythology."
    Basically he can is a demigod that can control space.

    Diagla: Diamond "It has the power to control time. It appears in Sinnoh-region myths as an ancient deity."
    He is a time controller basically. Time manipulation is a b!tch to fight.

    Arceus: Diamond "It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms."
    He is the god of the pokemon universe and created it himself. I mean that is powerful.

    So sure Goku is faster then them, but when your opponent doesn't need to even move to beat Goku, fast becomes irrelevant really. We can debate about reaction speeds and stuff like that, but I really don't want to since Pokemon isn't my strong suit. I was just saying if we included pokedex entries, it could be said a few pokemon could beat Goku. Just know it is because of their hax powers and not an actual fist fight. No way am I saying something like a F*cking pikachu can beat Goku.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Sadpeace's Avatar
    Status
    Sadpeace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    ok lets just understand this DBZ OWNS ALL ANIME.. does anyone really believe a dbz character would lose to any other anime character ssj ssj2 ssj3 ssj4 fusion-ha lol seriously any saiyan would crush ALL AND REPEAT ALL
     
         

  23. #23
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Posts
    4,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    Did you watch the screwattack video? They explained how they got their gravity formula and how the 40 tons equaled the amount of gravity they got. This was Goku in his BASE. When he transformed he was easily able to lift the weight he had on. When I made my statement, it was meant for his BASE being comfortable. Of course him transforming he can withstand more. The video showed how much strength he would have for each transformation. The point I was making his base power has not improved as much some others think it has. Of course my guestimate of 600 is just my opinion of what I think how strong Goku's base is. We really don't know. Anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves. I just feel mine is a bit less biased.

    Second, I am in no way a comic book fanboy. Even with my Favorite anime OP I don't fanboy over it. I know how strong their verse is compared to others. The thing is, I haven't even read a single comic book. The reason I know so much about Superman is I know how to use Google. I have also talked with people that actually know wtf they are talking about and have showed me the scans of things Superman has done. If I ever debate on a subject I like to know both sides. The For and the Against, which I do in this situation. I actually know the "DBZ For" the best probably considering how many times I've actually watched DBZ as a kid. It really puts me in a good position when debating.

    Third. Powerlevels are bull****. Well after Frieza saga anyways. Don't ever use them in a debate if you want to be taken seriously. They really are immeasurable after that. Also they lead to something called "calc stacking" which make characters seem more powerful then what they really are. People wholeheartedly believe they are right too when they use this method.

    Fourth. Pokemon are stronger IF you include pokedex entries. Some of the stuff in there like Machamp lifting 100 tons and stuff like that are in there. That would probably be one you remember if you stopped after the 1st gen. Myself, I stopped after the 3rd gen. The 4th gen entries are what are crazy however. Also, people seem to think pokemon is a weak verse because they played the games and maybe watched the show. The manga is in a league of its own. The main character Red is a badass(or so iv'e heard). 4kids makes pokemon look like crap. They did the same shit with One Piece. Anyways, if you go and say "I disagree with what you say is when you said if you measure any pokemon, some could beat goku... Seriously, Goku is WAY too f*cking fast and strong for any pokemon to fight him", then say "I stopped watching pokemon, so I won't judge", it tells me you want to think Goku can beat a stupid pokemon, but you aren't sure. Let me list a few Pokedex entries from the 4th gen legendary s. I shall enlighten you.

    Palkia: Diamond "It has the ability to distort space. It is described as a deity in Sinnoh-region mythology."
    Basically he can is a demigod that can control space.

    Diagla: Diamond "It has the power to control time. It appears in Sinnoh-region myths as an ancient deity."
    He is a time controller basically. Time manipulation is a b!tch to fight.

    Arceus: Diamond "It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms."
    He is the god of the pokemon universe and created it himself. I mean that is powerful.

    So sure Goku is faster then them, but when your opponent doesn't need to even move to beat Goku, fast becomes irrelevant really. We can debate about reaction speeds and stuff like that, but I really don't want to since Pokemon isn't my strong suit. I was just saying if we included pokedex entries, it could be said a few pokemon could beat Goku. Just know it is because of their hax powers and not an actual fist fight. No way am I saying something like a F*cking pikachu can beat Goku.
    Well I was using the power level thing as an example. People will take my arguments seriously, because I'm serious, so they'll take me seriously.. But let's talk about the pokemon.

    Now Diagla and Arceus, ok, I can see that working out.. One controls time, that is troublesome, and Arceus is the creator of the pokemon universe, sure.. But Palkia, is a demigod that controls space.. This is also troublsome, but does he really have the physical powerful strength to match Goku? I don't know.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Goku vs Superman video. EPIC!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by From the Dark Spire View Post
    Well I was using the power level thing as an example. People will take my arguments seriously, because I'm serious, so they'll take me seriously.. But let's talk about the pokemon.

    Now Diagla and Arceus, ok, I can see that working out.. One controls time, that is troublesome, and Arceus is the creator of the pokemon universe, sure.. But Palkia, is a demigod that controls space.. This is also troublsome, but does he really have the physical powerful strength to match Goku? I don't know.
    I can see you are serious too. That is why I ignored the other trolls that have posted here.

    Anyways, the point was to show there are some serious powerful pokemon. Of course they are top tier in their verse, but what verse doesn't have op top tiers that make everyone look like fodder. Just look at Naruto. The Juubi is above what any character could do. It is taking the entire army just to restrain it.

    About Palkia. He controls space which is composed of matter and anti matter. Everything is made up of matter, including Goku. Guess what Palkia can control then. That's how I understand it at least. He can also create dimensions and trap Goku in them. Then we can argue if this other dimension has life in it and can Goku use IT to teleport to it in time before his blood boils from being in space. Can Goku teleport back to his own dimension? No feats to say if he can or cant. Goku would also need to be able to know where his own dimension is to get a lock on it to get back if he was able to teleport between dimensions. I think there are also feats in the pokemon movie they were all in of this guy controlling dimensions and stuff too. Not sure if pokemon movies are cannon or not but we all know how cannon SSJ4 Goku. People use that in debates so why not use movie feats for a pokemon. Anyways, got to love hax characters right?

    The best part about all this, it showed me there are some people on here that are open to ideas and not completely ignorant.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •