Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Definition of fodder by meaning : Feed for livestock, especially coarsely chopped hay or straw, Raw material, as for artistic creation, A consumable, often inferior item or resource that is in demand and usually abundant supply.

    Definition by internet slang (or here in NV) : the persons that always get the beating, the ones that been sacrified, No use, have not enough strength to counterback their attacker etc.

    So, in short, here people keep saying fodder here, fodder there. based on their logic, weak ninja that compared to stronger ninja is a fodder. Am i right? If im right, the logic is comparing Edo Madara to the 5 Kages, they all just but FODDERS too right? Obviously, Edo Madara just TOYING with all of them, not even scratch he had, nor any wound, not just because Edo madara is undead, but simply because all the 5 Kages are simply FODDERs.

    Just for the logic thinking, seems like every ninja is a fodder by nature when it comes to which stronger ninja they fight and they lost. And if its a stalemate, they both FODDERs still coz no one win. Or am i absolutely wrong about this whole fodder thing?
     
         

  2. #2
    村は影の中に隠れ Joten Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Joten Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Edo Madara is a jacked up Immortal being with the DNA of the strongest Shinobi to ever live, Infinite Chakra & The Rinnegan. But yeah the Kage are just fodder -_- Moron..
     
         
    Last edited by Joten Uchiha; 01-14-2013 at 09:28 AM.

  3. #3
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Correction madara got punched in half or some shit by tsunade or A I can't remember which but he just reformed they actually got some hits in on him just weren't enough to seal him
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    If he wasn't edo, he would've been dead by now. That's the only reason he survived. He also hid while he let his shadow clones do the work, because he knew that they could take him down and seal him afterwards. The only reason they lost is because he exhausted them and then took them out. They are not fodders, they were just up against an opponent who couldn't be killed.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Correction madara got punched in half or some shit by tsunade or A I can't remember which but he just reformed they actually got some hits in on him just weren't enough to seal him
    Ok lets just say, IF, Udon fights with naruto, and get naruto couple of punch untils he bleed, but due to naruto AWESOMENESS, Udon still can't bring naruto down. How u said that udon, not a fodder, or fodder?
     
         

  6. #6
    Surpassed's Avatar
    Status
    Surpassed is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    See you soon
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    Ok lets just say, IF, Udon fights with naruto, and get naruto couple of punch untils he bleed, but due to naruto AWESOMENESS, Udon still can't bring naruto down. How u said that udon, not a fodder, or fodder?
    Bad example
    Udon> All challengers.
     
         

  7. #7
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    Ok lets just say, IF, Udon fights with naruto, and get naruto couple of punch untils he bleed, but due to naruto AWESOMENESS, Udon still can't bring naruto down. How u said that udon, not a fodder, or fodder?
    Look at it this way
    A fodder is not a ninja who is weaker then the other one
    example would be how SO6P is weaker then Itachi
    Just cause he cant beat him does not make him a fodder
    A fodder is basicly someone who is just brought in to die without getting any screen time
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Look at it this way
    A fodder is not a ninja who is weaker then the other one
    example would be how SO6P is weaker then Itachi
    Just cause he cant beat him does not make him a fodder
    A fodder is basicly someone who is just brought in to die without getting any screen time
    Yes indeed, im trying to make my point of the level for fodderness they talking here.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    Bad example
    Udon> All challengers.
    yeah true at some point, udon maybe the future kabuto but with conscience.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    If he wasn't edo, he would've been dead by now. That's the only reason he survived. He also hid while he let his shadow clones do the work, because he knew that they could take him down and seal him afterwards. The only reason they lost is because he exhausted them and then took them out. They are not fodders, they were just up against an opponent who couldn't be killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Correction madara got punched in half or some shit by tsunade or A I can't remember which but he just reformed they actually got some hits in on him just weren't enough to seal him
    madara said he was not gonna go all out
     
         

  11. #11
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    765
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    So now people are using his edo body as an excuse for him being better than them.... Lovely...
     
         

  12. #12
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Look at it this way
    A fodder is not a ninja who is weaker then the other one
    example would be how SO6P is weaker then Itachi
    Just cause he cant beat him does not make him a fodder
    A fodder is basicly someone who is just brought in to die without getting any screen time
    I see your point, but to even suggest that the Sage of the Six Paths is weaker than Itachi is laughable.
     
         

  13. #13
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    I see your point, but to even suggest that the Sage of the Six Paths is weaker than Itachi is laughable.
    It was a joke !_!
     
         

  14. #14
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    765
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    It's funny... Lets say he used perfect susano'o from the start, you people still think he'd lose? Smh
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman1997 View Post
    It's funny... Lets say he used perfect susano'o from the start, you people still think he'd lose? Smh
    Exactly this. EMS Madara could beat the 5 Kage with Perfect Susanoo, Edo Madara didn't even need it, as we have seen them get owned without Madara needing to use PS to beat them.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 5 kages R Fodders Too : Comparing to Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    It was a joke !_!
    Sorry. I honestly can't tell with all the fanboys on these forums.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •