Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    The 8th Gate MartinRico's Avatar
    Status
    MartinRico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the furthest depths of your mind
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/58-...?v=11315926865

    Amaterasu problem solved.

    Sorry about the misleading title. :D
     
         

  2. #2
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    What I imagine is you find this to be the answer to the question if Naruto can dodge amaterasu or not?
    Am I correct?
     
         

  3. #3
    The 8th Gate MartinRico's Avatar
    Status
    MartinRico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the furthest depths of your mind
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Yes
     
         

  4. #4
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Naruto shts all over sasukes speed and itachi could only just hit sasuke with AMA so I'd say naruto is a shed load faster then sasuke was back then plus A dodged it and naruto is shown to be faster then him
     
         

  5. #5
    The 8th Gate MartinRico's Avatar
    Status
    MartinRico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the furthest depths of your mind
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Naruto shts all over sasukes speed and itachi could only just hit sasuke with AMA so I'd say naruto is a shed load faster then sasuke was back then plus A dodged it and naruto is shown to be faster then him
    Kishi really needs to incorporate SM with KM. The sensing and frog fu would be cool.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinRico View Post
    Kishi really needs to incorporate SM with KM. The sensing and frog fu would be cool.
    That would be epic^
     
         

  7. #7
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Yes,sasuke is awesome but somethings make me to say he isn't, like killer would have killed him twice if not for karin and Hugo, A too would have killed him if not for gaara, MeI would have killed him if not for zetsu ,tsuchikage would gave killed him if not for Tobi, orochimaru would have taken over if not because of being weak, itachi would have killed him if not because he loved sasuke....naruto can kill sasuke if not because he thinks if him as a friend, but apart all this. Sasuke is awesome
     
         

  8. #8
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Yes,sasuke is awesome but somethings make me to say he isn't, like killer would have killed him twice if not for karin and Hugo, A too would have killed him if not for gaara, MeI would have killed him if not for zetsu ,tsuchikage would gave killed him if not for Tobi, orochimaru would have taken over if not because of being weak, itachi would have killed him if not because he loved sasuke....naruto can kill sasuke if not because he thinks if him as a friend, but apart all this. Sasuke is awesome
    DONT SAY THAT
    The fanboys...they are EVREYWHERE !!!!!!!!
    But srsly if you make a thread like that u are 100% certain of getting it to hottest thread
     
         

  9. #9
    The 8th Gate MartinRico's Avatar
    Status
    MartinRico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the furthest depths of your mind
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Yes,sasuke is awesome but somethings make me to say he isn't, like killer would have killed him twice if not for karin and Hugo, A too would have killed him if not for gaara, MeI would have killed him if not for zetsu ,tsuchikage would gave killed him if not for Tobi, orochimaru would have taken over if not because of being weak, itachi would have killed him if not because he loved sasuke....naruto can kill sasuke if not because he thinks if him as a friend, but apart all this. Sasuke is awesome
    Did you reply without looking at the content?
     
         

  10. #10
    The 8th Gate MartinRico's Avatar
    Status
    MartinRico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the furthest depths of your mind
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    DONT SAY THAT
    The fanboys...they are EVREYWHERE !!!!!!!!
    But srsly if you make a thread like that u are 100% certain of getting it to hottest thread
    I always try to come up with original threads, but everyone always goes to a thread aimed at fanboys. I had to do this.
     
         

  11. #11
    Premium User Hotel Moscow's Avatar
    Status
    Hotel Moscow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On Earth...
    Posts
    1,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinRico View Post
    Kishi really needs to incorporate SM with KM. The sensing and frog fu would be cool.
    Didn't that happen in the pain arc?
     
         

  12. #12
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post
    Didn't that happen in the pain arc?
    No it didnt
    KM was not added till after it
     
         

  13. #13
    The 8th Gate MartinRico's Avatar
    Status
    MartinRico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the furthest depths of your mind
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post
    Didn't that happen in the pain arc?
    No. He lost SM, then went on a rampage.

    Didn't mean to double post earlier.
     
         

  14. #14
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    boy howdy
     
         

  15. #15
    Surpassed's Avatar
    Status
    Surpassed is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    See you soon
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Hopefully the point you made gets through to the unreasonable Sasuke fanboys.
     
         

  16. #16
    The 8th Gate MartinRico's Avatar
    Status
    MartinRico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the furthest depths of your mind
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    Hopefully the point you made gets through to the unreasonable Sasuke fanboys.
    It will, but they won't openly admit it.
     
         

  17. #17
    Premium User Hotel Moscow's Avatar
    Status
    Hotel Moscow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On Earth...
    Posts
    1,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Oh my fault. I meant when Nagato shot a rod threw him to try and control him. Even so that wasn't KM. It was the regular 9-tailed form mixed with Sage mode.
     
         

  18. #18
    Academy Student
    Status
    Captain Blue is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    I'm sorry guys but honestly in a fight between the two Naruto would win sasuke has yet to win a fight agents anyone without the help of someone else (besides itachi who obviously let him win) Naruto on the other hand has won many...sorry just not like he used to be.
     
         

  19. #19
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    6,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Hanging:O
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Blue View Post
    I'm sorry guys but honestly in a fight between the two Naruto would win sasuke has yet to win a fight agents anyone without the help of someone else (besides itachi who obviously let him win) Naruto on the other hand has won many...sorry just not like he used to be.
    ... we all know you're trying to start a flame war.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member
    Status
    know it all is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    550
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    My bad... I thought you were talking about getting his eye (and half his head) punched out with the hellstab
     
         

  21. #21
    Member UncleSi's Avatar
    Status
    UncleSi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is Awesome!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinRico View Post
    I always try to come up with original threads, but everyone always goes to a thread aimed at fanboys. I had to do this.
    I feel the same way, and also the threads with who has cooler clothes or hair or who is the hottest chick!! Stupid
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •