Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    -This thread contains spoilers-

    -Theory made by a friend some time ago-


    Roronoa Zoro’s bloodline


    Zoro's heritage remains largely unknown. Shimotsuki is not so much his birthplace as it is the village he settled in to learn at the dojo there when he was younger. His actual family remains unknown, though it's difficult to tell whether Zoro knows them or not. Wherever he came from before staying in Shimotsuki, he's never seen returning to it or to anyone who might've been there. That’s right; this is a theory about his bloodline.

    This might be shocking for you, or just plain stupid, but I believe that Zoro is part fishman. Well, at least let me explain before you leave the thread or start commenting.

    Green hair:

    The first thing I’m going to mention is his green hair, something that has been standing out since the first chapters of One Piece. In a world where blue, pink, and even purple are seemingly normal and acceptable hair colors, Zoro's green hair still manages to come off as strange. Sanji's habit of calling him 'marimo' is a jab at this.

    Yes, if you think about it carefully, you’ll notice that there aren’t a lot of characters with this hair color, green that is. So which characters do have green hair?

    Well, there was one of the orangutans from the Jaya Arc. There was also Fukuro from Enies Lobby (the impossibly round member of CP9 with a zipper for a mouth). There's Boa Hancock's sister, Sandersonia, who's tall even for an Amazon with a very wide head disproportionate to her body. In addition to having green hair, all three of these characters have much stranger appearances, if not being an entirely different species altogether.


    Of those that look more normal for having green hair, there are three very notable examples. The first is Keimi, who we know to be a mermaid herself. The second and third characters are a supporting duo from the Water 7/Enies Lobby arcs: Kokoro and her granddaughter, Chimney.

    And just a little note, Kokoro and Chimney do really have slightly green hair in the manga, though their hair in the anime was shown as blonde.


    With that in mind, it's interesting to note that aside from Zoro, three of these green-haired individuals are related to a mermaid while the other three are either another species or have a very strange appearance in addition to their hair color.

    Another thing about green hair characters, Makino from Luffy’s hometown has been seen with green hair in the anime, though she has black hair with slightly dark green stripes.

    Inter-species hybrids:

    As was pointed out in a recent chapter of One Piece, Fishman and Mermaids are known to breed with one another, with variable results in their offspring. Pappug is seen explaining this when Luffy noticed a Fishman father with both a Fishman and Merman. From the way it's explained, such a family isn't even that unusual there.

    Throughout the series, we’ve actually seen half man-half fishman characters, and one of them Sapi. You may know him better as 'that guy Sanji got the elephant tuna' from Logue town, and his heritage was revealed in the second databook.


    Interestingly enough, despite his mostly human appearance, Sapi is actually stated to be half-fishman. To go back to what Pappug explained to Luffy, this could simply be because he took more after his human heritage than his fishman, much the same way that a baby merman could bear no immediate resemblance to his fishman father.


    Abilities:


    Since Sapi has never made an appearance again, there's not much we can say about whether or not he has abilities similar to that of a fishman. However, we've seen a little more with our other two examples.

    Big Pan, a giant who was part fishman, has both the strength of a giant and fishman, for instance. He's not as tall as a pure giant (though the anime made him as such), only about two or three times the size of a regular human (making him shorter than people such as Bartholomew Kuma or Gecko Moria). Big Pan also had slippery skin like a mudfish, which came in handy for him during the Groggy Match with Sanji and Zoro, though he lacked gills or webbed fingers.


    As for Chimney, while she might not look remotely like a mermaid she's proven to be a very strong swimmer, going so far as being able to rescue Luffy from drowning in the Enies Lobby arc. That's a pretty big feat for such a small girl, given that Luffy is twice her size and would've been a hammer in the water. Oda has said himself that the only reason she was able to do so was because of her mermaid blood. So it would seem that even if appearances weren't passed down, the skills of a mermaid were, diluted though they may be.


    Roronoa Zoro:

    So how does all of this pertain to Zoro? While the green hair speaks for itself (if it is indeed an indicator of fishman/merfolk genetics), let' sapply the points made on the abilities of fishman and/or mermaid hybrids to him here. After all, Zoro himself has shown some interesting abilities over the course of the series.

    It needs not be said that Roronoa Zoro possesses skills far greater than your average human. As far as strength goes, I like to think that's all homegrown on his part, but I can't lie. Him turning out to have fishman blood would make some of those feats of strength a little more plausible by the rules the One Piece world follows.

    But additionally, that strength is likely the least noteworthy in support of this argument. Zoro has actually proven himself to be a decent swimmer himself. There's a reason why it's usually him or Sanji seen rescuing someone who goes into the water. That said, there are at least three instances than I can think of in which Zoro proved to be a regular fish to water. ...do pardon the pun.

    The first of these was on Skypeia, when he, Nami, Robin, and Chopper were looking for a way off the altar. As it was surrounded by sky sea, they were thinking maybe they could swim. As it would turn out, the area was infested with sky sharks, and Zoro ended up fighting one on its own turf.


    One thing that should be noted about sky seas: while you can swim through them like regular water (and they do indeed have the same effects on a Devil Fruit user), they're notably lighter than a regular sea. While this would've worked to Zoro's advantage, the same could be said for the sky shark. At one point, he was dragged down out of view from the others long enough that Nami and Chopper were worried that he'd been eaten. Zoro surfaced moments later, punching the creature out as he did so.

    The next instance was towards the end of Water 7, after Luffy and Zoro confronted Rob Lucci. Defeated quickly, Lucci tossed both of them out of the building. Thanks to Aqua Laguna (an annual high tide that engulfs the lower half of Water 7 in water), part of the city was taking water already, which is where Zoro landed. Despite how far he flew and the storm picking up, he managed to swim to safty. Well. Until he got stuck in a chimney, but that's another story. The point is: he didn't drown.



    Last but not least, the most recent example on Fishman Island. As Ryuugu Palace was flooding during the attack of fishman Hodi Jones and his men, Zoro ducked underwater to fight him. As a reference back to the first time the crew had to fight fishmen, this was an incredibly dangerous thing to do as fishmen are twice as fast and powerful underwater than they are on land - and they are typically superior there as well. However, Zoro managed to act both stronger and faster under water, nothing to be surprised about though.



    Conclusion:

    So my theory is basically that Zoro is part fishman. There’s a possibility that one of his parents was a fishman/mermaid, though he got his looks from the one who was human. This is really just wild guessing though, so no need to start a heavy discussion about it. Just tell me what you think about it, thanks for the attention.
     
         
    Last edited by Skylar Knight; 01-14-2013 at 12:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    4,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Zoro is a baws!!
     
         

  3. #3
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    I just think zoro is that strong, i mean luffy and sanji have both super strength, and they're just humans. Zoro looks to much like a human to be considered a hybrid, i think he's 100% human. Nice theory though i enjoyed reading it.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    I just think zoro is that strong, i mean luffy and sanji have both super strength, and they're just humans. Zoro looks to much like a human to be considered a hybrid, i think he's 100% human. Nice theory though i enjoyed reading it.
    True, but doesn't a mermaid look like a human as well? If Zoro's mother was a mermaid, then it would probably be no problem for him to end up like a normal-looking person. Thanks, glad you liked it, though my friend deserves the credit. ^_^
     
         

  5. #5
    GOL.D.ACE
    Status
    portgas d luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Who knows? i'm not even sure myself.
    Posts
    1,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a drag...
     

    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    he is luffy brother nuff said
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by portgas d luffy View Post
    he is luffy brother nuff said
    Brother or not, doesn't damage the possibility that the mother could be a mermaid
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member joodaa's Avatar
    Status
    joodaa is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    I like the theory but instead of his parents why not his grand parents being of the two different species because to I'd think that if it were his parents he would resemble a fish in some way other than the green hair.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by joodaa View Post
    I like the theory but instead of his parents why not his grand parents being of the two different species because to I'd think that if it were his parents he would resemble a fish in some way other than the green hair.
    Yes, you might be right and there's a possibility of that too. Though I think it would be more interesting if one of his parents was one.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member joodaa's Avatar
    Status
    joodaa is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Yes, you might be right and there's a possibility of that too. Though I think it would be more interesting if one of his parents was one.
    Yeh and that way it would probably come into the plot especially since the straw hats will inevitably be going back to fishman island
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by joodaa View Post
    Yeh and that way it would probably come into the plot especially since the straw hats will inevitably be going back to fishman island
    I had forgotten about that actually, and it would make sense if something was brought up between the Strawhats and the Fishmen when they return.
     
         

  11. #11
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Nice theory, but no I don't really believe it. In the end all of this is based on him having green hair. Everything can easily be discarded as it can easily be interpreted in different ways, I mean that he has much power or that he and Sanji are the ones who always get people out of the water can hardly be used as references. There are countless of characters that have ridiculous strength and half of the SH crew are DF users and several of the ones who don't have one are quite the cowards.

    In the end it comes all down to him just having green hair, in which case you should prove that it's really something unique and what you wrote on that part is also very weak. I mean you clearly state that there are others, but then you brush that away by saying all of them are 'weird'. That's completely wrong. The OP world from high to low is filled with the most ridiculous characters with the most ridiculous physical and personality traits and still are considered 'human'. So using that as an argument that people with green hair are so unusual is simply wrong. With that said you actually have nothing fundamental to back this up.

    It's not impossible, but in the end it has little to no real back up.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Nice theory, but no I don't really believe it. In the end all of this is based on him having green hair. Everything can easily be discarded as it can easily be interpreted in different ways, I mean that he has much power or that he and Sanji are the ones who always get people out of the water can hardly be used as references. There are countless of characters that have ridiculous strength and half of the SH crew are DF users and several of the ones who don't have one are quite the cowards.

    In the end it comes all down to him just having green hair, in which case you should prove that it's really something unique and what you wrote on that part is also very weak. I mean you clearly state that there are others, but then you brush that away by saying all of them are 'weird'. That's completely wrong. The OP world from high to low is filled with the most ridiculous characters with the most ridiculous physical and personality traits and still are considered 'human'. So using that as an argument that people with green hair are so unusual is simply wrong. With that said you actually have nothing fundamental to back this up.

    It's not impossible, but in the end it has little to no real back up.
    True, this is really just a wild mass guessing theory. Predicting the mind of Oda is much like being asked to pick a number between 1 and 1,000,000. The chances of you thinking the same thing that he are pretty slim. I wouldn't say that it's a baseless theory, however - just one that has little relevance until Oda proves it true or false.

    I like this theory my friend made, and I wouldn't have anything against it. It would explain some parts, and it can surprise the readers just as Oda does now and then. As you said, it isn't impossible.

    And as you said about me, or my friend to be more precise, being wrong about weird characters aren't correct in my eyes. The statement in the theory is basically true. Of course, One Piece characters tend to be "weird", but my point is that the characters shown with green hair, at least canon ones, are weird looking or is categorized as a different species, except Zoro as far as I know. With this I mean that green hair would be unique (guessing on my part) than other hair colors in the One Piece world for humans, thus making it possible for Zoro to be part fishman.
     
         
    Last edited by Skylar Knight; 01-14-2013 at 02:06 PM.

  13. #13
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    True, this is really just a wild mass guessing theory. Predicting the mind of Oda is much like being asked to pick a number between 1 and 1,000,000. The chances of you thinking the same thing that he are pretty slim. I wouldn't say that it's a baseless theory, however - just one that has little relevance until Oda proves it true or false.

    I like this theory my friend made, and I wouldn't have anything against it. It would explain some parts, and it can surprise the readers just as Oda does now and then. As you said, it isn't impossible.

    And as you said about me, or my friend to be more precise, being wrong about weird characters aren't correct in my eyes. The statement in the theory is basically true. Of course, One Piece characters tend to be "weird", but my point is that the characters shown with green hair, at least canon ones, are weird looking or is categorized as a different species, except Zoro as far as I know. With this I mean that green hair would be unique (guessing on my part) than other hair colors in the One Piece world for humans, thus making it possible for Zoro to be part fishman.
    Neither Sandersonia or Fukuro, both having green hair, are considered 'not human'. They are weird, but there are countless of characters as weird as them or even weirder that are still human till further notice. So no your statement isn't really true. Yes green hair is probably not the most common color, but that's about it. There are a hell of a lot of characters that don't have green hair and are still as weird as they come. So if characters that look weird with green hair are still 'normal' humans, it would be a bit contradictory to say of someone who has green hair, but for the rest looks normal, to have an unusual ancestry. In the OPverse nitpicking on how 'unusual' green hair is, seems a bit redundant when you take a look at most of the characters.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 01-14-2013 at 02:27 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Neither Sandersonia or Fukuro, both having green hair, are considered 'not human'. They are weird, but there are countless of characters as weird as them or even weirder that are still human till further notice. So no your statement isn't really true. Yes green hair is probably not the most common color, but that's about it, but there are hell of a lot of characters that don't have green hair and are still as weird as they come. So if characters that look weird with green hair are still 'normal' humans, it would be a bit contradictory to say of someone who has green hair, but for the rest looks normal, to have an unusual ancestry. In the OPverse nitpicking on how 'unusual' green hair is, seems a bit redundant when you take a look at most of the characters.
    Seems like I misunderstood, or simply missed your point, in your last post, and I must say that I agree And now that I think about it, the "fake" Zoro seen after the timeskip has also green hair, and he's pretty much a normal human. Of course, it's a possibility that he's a half-fishman, though it would really just be stupid to think like that.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member The 1 who knows's Avatar
    Status
    The 1 who knows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    he has no gills otherwise if he was fishman he wouldnt have trouble against hordy
     
         

  16. #16
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ Inside Erza ♡
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.
     

    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Zoro might be a noble...Okay maybe not but i doubt he's part fishman...Look at this video..I believe this is zoro.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by The 1 who knows View Post
    he has no gills otherwise if he was fishman he wouldnt have trouble against hordy
    Gills aren't necessary for one to be a fishman, and the theory clearly states that Zoro is a half fishman who took more after his human heritage, thus looking like a normal human.
     
         
    Last edited by Skylar Knight; 01-14-2013 at 07:18 PM.

  18. #18
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Seems like I misunderstood, or simply missed your point, in your last post, and I must say that I agree And now that I think about it, the "fake" Zoro seen after the timeskip has also green hair, and he's pretty much a normal human. Of course, it's a possibility that he's a half-fishman, though it would really just be stupid to think like that.
    As I said it's not impossible and I rather enjoyed reading this as this is how a theory should be and how it should be discussed. This beats over 90% of all the Naruto threads. It's just that the core arguments to back up the theory aren't really solid as they can easily be interpreted in other ways that void this theory, making it highly unlikely that this theory would indeed be true. Even in the case it would be true, it would be more of a coincidence than anything else.

    Reminds me of my Crocodile was originally a woman - theory that I once posted....which actually still stands

    Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    Zoro might be a noble...Okay maybe not but i doubt he's part fishman...Look at this video..I believe this is zoro.
    Yes that is Zoro, that was also shown in the manga and it was said that Dragon and the Revolutionaries got some supplies from the dojo where Zoro is a member of. Hence why you could see both Zoro, Kuina, the dojo and the other dojo members. Don't really see how that is relevant to all of this.
     
         

  19. #19
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    If we're gonna talk about genetics, it's gonna be an unanswered question. Saying "Zoro's mother could be a mermaid" or "Zoro's father is a fishman" it's nothing more than a guess came out from nowhere out of insanity.

    Just when we learned Luffy's father is some big shot in the world. Everyone started to wonder about the parents of the Straw Hat crew.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    As I said it's not impossible and I rather enjoyed reading this as this is how a theory should be and how it should be discussed. This beats over 90% of all the Naruto threads. It's just that the core arguments to back up the theory aren't really solid as they can easily be interpreted in other ways that void this theory, making it highly unlikely that this theory would indeed be true. Even in the case it would be true, it would be more of a coincidence than anything else.

    Reminds me of my Crocodile was originally a woman - theory that I once posted....which actually still stands



    Yes that is Zoro, that was also shown in the manga and it was said that Dragon and the Revolutionaries got some supplies from the dojo where Zoro is a member of. Hence why you could see both Zoro, Kuina, the dojo and the other dojo members. Don't really see how that is relevant to all of this.
    Thanks, it honestly feels good when people praise your work, though it was my friend who told me about the theory :o And yes, this turning out to be true is highly unlikely, including it's really hard to believe. As someone reminded me of before, the Strawhats are probably going back to Fishman Island, so I actually find it possible that something, like this theory about Zoro's bloodline, is going to be shown between them and the fishmen. Or something like that won't happen, but that's why we have these kind of theories.

    I think I actually read that thread about Crocodile some months ago when I was surfing through the One Piece forum. Though I forgot who made it, so I'm kind of surprised it was you

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    If we're gonna talk about genetics, it's gonna be an unanswered question. Saying "Zoro's mother could be a mermaid" or "Zoro's father is a fishman" it's nothing more than a guess came out from nowhere out of insanity.

    Just when we learned Luffy's father is some big shot in the world. Everyone started to wonder about the parents of the Straw Hat crew.
    That's understandable, mostly because their parents were in the previous generation with Roger and Whitebeard. That some of them might be pirates is something I can really imagine, and I would love if a couple of them were represented by Oda in the future.
     
         

  21. #21
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    That's understandable, mostly because their parents were in the previous generation with Roger and Whitebeard. That some of them might be pirates is something I can really imagine, and I would love if a couple of them were represented by Oda in the future.
    The only biological parents we know so far:
    - Yasopp & Banchina
    - Nico Olvia
    - Monkey D. Dragon

    so yeah. Just thinking of parents related to StrawHats makes anyone wonder if they were any mean to the era of Roger.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    947
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Roronoa Zoro's bloodline

    It's just green hair. This theory has no substance. It's like theorizing that Jinbe's parents are half human or that Luffy's mom is from the Kuja tribe
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •