Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

10 Strongest Shinobi >>> Fodders Only!

Okay, I tried to make a top ten list ONLY considering FODDERS

As we all know even among the fodders there are differences in strength.

And the word "fodder" itself makes me laugh. :lmao:

Of course it's disputable who is a fodder .

I thought everybody EXCEPT
    former Kages
    actual Kages
    Madara, Oro, Kabuto
    Akatsukis
    Main Chars (Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura)
    Most Jounin (level) with a considerable amont of screentime (Gay, Azuma, Zabuza...)
    Ramen Guy

Whatever ... here is my list. :D

1.Zetsu >>>> well he is an Akatsuki, but he is a plant so he was created to be fodder.
    Still he has amazing skills and can't be destroyed easily.

(Unless the theory fertilizer will work on him is proven.)

If one day he developped some independence he would own. :D

2.Juugo
    3.Kimimaro (RIP)
    4.Lee
    5.Neiji (RIP)
    6.Kankuro
    7.Shino
    8.Suigetsu
    9.Chouji
    10.Temari

Feel free to do whatever you want now but if you think this is BS and pointless kindly stay out of this thread!

Edit: If you have time please make your own list. Would be interesting.
    I was somehow inspired to this thread because somebody else made a top100 list of all Naruto chars.
    Then I recognized we barely talk about the side chars (fodders :D ) and the more fodder a char is the more difficult it is to rank him/her.
    I think we need some more of our own imagination and phantasy to rank them compared to ranking the characters we know well.

Last edited by KiraGirl K; 01-14-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    I swear for GOD I'm moving
    on!!

Re: 10 Strongest Shinobi >>> Fodders Only!

This is BS. Everyone knows a list have 11 charaters and not 10. I could leave, but I don't wanna. >_>

Nice list.

Status

Suigetsu took a basically point blank TBB.
    He is not top class but taking a TBB full force usually classes you out of being "fodder"

Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    >

Kimmimaro is a fodder?...

Status
    Jul 2012
    I hate when chickens cross
    roads... I never seem to know
    what they expect to find on
    the other side...

Kimimaru ain't fodder... Oro once considered him a suitable host... That is no mean feat. And oh by the way this thread is poor... (sorry the truth hurts)

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Yes... I see your point.

IMO powerful chars which don't get so much screentime are fodder, too.
    That is bc Kishi is so mean!

I mean
    people like Kimimaro, Juugo or Shino are usually never considered when a NB member makes a TopTen List

respectively they never get the chance to enter. They deserve some more attention.:worshippy:

(I could also have named the list "Side Char Top Ten" >>> But I like the word "fodder" too much :lmao: )

Status
    This user has no status.

So you rated many characters above this:

Please do explain, how any character above Choji handles this.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    So you rated many characters above this:

Please do explain, how any character above Choji handles this.
    Lee dodges using the gates.
    Suigetsu becomes water and survives the blows.
    Neji could block it with Kaiten (and before you say I'm nuts remember it worked with the Juubi).

And lets be fair, the wings are really misleading. He is not that huge if you don't take them into consideration, Asuma could've dodged the punch if it wasn't for Shikamaru and Ino's help. Chouji is not the fastest ninja in the world, specially when supersized.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

To The Game's post:

We will always have situations or certain enemies which can only be handled by a certain person due to his/her genuine and unique abilities.
    >>>> *In order to manage the discussion properly we actually need to set some rules for the criteria of creating a ranking. But seriously: who will make such an effort? Hahaha…

I just believe that in a one to one fight the people listed above Chouji will always win.
    But even for the above quoted manga pages>>> I think they stand a chance, as the guy above me already pointed out.
    I’m gonna explain later if somebody still wants to know.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Abyss View Post
    Lee dodges using the gates.
    Suigetsu becomes water and survives the blows.
    Neji could block it with Kaiten (and before you say I'm nuts remember it worked with the Juubi).

And lets be fair, the wings are really misleading. He is not that huge if you don't take them into consideration, Asuma could've dodged the punch if it wasn't for Shikamaru and Ino's help. Chouji is not the fastest ninja in the world, specially when supersized.
    Yet he is 1000 times more useful than any of those you just mentioned, when teamed up with shika + ino, since his brute power is a lot better than theirs. So he is still above them in a top 10 list.. Besides you saw how imba Choji was, when he ate the pills. He can easily beat all of them now. We saw far from everything, but his father said, he was doing the same thing, as when he ate the pills. Just the pills made it easier, but had side effects. So basically Choji can give himself the same power, but without side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by KiraGirl K View Post
    To The Game's post:

We will always have situations or certain enemies which can only be handled by a certain person due to his/her genuine and unique abilities.
    >>>> *In order to manage the discussion properly we actually need to set some rules for the criteria of creating a ranking. But seriously: who will make such an effort? Hahaha…

I just believe that in a one to one fight the people listed above Chouji will always win.
    But even for the above quoted manga pages>>> I think they stand a chance, as the guy above me already pointed out.
    I’m gonna explain later if somebody still wants to know.
    You should stop making rankings with ABC logic. Surely if 1 person is number 10, but beats everyone above him, you can use it. But you can rank someone above another, even if he can't beat him. You can easily find a top10, where number 8 beats number 3, but loses to number 5, whereas number 3 beats number 5. So what do you do? You base the actual rating on something else.
    And here it's unmistakably that Choji posses more power than those mentioned in the above answer. Surely how does he defeat suigetsu? But that isn't important, when making such a list. Besides you shouldn't consider their usability in a 1 vs 1 only. Doing that is a disgrace to the entire manga, since it occurs rarely, and only occurs in idealistic situations such as Naruto vs Sasuke. But even that can't be counted as a 1 vs 1, since Naruto had already used chakra against Kimimaro (for instance).
    So what advances does Choji have compared to the others? Well his strength is much greater than any of them. He can work as quite a good shield, when protecting allies. He fly... And his super size allows him to fight big opponents such as giant summons, which for a character like shikamaru, would be futile to even try. Just like this I would rate shikamaru higher than any char in your list, but he is probably more main chara. I don't see him beating any of them alone, but his intelligence, paired with the right persons, is just immeasurable.

Of course this is your top 10, I simply question it. A ranking list is fan made, and thus you are in any right allowed to make it as you wish, and as you think is correct. You can't really question it, but you asked for opinions, and so I gave mine. Fact is I could rank Shikamaru above Madara and Hashirama in my own top 10 if I wanted to. What is important, is that you can recognize the criteria made for the list in the characters enlisted in it.

Last edited by thegame; 01-14-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Well noted:
    I thought if we had a competition like the Chounin exams the outcome would be like on my list. :y

In my eyes it is absolutely logical \ pitch perfect. .

I am only capable of making A to B lists, I guess. if I don’t I will never come to a conclusion. :drunk: :lmao:

But honestly> I don’t care so much about my list bc I already know it. :D

PLEASE show us your own list! wease:

You can include Shikamaru or Madara, Ramen Guy -who or whatever!!!
    :worshippy:

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KiraGirl K View Post
    Well noted:
    I thought if we had a competition like the Chounin exams the outcome would be like on my list. :y

In my eyes it is absolutely logical \ pitch perfect. .

I am only capable of making A to B lists, I guess. if I don’t I will never come to a conclusion. :drunk: :lmao:

But honestly> I don’t care so much about my list bc I already know it. :D

PLEASE show us your own list! wease:

You can include Shikamaru or Madara, Ramen Guy -who or whatever!!!
    :worshippy:
    Tbh, I never made a list, but going by the fact that it is the chunin exam, you saw Shikamaru became a chunin despite losing. The other thing is, surely the main event was 1 vs 1 battle, but in order to get to the main event, you had to prove a lot of things first. One being the ability to obtain information without being caught (or at least by using certain technique like byakugan, bugs, or sand). The other being proving yourself in a team test. So IMO those 2 disciplines are just as important as the actual final battle. Also later on, you have to prove yourself in many ways, the actual tests are nothing compared to actual shinobi missions, or war for that matter. Which is where your real skills finally will be set to shine.
    Take the small konoha platoon with Anko as leader, who was able to locate Kabuto, but as they did, they by chance saw the entire zetsu army, thanks to a byakugan user. They then managed to use bugs to bring this information to HQ, but all (except Anko) died. So they were fodders yes, but measuring by what they did, they could easily be placed in top of that list as well. Though they are probably all jonin rank.

So does that mean he is better ranked than Naruto in a top 10 list (at the time)? IMO yes, but Naruto surely wouldn't lose to him. So it depends how you make your criteria. If I were to make a list over fodders, it would not be much different from yours:

1. Zetsu (black/white) Yeah he is extremely useful, records fights, endless amount of clones, can move through the ground, can communicate with clones (like yamato could with his clone)

2. Sakura (to me she isn't a main character), exceptional healing abilities, intelligent, can 1-shoot almost any opponent

3. Karin, her sensor abilities are out of the ordinary, her healing ability can restore chakra in no time, she is as smart as sakura, though lacks direct combat ability

And I could go on, but it's not really with any point. IMO you can't make a perfect top10, since it would always depend on the situation. If you say, you make a top10 given the ability to 1 vs 1 battle, I obviously would not have any of the 3 listed above in the list.

But if t was an overall list to work in a team, I don't see any other "fodders" that would be more useful than one of the 3 in terms of skill. I mean you always need a medic and someone who can "sense".

Personally I would probably prefer Karin, since she can heal/sense, but for some occasions it is probably important that your sensor can fight as well. Take Naruto for instance (though he isn't fodder).

So IMO the perfect criteria for lists, you need to have one, which goes by
    Sensors:
    Healers:
    Power house:
    Team leader:

and you can easily justify that one character can appear in every list, Naruto could be an example, I could see him being a good team leader in the end of the story, he can heal, he got power, and he can sense.

But atm, it would be interesting to make lists for everything, since that would be the only way to get an actual overview, over the best combination for a 4-man team, and you would surely need 1, with abilities in every area.

And I would of course make the ranks, for healing only, power only, etc. So the best sensor is probably Naruto, but not because of his ability to fight, but because of his huge range, which he can sense within, and using bunshins in huge amounts is also under the sensing category, just like using dogs would be.

Last edited by thegame; 01-15-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Suck My Ass.

none of them are fodders and Temari should be 2 or 3.