Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Kakashi's flashback.

    Does anyone also want to see kakashi's flashback of when he killed Rin. That would be really interesting to see how/why Rin died. I think telling Obito that Madara put kakashi in a genjutsu to kill Rin will likely break obito and make him second guess himself.

    What are your thoughts/opinions.
     
         

  2. #2
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Most likely he killed her so the enemy could not get hold of her. Not sure why they wanted her body but I am sure killing her was better then them getting their hands on her.
     
         

  3. #3
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    I honestly could care less about why Rin was killed I just wan't to get back to Orchimaru and friends.
     
         

  4. #4
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Most likely he killed her so the enemy could not get hold of her. Not sure why they wanted her body but I am sure killing her was better then them getting their hands on her.
    Would that mean kakashi's trash? killing your comrade for village secrets?
     
         

  5. #5
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    I honestly could care less about why Rin was killed I just wan't to get back to Orchimaru and friends.
    Taking forever. At least one chapter of them.
     
         

  6. #6
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    Would that mean kakashi's trash? killing your comrade for village secrets?
    Are you willing to risk a village for a life?
     
         

  7. #7
    >.> meh. This name sucks.. Voltron's Avatar
    Status
    Voltron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fat monkeys cause red
    tablecloths to explode
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    I think it would be interesting. I want to know his perspective before I label him as unforgivable scum
     
         

  8. #8
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedInside View Post
    I think it would be interesting. I want to know his perspective before I label him as unforgivable scum
    Yea exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Are you willing to risk a village for a life?
    That makes sense but not according to obito who would do anything to protect his comrades. You think telling obito that i killed Rin to save the leaf village is going to make him change hearts? What you said is true but not in obito's case i'm a afraid.
     
         

  9. #9
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    Would that mean kakashi's trash? killing your comrade for village secrets?
    Well yes it does. But depends on the situation. Imagine if they got rin and because of that they was able to form a destructive weapon that destroys one village at a time.

    That was greatly made up but just trying to show it depends on the reason. And I think it would have been a very good one but a tough choice.

    That's why kakashi feels bad because he knows he killed his comrade and at the end of the day, he is trash.
     
         

  10. #10
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    Yea exactly.


    That makes sense but not according to obito who would do anything to protect his comrades. You think telling obito that i killed Rin to save the leaf village is going to make him change hearts? What you said is true but not in obito's case i'm a afraid.

    like they knew that Obito were alive back then.

    And yes but Obito's logical is not that great rofl.
     
         

  11. #11
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Well yes it does. But depends on the situation. Imagine if they got rin and because of that they was able to form a destructive weapon that destroys one village at a time.

    That was greatly made up but just trying to show it depends on the reason. And I think it would have been a very good one but a tough choice.

    That's why kakashi feels bad because he knows he killed his comrade and at the end of the day, he is trash.
    i agree. it was for the greater good of the future and ultimately, kakashi knows hes trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    like they knew that Obito were alive back then.

    And yes but Obito's logical is not that great rofl.
    yea lol obito is messed.
     
         

  12. #12
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wicked is good
     



    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Well if it's going to be any flashbacks that would be the only one I would actually care to read.But I don't think anything that kakashi has to tell will make Obito change his mind.Only if Rin asked him to kill her.That may influence Obi.But I don't think we gonna have any flashbacks for the next chapter.
     
         

  13. #13
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    No that would be boring
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    I can think of 1257 other things, I would rather want to see in a flashback.
     
         

  15. #15
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Where you aren't
    Posts
    23,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Yes
     
         

  16. #16
    Wash Uffizi jaykuhz's Avatar
    Status
    jaykuhz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok lol
     

    Re: Kakashi's flashback.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    I honestly could care less about why Rin was killed I just wan't to get back to Orchimaru and friends.
    I'm with this guy
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •