Tried to think of a decent title, but it failed ~_~

*Wait for Oraan*

Damn that kid, always late O_o

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: Ice Training.

Late? I'm no late. My timing is a paradox....much like Tien's Neo Tribeam Cannon

*Forms a dome of Ice around the both of us*

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.
    I want you to meditate while focusing on the cold air as it chills your bones.

*Chips off a piece of the dome and chucks it at you*

Feel the ice in your hand, the coldness of your breath.

Then explain:

A. What is Ice (What elements is it made of and anything else you know about it)?
    B. Different ways to use it.
    C. What are its strengths and Weaknesses?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post
    Late? I'm no late. My timing is a paradox....much like Tien's Neo Tribeam Cannon

*Forms a dome of Ice around the both of us*

Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.
    I want you to meditate while focusing on the cold air as it chills your bones.

*Chips off a piece of the dome and chucks it at you*

Feel the ice in your hand, the coldness of your breath.

Then explain:

A. What is Ice (What elements is it made of and anything else you know about it)?
    B. Different ways to use it.
    C. What are its strengths and Weaknesses?
    Neveeer!

*Kicks the ice back at you* That's for being late *Touches the dome*

A. Ice is a elemental combination of water and wind, its structure is always solid and if melted, will turn into water, naturally, Ice is a ability that has been seen vastly throughout the Part 1 of the naruto series, whether as a KG or as a element the natives has learned to use through different methods ( like the people in the naruto movie).

B. Like every other element in the Naruto world, there are the defensive and offensive qualities, for example, for defensive purposes; one can raise a shield, or a dome such as this. and on the other hand; one can throw ice spikes, cause a avalanche, or even freeze the opponent.

C. At the top of my head I can only think of one; Fire as it's counterpart, or any variations of it, though wind if used in a penetrating way could actually pierce ice, lightning aswell due to its piercing properties, initially Ice is strongest against both water and wind, depending how they are used.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

As the ice chunk is kicked back at me, I simply Luffy Haki dodges it by tilting my head to one side and smiles.

Not bad.

Fire - as it is neutral to ice takes fire of the same rank as the ice technique used.
    Lightning/Earth/Wood/sound - weaknesses of Ice as they can penetrate it. Sound simply operates at a resonate frequency capable of destroying it easily.
    Water/Wind - Strengths of ice. But not only are they strengths, but they make ice stronger as well.

==

*Hands you 2 white leaves*

These is Chakra Paper. they react to the 5 elements. When water chakra is applied, the leaf should become soaked with water. I want you to meditate on your water chakra while holding the leaf in you hand to ake it soak.

*demontrates*
    Hold the leaf in between any two of your fingers in your right hand.

Now I know you've done this before, but you have never done it at the same time while trying to channel another element in the other hand.

With the second white leaf, I want you to hold it in your other hand between two of your fingers while channeling Wind chakra into it. The leaf should split straight down the middle.

Now, I dont want you to do this one at a time, but at the same time. The leaf should be soaked just as the other one is cut. Don't worry. If you dont get it right on the first try, simply take more chakra paper from the Ice bin to your left.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

As the ice chunk is kicked back at me, I simply Luffy Haki dodges it by tilting my head to one side and smiles.

Not bad.

Fire - as it is neutral to ice takes fire of the same rank as the ice technique used.
    Lightning/Earth/Wood/sound - weaknesses of Ice as they can penetrate it. Sound simply operates at a resonate frequency capable of destroying it easily.
    Water/Wind - Strengths of ice. But not only are they strengths, but they make ice stronger as well.

==

*Hands you 2 white leaves*

These is Chakra Paper. they react to the 5 elements. When water chakra is applied, the leaf should become soaked with water. I want you to meditate on your water chakra while holding the leaf in you hand to ake it soak.

*demontrates*
    Hold the leaf in between any two of your fingers in your right hand.

Now I know you've done this before, but you have never done it at the same time while trying to channel another element in the other hand.

With the second white leaf, I want you to hold it in your other hand between two of your fingers while channeling Wind chakra into it. The leaf should split straight down the middle.

Now, I dont want you to do this one at a time, but at the same time. The leaf should be soaked just as the other one is cut. Don't worry. If you dont get it right on the first try, simply take more chakra paper from the Ice bin to your left.
    nice dodge.

O_o say what?

*Holds one leaf in the left hand and one in the right* Here goes.

*Takes a deep breath and begins to gather chakra from within, once more taking another deep breather and applying water chakra to the left hand whilst simultaneously applying wind chakra to my right hand*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Not bad.

Now for your very first Ice Technique.

I would like you to use this template every time you reply to a technique.
    Try to be as detailed/descriptive as possible. All you have to do is copy the PHP code.

PHP Code:

[B]Strong points[/B]

[LIST]
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [/LIST]

[
    B]Weak points[/B]

[LIST]
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [/LIST]

[
    B]Combinations-strategies[/B]

[
    B]Ways to counter:[/B
    Also, I will post how all of the techniques work. I want you then, in your own words, to describe to me what you are doing to get the desired result.

The more efficiently you respond like you have already been doing, the quicker I take away the template as I know that you understand what you are doing. ^_^

As this technique has multiple purposes, there are different ways to go about this. These will be our first few posts to get you used to replying.

Ok. So one of the first functions of Ice Release Technique is making simple small weapons.

1st. *Tosses you a kunai*
    I want you to look at this kunai while holding it in your left hand, examine it thoroughly and try to use your hyouton chakra and shape manipulation to form an exact copy of it in your right hand.

2nd.
    This is not the only weapon that you can form from this technique. You can also make staffs, small fans, and other objects. (You do not have to do this, it pretty much the same as forming an ice kunai except you shape manipulate it into that object.

3rd.
    Making a pillar that has the same function as an Earth Style Technique Pillar. I want you to channel your chakra into the ground and try to force a small ice pillar to rise out of it. It is up to you whether you want the pillar to push you straight upwards, forwards, backwards, or even sideways.

4th.
    Making it snow. Send your hyouton chakra into the air. Stir your chakra into the clouds, freezing the water within them and then make it snow all across the terrain. This part of the technique is handy as a terrain changer as well as allowing you to form your techniques from it which allows you to do it quicker and more efficiently (As long as it doesn't come from your body).

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

Not bad.

Now for your very first Ice Technique.

I would like you to use this template every time you reply to a technique.
    Try to be as detailed/descriptive as possible. All you have to do is copy the PHP code.

PHP Code:

[B]Strong points[/B]

[LIST]
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [/LIST]

[
    B]Weak points[/B]

[LIST]
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [*] - 
    Insert info -
    [/LIST]

[
    B]Combinations-strategies[/B]

[
    B]Ways to counter:[/B
    Also, I will post how all of the techniques work. I want you then, in your own words, to describe to me what you are doing to get the desired result.

The more efficiently you respond like you have already been doing, the quicker I take away the template as I know that you understand what you are doing. ^_^

As this technique has multiple purposes, there are different ways to go about this. These will be our first few posts to get you used to replying.

Ok. So one of the first functions of Ice Release Technique is making simple small weapons.

1st. *Tosses you a kunai*
    I want you to look at this kunai while holding it in your left hand, examine it thoroughly and try to use your hyouton chakra and shape manipulation to form an exact copy of it in your right hand.

2nd.
    This is not the only weapon that you can form from this technique. You can also make staffs, small fans, and other objects. (You do not have to do this, it pretty much the same as forming an ice kunai except you shape manipulate it into that object.

3rd.
    Making a pillar that has the same function as an Earth Style Technique Pillar. I want you to channel your chakra into the ground and try to force a small ice pillar to rise out of it. It is up to you whether you want the pillar to push you straight upwards, forwards, backwards, or even sideways.

4th.
    Making it snow. Send your hyouton chakra into the air. Stir your chakra into the clouds, freezing the water within them and then make it snow all across the terrain. This part of the technique is handy as a terrain changer as well as allowing you to form your techniques from it which allows you to do it quicker and more efficiently (As long as it doesn't come from your body).
    Ooh, not to shabby eh?

1st - *catches the kunai and examines it* Now for the fun part *tries to gather hyouton chakra in my right hand, as i focus upon a image of the kunai, i start to pour the hyouton chakra through the palm of my hands, in doing so it begins to form into the kunai shaped projectile* what like this? :o

3rd - I'm getting old for this :shrug: * Takes a deep breath, Whilst collecting chakra, I slam my hands upon the ground releasing a surge of hyouton chakra into the ground, in doing so I notice that the area i slammed my hands upon becomes quite Icy, and cold, therefore I imagine a ice pillar coming from within the ground, as the ice pillar comes up it sends me spiraling towards the sky.* How was that kiddo?

4th - Easier said than done * Raising my right hand in towards the sky, I begin to focus hyouton chakra at the palm of my hands whilst doing so, I release the hyouton chakra through the palm of my right hand and it slowly begins to go into the clouds above us, therefore causing the water within the clouds to freeze and in return small amounts of snow falling upon us* Getting quite cold -.- I hate being cold.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

And what about the template portion in the spoiler? lol

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

And what about the template portion in the spoiler? lol
    lol, I thought that was for the actual jutsu's.

1st -

Strong points

• The user can shape whatever weapon he/she forms, thus having a wide variety of arsenal at disposal
    • Its basic yet simple so there's no time wasting whatsoever

Weak points

• - Entirely dependent on ones imagination, if imagination isnt creative would result in having less variety of arsenal
    • - simplicity; it can be easily deflected and even negated

Combinations-strategies

Ways to counter: I would more or less counter it with another kunai or shuriken to either deflect it or perhaps slightly change its destination, though it would come handy in keeping the opponent busy at all times, whilst one creates another jutsu or use it as a part of a deception strategy

3rd -

Strong points

• Gives one the high ground on the battlefield
    • Helps to have a "exit strategy"

Weak points

• If destroyed, user comes crashing down, due to not being fundamentally supported, due to the laws of gravity
    • Gives opponent more time to think or react quicker.

Combinations-strategies

Ways to counter: To be honest, melt it :D . But with regards to strategy, one can have that extra push to avoid sudden changes on the ground, though one can also use it underneath an opponent to literally stop his/her flow and eliminate any sudden movement within the ground

4th

Strong points

• Terrain advantage; allowing more quicker creations of ice jutsu's with out the need to mix chakra and whatnot
    • Terrain Advantage; slippery slope, hard time for the opponent to stay on his legs rather than his face

Weak points

• Time consuming, jutsu could be negated by any wind technique, well the one that shifts clouds or so
    • Opponent has more time to develop a strategy against the ice and furthermore plan ahead

Combinations-strategies

Ways to counter:Like I said, the ways to cancel it would be to use appropriate wind jutsu's. Though with to strategy, it could almost be used as a Rain: Rain at will ( well something like that) where one can use to find the opponent or even draw chakra out from them (CJ submission)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

you didnt have to do different ones for all of them. its the same jutsu . Oh....thats why you didnt do the template....thats my bad.

This is the technique.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.
    =======================================

Hyouton: Tsubame Fubuki) Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
    Type: Attack
    Description: The user will shoot out a cluster of needles, shaped like swallows, which will fly out toward their target with great speed. The swallows are unable to be dodged as they can change direction in mid-air, redirecting themselves to hit their target. This jutsu is also highly resistant to fire attacks, unable to be destroyed by fire jutsu unless it is higher than C ranked.

Channel Hyouton chakra into your mouth and spit out Ice needles that you will shape manipulate into swallows (birds). These birds are able to change direction in mid air, making the opponent unable to dodge them.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

you didnt have to do different ones for all of them. its the same jutsu . Oh....thats why you didnt do the template....thats my bad.

This is the technique.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.
    =======================================

Hyouton: Tsubame Fubuki) Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
    Description: The user will shoot out a cluster of needles, shaped like swallows, which will fly out toward their target with great speed. The swallows are unable to be dodged as they can change direction in mid-air, redirecting themselves to hit their target. This jutsu is also highly resistant to fire attacks, unable to be destroyed by fire jutsu unless it is higher than C ranked.

Channel Hyouton chakra into your mouth and spit out Ice needles that you will shape manipulate into swallows (birds). These birds are able to change direction in mid air, making the opponent unable to dodge them.
    Okey dokey :D

This one is a tricky one since I don't like things in my mouth

*My channeling my Hyouton chakra in my mouth, By doing so it creates a visible white sphere that from within shoots out small needles, made from ice, I imagine that these needles turn into small swallows when they are launched, thus a scene of Ice swallows to roam into the sky.

Strong points

• - Like you said, They can be re directed, catching the opponent off guard (if they read the descriptions wrong) -
    • - One can create as many swallows as needed, shows the impact of the jutsu -

Weak points

• - B rank fire could melt down the swallows -
    • - Descriptions Vague;It doesn't say how many swallows one can summon, thus causes a predicament between the two combatants, for example a sage ranked ninja could possible summon over 100 or so swallows which can be directed towards the opponent however the sage chooses, and I highly doubt a B rank jutsu can wipe them all out in one turn, possible 2 jutsu's to melt them, depending on how the "sage" approaches his opponent -

Combinations-strategies

Ways to counter:Throw a smoke bomb and hide underground, though that will leave me pretty much f****d, or just try to burn them down, what I would use in conjunction with be with the Chakra rain, where you know the opponent is at all times and BAM send them raining down him/her.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Actually C Ranked and above fire can do it. lol. Well C Ranked cancels it out. B Ranked Overpowers it.

(Hyouton: Hyōrō no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Prison Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Description: The user will rise up what seems like a jagged pillar of ice from the ground, encasing their opponent and freezing them in place. The user can also use this on themselves, encasing themselves in ice to defend them from jutsu. Being an ice user, however, the user will still be able to move their arms and legs fluently while in the ice.

I want you to trap yourself in ice, so that you can feel what it is like to be trapped inside.

Then I want you to trap me in ice.....but you better thaw me out....Or else you get no further training with me in an ice cube. >_<

Channel your hyouton chakra into the ground under me and raise an iceberg to trap yourself. then do it to me.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

Actually C Ranked and above fire can do it. lol. Well C Ranked cancels it out. B Ranked Overpowers it.

Description: The user will rise up what seems like a jagged pillar of ice from the ground, encasing their opponent and freezing them in place. The user can also use this on themselves, encasing themselves in ice to defend them from jutsu. Being an ice user, however, the user will still be able to move their arms and legs fluently while in the ice.

I want you to trap yourself in ice, so that you can feel what it is like to be trapped inside.

Then I want you to trap me in ice.....but you better thaw me out....Or else you get no further training with me in an ice cube. >_<

Channel your hyouton chakra into the ground under me and raise an iceberg to trap yourself. then do it to me.
    Oh okay. you better not be taking CJ ideas from this ~_~ - I hate the cold -.-

*As i hit slam my hand on the ground I channel Hyouton chakra through my hands and release it on the ground, causing the area the palm of my hand that was touched, having a frosty appearance, so after I channel my chakra into the ground I begin to think of it as a iceberg and slowly i begin to release my hand off the ground causing be to be trapped within the Ice*

you should me how to do it, now how he hell do I get out? -_-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Ahhh, that is the question.....now what is the answer.......you just step out . You can move out of it as you like .

==

(Hyouton: Sensatsu Suishou) Ice Release: 1000 Needles of Death
    Description: The user will make needles surround the opponent from all sides. Directly above them, though, there is an opening. The user can jump away at the last second before the needles converge on their opponent, or they can simply perform the jutsu from a safe distance.

Channel your Hyouton chakra into the air around the opponent from all sides. Form the chakra into needles that make it near impossible for them to escape. After they are formed, jump backwards to avoid being hit by your own needles.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

Ahhh, that is the question.....now what is the answer.......you just step out . You can move out of it as you like .

==

(Hyouton: Sensatsu Suishou) Ice Release: 1000 Needles of Death
    Description: The user will make needles surround the opponent from all sides. Directly above them, though, there is an opening. The user can jump away at the last second before the needles converge on their opponent, or they can simply perform the jutsu from a safe distance.

Channel your Hyouton chakra into the air around the opponent from all sides. Form the chakra into needles that make it near impossible for them to escape. After they are formed, jump backwards to avoid being hit by your own needles.

Oh, In that case * Raises a iceberg to freeze you& Chill out kiddo

*Fusing my hyouton chakra into the air, I raise my right hand in the air and release my chakra, a visible white mist begin to pour from the palm of my hand as the my chakra is mixing within the air, I begin to mold it into needles from above once enough needles are formed, I immediately jump backwards and the needles begin to they plummet at you from all directions*

Strong points

• - They have every single exit point for the opponent covered with the exception being the ground. -
    • - It's a good jutsu to keep the opponent in the shadow of your next move as well as keeping the opponent distracted-
    • - Personally, It has the advantage of trapping the opponent, if used correctly the opponent will have a very hard time getting by, with only a C rank jutsu. -

Weak points

• - There's an opening. -
    • - Description is vague, like I suggested, you can have hundreds upon hundreds of needles showering down at the opponent -
    • - It's rank - low, easily deflected, and perhaps a person with a physical weapon would just be deflecting it, though it would be hard because the needles are practically all around him, Ineffective against Hyuuga's -_- -

Combinations-strategies

Ways to counter: For a Hyuuga, piss easy. but for everyone else, either hid in the earth, though that'll be foolish or just use a fire jutsu to counter it

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

You better have a fire jutsu that can defend from all sides lol. Otherwise your best option is actually Lightning Release Plasma Ball.

And lol I just caught that " i dont like things in my mouth" part
    ================================================

Now, its time for a little thing that I like to call Applied Science.

I want you to perform a 3 jutsu combination using AT LEAST one of the Ice jutsu that I just taught you and any other cannon jutsu that you may no.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

You better have a fire jutsu that can defend from all sides lol. Otherwise your best option is actually Lightning Release Plasma Ball.

And lol I just caught that " i dont like things in my mouth" part

Now, its time for a little thing that I like to call Applied Science.

I want you to perform a 3 jutsu combination using AT LEAST one of the Ice jutsu that I just taught you and any other cannon jutsu that you may no.
    Ahh I see.

Thought It would be funny,glad that you got it

================================================

Combination you say, your training methods are quite the challenge

As Gyouketsu looks upon Oraan, he smiles and no sooner after he smiles, Gyouketsu throws a smoke bomb to the right side of him, about 4 metres away from him, knowing that you notice the slip of the hand and the usage of the smoke bomb and your attention to the smoke bomb Gyouketsu taps his feet on to the ground infusing his chakra into the ground causing to two slabs of earth to be raised up to the waist of Oraan, these two slabs immediately close in on Oraan, constricting him any movement in his legs therefore Gyouketsu then slams his left hand on the ground infusing his hyouton chakra to travel through the ground, immediately both Oraan and Gyouketsu notice that their is a frosty appearance on the ground and the ice begins to envelope Oraan causing him to be completely frozen within an iceberg formed by Gyouketsu, after seeing Oraan encased, Gyouketsu Backflips, and during the momentum of the backflip, begins to mold chakra into his hands in doing so causing him to shoot in rapid succession rather relatively small-med sized fire shots that plummet onto the iceberg and your surrounding area causing you to fall into a small ditch in the ground caused by the fire shots.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Last edited by ~Nemesis~; 01-19-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

1. You posted ground bedrock 2x lol.
    2. 3 jutsu combination.
    3. After you fix those, I want you to defend against your own move using any cannon jutsu you know.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

1. You posted ground bedrock 2x lol.
    2. 3 jutsu combination.
    3. After you fix those, I want you to defend against your own move using any cannon jutsu you know.
    observant, sorry got carried away their, lol.

As the stone slabs appear from the ground from both the left and my right side, I quickly utilise my earth chakra and submerge into the ground and all together move further away from and into long range from you, since moving into long range both the ice prison and exploding flame shots become invalid due to their range.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Last edited by ~Nemesis~; 01-26-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

And yeah I make all my elemental training stuff like this lol. Gotta make sure people understand how to evade/block/Counter things correctly. lol.
    ==========

Using one technique to take out two. Very good job. Now with an idea of how your opponent may respond, you could lead them into a trap which benefits you.

Sweet. Now this is the jutsu I used to make you feel the cold while you were inside to help you describe ice to me. I want you to channel your chakra into the air around you, and use it to form a dome structure that surrounds you on all sides. Concentrate on the thickness of the dome, while making the technique transparent so that you can keep an eye on your enemy.

===================
    *Sneakily takes out a kunai with an ex tag while walking away to Mid Range, tosses the kunai high into the air and then transforms the kunai into 49 copies (50 total) and make the hover over your head/Ice dome

Hope you make a strong dome and correctly, cuz I'm going to be testing it while you are inside.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

And yeah I make all my elemental training stuff like this lol. Gotta make sure people understand how to evade/block/Counter things correctly. lol.
    ==========

Using one technique to take out two. Very good job. Now with an idea of how your opponent may respond, you could lead them into a trap which benefits you.

Sweet. Now this is the jutsu I used to make you feel the cold while you were inside to help you describe ice to me. I want you to channel your chakra into the air around you, and use it to form a dome structure that surrounds you on all sides. Concentrate on the thickness of the dome, while making the technique transparent so that you can keep an eye on your enemy.

===================
    *Sneakily takes out a kunai with an ex tag while walking away to Mid Range, tosses the kunai high into the air and then transforms the kunai into 49 copies (50 total) and make the hover over your head/Ice dome

Hope you make a strong dome and correctly, cuz I'm going to be testing it while you are inside.
    You know, it does work, I actually prefer it this way, because I'm really rusty atleast it's a chance for me to familiarise and adapt myself with the old and the new methods of fighting again.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't resist .

*Takes a deep breath, whilst Gyouketsu takes a deep brerath, he begins to mold thick hyouton chakra by placing more quality based chakra rather than quantified based chakra, this thick chakra takes longer for him to centre it into palm of his right hand, doing so leads a white like appearance on the palm of his hand, as this white colour begins to form, he slowly releases his chakra into the mixing it together as one, small mirror liked patterns of ice begin to form a dome around him, though not truly as clear as it should be and for that Gyouketsu begins to add chakra to solidify his ice dome as well as clarity into it, his breath begins to increase likewise the toll in his body begins to slightly show as the sweat on his forehead begins to freeze due to the temperature in the dome, once the dome has cloaked gyouketsu, you can see the the light reflecting of it and the clarity been shown off*

Now comes the hard part.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Next up.

(Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.

Channel your ice chakra into the air surrounding the opponent. Use that chakra to form over 1000 needles and then direct it to you opponent and leap backwards. Leaping backwards is essential as to avoid taking damage yourself.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

Next up.

(Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.

Channel your ice chakra into the air surrounding the opponent. Use that chakra to form over 1000 needles and then direct it to you opponent and leap backwards. Leaping backwards is essential as to avoid taking damage yourself.
    *Fusing my hyouton chakra into the air, I begin to raise my right hand and from my index finger you can see a small, which forebears the whiteness of ice inside and out of it, a visible white mist begin to pour from my right hand index finger, whilst spreading through the air, It begins to solidify into forming icicles, these icicles begin to stream through the air, creating at least 100 or so once enough icicles are formed, I immediately jump backwards and the needles begin to they plummet in a orderly fashion, 20 from both your left and right side, as well as from forwards and backwards and not forgetting from the top too*

||||||||||
    ||||||||||
    you
    ||||||||||
    ||||||||||

And of course from the top.

Last edited by ~Nemesis~; 01-30-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Its been snowing for quite some time now.

(Hyouton: Rōga Nadare no Jutsu) Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a pack of wolves made of snow that will rush down a mountain and attack the opponent. The user can also simply make a pack of wolves to attack the user without using the mountain, though the momentum they gain from their descent down a mountain makes the jutsu more effective.

Ok. I have a scenario for you. This technique, though you will still describe it like you have already done with other techniques, but with a change up.

The wolves from this technique gain a speed burst when running down a mountain.
    I want you to find at least two techniques that you can use to make the mountain, then use the BEST one of them and make the Ice wolves run down it. I also want you to tell me the best way to go about this as well. And yes, all of the techniques I'm referring to are Cannon.

Charge your chakra into the snow on the ground or the snow that is currently falling. Focusing on shape manipulation, form the snow into a wolf, and then another, and another. At least 4, as all wolves travel in a pack

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Active.. Once again

Its been snowing for quite some time now.

(Hyouton: Rōga Nadare no Jutsu) Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a pack of wolves made of snow that will rush down a mountain and attack the opponent. The user can also simply make a pack of wolves to attack the user without using the mountain, though the momentum they gain from their descent down a mountain makes the jutsu more effective.

Ok. I have a scenario for you. This technique, though you will still describe it like you have already done with other techniques, but with a change up.

The wolves from this technique gain a speed burst when running down a mountain.
    I want you to find at least two techniques that you can use to make the mountain, then use the BEST one of them and make the Ice wolves run down it. I also want you to tell me the best way to go about this as well. And yes, all of the techniques I'm referring to are Cannon.

Charge your chakra into the snow on the ground or the snow that is currently falling. Focusing on shape manipulation, form the snow into a wolf, and then another, and another. At least 4, as all wolves travel in a pack
    Sorry bro, been a bit busy and all.

*As Gyouketsu listens, first thing comes into his mind, is to make it simplistic, therefore as soon as Oraan finishes speaking, Gyouketsu forms the tiger seal and distributes chakra through his feet, doing that a large rampart begins to form in doing so, Gyouketsu imagines it to be like a mountain with a sharp peak, upon the peak Gyouketsu places his left leg upon his right leg in a triangular shape, therefore balancing his whole body in basis of his right leg, on doing so, Gyouketsu clasps his hands together, like if someone was meditating. During the clasping of his hands, taking few deep breaths, Gyouketsu begins to release his hyouton chakra within the air, as the chakra collides with the snow, it begins to take shape, upon imagining a pack of wild wolves that are pursuing their chase, slowly the snow begins to transform and upon its transformation come 4 wild wolves, that quickly begin their decent.*

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

I would probably use this jutsu if I was being pursued by the other combatant, obvious reasons, I have the high ground, so automatically I'm at an advantage, not only that it would allow me to perceive what my opponent will do, either stop the chase, or perhaps use cut down the rampart/mountain itself, though that will be a waste of a jutsu, but hey! what remains to be seen. Also it has that simplicity about it, no extravagance or anything like that, because it just causes arguments upon arguments and as a result of the argument, the match itself becomes boring and prolonged. I also apologies that I only chose one jutsu, where you have stated, choose two and among them choose the best one.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»