Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    tailedfox Madara55's Avatar
    Status
    Madara55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    346
    Location
    hosigakure
    Sealed within a biju
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Nah he didnt
     
         

  2. #22
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,531
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post


    May I once again show you what and where Raikage was focused on? and where sasuke's location was?



    He's looking at juugo who he just smashed into the wall, while sasuke is on the other side
    And must i tell you once again tell you that Raikage is talking about Sharingan while in that position and that Kishi didn't made Raikage say that for nothing? Why will he talk about Sharingan if he is facing Juugo? Does Juugo have Sharingan now?
     
         

  3. #23
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    And may i tell you once again tell you that Raikage is talking about Sharingan while in that position and that Kishi didn't made Raikage say that for nothing? Why will he talk about Sharingan if he is facing Juugo? Does Juugo have Sharingan now?

    read my full post please... you're randomly assuming he's talking about genjutsu

    he just took down juugo, at least he thought so, and said "ONE DOWN"
    next was the uchiha

    thus he told him his sharingan is no match for him...

    You're assuming this is about genjutsu, when this could easily be about a numerous amount of things... ei was telling sasuke that even with sharingan he's no match
    thus shee gave an explanation on what he meant

     
         

  4. #24
    Kage/Admiral Lordraikage's Avatar
    Status
    Lordraikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,148
    Serious
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    And must i tell you once again tell you that Raikage is talking about Sharingan while in that position and that Kishi didn't made Raikage say that for nothing? Why will he talk about Sharingan if he is facing Juugo? Does Juugo have Sharingan now?
    lol, good point
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    The Raikage said that because he was going to fight Sasuke next, and he knew he was an Uchiha
     
         

  6. #26
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    The Raikage said that because he was going to fight Sasuke next, and he knew he was an Uchiha
    Oh god, someone understands
     
         

  7. #27
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,531
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    read my full post please... you're randomly assuming he's talking about genjutsu

    he just took down juugo, at least he thought so, and said "ONE DOWN"
    next was the uchiha
    And once again, before Raikage says Sharingan is no match, we see Sasuke trying to accumulate chakra with his hand and try to fix Raikage. Kishi didn't draw that for nothing. Read the details on the page instead and it's pretty clear he was attempting a sharingan genjutsu at that moment. What was it then if it wasn't a genjutsu?
     
         

  8. #28
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    And once again, before Raikage says Sharingan is no match, we see Sasuke trying to accumulate chakra with his hand and try to fix Raikage. Read the details on the page instead and it's pretty clear he was attempting a sharingan genjutsu at that moment. What was it then if it wasn't a genjutsu?
    As blaze said, that was for shee, the attack was used as a diversion to cast a genjutsu on shee
    Read his post, he provided proof


    That;s who sasuke used genjutsu on..

    sasuke isn't stupid, for the 100th time, why would he try casting ocular genjutsu on someone not looking at him? that makes completely no sense... A was looking at juugo..
     
         
    Last edited by Owarij; 01-14-2013 at 09:24 PM.

  9. #29
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,531
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    As blaze said, that was for shee, the attack was used as a diversion to cast a genjutsu on shee
    Read his post, he provided proof
    What are you saying finally? You say that he wasn't attempting a genjutsu and that it's something else, yet you say he was attempting it but against Shi?
     
         

  10. #30
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    What are you saying finally? You say that he wasn't attempting a genjutsu and that it's something else, yet you say he was attempting it but against Shi?

    He wasn't attempting genjutsu on EI, that's stupid to think so, as I said, the way ei was positioned etc all proves the contrary.. it's obvious he did use genjutsu on shee however , that's fact..

     
         

  11. #31
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,531
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    He wasn't attempting genjutsu on EI, that's stupid to think so, as I said, the way ei was positioned etc all proves the contrary.. it's obvious he did use genjutsu on shee however , that's fact..

    I think in the contrary that he attempted it on Ei before, but failed. It's for that reason that Ei says it's no match for him, then he used it on Shi when there was that diversion
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    no , he was keeping up with raikage
     
         

  13. #33
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    I think in the contrary that he attempted it on Ei before, but failed. It's for that reason that Ei says it's no match for him, then he used it on Shi when there was that diversion

    Once again, nothing at all implies that

    ei said the sharingan is no match for me, because juugo was down, and he was going after sasuke next.. she even explained that it's A'S SPEED that;s the reason sharingan wont be able to keep up..

    Sasuke would not try casting ocular genjutstu on a blind man, nor would he try casting it on someone NOT looking at him.. Have you seen him try casting any on Kabuto who sealed off his eyes? its completely stupid...and sasuke is far from stupid...

    Hand seal genjutsu? if he has any, sasuke didn't use handseals for a jutsu but lets look at the possibility, if it was then ei would have been affected, as noone can dodge genjutsu, no matter how weak, especially when are STATIONARY.. ei wasn't even moving at all..
     
         

  14. #34
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Manga never said he tried a Genjutsu on A
     
         

  15. #35
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,531
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    Once again, nothing at all implies that

    ei said the sharingan is no match for me, because juugo was down, and he was going after sasuke next.. she even explained that it's A'S SPEED that;s the reason sharingan wont be able to keep up..

    Sasuke would not try casting ocular genjutstu on a blind man, nor would he try casting it on someone NOT looking at him.. Have you seen him try casting any on Kabuto who sealed off his eyes? its completely stupid...and sasuke is far from stupid...

    Hand seal genjutsu? if he has any, sasuke didn't use handseals for a jutsu but lets look at the possibility, if it was then ei would have been affected, as noone can dodge genjutsu, no matter how weak, especially when are STATIONARY.. ei wasn't even moving at all..
    I see in the contrary that everything implies Sasuke was attempting a Sharingan genjutsu on him. First of all, Kishi draw Sasuke fixing someone first. And it's only after the pic where we see Sasuke fixing someone(who i believe is Raikage, but you think it's Shi) that Raikage says it's no match. The 2actions happen one after the other. All that is to show that there is a relationship between both actions and it's for that reason that Raikage said what he said. We've even seen later in the fight against Madara that when he was caught in his genjutsu, he said "ME, of all people have been placed in a mere sharingan genjutsu". It means that he mystified Sharingan genjutsu to the point that he thought it was no match for him, so was totally surprised to be caught by one. Kishi clearly implied that Raikage was talking about Sharingan genjutsu and thus in 2different occasions
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I think in the contrary that he attempted it on Ei before, but failed. It's for that reason that Ei says it's no match for him, then he used it on Shi when there was that diversion
    shee explained why

    kishi did not put those words in shees moutth for nonthing
     
         

  17. #37
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz believe what you wish , going back to watching anime
     
         

  18. #38
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,531
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz believe what you wish , going back to watching anime
    So you give up already? I won the debate then :P
     
         

  19. #39
    The Amazing Uchiha captainEO's Avatar
    Status
    captainEO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,385
    Location
    At the local casino with Hashi, my pal. We're winning.
    Status? Ain't nobody got time
    fo dat.
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post


    May I once again show you what and where Raikage was focused on? and where sasuke's location was?



    He's looking at juugo who he just smashed into the wall, while sasuke is on the other side

    You continue to speculate that "sharingan is no match for me" means a genjutsu is being used, but he never said that didn't he?

    When he fell to genjutsu by madara, what did he say? "I can't believe i fell to a sharingan genjutsu"
    notice he makes it clear what he's talking about

    if he wanted to say, your sharingan genjutsu is no match for me, he would have
    instead he said sharingan..

    sharingan has MANY features..... he could easily be talking about sasuke's ability to keep up with his speed

    As ive said before, the way ei is facing, where sasuke is, all leads to a nope in the ei genjutsu department, and a yes at the shee genjutsu theory blaze posted
    This pretty much, succinctly explains it.

    And I mean, there's literally no way to argue against this evidence.
     
         

  20. #40
    Member
    Status
    Gene the Machine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    220
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did Sasuke attempt a genjutsu on Raikage?

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    he cast it on C ( or Shee , however you wish to say it)
    ^this..
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •