Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 177

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Now everyone knows, or I assume everyone knows that Obito said he wasn't using Pain's Godly powers because he wanted to preserve chakra, while he was already manipulating 6 Jinchuuriki through the Gedo Mazou.

    It was an analytical assumption made by Kakashi, and Obito merely agreed. But I don't think that was the case, I believe he only did that to make them think that he could so they would be even more wary of him.

    I believe Obito cannot use any of the Six Path's abilities, which are, Unique Summonings, Demon Path's weapons, Naraka Path's King of Hell, Preta Path's jutsu absorption and Tendo's Über Godly powers. He can obviously use Taijutsu.

    The only powers that I think he possessed were his Gedo Mazou Controlloing abilities and using the Jinchuuriki through it.


    The same goes for Madara, with unlimited Chakra he has not demonstrated any of Pain's abilities except for Preta Path, and being synchronised up with the Juubi.



    I believe that being an Uzumaki, Nagato unlocked specific powers from the Rinnegan unique only to him, courtesy of his Uzumaki blood.

    Which is why I also believe Madara chose him for the Rinnegan in the first place
    .

    What do u think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member ImNotScared's Avatar
    Status
    ImNotScared is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    550
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Or it could be that doesn't have two eyes.
     
         

  3. #3
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotScared View Post
    Or it could be that doesn't have two eyes.
    But Madara...
     
         

  4. #4
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    7,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Pointless theory: Human and possibly preta path come from the left rinnegan, along with linked vision, while everything else comes from right.
     
         

  5. #5
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Pointless theory: Human and possibly preta path come from the left rinnegan, along with linked vision, while everything else comes from right.
    Manga proof?
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Posts
    12,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    But Madara...
    Madara used Preta Path, and don't even play it off saying it was only one power he displayed..
     
         

  7. #7
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Well if that's the case then what does madara have just preta path? That's pretty lame. And why would the rinnegan be unlocked for only senju, uchiha holders if uzumaki get everything?
     
         

  8. #8
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Well if that's the case then what does madara have just preta path? That's pretty lame. And why would the rinnegan be unlocked for only senju, uchiha holders if uzumaki get everything?
    Madara made it clear to the Kage that he could not be affected by Ninjutsu because of the jutsu absorption. Being able to summon the Gedo Mazou from the moon and controlling it is no joke, that is what his Rinnegan granted him initially.
     
         

  9. #9
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Madara made it clear to the Kage that he could not be affected by Ninjutsu because of the jutsu absorption. Being able to summon the Gedo Mazou from the moon and controlling it is no joke, that is what his Rinnegan granted him initially.
    Hmm I doubt it, tobi told kabuto he could use human path to retrieve information from yamato but it would kill him. Kabuto said no he needs him alive because of hashirama blah blah blah but anyway yh why would tobi lie? What was he going to do if kabuto said yes "oops I lied" He had no reason to lie to kabuto as they were both fighting against the five great shinobi countries and needed the info.
     
         

  10. #10
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Hmm I doubt it, tobi told kabuto he could use human path to retrieve information from yamato but it would kill him. Kabuto said no he needs him alive because of hashirama blah blah blah but anyway yh why would tobi lie? What was he going to do if kabuto said yes "oops I lied" He had no reason to lie to kabuto as they were both fighting against the five great shinobi countries and needed the info.
    Why would Tobi lie? Just to scare him and make it known that he could, that's typical Tobi. Kabuto had no information about the Rinnegan's abilities specifically. His fight with Naruto and co. would have gone much smoother if he had used even one Shinra Tensei. But he didn't, he just used the Mazou like a toy. Why is that?
     
         

  11. #11
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Why would Tobi lie? Just to scare him and make it known that he could, that's typical Tobi. Kabuto had no information about the Rinnegan's abilities specifically. His fight with Naruto and co. would have gone much smoother if he had used even one Shinra Tensei. But he didn't, he just used the Mazou like a toy. Why is that?
    Tobi normally lies when he has to. Lying 24/7 to make people think he can do things he can't is something I haven't seen tobi do, plus it was an important situation and the information for yamato was needed. I don't see why tobi would tell kabuto don't worry I got this, if he couldn't really get the information. Unless he knew kabuto would say no we need him for hashirama blah blah, but once again this is all looking unlikely.

    For things about rinnegan control, we have to remember nagato grow up with it since he was a little boy till about 40+, where as madara and obito have had it for relatively sort periods of timed compared to nagato. Two reasons for their lack of rinnegan use; one is the things we have discussed about tobi. And two is madara would just be wayyyyyy to OP if he used all the paths as well as everything else he can do. That's basically another nagato
     
         
    Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 01-15-2013 at 01:32 PM.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Nafee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preaching Sasukeism : the word
    of LORD GOD SASUKE
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Why would Tobi lie? Just to scare him and make it known that he could, that's typical Tobi. Kabuto had no information about the Rinnegan's abilities specifically. His fight with Naruto and co. would have gone much smoother if he had used even one Shinra Tensei. But he didn't, he just used the Mazou like a toy. Why is that?
    Because they had a counter for it. go read the manga.
     
         

  13. #13
    Academy Student
    Status
    21naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Madara made it clear to the Kage that he could not be affected by Ninjutsu because of the jutsu absorption. Being able to summon the Gedo Mazou from the moon and controlling it is no joke, that is what his Rinnegan granted him initially.
    he told the kage he couldnt be affected by ninjutsu because hes an edo tensi and he will just regenerate .
     
         

  14. #14
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Well if that's the case then what does madara have just preta path? That's pretty lame. And why would the rinnegan be unlocked for only senju, uchiha holders if uzumaki get everything?
    Because the Sharingan is already haxed Doujutsu. No more powerups for Uchiha, Rinngan is where it ends.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Well if that's the case then what does madara have just preta path? That's pretty lame. And why would the rinnegan be unlocked for only senju, uchiha holders if uzumaki get everything?
    i was going to ask similar things!
     
         

  16. #16
    The Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    The Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Posts
    1,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Well if that's the case then what does madara have just preta path? That's pretty lame. And why would the rinnegan be unlocked for only senju, uchiha holders if uzumaki get everything?
    Exactly. It's because Uchihas and Senjus don't control the Rin'negan. And Madara did not unlock it, he and Obito just claim that he did but there is no conclusive evidence that supports their claim. This would be thrown out of court because it's what people in the judicial field call hearsay.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member SEEDLESS's Avatar
    Status
    SEEDLESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ASIA
    Posts
    522
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Exactly. It's because Uchihas and Senjus don't control the Rin'negan. And Madara did not unlock it, he and Obito just claim that he did but there is no conclusive evidence that supports their claim. This would be thrown out of court because it's what people in the judicial field call hearsay.
    then you are saying that orochimaru and kabuto failed on their theory and experiments but was proven by kabuto literally... ironic
     
         

  18. #18
    Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Pragmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dromand Kaas ruling the galaxy
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a lie, there is only
    passion. Through passion, I
    gain strength. Through
    strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are
    broken. The Force shall free
    me.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    I don't think so.

    Also Madara does not use the Paths because he is very VERY proud of his Uchiha name therefor mostly using the EMS.
     
         

  19. #19
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    I don't think so.

    Also Madara does not use the Paths because he is very VERY proud of his Uchiha name therefor mostly using the EMS.

    So thats why he stole Hashi's DNA and put it in himself !_!
     
         

  20. #20
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    I don't think so.

    Also Madara does not use the Paths because he is very VERY proud of his Uchiha name therefor mostly using the EMS.
    Is that why Madara has been busting out Mokuton jutsus one after another?
     
         

  21. #21
    Member juankimari's Avatar
    Status
    juankimari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    ´´I don't think so.
    Also Madara does not use the Paths because he is very VERY proud of his Uchiha name therefor mostly using the EMS.´´

    , yes that´s why.Didn´t you know Mokuton is part MS techniques? Apparently he was not proud enough to avoid stealing Hashi´s wood.No matter how hard he tried he knew he would never surpass the First UNLESS he stole his kickass powers.
     
         
    Last edited by juankimari; 01-15-2013 at 11:52 PM.

  22. #22
    Tech N9ne NOemotions's Avatar
    Status
    NOemotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hidden <Rain Village>
    Posts
    3,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions & Nightmares
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    I don't think so.

    Also Madara does not use the Paths because he is very VERY proud of his Uchiha name therefor mostly using the EMS.
    hahahaha, what kind of Bshit is this? proud of uchiha name.. he's very own clan mates betrayed him.. and he wants to create endless genjutsu.. yeah.. i think hes really proud of hes uchiha bloodline and hes precious ems.. without getting senju dna he couldnt even think about rinnegan or he's whole plan! Why people are underrating rinnegan? it's god damn god like eye and those techniques are OP, no matter what you say, think!
     
         

  23. #23
    White Walker Kronnic's Avatar
    Status
    Kronnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lands of Always Winter
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    I don't think so.

    Also Madara does not use the Paths because he is very VERY proud of his Uchiha name therefor mostly using the EMS.
    ... Very proud huh? He wishes he was senju!!! If he was so proud of his Uchiha powers then why would he implant the very same Senju dna that he hates? Sounds like he wishes he was Senju..


    Uchiha needs Senju because they are weak..
     
         

  24. #24
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Good theory but I don't think that's the case the Rinnegan is stronger in both Obito and Madara because of the uchiha and senju DNA both posess...Obito did say that his power exceeded Nagato's when he fought Naruto while using the Jinchurikis
     
         

  25. #25
    Out Of Ctrl's Avatar
    Status
    Out Of Ctrl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sat on a cloud.
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here and there
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    I believe Obito cannot use any of the Six Path's abilities


    Really? Obito was prepared to use Human Path on Yamato to read his mind.
     
         

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •