Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 177
  1. #1
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Now everyone knows, or I assume everyone knows that Obito said he wasn't using Pain's Godly powers because he wanted to preserve chakra, while he was already manipulating 6 Jinchuuriki through the Gedo Mazou.

    It was an analytical assumption made by Kakashi, and Obito merely agreed. But I don't think that was the case, I believe he only did that to make them think that he could so they would be even more wary of him.

    I believe Obito cannot use any of the Six Path's abilities, which are, Unique Summonings, Demon Path's weapons, Naraka Path's King of Hell, Preta Path's jutsu absorption and Tendo's Über Godly powers. He can obviously use Taijutsu.

    The only powers that I think he possessed were his Gedo Mazou Controlloing abilities and using the Jinchuuriki through it.


    The same goes for Madara, with unlimited Chakra he has not demonstrated any of Pain's abilities except for Preta Path, and being synchronised up with the Juubi.



    I believe that being an Uzumaki, Nagato unlocked specific powers from the Rinnegan unique only to him, courtesy of his Uzumaki blood.

    Which is why I also believe Madara chose him for the Rinnegan in the first place
    .

    What do u think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member ImNotScared's Avatar
    Status
    ImNotScared is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Or it could be that doesn't have two eyes.
     
         

  3. #3
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotScared View Post
    Or it could be that doesn't have two eyes.
    But Madara...
     
         

  4. #4
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Well if that's the case then what does madara have just preta path? That's pretty lame. And why would the rinnegan be unlocked for only senju, uchiha holders if uzumaki get everything?
     
         

  5. #5
    Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Pragmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dromand Kaas ruling the galaxy
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a lie, there is only
    passion. Through passion, I
    gain strength. Through
    strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are
    broken. The Force shall free
    me.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    I don't think so.

    Also Madara does not use the Paths because he is very VERY proud of his Uchiha name therefor mostly using the EMS.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Good theory but I don't think that's the case the Rinnegan is stronger in both Obito and Madara because of the uchiha and senju DNA both posess...Obito did say that his power exceeded Nagato's when he fought Naruto while using the Jinchurikis
     
         

  7. #7
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Well if that's the case then what does madara have just preta path? That's pretty lame. And why would the rinnegan be unlocked for only senju, uchiha holders if uzumaki get everything?
    Madara made it clear to the Kage that he could not be affected by Ninjutsu because of the jutsu absorption. Being able to summon the Gedo Mazou from the moon and controlling it is no joke, that is what his Rinnegan granted him initially.
     
         

  8. #8
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Madara made it clear to the Kage that he could not be affected by Ninjutsu because of the jutsu absorption. Being able to summon the Gedo Mazou from the moon and controlling it is no joke, that is what his Rinnegan granted him initially.
    Hmm I doubt it, tobi told kabuto he could use human path to retrieve information from yamato but it would kill him. Kabuto said no he needs him alive because of hashirama blah blah blah but anyway yh why would tobi lie? What was he going to do if kabuto said yes "oops I lied" He had no reason to lie to kabuto as they were both fighting against the five great shinobi countries and needed the info.
     
         

  9. #9
    Out Of Ctrl's Avatar
    Status
    Out Of Ctrl is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sat on a cloud.
    Posts
    3,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here and there
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    I believe Obito cannot use any of the Six Path's abilities


    Really? Obito was prepared to use Human Path on Yamato to read his mind.
     
         

  10. #10
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    i don't think so,but i think that if someone uses the paths(bodies)these abilities will be lost temporarily in the main body.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member ImNotScared's Avatar
    Status
    ImNotScared is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Obito is either a dumbass or he can't.

    Don't give me the excuse of him controlling the jinks, cause even after they were gone and the Gedo Mazo was tranforming, this dumbass could've killed Kakashi no diff with the Six Paths powers, but he didn't.
     
         

  12. #12
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Hmm I doubt it, tobi told kabuto he could use human path to retrieve information from yamato but it would kill him. Kabuto said no he needs him alive because of hashirama blah blah blah but anyway yh why would tobi lie? What was he going to do if kabuto said yes "oops I lied" He had no reason to lie to kabuto as they were both fighting against the five great shinobi countries and needed the info.
    Why would Tobi lie? Just to scare him and make it known that he could, that's typical Tobi. Kabuto had no information about the Rinnegan's abilities specifically. His fight with Naruto and co. would have gone much smoother if he had used even one Shinra Tensei. But he didn't, he just used the Mazou like a toy. Why is that?
     
         

  13. #13
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    9,084
    Post Thanks / Like
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    I don't think so.

    Also Madara does not use the Paths because he is very VERY proud of his Uchiha name therefor mostly using the EMS.

    So thats why he stole Hashi's DNA and put it in himself !_!
     
         

  14. #14
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Posts
    4,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    you could be right
     
         

  15. #15
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    I don't think so.

    Also Madara does not use the Paths because he is very VERY proud of his Uchiha name therefor mostly using the EMS.
    Is that why Madara has been busting out Mokuton jutsus one after another?
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    I believe he can just that he hasn't tired it.
     
         

  17. #17
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Why would Tobi lie? Just to scare him and make it known that he could, that's typical Tobi. Kabuto had no information about the Rinnegan's abilities specifically. His fight with Naruto and co. would have gone much smoother if he had used even one Shinra Tensei. But he didn't, he just used the Mazou like a toy. Why is that?
    Tobi normally lies when he has to. Lying 24/7 to make people think he can do things he can't is something I haven't seen tobi do, plus it was an important situation and the information for yamato was needed. I don't see why tobi would tell kabuto don't worry I got this, if he couldn't really get the information. Unless he knew kabuto would say no we need him for hashirama blah blah, but once again this is all looking unlikely.

    For things about rinnegan control, we have to remember nagato grow up with it since he was a little boy till about 40+, where as madara and obito have had it for relatively sort periods of timed compared to nagato. Two reasons for their lack of rinnegan use; one is the things we have discussed about tobi. And two is madara would just be wayyyyyy to OP if he used all the paths as well as everything else he can do. That's basically another nagato
     
         
    Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 01-15-2013 at 01:32 PM.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Nafee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preaching Sasukeism : the word
    of LORD GOD SASUKE
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Why would Tobi lie? Just to scare him and make it known that he could, that's typical Tobi. Kabuto had no information about the Rinnegan's abilities specifically. His fight with Naruto and co. would have gone much smoother if he had used even one Shinra Tensei. But he didn't, he just used the Mazou like a toy. Why is that?
    Because they had a counter for it. go read the manga.
     
         

  19. #19
    People are like katanas PrinceMyshkin's Avatar
    Status
    PrinceMyshkin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Madara used a Shinra Tensei to negate Naruto's Rasenshuriken when we first saw him use Rinnegan. He has also use the Meteor powers of the Tendo path too. So yeah he has more than preta and GM sync.
     
         

  20. #20
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/14 this page telling something different...

    Right below there
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 01-15-2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: ,

  21. #21
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafee View Post
    Because they had a counter for it. go read the manga.
    They countered Kamui too, did he stop using that?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Tobi normally lies when he has to. Lying 24/7 to make people think he can do things he can't is something I haven't seen tobi do, plus it was an important situation and the information for yamato was needed. I don't see why tobi would tell kabuto don't worry I got this, if he couldn't really get the information. Unless he knew kabuto would say no we need him for hashirama blah blah, but once again this is all looking unlikely.

    For things about rinnegan control, we have to remember nagato grow up with it since he was a little boy till about 40+, where as madara and obito have had it for relatively sort periods of timed compared to nagato. Two reasons for their lack of rinnegan use; one is the things we have discussed about tobi. And two is madara would just be wayyyyyy to OP if he used all the paths as well as everything else he can do. That's basically another nagato
    Being too op isn't really a valid reason, he's too op with just infinite chakra and Susanoo.

    And I guess controlling the Mazou and people through it just comes naturally then? Obito called them HIS NEW Six Path's of Pain, yet they were nothing more than remotely controlled Jinchuuriki.

    And how would he know Human Path if he didnt know how to use Tendo? Lots of contradiction here.
     
         

  22. #22
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    This. Obito can use the Outer Path and the Human Path. Madara has already shown on two occasions to use Preta Path. It's a completely baseless assumption on your part that their other abilities must differ, when, I think you're forgetting that Madara transplanted his Rinnegan unto Nagato. Of course he would have the same abilities as Nagato. That was his Rinnegan to begin with. Nothing you stated has any proof that the Uzumaki somehow have this "special" ability to unlock more traits from the Rinnegan, than the Uchiha themselves. That makes ZERO sense.
    Yeah he used Preta Path, but I believe the Meteor was his EMS jutsu, why else would his Susanoo make hand signs along with him?
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Nafee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preaching Sasukeism : the word
    of LORD GOD SASUKE
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    They countered Kamui too, did he stop using that?


    Being too op isn't really a valid reason, he's too op with just infinite chakra and Susanoo.

    And I guess controlling the Mazou and people through it just comes naturally then? Obito called them HIS NEW Six Path's of Pain, yet they were nothing more than remotely controlled Jinchuuriki.

    And how would he know Human Path if he didnt know how to use Tendo? Lots of contradiction here.
    They only found out the counter to kamui in that fight and except kakashi no one can counter kamui and if I may add Obitto is better at it than kakashi since that's his own eye.

    And as a matter of fact OP is a perfect reason as well. That would make the manga go out of its way and kishi would have to do something stupid or unlikely to defeat Obito. e.g. "Death Note's ending"
     
         

  24. #24
    People are like katanas PrinceMyshkin's Avatar
    Status
    PrinceMyshkin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Yeah he used Preta Path, but I believe the Meteor was his EMS jutsu, why else would his Susanoo make hand signs along with him?
    Meteor is Rinnegan power
     
         

  25. #25
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    9,084
    Post Thanks / Like
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    We have seen all the Rinnegan has to offer so I guess Kishi isnt all that big on repeating it
     
         

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •