Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 177
  1. #26
    People are like katanas PrinceMyshkin's Avatar
    Status
    PrinceMyshkin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Maybe to strengthen the effects of his Basho Ten'nin? The Susano'o is made up of the user's chakra, after all. Plus, he had the Rinnegan activated while he did it. It's far more likely he used the Deva Path to pull a meteor in than some random EMS jutsu which hasn't been seen since.
    The EMS jutsu was the weaving of the signs with Suasnoo
     
         

  2. #27
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafee View Post
    They only found out the counter to kamui in that fight and except kakashi no one can counter kamui and if I may add Obitto is better at it than kakashi since that's his own eye.

    And as a matter of fact OP is a perfect reason as well. That would make the manga go out of its way and kishi would have to do something stupid or unlikely to defeat Obito. e.g. "Death Note's ending"
    What difference does it make when they found a counter? If Obito wasn't using God mode because they had a counter, then Kamui should have been even more dangerous for him since Naruto blasted his face off in there.

    And you have absolutely no idea about Kishimoto's capacity! Narrow minds can't even begin to understand the genius and potential in his story and him. So I suggest you stop trying get in his head, it's impossible for you or any of us to even begin to think like him or how he builds his story. There is a reason Kishimoto is a millionaire and Naruto is #1 and it's that people like you cannot figure him out.
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 01-15-2013 at 01:56 PM.

  3. #28
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Maybe to strengthen the effects of his Basho Ten'nin? The Susano'o is made up of the user's chakra, after all. Plus, he had the Rinnegan activated while he did it. It's far more likely he used the Deva Path to pull a meteor in than some random EMS jutsu which hasn't been seen since.
    Sasuke's Mangekyou abilities and his Susanoo mimic each other right?

    So why shouldn't Madara's? He called his Susanoo "Destruction-incarnate". Tell me, what do 2 consecutive meteors cause?
     
         

  4. #29
    Banned
    Status
    Nafee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preaching Sasukeism : the word
    of LORD GOD SASUKE
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    What difference does it make when they found a counter? If Obito wasn't using God mode because they had a counter, then Kamui should have been even more dangerous for him since Naruto blasted his face off in there.

    And you have absolutely no idea about Kishimoto's capacity! Narrow minds can't even begin to understand the genius and potential in his story and him. So I suggest you stop trying get in his head, it's impossible for you or any of us to even begin to think like him or how he builds his story. There is a reason Kishimoto is a millionaire and Naruto is #1 and it's that people like you cannot figure him out.
    lol troll. you can't back your theory up so you just gonna start spewing shit at me. There's also a reason everyone disagrees with you. But you need a brain to understand that.
     
         

  5. #30
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    they probably doesnt think it's necessary
     
         

  6. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Nafee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preaching Sasukeism : the word
    of LORD GOD SASUKE
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    And since when do I wonder do eye techs require hand signs?
     
         
    Last edited by Nafee; 01-15-2013 at 02:05 PM.

  7. #32
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafee View Post
    lol troll. you can't back your theory up so you just gonna start spewing shit at me. There's also a reason everyone disagrees with you. But you need a brain to understand that.
    Move on and keep insulting Kishimoto like you know him dimwit, go chase your tail.
     
         

  8. #33
    People are like katanas PrinceMyshkin's Avatar
    Status
    PrinceMyshkin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    That's a pretty claim. What do you have to back it up?
    So I think Meteor kind of = Chibaku Tensei only on another level because Edo Madara has unlimited Chakra. I'm not sure it's possible for Madara to be pulling in meteors, so I think he created them with Chibaku Tensei. I'm guessing using Susanoo to weave the seals must have allowed him some advantage.... I'm not sure what it would be other than looking cool
     
         

  9. #34
    Banned
    Status
    lord sauke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    1,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    fail then why did madara ask obito to revive him there is nothing special about the uzumaki he just not doing it because he doesnt want to.

    people try so hard to try to make the uzumaki look like they have somthing special.they are just weak trash. uchiha and senju is all that matters
     
         

  10. #35
    Banned
    Status
    Nafee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preaching Sasukeism : the word
    of LORD GOD SASUKE
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Move on and keep insulting Kishimoto like you know him dimwit, go chase your tail.
    hey, I'm not the one going against your super great Kishimoto's manga. and yes, since when do eye techs require hand signs?
     
         

  11. #36
    Banned
    Status
    Nafee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preaching Sasukeism : the word
    of LORD GOD SASUKE
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by lord sauke View Post
    fail then why did madara ask obito to revive him there is nothing special about the uzumaki he just not doing it because he doesnt want to.

    people try so hard to try to make the uzumaki look like they have somthing special.they are just weak trash. uchiha and senju is all that matters
    Exactly my good man. Madara never knew Obito back when he gave his eyes to Nagato. If he did, he could've probably used Obito since he was so loyal to him.
     
         

  12. #37
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    That's rather irrelevant in terms of solid evidence, don't you think? And they don't exactly "mimic" each other either. Sasuke is an Amaterasu master. Madara is a Susano'o master. Itachi is a Tsukuyomi Master. This has nothing to do with Madara's Rinnegan abilities. Rinnegan itself, as seen with Nagato's Shinra Tensei of Konoha, also caused a shit ton of destruction. What's your point? You can't make the distinction based on how much destruction they cause.
    We're not convicting criminals in court. Logical interpretation is not entirely baseless or irrelevant. It might be a far fetched claim, but I'm just trying to make a connection here. Madara destroys mountains and landscape with ease with that jutsu and his perfect Susanoo. That's a solid connection.
     
         

  13. #38
    People are like katanas PrinceMyshkin's Avatar
    Status
    PrinceMyshkin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    No, if he'd used Chibaku Tensei, we would've seen it.



    We saw none of these things happen with Madara's meteors, so we can only assume he pulled them in with Bansho Ten'nin
    Well we did see it in the manga so I guess we'll know for sure when we see it in the anime. Personally I believe that this is a stylistic choice. In a manga when you are amping up a fast paced fight it makes more sense to use one panel of the meteor being there than 4 panels of the meteor being created. They wanted to bring about the impression that Madara was on a whole other level and him just throwing out high powered jutsu after high powered jutsu was their way. Tons of stuff happen off panel so he could've created it off panel.

    Who knows? We won't know for sure till it's animated, but I just don't see how there are enough meteors to make that a legit jutsu. He has to create them or it's kind of like Kirin in it's effectiveness... which I think it clearly isn't..
     
         

  14. #39
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafee View Post
    hey, I'm not the one going against your super great Kishimoto's manga. and yes, since when do eye techs require hand signs?
    Since Itachi made one to build up his chakra for Amaterasu.
     
         

  15. #40
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Ok let me put a end to this crap..:

    1. Nagato was able utilize them better because he did not have to move. He also, divided the powers into 6 different bodies..

    2. Edo Nagato did his crap , because he was a edo and Kabuto was watching out for Nagato.. so his vision has expanded to.

    3. That Rinnegan belonged to Madara Uchiha.

    4. Rinnegan powers take a toll on your freakin body..especially if you have to move around.. so its perfect sense he doesn't want to use them.

    5. Meteors is basically a advanced version of Chibaku tensei....
     
         

  16. #41
    White nostril 2big's Avatar
    Status
    2big is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    could be true we will have to wait because we will find out more stuff about all of this
     
         

  17. #42
    Tech N9ne NOemotions's Avatar
    Status
    NOemotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    playing pool, gym, bar.
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions & Nightmares
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    I don't think so.

    Also Madara does not use the Paths because he is very VERY proud of his Uchiha name therefor mostly using the EMS.
    hahahaha, what kind of Bshit is this? proud of uchiha name.. he's very own clan mates betrayed him.. and he wants to create endless genjutsu.. yeah.. i think hes really proud of hes uchiha bloodline and hes precious ems.. without getting senju dna he couldnt even think about rinnegan or he's whole plan! Why people are underrating rinnegan? it's god damn god like eye and those techniques are OP, no matter what you say, think!
     
         

  18. #43
    Kira Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    So you saying Uzumaki's have something in there blood that gives them unique techniques for the Rinnegna an eye that is practically impossible for them to unlock? no just no
     
         

  19. #44
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Yes, but I've already explained that it is too vague to base such a claim on. Rinnegan techniques can cause the same amount of damage (i.e. wiping a whole village off the map). I just don't see how you can ignore that when making such a connection.

    Also, maybe as to the reason why Madara hasn't been shown using all Rinnegan techniques, perhaps Kishimoto found it more practical for him to show us Mokuton techniques, and indirectly showing us Hashirama's power, instead?
    No. Rinnegan techniques cause that much damage when Pain goes all out, he loses his powers for a long time and it even endangers his life because of the sheer amount of exhaustion it causes.

    With the EMS, Madara and Sasuke can perform the same techniques that caused them pain and fatigue in the past, with ease.
     
         

  20. #45
    >.> meh. This name sucks.. Voltron's Avatar
    Status
    Voltron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fat monkeys cause red
    tablecloths to explode
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    yeah, so madara is descended from the Uzumaki... yeah right.
    plus it would mean that hashirama would have married his cousin or something.....
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    the only thing special nagato did us the six path body. beside that theres nothing special about uzamaki.
    they are suitable for the eyes because of longevity. they use the outer path life restoration
    without dying. why do you think he gave a random uzamaki he's rinnegan?
     
         

  22. #47
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Posts
    1,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Its better for uzumaki to have the rinnegan because they already have the sage's "body" with the high levels of stamina, high durability, and incredible life force, and using some of the rinnegan techniques on high enough scales shortens the users life spans, so its better for a uzumaki to have or a senju ti have it than a uchiha, unless its madaras case.
     
         

  23. #48
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by enditallsin View Post
    Its better for uzumaki to have the rinnegan because they already have the sage's "body" with the high levels of stamina, high durability, and incredible life force, and using some of the rinnegan techniques on high enough scales shortens the users life spans, so its better for a uzumaki to have or a senju ti have it than a uchiha, unless its madaras case.
    Yes you make sense, but neither Madara or Obito have shown any thing that even remotely hints that they have the same abilities. Dealing with enemies would be so much easier if hey had, but the fact that they went about it the hard way, instead of just a Shinra Tensei, has made me think this way, also that their are some special abilities or secrets about Uzumaki's that we are not aware of yet. Obito for sure, he could have avoided so many tough spots and hits if he had used them, but he relied solely on Kamui while he had a Rinnegan.
     
         

  24. #49
    Brainiac Misana's Avatar
    Status
    Misana is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peaches
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Yes you make sense, but neither Madara or Obito have shown any thing that even remotely hints that they have the same abilities. Dealing with enemies would be so much easier if hey had, but the fact that they went about it the hard way, instead of just a Shinra Tensei, has made me think this way, also that their are some special abilities or secrets about Uzumaki's that we are not aware of yet. Obito for sure, he could have avoided so many tough spots and hits if he had used them, but he relied solely on Kamui while he had a Rinnegan.
    I admitt i'm not really up to date with this subject.
    But obito has 1 rinnegan eye, He doesn't have the same visual prowess as nagato because of that.
    Like kakashi and obito not being able to use susanoo because they only have 1 eye. This leems logic and is childsplay i guess ?

    As for Madara; I bet he can use the same shit nagato did... (maybe he won't be able to pull off the outher path on a scale like nagato...)
    But how boring would it be if Madara just use the same shit as nagato. C'mon he is a legend, then let him stand out a bit yea..
     
         

  25. #50
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    That's because he's not an Uchiha. I thought it was already established that if you're a non-Uchiha with an Uchiha's eyes, the drain on your chakra is going to be a lot bigger than that of an Uchiha. The reason he could keep up is because Uzumaki have great stamina, that's all.

    Yes, and? This still is not a good enough explanation to defend your position.
    Shinra Tensei just isn't meant to be used like that, you don't use a gravitational shock wave to clear out a town of that size, it's unconventional. Pain used it for payback against Konoha, that's why he purposely expended so much energy, he knew what the after effects would be. His normal Shinra Tensei which could only be stopped by a 6 tailed Naruto and endured by a 1000 Shadow Clones, has a recovery interval of a mere 5 seconds.
     
         

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •