Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 177
  1. #51
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    How does that refute anything I just said?
    Using those powers normally without going out of his way like in Konoha affects him even less than an Uchiha. And the same effects are experienced by Madara and Sasuke when they use their EMS powers.
     
         

  2. #52
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    You can't make that claim when we haven't seen an Uchiha use Shinra Tensei in the same manner, making it incomparable because of a lack of proof. It has, however, been firmly established that a non-Uchiha gets drained more of chakra than an Uchiha. Uzumaki aren't an exception :/
    Exactly!! We haven't seen the Uchiha's with Rinnegan do that have we? And controlling 6 Dead bodies while channeling Godly jutsus through them, along with many summons? C'mon dude, you really think an Uchiha is even capable of that?
     
         

  3. #53
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Er, yes?



    What do you think "the jutsu of the Six Paths" means?
    It was the jutsu that Obito set out with for the war, it didn't even end being close to what Nagato had done with it. Did it?
     
         

  4. #54
    Banned
    Status
    Cpt Long Schlong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Can you remember those 2 meteors? That is Madara using Deva Path (Bansho Tenin'n); just to clarify.
     
         
    Last edited by Cpt Long Schlong; 01-15-2013 at 05:10 PM.

  5. #55
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    are u being serious right now.

    Madara has shown rinnegan abilities such as using deva path powers to bring in the meteors, he has shown preta path, he has shown to be able to use the gedo mazo and he said to obito he will teach him the jutsu of six paths here


    And obito claims to be able to use human path, and rinne tensei. And he has already shown that he can use the outer path to control the jinks and obviously summon the gedo mazo. It seems as if madara knows plenty about the rinnegan and he's shown or talked about quite a bit of its powers so its not far fetched at all to say he knows how to use the rinnegan well
     
         
    Last edited by arv993; 01-15-2013 at 05:05 PM.

  6. #56
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude View Post
    Can you remember those 2 meteors? That is Madara using Shinra Tensei; just to clarify.
    its more like bansho tenin but still a deva path power
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Obito already said he is going to rip yamatos soul to get intel kabutomaru stopped him
    they know more than enough about rinnegan jutsus
    they are not pulling it
    cuz of chakra problem,stamina or life span will be short or whatever
     
         

  8. #58
    Banned
    Status
    Ƒālconer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    no, this is not true. People are overrating Uzumaki's I don't think Rinnegan has anything to do with Uzumaki's only Senju and Uchiha
     
         

  9. #59
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Well if that's the case then what does madara have just preta path? That's pretty lame. And why would the rinnegan be unlocked for only senju, uchiha holders if uzumaki get everything?
    Because the Sharingan is already haxed Doujutsu. No more powerups for Uchiha, Rinngan is where it ends.
     
         

  10. #60
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Well, if people are just gonna keep giving the same proof of Obito's "WORD"(which has A LOT of "credibility" to it already), then what am I to say?
     
         

  11. #61
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scylla View Post
    no, this is not true. People are overrating Uzumaki's I don't think Rinnegan has anything to do with Uzumaki's only Senju and Uchiha
    You better crawl back from whatever hole you came out of.

    How Is living after a Biju extraction Overrating the Uzumaki clan ?

    You're also implying Nagato is Overrated ? Please shut up, no more of your nonsense needs to be read
     
         

  12. #62
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    ...Why would Obito lie about being able to use the Human Path?

    You yourself have yet to prove anything, while the other side (my side, I suppose) of the argument has consistently been giving manga scans as proof and you have not been able to refute any counter-points :/
    Madara would teach him the jutsu of the Six Path's? For what? His Sharingan? To teach and guide Nagato of course.

    Obito's Six Path's abilities aren't even close to Pain's. Their just regular Jinchuuriki, but their his puppets through the black rods, which is only a fraction of the Six Path's jutsu. Pain had a specific power for each of his Path's which were the original Six Path's.

    Why is that so?
     
         

  13. #63
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    So you at least admit that Madara and Nagato have the same abilities?

    That's because he's just had the Rinnegan for a short amount of time. While he does know how to do it, actually doing it is an entirely different matter. And I still don't see how this means Obito not having the same abilities as Nagato.
    Now who's making assumptions? And I admitted no such thing. Madara like Obito, can only perform a fraction of Nagato could(atleast that's what's been shown). And weren't you the one that said earlier that Obito didn't use them to preserve chakra?
     
         

  14. #64
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    No? You must be confusing me with someone else.

    That's not an assumption. Obito was only shown to have the Rinnegan from the moment he stole it from Nagato's dead body. This is not something you can refute :/

    Again, it is a baseless claim you're making. The Rinnegan belongs to the Uchiha, and the Uchiha alone. It would make no sense for a non-Uchiha to unlock more powers. Should I reiterate to you this post, which you failed to address?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    ...Why would Obito lie about being able to use the Human Path?

    You yourself have yet to prove anything, while the other side (my side, I suppose) of the argument has consistently been giving manga scans as proof and you have not been able to refute any counter-points :/
    @Bold #1
    If that is true, why did Madara say himself that you need Senju DNA? That claim is false to it's entirety as Madara (the one who awakened the Rinnegan) said you need the Uzumaki as well

    @Bold #2
    The same reason why Tobi lied about everything else; we can't go off what a character says, however if you would like to shut me up proving me a manga scan where he actually performed the tech, I'll be happy to shut up


    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Now who's making assumptions? And I admitted no such thing. Madara like Obito, can only perform a fraction of Nagato could(atleast that's what's been shown). And weren't you the one that said earlier that Obito didn't use them to preserve chakra?
    I kinda agree with what you're saying, some people have said that Nagato has had more time to develop the Rinne, however it was also said that Madara had just unlocked the Rinne when he was basically on his deathbed, yet, revived through Edo Tensei, he knows how to use the Preta Path. I don't if that is the Deva Path for how we saw how Chibaku Tensei was used, it was gravity sucking everything in (in this case the 2 giant meteors was not). However this is very debatable and honestly we probably won't know until more manga chapters come out to see if both Madara and Obito demonstrate these feats oof the Rinne
     
         

  15. #65
    第五の生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    No? You must be confusing me with someone else.

    That's not an assumption. Obito was only shown to have the Rinnegan from the moment he stole it from Nagato's dead body. This is not something you can refute :/

    Again, it is a baseless claim you're making. The Rinnegan belongs to the Uchiha, and the Uchiha alone. It would make no sense for a non-Uchiha to unlock more powers. Should I reiterate to you this post, which you failed to address?
    I agree with you, the reason obito hasnt shown 6path abilities is because hes had the eye for like 3 days and probably each eye has a different set of abilities. Also, not to mention madara had them for a short while as well, however he had them long enough to master preta/deva path and maybe more
     
         

  16. #66
    M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaInza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    there will be no one else that will master the rinnegan more than Nagato!!!Uchiha Inza
     
         

  17. #67
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    No? You must be confusing me with someone else.

    That's not an assumption. Obito was only shown to have the Rinnegan from the moment he stole it from Nagato's dead body. This is not something you can refute :/

    Again, it is a baseless claim you're making. The Rinnegan belongs to the Uchiha, and the Uchiha alone. It would make no sense for a non-Uchiha to unlock more powers. Should I reiterate to you this post, which you failed to address?
    No not that, the fact that he can't do what Nagato did with his Path's BECAUSE he's had it for a short time is the said assumption.

    Are you sure that it belongs only to the Uchiha? Aren't you forgetting a certain someone with sealing jutsu's who was said to be the Juubi's original Jinchuuriki and the God of the old world?
     
         

  18. #68
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    I agree with you, the reason obito hasnt shown 6path abilities is because hes had the eyes for like 3 days and not to mention madara had them for a short while as well, however he had them long enough to master preta/deva path and maybe more
    How can we speculate that if it wasn't said in the manga? We don't know how long it took for either of them
     
         

  19. #69
    第五の生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    How can we speculate that if it wasn't said in the manga? We don't know how long it took for either of them
    Given what the manga has shown us it would be ignorant to say that they (well at least obito) had the rinnegan for even a fraction of the time Nagato had it...

    Im not 100% sure about madara because we dont know if he's mastered other abilities
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 01-15-2013 at 06:22 PM.

  20. #70
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Given what the manga has shown us it would be ignorant to say that they (well at least obito) had the rinnegan for even a fraction of the time Nagato had it...
    I didn't say they didn't. Heck I'm agreeing with you that they didn't. However we can't say that Madara mastered anything, nor can we speculate that he took time to master for all you know he could have just known how to use it from the start without knowledge
     
         

  21. #71
    第五の生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    I didn't say they didn't. Heck I'm agreeing with you that they didn't. However we can't say that Madara mastered anything, nor can we speculate that he took time to master for all you know he could have just known how to use it from the start without knowledge
    Thats true, i was just assuming given the scale of the techniques he's used that he's had some sort of experience with using the eyes. However, it could just be because hes an edo and read the uchiha tablet, so i guess we dont know :shrug:
     
         

  22. #72
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Nagato simply trained his whole life to perfect his rinnegan usage (although he still never came close) , madara was about 80 years old or so by the looks of things when he met obito , so there was almost no point in him mastering its powers , and as for obito ; he only just got the rinnegan , he wouldn't be the best at it shall we say...
    /thread
     
         

  23. #73
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Nagato simply trained his whole life to perfect his rinnegan usage (although he still never came close) , madara was about 80 years old or so by the looks of things when he met obito , so there was almost no point in him mastering its powers , and as for obito ; he only just got the rinnegan , he wouldn't be the best at it shall we say...
    /thread
    No, not /thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    I kinda agree with what you're saying, some people have said that Nagato has had more time to develop the Rinne, however it was also said that Madara had just unlocked the Rinne when he was basically on his deathbed, yet, revived through Edo Tensei, he knows how to use the Preta Path. I don't if that is the Deva Path for how we saw how Chibaku Tensei was used, it was gravity sucking everything in (in this case the 2 giant meteors was not). However this is very debatable and honestly we probably won't know until more manga chapters come out to see if both Madara and Obito demonstrate these feats oof the Rinne
    If that's true what you said in bold, then how was he able to use the PretaaPath? We don't know Madara's intentions nor did we know what he wanted to do. You cannot speculate as it said Madara had awakened it on his deathbed, we do not know how long the duration of his life. You say Obito just got it, yet he tamed the Gedo as if he had it for years.
     
         
    Last edited by HadouKage; 01-15-2013 at 06:52 PM.

  24. #74
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    ur forgetting that madara used a variant of shinra tensai. He brought a giant meteor down to the ninja world. Also, unlock nagato madara posseses a vast array of jutsus while nagato only used rinnegan jutsus(un clear if he actually knew other jutsus).

    The rinnegan happens to be the next step in the sharingan evolution and nagato was using madara eyes. If we think of it like any other eye transplat then nagato was using madara's eye moves not his own.
     
         

  25. #75
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    ur forgetting that madara used a variant of shinra tensai. He brought a giant meteor down to the ninja world. Also, unlock nagato madara posseses a vast array of jutsus while nagato only used rinnegan jutsus(un clear if he actually knew other jutsus).

    The rinnegan happens to be the next step in the sharingan evolution and nagato was using madara eyes. If we think of it like any other eye transplat then nagato was using madara's eye moves not his own.
    Shinra Tensi repels so that doesn't even make any sense
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •