Page 5 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 177
  1. #101
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Yes I totally agree
     
         

  2. #102
    Academy Student
    Status
    21naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Madara made it clear to the Kage that he could not be affected by Ninjutsu because of the jutsu absorption. Being able to summon the Gedo Mazou from the moon and controlling it is no joke, that is what his Rinnegan granted him initially.
    he told the kage he couldnt be affected by ninjutsu because hes an edo tensi and he will just regenerate .
     
         

  3. #103
    I Keeps It Raspy... Bless Walker's Avatar
    Status
    Bless Walker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a random Habitat?!?!?
    Posts
    377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raspyness on extreme
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Everyone go to my thread (Seeing the future) read this thread.
     
         

  4. #104
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.


    Bottom right of the image.

    Wellp! I guess we now know that either Itachi or Nagato has EMS, because meteor's an EMS skill
    That..... or the most logical answer would be *GASP!* it's a Rinnegan ability to summon Meteors! shoooocking
    /sarcasm

    OnTopic: NO
     
         

  5. #105
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Posts
    1,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    I believe the SO6P was an Uzumaki, and obviously was the original user of the Rinnnegan after defeating the Juubi. I believe the reason Uzumakis now are able to use the Rinnegan so efficiently is because they share DNA (Senju + SO6P) plus Uchiha eyes (Uchiha DNA): Rinnegan eyes would usually start off as a Sharingan.

    But because of the affiliation to the SO6P, Rinnegan unlocks more power to Uzumaki.
     
         
    Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 01-16-2013 at 03:35 AM.

  6. #106
    Academy Student NinjaJuarez17's Avatar
    Status
    NinjaJuarez17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Well what makes sense to me is that Nagato grew up with Rinnegan so he was able to get a better grasp on mastering the abilities of the six paths, while Madara awakened the Rinnegan just short of his death, so he never gof the oppurtunity to master it so he left his eyes with Nagato. Imo this makes sense
     
         

  7. #107
    Academy Student NinjaJuarez17's Avatar
    Status
    NinjaJuarez17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    I believe the SO6P was an Uzumaki, and obviously was the original user of the Rinnnegan after defeating the Juubi. I believe the reason Uzumakis now are able to use the Rinnegan so efficiently is because they share DNA (Senju + SO6P) plus Uchiha eyes (Uchiha DNA): Rinnegan eyes would usually start off as a Sharingan.

    But because of the affiliation to the SO6P, Rinnegan unlocks more power to Uzumaki.
    I agree
     
         

  8. #108
    Akatsuki Scryed's Avatar
    Status
    Scryed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    N/A
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    I honestly believe that it was Tobi who taught Nagato to better use the Rinnegan to "guide" him as he said when they first met.

    Madara was the one who taught Obito the Rinnegan's techniques.

    Madara has only used Bansho Tennin to pull down the meteor and Preta Path to absorb ninjutsu. That doesn't necessarily mean that that's all he can use.

    Obito claimed to be able to use Human Path by saying that he would use it on Yamato, but it would kill Yamato afterwards so he didn't do it since Kabuto said he could use him to strengthen the Zetsus. It could be that he was lying but I don't really see how he would benefit by doing that. He also used Outer Path. Using the jins themselves consumed alot of chakra. If he would've used the paths as well, then he would probably run out of chakra in the middle of the war.

    Though it was really stupid for him to not use Preta Path when BM Naruto used Rasengan on his face...then again, it didn't really cause any serious damage.
     
         

  9. #109
    Atarashi Yoake TheSyren's Avatar
    Status
    TheSyren is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In her arms. Jealous?
    Posts
    2,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaJuarez17 View Post
    Well what makes sense to me is that Nagato grew up with Rinnegan so he was able to get a better grasp on mastering the abilities of the six paths, while Madara awakened the Rinnegan just short of his death, so he never gof the oppurtunity to master it so he left his eyes with Nagato. Imo this makes sense
    This. It's like playing the guitar. If you've had it for a year, you probably play pretty good. But Eddie Van Halen could still probably kick your a** in a guitar battle. When it comes down to it, it doesn't matter what DNA you have or what talent you have with it. Experience will still beat you.
     
         

  10. #110
    Member SEEDLESS's Avatar
    Status
    SEEDLESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ASIA
    Posts
    482
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.


    Obito claimed to be able to use Human Path by saying that he would use it on Yamato, but it would kill Yamato afterwards so he didn't do it since Kabuto said he could use him to strengthen the Zetsus. It could be that he was lying but I don't really see how he would benefit by doing that. He also used Outer Path. Using the jins themselves consumed alot of chakra. If he would've used the paths as well, then he would probably run out of chakra in the middle of the war.

    Though it was really stupid for him to not use Preta Path when BM Naruto used Rasengan on his face...then again, it didn't really cause any serious damage.
    because obito needs 5 seconds to refresh, i think?
     
         

  11. #111
    Member RasenKirin's Avatar
    Status
    RasenKirin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Seattle to Seoul
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crushing noobs arguments with
    logic.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    I believe the SO6P was an Uzumaki, and obviously was the original user of the Rinnnegan after defeating the Juubi. I believe the reason Uzumakis now are able to use the Rinnegan so efficiently is because they share DNA (Senju + SO6P) plus Uchiha eyes (Uchiha DNA): Rinnegan eyes would usually start off as a Sharingan.

    But because of the affiliation to the SO6P, Rinnegan unlocks more power to Uzumaki.
    This makes no sense considering the Senju clan descended from the younger of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths who was born with the "body" of the Sage, inheriting his father's strength of will and physical energy.

    The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual abilities.

    These two come directly from the SO6P Bloodline, the Uzumaki clan are DISTANT relatives. If that bolded was true, wouldn't it make more sense to gather Uzumaki DNA instead of Senju?
     
         

  12. #112
    Member Luv2smash19's Avatar
    Status
    Luv2smash19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    135
    Post Thanks / Like
    why Doesn't Minato just make a
    chakra arm
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    im guessing the good techniques are reserved for the senju bloodline only because they have the chakra to pull it off so perfect susano'o is for uchia and and universal laws for the senju. it all depends on the chakra and life force of the character. madara is just an EDO Tensei so no real soul. and obito is just getting his senju dna from hashiramas tree as for an uzamaki with real energy reserves in their body to even a infant can wield the ninetails power and besides nagato got to train his powers the bad guys just attained them and jumped into war.
     
         

  13. #113
    Akatsuki Scryed's Avatar
    Status
    Scryed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    N/A
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by SEEDLESS View Post
    because obito needs 5 seconds to refresh, i think?

    Deva Path's Shinra Tensei is the one with the five second interval. Preta Path has no interval.
     
         

  14. #114
    -Weezy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Weezy- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    6,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♧♣Kush inna mi brain♧♣
     



    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    nagato is the best rinnegan user
     
         

  15. #115
    Member ObitoLuv SO6P's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoLuv SO6P is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    come on guys everybody nows that made is probably one of the biggest trolls in naruto
     
         

  16. #116
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leader of the Slave Society
    bringers of peace!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.



    says it here unique powers
     
         

  17. #117
    Member ObitoLuv SO6P's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoLuv SO6P is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    its either wat i said or his wait to do something big that need a lot of chakra
    but hes an edo he unlimited chakara, as we have been told
     
         

  18. #118
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    11,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Pretty sure obito used outer path and he was about to use human path on yamato


    And madara used preta path which makes ur whole theory invalid
     
         

  19. #119
    Space/Time & Necro Release Kamikage's Avatar
    Status
    Kamikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Shinegakure
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Nice assumption. I like it. :3 But I still don't see it completely...
     
         

  20. #120
    Shake the funky floor Skleroxx's Avatar
    Status
    Skleroxx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't hold back.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    According to the third Naruto databook, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox is the only one who knows the truth about the Uchiha clan and about Naruto. However, it appears that it has no intention of telling what it knows.
     
         

  21. #121
    Member naruto556's Avatar
    Status
    naruto556 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with your girlfriend
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    i dont think so, i think madara dont want to use his full power now
     
         

  22. #122
    Member phats1231's Avatar
    Status
    phats1231 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nepal
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    maybe rinnegan is like the sharingan....the abilities differs from one user to the other??
     
         

  23. #123
    Academy Student
    Status
    UchihaKaenjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    I think that there are several reasons as to why we haven't seen Madara and Obito use the paths. One of the reasons is that Masashi Kishimoto hadn't planned for these dudes to have any Rinnegan. But he couldn't have Naruto so powerful and have these antagonists operate on only the Sharingan. Another reason I think is that if Madara and Obito could just use paths arbitrarily the series would have been over. Because unless Naruto came up with a jutsu to kill gods then these two Uchihas would have won hands down.

    I think it's a result of poor planning.

    PS: Just my opinion.
     
         

  24. #124
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Posts
    1,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenKirin View Post
    This makes no sense considering the Senju clan descended from the younger of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths who was born with the "body" of the Sage, inheriting his father's strength of will and physical energy.

    The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual abilities.

    These two come directly from the SO6P Bloodline, the Uzumaki clan are DISTANT relatives. If that bolded was true, wouldn't it make more sense to gather Uzumaki DNA instead of Senju?
    True, the Senju Clan are distant relatives of the Uzumaki Clan, but has Kishi ever digressed exactly 'how' distant. A distant relative can be a cousin. What if the SO6P was actually Uzumaki. Yes his children later became the Senju and Uchiha. But what of his original clan where he came from?

    Evidence points to the SO6P possibly being Uzumaki. From his weapons (The Five Treasures of the Sage of the Six Paths); all of which are sealing weapons, to his own Sealing Techniques (one of which being the very one he used to seal the Ten-Tails within himself, and this may very well have been before he acquired the Rinnegan.

    Sealing Techniques are typically an Uzumaki trait. From Kushinas Sealing Jutsus, to the fact that Minato learned many of his sealing techniques from the Uzumakis. And not to mention, the fact that Uzumakis tend to make good Jinchurikis.

    That, and then the fact that Naruto performed a SO6P Seal on Kurama after extracting his Yin Kyuubi Chakra, and sealing it within himself.

    ......just to answer your question.

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenKirin View Post
    wouldn't it make more sense to gather Uzumaki DNA instead of Senju?
    True. But lets remember three major things we know.

    1.Uchiha eyes have been proven to control 9 Tails.
    2.Senju Wood Release has been proven to subdue 9 Tails.
    3.Uzumaki body and chakra preserve has been proven to Seal 9 Tails using SO6P Seal.

    Let's not forget, Naruto Uzumaki is the first and only Jinchuriki to acquire the Chakra Cloak similar to the Sage (when in full kyuubi mode).

    Maybe the combination was always needed (Uzumaki+Senju+Uchiha) to unlock the true power of the Rinnegan, which is why Nagato was 'chosen' being an Uzumaki. However it has been proven, Uzumakis are more efficient in weilding the Rinnegan, I can imagine their increased Chakra levels would also play a part in that.

    That is not to take anything away from the greatness of Senju OR Uchiha. But what of the Sage of the Six Paths.
     
         
    Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 01-20-2013 at 06:35 AM.

  25. #125
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    What do u think?
    I think you're wrong.



    He can use the renne tensi, so their is no reason to assume he can't use the rinnengan's other powers.

    And look at what Madara does.




     
         
    Last edited by Theserpent; 01-16-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •