Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

I quite agree with the OT. I personally think that the powers of Nagato's Rinnegan come from his Uzumaki lineage, or has something to do with it. Madara and Obito possess Senju DNA, which is a distant relative to the Uzumakis as stated in the Naruto History. This means that they definitely have access to the abilities of Rinnegan, but either A) Madara chooses not to use it through pride, B) They do not have the chakra to do so or C) It is in fact an Uzumaki exclusive ability.

Any of the above reasons are valid. I personally think that Obito did not have access to all of Rinnegan's powers because he had only one eye and didnt not fully possess Senju DNA. The Zetsu implementation in his body is merely a copy of Hashirama's DNA and not actually the real source. Now Madara was most likely able to use Preta path due to the fact that he had both Rinnegan and actually has Hashirama cultivated into his body. This gives him direct access to the chakra that can use most of the strength behind Rinnegan.

There are theories that the SO6P hailed from the Uzumaki Clan. It was stated that the Senju and Uzumaki were distant relatives. Therefore it is a possibility that the Rikkudo was actually from this clan which tied the relation of his children directly to his native clan. So in a way, the Uzumaki were the source of this doujutsu's power and allowed the sage to awaken his strength that gave order to the ninja world. It is a good possibility that their powerful life force was a factor in the sage awakening his power. Thus, this gives Nagato the inherit ability to use all 6 Paths of Rinnegan.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

regardless obito has failed as a rinnegan user

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678