Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 177
  1. #141
    Member
    Status
    dtsleo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    I think it's an interesting idea. On one hand, it could be that we just haven't seen them use those techniques...not that they aren't capable of them. On the other hand, we learned Itachi was able to unlock techniques once he got his sharingan...the sharingan didn't come pre-loaded with them. So it's possible that they've only unlocked a few of the techs, not all.

    I assumed the reason he chose Nagato was because as an Uzumaki, he had tons of life energy and chakra reserves. I would think you'd need lots of both to use rinnegan techniques.

    Cool ideas though.
     
         

  2. #142
    Banned
    Status
    fattmatt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    ***** u flakeeeee
     
         

  3. #143
    Premium User Amenotejikara's Avatar
    Status
    Amenotejikara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,879
    There is a sacredness in
    tears. They are not the mark
    of weakness, but of power.
    They speak more eloquently
    than ten thousand tongues.
    They are the messengers of
    overwhelming grief, of deep
    contrition, and of unspeakable
    love.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Good job Serpent. You just got yourself reported.

    Also, your argument has no credibility calling me "Retarded" when your rebuttal was equally stupid.

    I'd like to direct you to this thread:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=280334

    Which more than confirms my assertion. All of your arguments are nothing more than mere fabrications in order to fuel an argument that has no merit.
     
         

  4. #144
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinn3gan View Post
    Good job Serpent. You just got yourself reported.
    That's doesn't refute anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinn3gan View Post
    Also, your argument has no credibility calling me "Retarded" when your rebuttal was equally stupid.
    Except you didn't prove that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinn3gan View Post
    I'd like to direct you to this thread:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=280334
    That thread does nothing but have a person say "I think x is x" without ANY support from the manga, while the manga pretty much blatantly states he was not an Uzumaki, as the Uzumaki are a off-shoot of the senju and the senju derived from the SO6P. Nice to see that you can't actually create an argument and need to rehash someone else's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinn3gan View Post
    Which more than confirms my assertion. All of your arguments are nothing more than mere fabrications in order to fuel an argument that has no merit.
    It doesn't "confirm" anything. My arguments are fabricated? That's why I posted scans from the manga, because the manga doesn't exist, right? And when I posted obvious information from the manga, that doesn't exist because teh manga doesn't exist according to you. My favorite part in your post, though, is when you said "to fuel an argument that has no merit", are you referring to the OP's original argument? Then yes, it has no merit. It's a terrible, terrible argument. I thoroughly disproved it. But I'm not "fueling" it in any way, as i'm not the one who created, or are pushing, the argument. Chaining words together that you have no idea what they mean doesn't mean you're correct.
     
         

  5. #145
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    While that guy's thread is closed and I can't reply, I will state here some of the mos OBVIOUS flaws. First he goes to say that the SO6P was an uzumaki, just because. That's not an argument. I could say he was an Uchiha who developed the pure rinnengan "just because". His second point, the Sage of Six Path didn't have ninjutsu, is again his own hypothesis with absolutely NO backing from the manga. The Sage of Six Paths is regarded as the father of ninjutsu, their is no manga-text that suggests he only gained this ninjutsu power after he "captured" the Ten-Tails. He then states that nagato is the "spitting image" of the Sage of Six Paths, again with no support from anything in the manga and deriving from his own guess work, and that because Nagato only got his powers after getting the rinnengan, WHICH CAME FROM MADARA, something he fails to mention entirely, he then states that adds credibility to his previous theories. So his entire logic is built upon "X is Y because Z Which is B and it's true 'cuz I say so".

    Well, let me disprove everything from the start. The Uzumaki are a BRANCH of the senju. That means that they are not only not fully of one of the Sage's son's bloodlines but are only distantly related too boot. Their is no way that the Uzumaki clan could have existed at the time of the Sage's birth, as the Senju didn't come into being until AFTER he was dead. Secondly, the fact that the sage's son had a rinnengan-like dojutsu means that the rinnengan he had WAS GENETIC. To assume that getting implanted eyes means you are suddenly able to pass on such genes is folly. That's like saying Kakashi and danzo can now have children with the sharingan. Secondly, the Rinnengan only activated for Madara as he had both harishama's DNA AND his sharingan was at their peak. The Uzumaki have absolutely no relation to the Uchiha, which, arguably, the most important piece necessary to activate the rinnengan. So how can the Uzumaki, with no dojutsu, spawn the Uchiha when the Senju are what spawned the Uzumaki, and the senju have no dojutsu, and the both originate from the same person(the Sage of Six Paths).

    Anyone who says the Sage of Six Path is an Uzumaki is a retard of the highest order.
     
         

  6. #146
    Academy Student Daisuke Nakano's Avatar
    Status
    Daisuke Nakano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    20
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    actually Madara showed the ability to use pain's abilities when fighting the kage
     
         

  7. #147
    Academy Student Daisuke Nakano's Avatar
    Status
    Daisuke Nakano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    20
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotScared View Post
    Obito is either a dumbass or he can't.

    Don't give me the excuse of him controlling the jinks, cause even after they were gone and the Gedo Mazo was tranforming, this dumbass could've killed Kakashi no diff with the Six Paths powers, but he didn't.
    It takes a lot to control the Gedo Mazo and then the Juubi in the middle of a battle even though the Jinchuriki are sealed away
     
         

  8. #148
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,338
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    maybe its plot the keeps madara from using all the paths i mean u think any1 stand a chance in the war if he could

    or maybe he doesnt want to we have seen him do things where he could have but didnt for some reason
     
         

  9. #149
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scryed View Post
    I honestly believe that it was Tobi who taught Nagato to better use the Rinnegan to "guide" him as he said when they first met.

    Madara was the one who taught Obito the Rinnegan's techniques.

    Madara has only used Bansho Tennin to pull down the meteor and Preta Path to absorb ninjutsu. That doesn't necessarily mean that that's all he can use.

    Obito claimed to be able to use Human Path by saying that he would use it on Yamato, but it would kill Yamato afterwards so he didn't do it since Kabuto said he could use him to strengthen the Zetsus. It could be that he was lying but I don't really see how he would benefit by doing that. He also used Outer Path. Using the jins themselves consumed alot of chakra. If he would've used the paths as well, then he would probably run out of chakra in the middle of the war.

    Though it was really stupid for him to not use Preta Path when BM Naruto used Rasengan on his face...then again, it didn't really cause any serious damage.
    Agreed, however, it then stands to reason that the Uzumakis then come into things.

    Madara has exhibited Jutsus by using the Rinnnegan, however let's not forget he is an Edo Tensei: with unlimited Chakra. Obito already stated he is able to use Rinne Tensei, however it would also kill him if he used it.

    I still feel the Uzumakis play a large part in the storyline and there is more to them than Kishi has told us, including their connection to SO6P and their compatability with the Rinnegan (remember their immense Chakra reserves would be well suited to the chakra demands placed on someone using the full power of the Rinnegan).

    As for Madara and Obito, I genuinely feel through observation that Obito would not have enough chakra to utilize the full power of the Rinnegan, whereas Madara, with his unlimited Chakra, is holding back..... maybe waiting for a real fight.... ...who knows...
     
         
    Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 01-18-2013 at 12:36 AM.

  10. #150
    Man of Many Mysteries Vexorian's Avatar
    Status
    Vexorian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    I think that Madara can use all the abilities that Nagato could, just in a different way. Everybody uses their own skillsets differently. Hence dropping the meteor on onoki versus Chibaku Tensei
     
         

  11. #151
    Member swagking's Avatar
    Status
    swagking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Nagato had the rinnegan for most of his life probably why he has access to all his abilities, Madara showed to only use preta path and use the meteorite technique with his susano which is similar to the deva path but is never said to be. Obito can use the outer path and the human path.
     
         

  12. #152
    Member uzumaki lakshitha's Avatar
    Status
    uzumaki lakshitha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    You may be right. but you really think madara can defeat 5 kages without using rinnegan's unique powers.
     
         

  13. #153
    Youngest KAGE Priyam Bhowmick's Avatar
    Status
    Priyam Bhowmick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    553
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    U have a good point. Bt Madara said rennigan was the ultimate form of the EMS nd requires Senju DNA. Madara has shown only preta path powers while Obito none. So we cn assume they have nt mastered it as they r nt originally Senjus. Acc. to u Uzumakis r the 1s who cn perfectly use rennigan(that may be why Naruto will get the rennigan as many believe). That means Uzumakis may be a combination of Uchiha nd Senju. That is how maybe the Uzumakis came into being.
     
         

  14. #154
    Anime fan HarrisonX's Avatar
    Status
    HarrisonX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    630
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    I love anime.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    The Sage Of Six Paths is both Senju and Uchiha DNA. He is not Uzumaki DNA! It's a fact! Go on Narutopedia!
    I don't think the Uzumaki are better at using the Rinnegan... Madara just prefers not to use Rinnegan... Except for the part when he absorbed the attack from Naruto. And Obito just doesn't want to use it, and he can't use it while controlling SIX Jinchuriki because that uses a lot of chakra. That is my opinion.
     
         

  15. #155
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,415
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    YOU MAY STILL BE RIGHT.

    Think about it, when obito transfered his Sharingan to Kakashi it already had the 2nd tomie unlocked. The same thing can go for the rinnegan. I mean there is litterally NO reason for Madara to give something as extremely valuable as the rinnegan to some kid in one of the deadliest villages in the fire country, does the name blood mist village ring any bells?

    What if he needed an uzimaki, who are known for there strong life energy, to unlock the abilities of the rinnegan for him, that way when he took them back he could use them. He doesnt have to worry about them taking up too much chakra or stamina because as an edo tensei he has an unlimited ammount. It is also why Obito doesnt use it because since he is not under the edo tensei him using the rinnegan would do to him what MS does to kakashi but most likely even more so because the rinnegans abilities are stronger.

    Also keep in mind that the 9 tails host has always been uzimaki's, also keep in mind that Naruto's bijuu mode looks alot like the SO6P, perhaps the uzimaki are decendants of him if not hashirama.
     
         

  16. #156
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    [QUOTE=SilverfoxUchiha;9918223]Agreed, however, it then stands to reason that the Uzumakis then come into things.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    Madara has exhibited Jutsus by using the Rinnnegan, however let's not forget he is an Edo Tensei: with unlimited Chakra. Obito already stated he is able to use Rinne Tensei, however it would also kill him if he used it.
    That doesn't change the fact that there is absolutely NO evidence to support that uzumaki's get "increased" capabilities with the Rinnengan.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    I still feel the Uzumakis play a large part in the storyline and there is more to them than Kishi has told us, including their connection to SO6P and their compatability with the Rinnegan (remember their immense Chakra reserves would be well suited to the chakra demands placed on someone using the full power of the Rinnegan).
    Their connection with the SO6P is the same as the uchiha and senju, they originate from him.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    As for Madara and Obito, I genuinely feel through observation that Obito would not have enough chakra to utilize the full power of the Rinnegan, whereas Madara, with his unlimited Chakra, is holding back..... maybe waiting for a real fight.... ...who knows...
    Well, I don't care what you "feel" your feelings are flawed and they aren't a viable alternative to actual logic.
     
         

  17. #157
    Premium User Amenotejikara's Avatar
    Status
    Amenotejikara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,879
    There is a sacredness in
    tears. They are not the mark
    of weakness, but of power.
    They speak more eloquently
    than ten thousand tongues.
    They are the messengers of
    overwhelming grief, of deep
    contrition, and of unspeakable
    love.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Haha, you're still here?
     
         

  18. #158
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinn3gan View Post
    Haha, you're still here?
    So you're so defeated that you can't not only reply to the post I directed at you earlier, but not even address the subject of the thread at all and make some retarded "HURR DURR U STULL HUR" ****post that makes no sense(considering there is no "here").

    Stay devastated.
     
         

  19. #159
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jackson Chanje is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    hahahahaha...no way...dude...look at the battle of Madara and the 5 Kage again...it's obvious he has all of Pain's powers he just has better options because he is also a Sharingan user who has awaken the mangyeko...Obito's eye did not die after using Izanagi...
     
         

  20. #160
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jackson Chanje is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan powers of Uzumaki's are unique.

    actually I'm sure of both their sharingans...remember their convo about Obito giving up his life by using his rinnegan to bring Madara to life.
     
         

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •