Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Coqui Sage
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Toad Sage Mountain (Past life lived in CT)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is using his Head

I think Rasenshuriken is a jutsu to counter fire. We all know that wind makes fire stronger, so if u blow on fire it gets bigger, But if u throw it like a shuriken dont u guys think that the fire would fuse wit the wind but still hit the target?? Maybe thats why he was working hard on that jutsu... to throw it. I think if naruto throws Rasenshuriken at Sasuke and he counters wit fire or even Amateretsu the flames would fuse wit the wind but still hit the target... sasuke... im a genious.

恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto is using his Head

Quote Originally Posted by HeMenace View Post
    I think Rasenshuriken is a jutsu to counter fire. We all know that wind makes fire stronger, so if u blow on fire it gets bigger, But if u throw it like a shuriken dont u guys think that the fire would fuse wit the wind but still hit the target?? Maybe thats why he was working hard on that jutsu... to throw it. I think if naruto throws Rasenshuriken at Sasuke and he counters wit fire or even Amateretsu the flames would fuse wit the wind but still hit the target... sasuke... im a genious.
    I don't get your theory, but I think I'll stick with the basics of Fire > Wind. I don't think there is anyway for FRS to win against Susanno or Amaterasu. I think the only way Naruto would get around Amaterasu is creating some sort of water style Rasengan and even then since Amaterasu isn't a normal fire it shouldn't work. Maybe some sort of Kyuubi powered jutsu may have a chance. I'm sure Kishimoto will make a way around it for Naruto just give it some time.

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

you right, that was a great one. lol i still wanna see that happen thought, sasuke use fire naruto stand far away and throw the rasenshuriken, and see the fire getting more bigger in front of sasuke and burn all along with it

Coqui Sage
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wats not to get??? if u throw rasenshuriken at sasuke and sasuke throws a fire base tech the wind will capture the fire around it and still hit target... kinda when he used it wit yamato, he used wind rasengan wit the water yamato used and they both fused... same thing would happend wit the fire, wind makes fire stronger, if sasuke throws a fire jutsus at narutos rasenshuriken the fire would fuse... i guess wat im trying to say is that a fire jutsu would not cancel out rasenshuriken, bcuz naruto is not literaly blowing it thru his month or its not really attach to him, its a wind related tech throw... like a throwing tornato

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto was happy about his wind element because wind feeds fire .. he does not want to overpower sasuke he wants to get sasuke off his quest for revenge ... therefore he hoped by enstrengthening him he might be getting him back

by the way ...
    how stupid is tsunade?
    why did she forbid FRS?
    why shouldn't naruto just use a clone to deliver the package ? that way he wouldn't get hurt at all O_o

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wamphyri View Post
    naruto was happy about his wind element because wind feeds fire .. he does not want to overpower sasuke he wants to get sasuke off his quest for revenge ... therefore he hoped by enstrengthening him he might be getting him back

by the way ...
    how stupid is tsunade?
    why did she forbid FRS?
    why shouldn't naruto just use a clone to deliver the package ? that way he wouldn't get hurt at all O_o

a clone would dissapear when it get's hurt too much so it wouldn't work.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There Only One Problem It Doesnt Travel Its Summon Where The User Looks

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/463/13/

Last edited by Excitè; 09-21-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i honestly think your'e on to something here

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hemenace View Post
    i think rasenshuriken is a jutsu to counter fire. We all know that wind makes fire stronger, so if u blow on fire it gets bigger, but if u throw it like a shuriken dont u guys think that the fire would fuse wit the wind but still hit the target?? Maybe thats why he was working hard on that jutsu... To throw it. I think if naruto throws rasenshuriken at sasuke and he counters wit fire or even amateretsu the flames would fuse wit the wind but still hit the target... Sasuke... im a genious.
    i would say that frs would not work because wind is weak to fire but if he made a water based on it would win, but also if naruto puts more energy in th frs than was put in amatertsu frs could defeat it. Yes wind is weak to fire but it also depends on which tech. Has the most power.

Coqui Sage
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    i would say that frs would not work because wind is weak to fire but if he made a water based on it would win, but also if naruto puts more energy in th frs than was put in amatertsu frs could defeat it. Yes wind is weak to fire but it also depends on which tech. Has the most power.

Im not trying to say that it will beat a fire base attack like amateretsu, but because Rasenshuriken is wind, fire is attracted to wind, fire would consume wind right.... So if u throw Rasenshuriken and lets say sasuke throws Amateretsu or any other attack fire based, the fire would cancel the wind and the wind would became a fire, a more stronger fire but the rasenshuriken would still be on its merry way to hit sasuke... get where im going??

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there one wrong gthing, wehaven't seen naruto using his wind techiniques against raiton or katon. So we, indeed, do not know how things work. Perhpas in contact to susanoo it would blow up and be backfired to naruto(cause kakashi said so, since wind feed fire his techniques would power up sasuke's incoming techniques and blow up). But too it may absorb some of the flams and begin consuming some of the amaterasu(since this fire consumes it all even fire itself).

We've seen a wind+fire combo qith kakuzu perhaps one day we may even see sage art:amaterasu rasenshuriken.(sasuke + naruto combo)

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he learned to throw it because it was to dangerous to use a close combat thrusting attack that is all dont think there is any hidden meaning.

Coqui Sage
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post
    he learned to throw it because it was to dangerous to use a close combat thrusting attack that is all dont think there is any hidden meaning.

Even if thers no hidden meaning, the fact is that rasenshuriken is throwable, its a plus for a counter to katon attacks

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    Perhpas in contact to susanoo it would blow up and be backfired to naruto(cause kakashi said so, since wind feed fire his techniques would power up sasuke's incoming techniques and blow up).

well FRS is not a bouncing ball and susano is not something that bounces back... if so then all other attacks from the previous manga shud be bounced back aswell.. so unlucky for us, that's something which falls out from our theories.. anyways.. since naruto is the one who will be trowing a FRS towards sasuke's Amaterasu Susano mix attack.. it shud hit way harder when FRS hits sasuke since naruto is the one TROWING IT to sasuke.. we all know what kind of damage FRS did against Kakuzu.. even more after it improved we saw how it was against Pain...

ok here's another theory:

When naruto trew the attack we saw how it expanded and cut pain's body into 2 pieces.
    Now let's assume naruto trows the FRS towards sasuke and sasuke uses Susano with Amaterasu... If so, the FRS shud expand itself aswell.. and we know that wind makes fire stronger.. and since susano has amaterasu, the amaterasu's fire will ignite the wind of FRS and when it expands it will have WAY more impact.. The FRS could cut susano into 2 pieces or maybe even more damage, and the fire will even boost the FRS in power and area of damage even more..

my conclusion, if this will happen sasuke will get stuck and won't have a way out..

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think u're right, the FRS thrown at a Katon Technique would make the FRS covered with fire, and his target don't change at all

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we dont know the strength of frs
    each one have been touched by frs was dead so we still dont know it limit

Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He was about to try the FRS by using the fire of the toads(3 tail arc) but he remembered that tsunade had forgiven him to do it.

Paragon of Justice summonerjoqu's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAnbu View Post
    we dont know the strength of frs
    each one have been touched by frs was dead so we still dont know it limit
    good call.. now we play the waitin game.

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

your theory fails. >.> he controls amaterasu with his eyes. how would it hit him or hurt him.

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that would work with normal fire because it would follow the rss's path but ameratsu seems to eat chakra so I'm not sure about that

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    There Only One Problem It Doesnt Travel Its Summon Where The User Looks

Naruto 463 page 13 | One Manga
    for the most part, but if naruto is moving away it would chase him ie it chased sasuke when itachi used it

恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im not trying to say that it will beat a fire base attack like amateretsu, but because Rasenshuriken is wind, fire is attracted to wind, fire would consume wind right.... So if u throw Rasenshuriken and lets say sasuke throws Amateretsu or any other attack fire based, the fire would cancel the wind and the wind would became a fire, a more stronger fire but the rasenshuriken would still be on its merry way to hit sasuke... get where im going??
    This is what I was trying to say before, if FRS is absorbed by a powerful fire based jutsu like Amaterasu then it should make Amaterasu more powerful and FRS shouldn't exist anymore seeing as it was absorbed. I understand now what you were saying before but in my opinion it would really unlikely for FRS to survive against a powerful Katon/Enton jutsu and still continue on its course as if nothing happened. To my knowledge if it were to continue it should be extremely weaker due to the Katon/Enton absorbing its power.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    This is what I was trying to say before, if FRS is absorbed by a powerful fire based jutsu like Amaterasu then it should make Amaterasu more powerful and FRS shouldn't exist anymore seeing as it was absorbed. I understand now what you were saying before but in my opinion it would really unlikely for FRS to survive against a powerful Katon/Enton jutsu and still continue on its course as if nothing happened. To my knowledge if it were to continue it should be extremely weaker due to the Katon/Enton absorbing its power.
    It isn't so much absorbed, it just makes it stronger in the way like in the real world oxygen makes fire stronger. ameratsu is a weird case because it sorta eats chakra so it probably would win and not apply to this theory(although I dont know if it would get stronger becasue it isn't really fire and doesn't really act like fire except for being very hot but a normal firse attack might get pushed the other way by the wind and direction of motion of the frs and be powered up in the other way.

Coqui Sage
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But Rasenshuriken winds r powerful, i just think if sasuke does a fire jutsu or even Amaterasu and Naruto throws the Rasenshuriken the wind would atrac the fire like a heat seeking missile, the wind would cancel out because of the fire and the rasenshuriken would be a fire attack... because of the fire... and the attack wont desapear because its Bang is in the middle the energy in the middle.

Coqui Sage
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it can cut susanoo even if it doesnt it would hurt susanoo and i cant see sasuke defending that jutsu

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»