206 25.94%

312 39.29%
Page 18 of 22 « First ... 8141516171819202122 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 616 Discussion and 617 Predictions

For all the people wanting the fight against Madara, Obito, and 10 Tails to end soon: I hate to break it to you, but the fight is far from over, Madara already hinted that the 10 Tails has at least 1 more form. There might be some sort of intermission though, maybe the 10 Tails will evolve again, and Madara + Obito wont be able to control it. This would change everything, since the villains main offensive will be completely unpredictable. At that point I think that Obito will want to rush the Moons Eye Plan, while Madara will reveal that he doesn't care about that plan and wants to just destroy everything.

In other words, while the fight is far from finished, I think we are about to see a lot of changes.

Also there is no proof that Sasuke and crew are in Konoha, in fact I highly doubt that's where their going. I do think they are still in the land of fire though, maybe they are headed to the sound village. "The one who knows everything" might just be another one of Orochimaru's captive experiments, Oro's goal was to learn everything after all.

Here's a thought that nobody has mentioned, since Oro took his chakra back from Kabuto...maybe Oro can go into sage mode now, also he seems to have full use of his hands again.

Last edited by Wiseman108; 01-17-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    why Doesn't Minato just make a
    chakra arm

so much of hinata not letting go of Narutos hand -.-

Master of Ninja School Gokillerz's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You're too weak to
    defeat me.."

that son of a gun !

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

i didn't like this chapter

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

YAAAAY SAUSKE ....

........................& HIS GONE

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For me it was a very good chapter for once we can have others characters skills than the boring one Sasuke and Naruto please FINALLY we have some Kiba Hinata Ino and Shikimaru skills more represented in the manga YEEEEEEEEEES

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can I have your attention for a minute.

Before Obito said this: "The only leaf villagers who knew about Itachi were the 3rd hokage, his counselors, HOMURA AND KOHARU (And Danzo). With the third of them passing, only 2 of 4 remains. I'll doubt they'll ever speak a word of their sickening knowledge to anyone".

Sasuke is searching for the two elders about something we don't know. I bet it is related to the Uchiha clan.

- A Naruto fangirl.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Uchiha Obito No Chikara ∞]

Quote Originally Posted by L Lawliet View Post
    Wow, this chapter and especially the reactions it got, have me loling about two opinions of yours:

Number 1: "OMG Kishi you're such a ****er for only giving Sasuke a short part in the chapter, Bla bla bla, Naruto giving Kurama's chakra away like an idiot, bla bla bla, now everybody is in bijuu mode, bla bla bla, Kishimoto is definitely losing it bla bla bla"

About this... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL x1000. Hahahahaha, serves you annoying Sasuke fanboys right. WTF man? The story's called "Naruto" for a reason. Go make doujinshis or FanFiction if you're in love with Sasuke. I like him too, and yes I want to know WTF was he doing in Konoha and WTF is he gonna meet. But, DAMN, you guys really want his **** don't you? Shit!

Now, Naruto being an "idiot" for handing over his chakra... Well, yeah I didn't personally consider it as the best thing to do. But he's a nice guy, so I don't mind. Yeah, nice guy. "Oh, yeah, I see you guys wanna fight as well. Here, have some chakra, no seriously, I feel ya." What's wrong with that? Boring? Yeah it is, but so what? At least HE is a nice guy, unilke ANOTHER. I was personally waiting for Shikamaru's and Ino's deeper thoughts about their fathers. It's war, I know, but it does feel nice to know that Kishi cared for those human feelings. Same goes for Lee and the rest of his team... Now that I think about it, I wonder if Lee ever managed to fulfill his dream of defeating Neji? Maybe he'll swap to Naruto in terms of "who's my rival" shit.

Everybody being in Bijuu mode... Uhhhhh.... NOPE. They're not. That's not the Bijuu Mode. Last I checked, Bijuu Mode was Naruto's, you know, with his blazing, Sage of Six Paths-ish robe and shit. No, what they have is an imitation of a Jinchuuriki's Chakra Mantle. And, well, that's not so weird. Do the brothers Kinkaku and Ginkaku ring a bell? DUH! Come on, pay more attention to the Manga.

Kishimoto losing it? LOOOOOOOL x1000, okay you guys have guts. I give you that. Not being a Mangaka, not being even Japanese and not knowing shit about how it is to BE a Mangaka and especially a Weekly Shonen Jump's Mangaka, and still daring to say the author of a series you're following is "losing it". Well, gee. He should be ashamed, I guess, in front of such gods of Manga skills
    (yes, that is sarcarsm). You want a series that ends well, and gives you a sensation of plentiness while at it, and yet you want the Author to give away details so easily? You guys are... A special kind of stupid, right? Be more strong willed, for ****'s sake. You like the story? Stick to it until the end and accept the author's decisions. There's no "if's". Resist the frustration of ignoring stuff, and bear with it until you actually know. I hate these kind of people the most... They like a series and keep *****ing about the author. **** Logic. Hell, sometimes they even put hate on the series. **** Logic twofold!... Hate. So much hate.

I agree with this second Opinion I saw, though: "Ino still in love with Sasuke" Seriously? I mean, like, are you ****ing serious? For God's sake. See kids? If you want to make women look good, THAT is what you DO NOT do. WTF? Come on, she should have given up on him ages ago, I feel bad for Shikamaru or Chouji or whomever it is she's gonna end up with. Probably Chouji, though. ShikaTema is too strong. Manga wise. I wonder what is Kishimoto planning for her and Sakura... How are they really gonna get over this Sasuke douche? Let's see. For the moment, my respect towards females is saved by Hinata, Temari, Kushina, Tsunade, Mei Terumi and probably Kurenai. Oh, and Uzumaki Mito too. She's the coolest in my opinion. THE. COOLEST (and she was pretty hot when younger, too)... Kudos to Kishi for creating her, even though she only appeared shortly.

3. Lastly, I hope at least ONE of the things Sasuke ends up talking with "Orochivoldemort-Knows-Who" is the Uzumaki Clan. I personally would like to see a Naruto who's proud of his own Clan. I'm sick of Uchiha-lovers. Yes they are cool *sigh* I like them too, but there's no fun in the Uchihas being the only cool ones. And honestly, being cool is no excuse to be ****ed up in your mind... Whatever your reasons might be.

Chapter rating: 6,5 out of 10. It was good, but I was expecting a bit more after two weeks. I understand Kishi's position though. Must have a break to at least feel like you have a life.
    This.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by L Lawliet View Post
    Wow, this chapter and especially the reactions it got, have me loling about two opinions of yours:

Number 1: "OMG Kishi you're such a ****er for only giving Sasuke a short part in the chapter, Bla bla bla, Naruto giving Kurama's chakra away like an idiot, bla bla bla, now everybody is in bijuu mode, bla bla bla, Kishimoto is definitely losing it bla bla bla"

About this... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL x1000. Hahahahaha, serves you annoying Sasuke fanboys right. WTF man? The story's called "Naruto" for a reason. Go make doujinshis or FanFiction if you're in love with Sasuke. I like him too, and yes I want to know WTF was he doing in Konoha and WTF is he gonna meet. But, DAMN, you guys really want his **** don't you? Shit!

Now, Naruto being an "idiot" for handing over his chakra... Well, yeah I didn't personally consider it as the best thing to do. But he's a nice guy, so I don't mind. Yeah, nice guy. "Oh, yeah, I see you guys wanna fight as well. Here, have some chakra, no seriously, I feel ya." What's wrong with that? Boring? Yeah it is, but so what? At least HE is a nice guy, unilke ANOTHER. I was personally waiting for Shikamaru's and Ino's deeper thoughts about their fathers. It's war, I know, but it does feel nice to know that Kishi cared for those human feelings. Same goes for Lee and the rest of his team... Now that I think about it, I wonder if Lee ever managed to fulfill his dream of defeating Neji? Maybe he'll swap to Naruto in terms of "who's my rival" shit.

Everybody being in Bijuu mode... Uhhhhh.... NOPE. They're not. That's not the Bijuu Mode. Last I checked, Bijuu Mode was Naruto's, you know, with his blazing, Sage of Six Paths-ish robe and shit. No, what they have is an imitation of a Jinchuuriki's Chakra Mantle. And, well, that's not so weird. Do the brothers Kinkaku and Ginkaku ring a bell? DUH! Come on, pay more attention to the Manga.

Kishimoto losing it? LOOOOOOOL x1000, okay you guys have guts. I give you that. Not being a Mangaka, not being even Japanese and not knowing shit about how it is to BE a Mangaka and especially a Weekly Shonen Jump's Mangaka, and still daring to say the author of a series you're following is "losing it". Well, gee. He should be ashamed, I guess, in front of such gods of Manga skills
    (yes, that is sarcarsm). You want a series that ends well, and gives you a sensation of plentiness while at it, and yet you want the Author to give away details so easily? You guys are... A special kind of stupid, right? Be more strong willed, for ****'s sake. You like the story? Stick to it until the end and accept the author's decisions. There's no "if's". Resist the frustration of ignoring stuff, and bear with it until you actually know. I hate these kind of people the most... They like a series and keep *****ing about the author. **** Logic. Hell, sometimes they even put hate on the series. **** Logic twofold!... Hate. So much hate.

I agree with this second Opinion I saw, though: "Ino still in love with Sasuke" Seriously? I mean, like, are you ****ing serious? For God's sake. See kids? If you want to make women look good, THAT is what you DO NOT do. WTF? Come on, she should have given up on him ages ago, I feel bad for Shikamaru or Chouji or whomever it is she's gonna end up with. Probably Chouji, though. ShikaTema is too strong. Manga wise. I wonder what is Kishimoto planning for her and Sakura... How are they really gonna get over this Sasuke douche? Let's see. For the moment, my respect towards females is saved by Hinata, Temari, Kushina, Tsunade, Mei Terumi and probably Kurenai. Oh, and Uzumaki Mito too. She's the coolest in my opinion. THE. COOLEST (and she was pretty hot when younger, too)... Kudos to Kishi for creating her, even though she only appeared shortly.

3. Lastly, I hope at least ONE of the things Sasuke ends up talking with "Orochivoldemort-Knows-Who" is the Uzumaki Clan. I personally would like to see a Naruto who's proud of his own Clan. I'm sick of Uchiha-lovers. Yes they are cool *sigh* I like them too, but there's no fun in the Uchihas being the only cool ones. And honestly, being cool is no excuse to be ****ed up in your mind... Whatever your reasons might be.

Chapter rating: 6,5 out of 10. It was good, but I was expecting a bit more after two weeks. I understand Kishi's position though. Must have a break to at least feel like you have a life.
    you got my respect 10000x

I wonder If naruto will ever find out that karin is an uzumaki ( IF she knows it herself) same goes for nagato.. and if he'll find more from the uzumaki clan!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

too much conversation with shikamarus and inos dads

good to see sasuke again.

Last edited by AlexXx; 01-17-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I seriously want to see Rock Lee open the gates with Kurama's chakra

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto chakra giving makes him look useless...no special

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They gon bullshit us on the sasuke story then show naruto jus giving away 9tails chakra like hotcakes i gove it a 3

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't understand you people why is it so flippin' hard to accept the handing out of chakra when earlier he kept them in the fox cloak and gave them chakra...geez atleast be a little open to it. Yeh I get where ya'll comin' from dat it kinda looks like he pulled it out from his a$$ but its not far fetched given the previous things that were done.

Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >

Chapter sucked ass man... Handing out chakra? Sasuke's 'appearance'? The Nara clan using their fodder jutsu on the Juubi? Heck, the best bit was Lee crying...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4/5 for me. It progressed nicely but still had more talk than action.

I can't help but laugh at how many of us wanted Neji to have more panel time and his corpse is getting the spotlight more than when he was alive! lol

Commander and General Gaara Da Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Number 1 : I think Lee is about open like 6 gates and use some beast ass move.\

Number 2: Notice that the elders if the village (the two people who were on Hiruzen's squad) haven't
    been shown for a while. I'm thinking that Orochimaru is taking Sasuke to those old bastards.

Number 3: This is a question for the forum because this confused me. Naruto ran around giving his chakra to literally
    hundreds of people. Made Kage Bunshins as well. Since he gave so much chakra away doesn't that mean less time in
    Bijuu form?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Loranthis View Post
    LOL! well said! Kick those dumb asses..
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyray View Post
    hell ya tell totally agree and it was a great chapter
    Thanx guys....................

Quote Originally Posted by Kayloblaze View Post
    Exactly! Damn kids don't know how to appreciate something. I loved this chapter and Uchiha fanboys are just mad Naruto is OP. GO KYUUBI ARMY!! Also I loved the sasuke troll at the beginning. :D You're tears are delicious, let the butthurt flow.
    haha i guess most uchiha fans got fired up

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatflash View Post
    Yea, honestly i really don't get what all the complaining is about, with Naruto sharing the modified kuruma chakra. Don't you guy's remember what itachi told naruto before he went off to spank kabuto? (A Naruto i might add, that had already began tapping into the kyubii's chakra). "If you try to do it all on your own, You'll end up just like madara". So now naruto get's this great power, and lolz he should solo the ninja world? Forget about lessons and humility?

He has this great power, and so he share's it with his friends so they can fight against the great evil together (combining their strength with his and kurama's, not just giving it it away) -- Makes perfect sense to me.

.... maybe you guy's just don't understand the series...
    Thank goodness there are others who care about more than just raw action... the whole plot of naruto is more than just fighting....... its about the plot building, emotions, slow and steady progress to a bigger picture......

Quote Originally Posted by samhatake View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I thought this was one of the best manga chapters in the whole Naruto manga series. I don't know why but I pretty much loved every bit of it!^^
    we have a winner.................

i just wish the other fans get to appreciate the big cause, i mean it wasn't exatly a perfect chapter but it wasn't also as bad as the fans flame it........ just can't have their fav action all the time, let the series flow and see what lies ahead...........

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter
    We see a glimpse of sasuke and he's in konoha and seems annoyed at narutos strength
    And naruto had the perfect answer to obitos infinite tsukuyomi

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    YAAAAY SAUSKE ....

........................& HIS GONE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This right here was me exactly haha
    Right on the money hahaha

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

super saiyan lvl 3 Rock Lee vs Obito please.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i didnt really like the idea of giving kurama chakra to everyone. i thought with hinata it was pretty cool but everyone. thats just taking it too far.

also i couldnt care less about sasuke. suprised that ino is still in love with sasuke. why do all the girls care for sasuke so much. hes overrated. kakashi is the man and naruto is bloody cool too.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    4/5 for me. It progressed nicely but still had more talk than action.

I can't help but laugh at how many of us wanted Neji to have more panel time and his corpse is getting the spotlight more than when he was alive! lol
    Quite sad indeed. it would have at least been a more meaningful death if we some him fight someone, like his father, during the war.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

damn people chill out the chapter wasnt that bad ok i liked it 5 stars idc about sasuke so him and his 3 little bi***es mean nothing to me but it showed how strong everyone is and how naruto will not give up no matter what so i think the chapter was great they are focusing on the war people not sasuke so of course they will not show sasuke right now let them be he will be around alot longer soon just chill out and stop insulting kishi or he will get mad and not give us no more naruto lol

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter was a huge letdown and im still crying over neji's death....he was my favorite character :"(