Hybrid View

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto's Wind Armor

The Raikage uses his lightning element as a shield around thus increasing his speed and power. So since Naruto's element is wind it would be physically possible that Naruto could do the sind the only difference is it is wind. I feel it would give him greater defensive abilities, of which he lacks. The wind would act like a barrier by slowing down or repeling oncoming attacks. This would be especially helpful fighting Sasuke's lightning element especially chidori, with enough training i feel he could negate chidori with this or atleast extremely weken it. This would also be good in Sage Mode for it probaly increase the force of his taijutsu by the same principle of Deva Path controlling gravity.

Last edited by Regulus; 09-22-2009 at 03:57 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto and a wind shield

impossible in my eyes..
    wind and lightning are totally different types of elements..
    lightning is the most suited for having it like an armor... i mean just think about it... what would it be like to have an earth armor or fire armor or water armor and now think of a win armor... none of those can be compared with lightning and none of them are the best suited like lightning to have it as chakra armor or whatever...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wind barrier surrounding him and everything within like 3 feet, or a layer of wind covering his body? both could be useful but in different ways

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He should train with some hyuuga's try to realese wind out of his chakra points. Neji is a wind user too and we havn't seen him much in shippuuden.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

neji's technique is more like a blast of chakra, it's probably not wind natured

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    neji's technique is more like a blast of chakra, it's probably not wind natured
    Naruto can try to make it wind natured

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    The Raikage uses his lightning element as a shield around thus increasing his speed and power. So since Naruto's element is wind it would be physically possible that Naruto could do the sind the only difference is it is wind. I feel it would give him greater defensive abilities, of which he lacks. The wind would act like a barrier by slowing down or repeling oncoming attacks. This would be especially helpful fighting Sasuke's lightning element especially chidori, with enough training i feel he could negate chidori with this or atleast extremely weken it. This would also be good in Sage Mode for it probaly increase the force of his taijutsu by the same principle of Deva Path controlling gravity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    wind barrier surrounding him and everything within like 3 feet, or a layer of wind covering his body? both could be useful but in different ways
    Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    very nice idea. Wind armor would increase speed as well as deflect attacks. Naruto needs both. Plus the cutting ability of wind would also be a plus with this tech. Hit naruto and get cut in the process. MORE WIND TRAINING WOULD HELP HIM BE ABLE TO CONTROL FRS BETTER. THINK HE COULD MAKE FRS TRACK NAURTO'S ENEMIES LIKE A HEAT SEEKER MISSILE.

I really like the way this is going...

This is a thread I created way back... kind of goes with your theory... great minds think a like hehee!

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...-sametime.html

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    I was just day dreaming one day! I was just thinking of the awesome punch Naruto did to Hungry Ghost Realm which sent him flying…

Naruto 431 page 13 | One Manga

He was using Frog/ Toad Katas; using the Natural Energy/ Chakra surrounding him which becomes apart of Naruto’s body and he is able to use that to attack with much more power and have a greater reach advantage then usual…

This is all fantastic and I was on the edge on my seat like WTF!! That has to be the best punch I have ever seen…

But being human I wasn’t satisfied… I wanted more… Awesome power, massive reach… but something was lacking… damage… what happened to the damage it caused??

This leads me to my main point… What if Naruto could use or mold wind chakra around his punches to form countless invisible wind blades through Shape Manipulation and cause even more damage when his punches hit… like using the same principal as Rasen Shuriken but in a super mini form…

I tried to recreate the image if he did use wind chakra… sorry for the poor quality…

The red marks are cuts (deep flesh wounds) created by wind Chakra blades using Shape Manipulation...

Please tell me what you think...
    Would be so awesome if he could use wind chakra to form a cloak made from countless numbers of invisible wind blades/scalpel...

Last edited by platinum69; 09-22-2009 at 03:21 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

I'd rather just prefer a deadly, long ranged wind jutsu that doesn't use up as much chakra as Rasenshuriken. In Sage Mode, Naruto is already very durable and he needs to mix up his arsenal. I wished Nagato gave Naruto Shinra Tensei. Combined with Sage Clones and the ability to tank taijutsu, that would be a deadly combo.

King of the Hobbos Izanagi no Mikoto's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    impossible in my eyes..
    wind and lightning are totally different types of elements..
    lightning is the most suited for having it like an armor... i mean just think about it... what would it be like to have an earth armor or fire armor or water armor and now think of a win armor... none of those can be compared with lightning and none of them are the best suited like lightning to have it as chakra armor or whatever...
    Agreed. Wind natured chakra works better in offensive techniques... As a defensive technique it is only good at defending from projectiles ( kunai,shuriken,etc..)

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto's Wind Armor

Quote Originally Posted by timusher View Post
    the raikage uses his lightning element as a shield around thus increasing his speed and power. So since naruto's element is wind it would be physically possible that naruto could do the sind the only difference is it is wind. I feel it would give him greater defensive abilities, of which he lacks. The wind would act like a barrier by slowing down or repeling oncoming attacks. This would be especially helpful fighting sasuke's lightning element especially chidori, with enough training i feel he could negate chidori with this or atleast extremely weken it. This would also be good in sage mode for it probaly increase the force of his taijutsu by the same principle of deva path controlling gravity.
    very nice idea. Wind armor would increase speed as well as deflect attacks. Naruto needs both. Plus the cutting ability of wind would also be a plus with this tech. Hit naruto and get cut in the process. MORE WIND TRAINING WOULD HELP HIM BE ABLE TO CONTROL FRS BETTER. THINK HE COULD MAKE FRS TRACK NAURTO'S ENEMIES LIKE A HEAT SEEKER MISSILE.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice idea. It may be possible, but Naruto's main enemies are Uchihas, who are profficient at using Fire and Fire eats Wind. So it will be useless against Sasuke.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    nice idea. It may be possible, but Naruto's main enemies are Uchihas, who are profficient at using Fire and Fire eats Wind. So it will be useless against Sasuke.
    hahhaaa Excellent point... I was thinking about that...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    point taken, Sasuke also uses lightning so this would give Naruto a stronger defense against chidori.

Coqui Sage
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Toad Sage Mountain (Past life lived in CT)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont think it would work as a defense because a sharp odject would go thru the shield... its like aerodinamics. and i heard of lighning fast not wind fast.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Every element is weak to another so, because others use fire, does not mean it is not good or important for naruto to have a tech, like wind shield. It would beat lighting, help defend against earth, and water based attacks. Wind cuts/ and repels. So it would be truly effective to have it. Someone said lighting is known for speed, but wind moving fast enough to cut is moving extremely fast, so speed is also a plus to wind. Naruto just needs to learn to control it.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hemenace View Post
    i dont think it would work as a defense because a sharp odject would go thru the shield... Its like aerodinamics. And i heard of lighning fast not wind fast.
    no it would not go thru the shield, if anything the object would be cut in half or replied back to the sender.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah a windshield vs sasuke would be a bad idea imo if sasuke hit him with a fire attack he would fry naruto.