View Poll Results: Am I right?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    27 62.79%
  • No

    16 37.21%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 47
  1. #1
    #TH Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Naruto only became a kage level ninja once he learned sage mode and fought Pain. This happened at chapter 430 when Naruto finally returned from Mt. Myoboku to fight Pain.

    On the other hand, Sasuke achieved kage level fighting prowess after absorbing Orochimaru inside his body. This happened during chapter 345, almost 100 chapters before Naruto reached kage level.

    The reason Hebi Sasuke is a kage level shinobi is because he fought and beat Deidara who managed to capture Gaara, a kage. He also managed to put up a good fight against Itachi who was way out of his league.

    Pre sage mode Naruto, on the other hand, is no where near kage level, he never faced off against a kage level ninja in a 1 VS 1 and isn't capable of soloing, let alone putting up a good fight, against another kage level.

    Now let us look at their skills:
    Sasuke had superior intelligence, taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu, speed, hand seals and was far more versatile than Naruto.
    Before Naruto learnt sage mode, Sasuke was on a whole other level.
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Naruto cool's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto cool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fourth world shinobi war
    Posts
    628
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    The point is???
     
         

  3. #3
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    9,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    I'll agree, solely on the fact that i think Sasuke had his MS before naruto got SM. Not sure about that though.
     
         

  4. #4
    Neonian's Avatar
    Status
    Neonian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    メラニーの膣
    Posts
    10,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Uhh okay ? Why does that matter now ? There both going to be equals at the end.
     
         

  5. #5
    The God of shinobi jordan1's Avatar
    Status
    jordan1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    1,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Current Naruto is still superior to Sasuke
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    I agree.
     
         

  7. #7
    TheLastSamurai's Avatar
    Status
    TheLastSamurai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I'm standing next to you o_O
    Posts
    4,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    overworked *.*
     



    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    let me guess, you got your hate towards naruto from the thread started from Dante which turned in a flame war?
    I can see that from " he can't solo anyone" xDD

    nobody cares what once was, we live in the presence and look into the future.
    Naruto can beat sasuke NOW and maybe sasuke will keep up to him in the future, how about wait and see?
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    that's abc logic. I agree about Naruto reaching kage level once achieving SM, but Sasuke only achieved kage level once he unlocked his MS. Hebi Sasuke was s-rank criminal level, but he wouldnt have beaten any of the kage no. and this kage generation is probably the weakest.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Who cares? Naruto made God Level already and Sasuke so far has only shown Kage level abilities.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member TruthLover19's Avatar
    Status
    TruthLover19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In The Ultimate Reality
    Posts
    967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pacifist
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Naruto beat kakuzu who is stronger than diedara, he became kage level when he learned rasengan shuriken
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member ZeeshanAsNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    ZeeshanAsNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hidden leaf Village (INDIA)
    Posts
    1,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Life is Party :D
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Hmmm I don't want to agree but your points aren't wrong though'
    For the deidara case sasuke was the wrong person as he is a lightning style user anyways
    aand sasuke exactly didn't won against him as Deidara commited suicide thinking he wud kill sasuke along him :D
     
         

  12. #12
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Nope. None of them have fully went through puberty yet.
     
         

  13. #13
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Naruto has beaten Kakuzu who is kage level and it was before Sasuke obtaining Orochimaru's power. So by this logic, Naruto still became kage level before Sasuke
     
         

  14. #14
    TheLastSamurai's Avatar
    Status
    TheLastSamurai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I'm standing next to you o_O
    Posts
    4,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    overworked *.*
     



    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    I voted yes because its a fact, and it doesn't matter because once naruto learned sage mode/kyuubi mode and that shit, Sasuke was sent century's behind anyway xD
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    lol ms sasuke had a tough time against A and killer B
    what do u think Oro sasuke was capable of harming both of them??
     
         

  16. #16
    #TH Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    I'll agree, solely on the fact that i think Sasuke had his MS before naruto got SM. Not sure about that though.
    Well Naruto mastered sage mode more quickly than Sasuke mastering MS so I'll give Naruto the benefit of doubt in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman925 View Post
    Uhh okay ? Why does that matter now ? There both going to be equals at the end.
    I know they'll be equals in the end but during the beginning of Shippuden, Sasuke was clearly superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1 View Post
    Current Naruto is still superior to Sasuke
    This thread isn't about current Naruto or is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSamurai View Post
    let me guess, you got your hate towards naruto from the thread started from Dante which turned in a flame war?
    I can see that from " he can't solo anyone" xDD

    nobody cares what once was, we live in the presence and look into the future.
    Naruto can beat sasuke NOW and maybe sasuke will keep up to him in the future, how about wait and see?
    I don't hate Naruto, just pointing out what should be obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    that's abc logic. I agree about Naruto reaching kage level once achieving SM, but Sasuke only achieved kage level once he unlocked his MS. Hebi Sasuke was s-rank criminal level, but he wouldnt have beaten any of the kage no. and this kage generation is probably the weakest.
    I can name plenty of jounin that can beat pre sage Naruto, the same can't be said of Hebi Sasuke. Hebi Sasuke is clearly kage level due to the fact he has the ability to hold his own against another kage level shinobi.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member ImNotScared's Avatar
    Status
    ImNotScared is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    550
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    I disagree.

    Sasuke became Kage-level after absorbing Oro's chakra, and proved it by defeating Deidara.

    Naruto, even before this, one-shotted Kakuzu with FRS, proving that he was indeed Kage-level.

    (Kakuzu fought Shodai Hokage and lived, fought Kakashi with several Chuunin accompanying him, and is in the Akatsuki, proving he is Kage-level as well)
     
         

  18. #18
    KAMUI!!!!! SharinganUser1's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganUser1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In an alternate dimension, where they don't serve Mcdonalds or Burger king!!!!
    Posts
    856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I'm fighting the
    kraken and a cyclops with a
    trident.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    He never defeated Deidara because he killed himself. Itachi let him win. I disagree.
     
         
    Last edited by SharinganUser1; 01-05-2013 at 05:22 PM.

  19. #19
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Yea Hebi Sasuke was low Kage level, he should've killed Deidera in the beginning, but he blitzed Obito instead. He wanted Deidara alive so he could get info on Itachi. Naruto at that time would've been killed by Deidara.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member
    Status
    The Great Narumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Naruto has beaten Kakuzu who is kage level and it was before Sasuke obtaining Orochimaru's power. So by this logic, Naruto still became kage level before Sasuke
    Naruto didnot beat kakuzu alone and naruto reached kage level after SM while sasuke obtained kage lavel after gaining MS.
    But what does matter now is that Naruto>sasuke until sasuke shows some unique ability after gaining EMS.
     
         

  21. #21
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    True, but I prefer Sharingan Sasuke rather than Curse Mark Sasuke so MS/EMS Sasuke is the one I pay attention to


    Although, Sasukes attitude was badass around that point
     
         
    Last edited by Narutohokage7; 01-05-2013 at 05:33 PM.

  22. #22
    #TH Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Naruto has beaten Kakuzu who is kage level and it was before Sasuke obtaining Orochimaru's power. So by this logic, Naruto still became kage level before Sasuke
    Naruto never beat Kakuzu on his own. I think Kakashi should get more credit for that fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotScared View Post
    I disagree.

    Sasuke became Kage-level after absorbing Oro's chakra, and proved it by defeating Deidara.

    Naruto, even before this, one-shotted Kakuzu with FRS, proving that he was indeed Kage-level.

    (Kakuzu fought Shodai Hokage and lived, fought Kakashi with several Chuunin accompanying him, and is in the Akatsuki, proving he is Kage-level as well)
    I know Kakuzu is kage level but since when did Naruto solo Kakuzu? It was a team effort and last time I checked, Kakashi did a lot more in that fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharinganUser1 View Post
    He never defeated Deidara because he killed himself. Itachi let him win.
    Sasuke was fighting Deidara without intent to kill. He would have killed Deidara . If Sasuke wasn't interrogating Deidara, Deidara would have gotten chidori shoved up his throat.
     
         

  23. #23
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Yea Hebi Sasuke was low Kage level, he should've killed Deidera in the beginning, but he blitzed Obito instead. He wanted Deidara alive so he could get info on Itachi. Naruto at that time would've been killed by Deidara.
    Bingo. Nice thread Icelerate.
     
         

  24. #24
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    This kids get all worked-up when someone makes a positive thread about Sasuke....i can swear to God if this thread was about Naruto becoming Kage Level before Sasuke then no one would have ***** about it so calm down children and accept the facts.

    OP:great thread man and i agree
     
         
    Last edited by FTG V2; 01-05-2013 at 09:19 PM.

  25. #25
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Sasuke Reached Kage Level Before Naruto

    O_o. We had never seen Naruto go all out against Kakuzu. He would've lost against Deidara , if Manda hadn't helped him.

    Deidara at best is high jounin level. He only beat Gaara, due to Gaara having to protect the village. ;].

    Otherwise hes at Kakashi level. Who could be Kage level.. but isn't. Since he is not a Kage.. Bottom line. Sasuke was inferior to all the Kages at that time. There fore he was not at Kage level.

    Naruto with SM could've taken on Any Kage actually.. while Sasuke with the normal sharingan and the CM .. would've lost to all of them.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •