Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Re: What Kishi failed to do all along

Why you make that wall of text? Why?

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I wish I could reply to everyone! I love discussing on that kind of level...not flaming for once.

And @TrickyDD

That's the point, Neji is dead and I don't feel ANYTHING. I do not miss him or anything, he could have been any character.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Hashi own Madara soon...

I read the whole thing but I dont agree whit you. I felt sad about Neji death, I dont really like naruhina but this is not a romance manga anyway... Stop crying about kishi fail this kishi fail that, he cant develop every ninja in narutoverse because there would be like 3000 chapter. I will agree on the sakura part, she is a complete fodder now but please.. : LET KISHI FINISH IS MANGA BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HIS WORK ! I understand ur opinion, but trust me they are going to fill all those (plothole) and character developement in the anime.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Completely agree k11 all have unique abilities and so much potential this war arc was perfect to show what they're capable of but no most of them just fought zetsus and didn't show anything new its a shame

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Homertime06 View Post
    I read the whole thing but I dont agree whit you. I felt sad about Neji death, I dont really like naruhina but this is not a romance manga anyway... Stop crying about kishi fail this kishi fail that, he cant develop every ninja in narutoverse because there would be like 3000 chapter. I will agree on the sakura part, she is a complete fodder now but please.. : LET KISHI FINISH IS MANGA BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HIS WORK ! I understand ur opinion, but trust me they are going to fill all those (plothole) and character developement in the anime.

I'm not complaining, and I'm not saying it's a bad manga, but Naruto is far from perfect. So I wanted to know who feels with me.
    Also, I never said anything about plot holes, it's just normal for people to discuss a story.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12