Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. #1
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Top Akatsuki

    Here is my ranking of the Akatsuki
    1. Pain
    2. MS Obito
    3. Itachi
    4. Orochimaru
    5. Sasori
    6. Deidara
    7. Kisame
    8. Kakuzu
    9. Konan
    10. Hidan
    11. Zetsu

    Agree, disagree, thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    G O D S R E A L M -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    pfff....Obito >>>> Nagato anyday
     
         

  3. #3
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    pfff....Obito >>>> Nagato anyday
    Care to explain?
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Wow, it's actually the exact same as mine

    Nice one :y
     
         

  5. #5
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Here is my ranking of the Akatsuki
    1. Pain
    2. MS Obito
    3. Itachi
    4. Orochimaru
    5. Sasori
    6. Deidara
    7. Kisame
    8. Kakuzu
    9. Konan
    10. Hidan
    11. Zetsu

    Agree, disagree, thoughts?
    I 100% agree. Nice list
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    pfff....Obito >>>> Nagato anyday
    Current Obito, yes

    MS Obito, no
     
         

  7. #7
    2nd Hokage Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobbys: crafting new jutsu
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    We actually share the same list.

    great minds think alike I suppose.
     
         
    Last edited by Deadai; 01-16-2013 at 08:50 PM.

  8. #8
    G O D S R E A L M -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Care to explain?
    -5min ghost mode
    -we have seen his fire release s/t jutsu
    -people rating him 2# under Madara..
    -c-mon.. this guy owns Nagato allday
    please dont say MS obito onyl. he has Rinnegan to other way u could say nagato can't walk any more ok
     
         

  9. #9
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Wow, it's actually the exact same as mine

    Nice one :y
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I 100% agree. Nice list
    D
     
         

  10. #10
    KAMUI!!!!! SharinganUser1's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganUser1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In an alternate dimension, where they don't serve Mcdonalds or Burger king!!!!
    Posts
    856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I'm fighting the
    kraken and a cyclops with a
    trident.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    good list
     
         

  11. #11
    G O D S R E A L M -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Current Obito, yes

    MS Obito, no
    so not Nagato with crushed legs if u can put MS obito in there to :o
     
         

  12. #12
    2nd Hokage Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobbys: crafting new jutsu
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    -5min ghost mode
    -we have seen his fire release s/t jutsu
    -people rating him 2# under Madara..
    -c-mon.. this guy owns Nagato allday
    please dont say MS obito onyl. he has Rinnegan to other way u could say nagato can't walk any more ok
    You do relize this is MS Tobi not MS/Rinnegan Tobi correct?
    against Pain not Nagato

    it would be a good match but in the end Pain stands the victor.
     
         

  13. #13
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    I say:
    MS Obito
    Itachi
    Pain
    Orochimaru
    Kisame
    Kakuzu
    Sasori
    Deidara
    Konan
    Hidan
    Zetsu
     
         
    Last edited by TheCloudsBlackLightning; 01-16-2013 at 08:55 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    100% agree except for Kakuzu i will put him in number 6 and kisame in number 7 and deidara in number 8

    i kinda feel that Konan is underrated because we didn't see her full power

    she did a few techs on Obito
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    it`s a nice list however i think itachi would destroy MS obito
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    so not Nagato with crushed legs if u can put MS obito in there to :o
    6pop, not Nagato. I don't think Nagato ever fought himself after the accident.
     
         

  17. #17
    G O D S R E A L M -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    You do relize this is MS Tobi not MS/Rinnegan Tobi correct?
    against Pain not Nagato

    it would be a good match but in the end Pain stands the victor.
    **** ym life
     
         

  18. #18
    GireiRinnegan NagatoAme's Avatar
    Status
    NagatoAme is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Swallowed by Jūsanbi
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    I very much come to agree with the list, though I would ask for actual explanation to reinforce your opinion statements, kind advice if you wish ^^. And while I agree with much of this list, for my own reasons of circumstances and possibility, I express that Konan is far underrated on this list(Although I feel she is entirely underrated in general as a passive character), as Obito had a rather difficult time with her to an extent, and I feel the entirety of her capabilities(and this includes all of the akatsuki of course) have never been illustrated to their greatest extents.
     
         

  19. #19
    Holy Cross's Avatar
    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    王家の谷
    Posts
    8,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis
     



    Re: Top Akatsuki

    IMO Itachi>Pein and Itachi>Ms Obito

    Other then that, I 100% agree with ur list
     
         

  20. #20
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Posts
    4,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Nagato
    MS tobi / Itachi
    Oro
    sasori/kakuzu
    kisame/deidara
    konan/zetsu
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Rike Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Rike Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired ._.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    MS obito would beat Pain or Nagato..a combination of izanagi and kamui would do it..not to mention obito knows pain's secret and possibly knows all of their abilities.
     
         

  22. #22
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Here is my ranking of the Akatsuki
    1. Pain
    2. MS Obito
    3. Itachi
    4. Orochimaru
    5. Sasori
    6. Deidara
    7. Kisame
    8. Kakuzu
    9. Konan
    10. Hidan
    11. Zetsu


    Agree, disagree, thoughts?
    Obito>Nagato because Nagato has no counter for him. Each Pain has there own unigue moves and if their warped they are gone for good. Pain will stay in the game but in the end he's no match.

    Kakuzu>Deidara because Kakuzu can make his body as hard as diamond. He can tank all of deidara's bombs and can fly(technically).
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Top Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Rike Senju View Post
    MS obito would beat Pain or Nagato..a combination of izanagi and kamui would do it..not to mention obito knows pain's secret and possibly knows all of their abilities.
    If you want we can debate on this :D

    Here's an argument I came up with recently, care to counter ?

    Alright, let's do this

    Keep in mind that since Pain had full intel on Tobi's techniques, after working with him for so long and watching him along with Konan. So obviously, he'd be wary of Tobi's techniques, since he knows that his favorite thing to do in battle is to absorb the enemy into his dimension. Due to this, and due to the fact that Pain knows that Tobi knows the weakness of the paths, he'll obviously use a battle formation according to that, most likely something like this:



    To be able to use the shared vision to it's fullest, so Tobi won't be able to appear out of nowhere and surprise Pain. Keep in mind that Tobi doesn't appear instantly, it takes time for him to appear, although of course it isn't to long. However, it should without a doubt be enough to utilize a Shinra Tensei to keep the rest of the paths safe.

    Anyways, Imma take a look at your points.

    1. This technique is useless against someone with a Shinra Tensei. Tobi could use this either for

    1. Defending himself, which would without a doubt just ending in Pain using Bansho Tenin to pull Tobi in the direction of the wall, forcing Tobi to hide himself in the dimension or burn.

    2. Trapping the paths, which would end up with the Deva using Shinra Tensei to simply blow the wall away.

    This technique is close to being useless in this fight.

    2. Izanagi is pretty much just like an extra life in a video game. If he gets hit by a technique, he can come back in the same shape as he was in before, and then it's done. However, he won't be able to "surprise" Pain, as you say, due to his sensory abilities. The second that Obito appears, Pain will know. There's also the fact that the users body fades away before appearing again, which would without a doubt make Nagato stay alert, since he'd know that something wen't wrong.

    3. The Wood Release techniques are powerful, no doubt, but the fact is that the techniques Obito has shown are nothing too large for Deva and Asura Path to handle. Heck, look at these pages here.






    The Wood Release technique's Obito has shown so far are not strong enough to hold up against something as strong as that.

    The close range techniques Obito has shown will not be a problem either, as he needs to solidify himself if he plans on doing actual damage to Pain, meaning that a Shinra Tensei would be an effective counter.

    4. Please, close range attacks are not exactly recommended when going up against someone like Pain.




    5. :lmao: KO ? Ever heard of Deva Path and Preta Path ? This is just a simple Fire attack, the only difference is that it's spinning..

    6. This is essentially just the same thing as nr. 3.

    Pain has been shown to have excellent reflexes (look again at the page where Kakashi tries to surprise him) and this would be countered, like most of Tobi's attacks, with a Shinra Tensei.

    I don't really see how being a sensor has anything to do with this, and I'm not sure that I even agree with Naruto being the best one. He wasn't even in SM at the time.

    7. It's not "long range Kamui" he's simply warping himself someplace, and warping himself back. It's the same old Kamui, he doesn't have one similar to Kakashi.

    Let me try to break this down one more time.

    Pain has knowledge on Kamui. He knows it's weaknesses, the fact that Tobi needs to solidify when he's warping something other than himself, and the fact that he can't withhold it for more than 5 minutes at a time. Knowing this, he'd obviously be careful not to let Obito warp one path at a time, by forming a circle and using the shared vision to make sure Tobi can't surprise him. The fact that Obito needs to solidify when absorbing one path means that he'll be vulnerable to the attacks of the 5 other paths when warping one of them. His fire-techniques are countered by Preta and Shinra Tensei, and his weapons are countered by Shinra Tensei and the Asura Path. He has no way whatsoever to get to Pain, due to Pain knowing which actions to take when facing Tobi. The paths may have their weaknesses when separate, but since Pain has full intel on Tobi, he won't be dumb enough to actually split them up, no, he'd make them stay together and use the strength of each one to protect the others, with the Deva Path being the main factor.

    The last part of your post is simply outrageous, since this is the largest tech we've seen him do by far, and that was when he was in an emotional rage with the spiral Zetsu helping him and boosting his moves.


    Pain has this fight.


    EDIT: Hmm, actually it's kinda weird, since I was responding to the guy >_> Just go on here if you're interested http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...08#post9887608
     
         
    Last edited by Edo Odin; 01-16-2013 at 09:03 PM.

  24. #24
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    1. Obito
    2. Pain
    3. Itachi
    4. Sasori
    5. Kakuzu
    6. Deidara
    7. Kisame

    8. Konan
    9. Hidan
    10. Zetsu

    Bolded part is extremely close, their abilities differs greatly, but overall they are shinobi of the same calliber.
     
         

  25. #25
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Top Akatsuki

    agreed with op list
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •