Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup
     

    Juubi Jinchuuriki

    Sup NB
    This might have been talked about before, and if so I missed out but I'm curious to know what you guys have to say about this manga page where Madara shows Obito Juubi for the first time.



    I'm noticing Juubi have not ten tails, but six

    And also instead of SO6P being the Jinchuuriki, it looks like the Juubi is the "Jinchuuriki"
    So yea what do you guys think about it?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Aktommy's Avatar
    Status
    Aktommy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    He only tries to explain that to obito about ten tails due to i though like naruto can take a six tail cloak like that so6p take six tail cloak of ten tail
     
         

  3. #3
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    Quote Originally Posted by Aktommy View Post
    He only tries to explain that to obito about ten tails due to i though like naruto can take a six tail cloak like that so6p take six tail cloak of ten tail
    Ahh I see what you are saying, a "cloak" of six tails from Juubi, interesting
     
         

  4. #4
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    oops
     
         
    Last edited by TheWillofFire; 01-18-2013 at 07:03 AM.

  5. #5
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    Madara needs the juubis eye to cast infinite tsukuyomi, do you think he will be inside like this in order to do so?
    If madara has the juubi inside of him and become jinchuuriki, how can madara use juubis eye? Does it assume he has complete control?
    Or is it madaras eyes needed for infinite tsukuyomi, not juubis?
     
         

  6. #6
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    cool thread
     
         

  7. #7
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    Madara needs the Jubis chakra not its eye. And Madara cant become the host of the jubei hes still a edo Obito will have to sacrifice his life and use the rebirth technique of the riningan to be able to become the jinjuriki. Obito has basicly outsmarted Madara at this point until the next plot twist.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    avenged sevenfold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    birmingham
    Posts
    2,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    I think its just the way that madara was trying to explain it to obito. the facts are still the same. the so6p was the jinchuuriki of juubi (ten tails) and the juubi has got ten tails
     
         

  9. #9
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    But I think the plan is to use juubis eye for moon plan
    Unless we are expected to believe Madara to use his eyes for that scale of genjutsu..
     
         

  10. #10
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    Maybe those spikes aren't tails but the spikes from its bulb, and the folded-thing brainlike backdrop behind it is the tails. Still I only count six of those, but I think I might see some stacking that would add a few more. It's too close to the top of the frame for me to see whether they end and the remaining tails are peeking up from behind the six. I can kind of see one doing that on the right side.

    UPDATE: Here, I went ahead and color-coded the areas I'm talking about, and you can see where there are more tails peeking up from behind the front tails, how they stack like I explained. That would make ten if you count them. After coloring them I did manage to find ten.

     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 01-18-2013 at 11:25 AM.

  11. #11
    ROSH2's Avatar
    Status
    ROSH2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    sri lanka
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Maybe those spikes aren't tails but the spikes from its bulb, and the folded-thing brainlike backdrop behind it is the tails. Still I only count six of those, but I think I might see some stacking that would add a few more. It's too close to the top of the frame for me to see whether they end and the remaining tails are peeking up from behind the six. I can kind of see one doing that on the right side.

    UPDATE: Here, I went ahead and color-coded the areas I'm talking about, and you can see where there are more tails peeking up from behind the front tails, how they stack like I explained. That would make ten if you count them. After coloring them I did manage to find ten.

    this ^
    long time did't see u
     
         

  12. #12
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Maybe those spikes aren't tails but the spikes from its bulb, and the folded-thing brainlike backdrop behind it is the tails. Still I only count six of those, but I think I might see some stacking that would add a few more. It's too close to the top of the frame for me to see whether they end and the remaining tails are peeking up from behind the six. I can kind of see one doing that on the right side.

    UPDATE: Here, I went ahead and color-coded the areas I'm talking about, and you can see where there are more tails peeking up from behind the front tails, how they stack like I explained. That would make ten if you count them. After coloring them I did manage to find ten.

    Nice thank you, so it seems the tails, bulb, and eye is all there
    Im just trying to get an idea of how the last transformation will look and how Madara if in future were to become jinchuuriki
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sanguis's Avatar
    Status
    Sanguis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    I have made a few theory threads on the 10 tails Jinchūriki. One in particularly is the eyes.

    Yes with full control over the tailed beast I believe the Jinchūriki will gain the Juubi's eyes and I have explained that the Rinnegan is not a complete Doujutsu. I have also backed this up that Tsukuyomi has not been shown to be able to reflect off anything so either Kishi has missed a few details in his writing or Madara is just Bullsh*ting.
     
         

  14. #14
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    I have made a few theory threads on the 10 tails Jinchūriki. One in particularly is the eyes.

    Yes with full control over the tailed beast I believe the Jinchūriki will gain the Juubi's eyes and I have explained that the Rinnegan is not a complete Doujutsu. I have also backed this up that Tsukuyomi has not been shown to be able to reflect off anything so either Kishi has missed a few details in his writing or Madara is just Bullsh*ting.
    Totally you're right about the eyes. Naruto gets the fox eyes when he uses kyuubi's power, Gaara gets shikaku's eyes, etc. I don't remember whether there were ever any instances where it increased their visual perception though. Naruto gained a perception ability after he took the kyuubi's chakra but that doesn't seem like a visual sense, more like feeling.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member uzumaki lakshitha's Avatar
    Status
    uzumaki lakshitha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    I think naruto will seal the juubi inside his body......
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    the guy in the middle he kind of looks like naruto's seal
    with the necklace and the swirls

    now im 95% sure naruto has this seal

     
         

  17. #17
    Member NidaimeRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    NidaimeRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Don't Ask
    Posts
    348
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Mod Status. ;)
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    Quote Originally Posted by uzumaki lakshitha View Post
    I think naruto will seal the juubi inside his body......
    Cause you think Naruto is the incarnation of so6p?agree with you,though.
     
         

  18. #18
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchuuriki

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    the guy in the middle he kind of looks like naruto's seal
    with the necklace and the swirls

    now im 95% sure naruto has this seal

    Nice thank you, yes that "seal" is quietly being passed down
    Madara thinks he knows it, but Its quietly being passed down to Naruto with aid of all the bijuu power, etc


    I dont think Naruto will seal juubi in himself though as he already has kurama, I foresee the other bijuus coming back with their respective chakra later
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •