Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    #TH Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Beyond Infinity
    Posts
    3,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Meaning Of Life Is To Give
    Life Meaning
     

    Sasukes new power

    Naruto has way surpassed Sasuke since hes fight with pain, and eternal sharingan bs didnt seem to do much difference, so im thinking sasuke MUST get some kind of power boost, i just hope its not another sharingan crap, its getting really old

    so what kind of new power do u guys think sasuke will aquire?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Gorgeous style: Arrogance no jutsu
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    I will say it again, Sasuke does not require a power up because we do not even know what he is capable of now, because we have not seen him use his full powers. He has no had a chance too yet!

    I have a feeling Naruto will end up losing his Bijuu power and be stuck with SM(which is still awesome).

    I'll say it again, Sasuke does not require another power up!
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Mechanized God's Avatar
    Status
    Mechanized God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    ...'Murica
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Death No Jutsu
     
         

  5. #5
    (◣◢)Sasuke Fan(◣◢) myhayjeff's Avatar
    Status
    myhayjeff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Romania Bucharest
    Posts
    4,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    .........
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    I will say it again, Sasuke does not require a power up because we do not even know what he is capable of now, because we have not seen him use his full powers. He has no had a chance too yet!

    I have a feeling Naruto will end up losing his Bijuu power and be stuck with SM(which is still awesome).

    I'll say it again, Sasuke does not require another power up!
    I agree
     
         

  6. #6
    Member ieyd218's Avatar
    Status
    ieyd218 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Who knows Sasuke may unlock his Perfect Susanoo...
     
         

  7. #7
    #TH Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Beyond Infinity
    Posts
    3,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Meaning Of Life Is To Give
    Life Meaning
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by ieyd218 View Post
    Who knows Sasuke may unlock his Perfect Susanoo...
    thats powerful but not enough to beat BM, he needs more
     
         

  8. #8
    第五の生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    A. when sasuke and naruto clashed after danzo's fight they were equal
    B. EMS's abilities havent been fully shown so you cant come to that assumption
     
         

  9. #9
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by III Ash III View Post
    thats powerful but not enough to beat BM, he needs more
    Madara stated bijuu and perfect susanoo are equal.. -_-
     
         

  10. #10
    Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Pragmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In my cave pulling the strings behind Madara
    Posts
    1,141
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the name of the Uchiha, the
    Dojutsu, and the holy Tablet
    Amen
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    I will say it again, Sasuke does not require a power up because we do not even know what he is capable of now, because we have not seen him use his full powers. He has no had a chance too yet!

    I have a feeling Naruto will end up losing his Bijuu power and be stuck with SM(which is still awesome).

    I'll say it again, Sasuke does not require another power up!
    Amen ^
     
         

  11. #11
    #TH Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Beyond Infinity
    Posts
    3,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Meaning Of Life Is To Give
    Life Meaning
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman1997 View Post
    Madara stated bijuu and perfect susanoo are equal.. -_-
    kyuubi is not just any tailed beast, 5 bijuus combined couldnt beat him
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Maybe he'll get one of those time-shifting powers that distorts time a certain radius from him. Kinda overused but it's a start.

    I was thinking that maybe Sasuke will shift out of his "Hawk" stage and become a "Phoenix" instead. His Susano'o already seems to have bird like features. Every time the Susano'o sheds its skin, it releases a burst of Enton and is "reborn" anew (maybe this can be linked with Izanagi as well). Of course this is a huuuuuuuge stretch but most responses probably will be as well.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by III Ash III View Post
    thats powerful but not enough to beat BM, he needs more
    Well, we know that EMS unlocks completely knew eye technique. We just have to wait and see.
     
         

  14. #14
    #TH Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Beyond Infinity
    Posts
    3,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Meaning Of Life Is To Give
    Life Meaning
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Well, we know that EMS unlocks completely knew eye technique. We just have to wait and see.
    yeah but neither madara nor sasuke have proven the existence of such a technique

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    Maybe he'll get one of those time-shifting powers that distorts time a certain radius from him. Kinda overused but it's a start.

    I was thinking that maybe Sasuke will shift out of his "Hawk" stage and become a "Phoenix" instead. His Susano'o already seems to have bird like features. Every time the Susano'o sheds its skin, it releases a burst of Enton and is "reborn" anew (maybe this can be linked with Izanagi as well). Of course this is a huuuuuuuge stretch but most responses probably will be as well.
    creative imagination, but it may be too farfetched
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by III Ash III View Post
    yeah but neither madara nor sasuke have proven the existence of such a technique
    Does it matter? Itachis words are enough. EMS technique - something like that is overpowered by definition.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by III Ash III View Post
    Naruto has way surpassed Sasuke since hes fight with pain, and eternal sharingan bs didnt seem to do much difference, so im thinking sasuke MUST get some kind of power boost, i just hope its not another sharingan crap, its getting really old

    so what kind of new power do u guys think sasuke will aquire?

    Naruto hasn't "surpassed" sasuke. ALl he gained was the sage mode. From then on he's been doing nothing but using the Kyuubi's chakra in different variations. Sasuke has already shown the ability repel the nine-tails chakra. Sasuke also has the EMS. And you're an idiot who knows nothing about manga if you think everything revolves around "power boosts".
     
         

  17. #17
    #TH Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Beyond Infinity
    Posts
    3,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Meaning Of Life Is To Give
    Life Meaning
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Naruto hasn't "surpassed" sasuke. ALl he gained was the sage mode. From then on he's been doing nothing but using the Kyuubi's chakra in different variations. Sasuke has already shown the ability repel the nine-tails chakra. Sasuke also has the EMS. And you're an idiot who knows nothing about manga if you think everything revolves around "power boosts".
    and youre mommy is a ***** for not teaching u manners!

    thats what you get for calling a guy you dont even know an idiot

    oh and btw, sasuke spams sharingan like no one else, so STFU about the kyuubi you ****

    sigh...kids today cant start a conversation without insulting everybody whos opinion they dont like, makes me sick
     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by III Ash III View Post
    and youre mommy is a ***** for not teaching u manners!

    thats what you get for calling a guy you dont even know an idiot

    oh and btw, sasuke spams sharingan like no one else, so STFU about the kyuubi you ****

    sigh...kids today cant start a conversation without insulting everybody whos opinion they dont like, makes me sick
    What a great rebuttal. So instead of forming an actual argument to support your failure of a post, you chain together shitty insults and act as if that's a viable alternative. I don't "know" you in the sense I don't know the physical characteristics or the events of your life, but I DO know that you're a ****ing retard as you've displayed a retard level of intelligence in nearly every possible way.
     
         
    Last edited by Theserpent; 01-17-2013 at 02:32 AM. Reason: ****er's rife with errors

  19. #19
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Look in your mirror
    Posts
    2,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smoke, Like, Pass.........
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Naruto probably won't have Kyuubi in the final battle.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member medal32's Avatar
    Status
    medal32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pain to the world
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    suicide jutsu
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasukes new power

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Naruto hasn't "surpassed" sasuke. ALl he gained was the sage mode. From then on he's been doing nothing but using the Kyuubi's chakra in different variations. Sasuke has already shown the ability repel the nine-tails chakra. Sasuke also has the EMS. And you're an idiot who knows nothing about manga if you think everything revolves around "power boosts".
    I like how you think! makes sense.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •