Page 2 of 12 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 222
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    You're wrong.....


    I dont think you understand the meaning of the word selfish..
     
         

  2. #22
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    I dont think you understand the meaning of the word selfish..
    lol What does he get out of it?
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    lol What does he get out of it?
    His own personal satisfaction. The entire series he has been out for revenge to satisfy himself. Even when youre proven wrong,(or prove yourself wrong in this case) you still just dont stop and cant accept your mistake. This is exactly how i got you banned last time we got in an argument.
     
         

  4. #24
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    His own personal satisfaction. The entire series he has been out for revenge to satisfy himself. Even when youre proven wrong,(or prove yourself wrong in this case) you still just dont stop and cant accept your mistake. This is exactly how i got you banned last time we got in an argument.
    Risking his own life for other people, whether their alive or not, isn't selfish in my book.

    I got banned because I called you some choice swear words, and I don't regret doing that.
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Risking his own life for other people, whether their alive or not, isn't selfish in my book.

    I got banned because I called you some choice swear words, and I don't regret doing that.
    Whatever you say bud. I think youre one of the only ones who see it that way. And yeah you did, because you cant admit youre wrong for the sake of your ego and that was the end result. I laughed for a quite a bit about that.
     
         

  6. #26
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    I laughed for a quite a bit about that.
    I bet you did.
     
         

  7. #27
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,399
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    At first no. But when he went to Orochimaru it was a tad bit reckless...he was willing to betray his home (which his clan Honourably represented....well st the time) just to avenge his clan....kind of put a black mark on his already destroyed clan. Then once realizing his clan was killed on an order...I believe this is when he starts to cross into selfish. Sasuke decides everyone in Konoha must die, because his clan was murdered for trying to rebel....honestly there is more to life than just the clan...the village, family, and friends make up life. I mean hey look at Hinata....she was a main branch member, but didn't think of her clan as the greatest thing in the world.

    The farthest Sasuke should have taken this was liking Danzo. Danzo is practically the soul person behind his clan's demise as I believe Hiruzen could have talked it out. Sadly Danzo did his stupid, this method makes Konoha's safety absolute so we do it...

    But no he chose that everyone still needed to die because they all laughed in happiness thanks to Itachi's sacrifice. Note that even Sasuke kinda had laughs or good moments from this as well so it is almost hypocritical.

    Sasuke started out very selfless in terms of avenging s clan and helping Naruto....his obsession on revenge turned to childish and rash decisions
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    I bet you did.
    Glad to see weve learned a little self-restraint ;D
     
         

  9. #29
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    Glad to see weve learned a little self-restraint ;D
    lol You trying to provoke me so you can report me again? noob, I speak my mind, and if I feel like it I'll do it again. Move along like a good little boy now.
     
         

  10. #30
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    lol You trying to provoke me so you can report me again? noob, I speak my mind, and if I feel like it I'll do it again. Move along like a good little boy now.
    Never reported you. I got infracted also, but not banned because i was merely trying to defend the kid that you were insulting for no reason. But nice try on attempting to make me look bad. And you just used noob in a serious conversation. Good day.
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,509
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    revenge is a selfish motive as its for ones own satisfaction. his clan isnt going to benefit by sasuke killing the konoha villagers.
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member uchihadesendent's Avatar
    Status
    uchihadesendent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,358
    Location
    Sault Ste Marie
    determined
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    I'll tell you something that's selfish that itachi fought to save kohona but sasuke said he didn't care but wanted to destroy kohona anyway even though itachi came back from the dead and wanted to reason with him but NO! that's selfish to disrespect one's ideals but if sasuke changes to good then I'll agree with your thread!
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Lets see:

    He left his Village/friends to pursue his own goals, not caring about how this would effect them.

    He attempted to kill Naruto when he shoved a chidori through his Lung.

    Even after finding out the truth, Instead of being selfless and going with Itachi's wishes, He was completely selfish by going aginst his brothers wishes to make himself feel better and even further ruining the uchiha's name.

    He Tried to kill karin to achieve one of his Goals.

    If sasuke truely cared for his Brother and his clan and being selfless, he wouldn't of teamed with Obito in the first place.
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,987
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    I get where the OP is coming from. Sasuke threw away all chance of having a happy life to avenge his family. It is pretty noble, even if his means and actions might seem extreme.
     
         

  15. #35
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    At first no. But when he went to Orochimaru it was a tad bit reckless...he was willing to betray his home (which his clan Honourably represented....well st the time) just to avenge his clan....kind of put a black mark on his already destroyed clan. Then once realizing his clan was killed on an order...I believe this is when he starts to cross into selfish. Sasuke decides everyone in Konoha must die, because his clan was murdered for trying to rebel....honestly there is more to life than just the clan...the village, family, and friends make up life. I mean hey look at Hinata....she was a main branch member, but didn't think of her clan as the greatest thing in the world.

    The farthest Sasuke should have taken this was liking Danzo. Danzo is practically the soul person behind his clan's demise as I believe Hiruzen could have talked it out. Sadly Danzo did his stupid, this method makes Konoha's safety absolute so we do it...

    But no he chose that everyone still needed to die because they all laughed in happiness thanks to Itachi's sacrifice. Note that even Sasuke kinda had laughs or good moments from this as well so it is almost hypocritical.

    Sasuke started out very selfless in terms of avenging s clan and helping Naruto....his obsession on revenge turned to childish and rash decisions
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihadesendent View Post
    I'll tell you something that's selfish that itachi fought to save kohona but sasuke said he didn't care but wanted to destroy kohona anyway even though itachi came back from the dead and wanted to reason with him but NO! that's selfish to disrespect one's ideals but if sasuke changes to good then I'll agree with your thread!
    Yes, revenge has twisted him, corrupted his thinking. To him, the slaughter of Konoha is the purification of the Uchiha. The severing of the bond of hatred and distrust between his Clan and the Village.

    The life of his Brother and his Parents outweigh the Village's. That's how he truly feels. He puts his family above everything else! Most people who love their families selflessly do.
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 01-17-2013 at 12:41 AM.

  16. #36
    Senior Member REX Lex's Avatar
    Status
    REX Lex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,204
    Location
    Bosnia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    well Sasuke and Naruto are the same its just that Sasuke is the worst possible outcome and nauto is the best so yeah Sasuke isn't selfless at all he wants to destroy Konoha although he knows he would kill many innocent people
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Tapey's Avatar
    Status
    Tapey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,319
    The only place i'm allowed to
    cry are in the bathroom and in
    dad's arms.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    watch out we are dealing with a sasuke fanboy(the op) any argument that makes his precious sasuke look bad will be laughed at. Seriously dont even waste your time arguing its pointless, his opinion wont change no matter how deluded it is.
     
         

  18. #38
    M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaInza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,557
    Location
    CT
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    i mean yea ur totally right everyone just needs to leave sasuke alone and let him do him and figure things out byhimselfe..hell come around sooner or later Uchiha Inza
     
         

  19. #39
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    His revenge on Konoha is for his own selfish reasons.
    And what are those reasons?
     
         

  20. #40
    Member Wood Release's Avatar
    Status
    Wood Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    618
    Moukutan, Best KKG in the NV
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    He abandoned his friends and his village to gain power and become strong. How is that not kinda selfish?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •