Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 222
  1. #51
    Who ya gonna call? FizzyDrink's Avatar
    Status
    FizzyDrink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when are there statuses?
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasuice View Post
    Sasuke wasn't selfish at first, and in a way, he's not now. But, he's more so in between.

    Also, for those who say Sasuke is selfish because he isn't doing Itachi's wishes, he's just doing what he thinks is best. As twisted as it seems
    Nooooo. Answer me this. WHO benefits from his quest for revenge? Certainly not anyone from the leaf. His clan is dead, so they cannot benefit from it. He hates Orochimaru and Obito and Madara, so there's no way that he's aiming to destroy the Leaf for them. No, the ONLY person who he means to benefit from his revenge is himself. That's selfishness.
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member DhattUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    DhattUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    The time he saved Naruto from Haku by taking the hit
     
         

  3. #53
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    L O L

    :kaito:
     
         
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 01-17-2013 at 04:17 AM.

  4. #54
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Well thinking Sasuke's actions are selfish or not is just an opinion....it depends what your point of view is on Sasuke's revenge, but that doesn't you're opinion is correct and that goes for everyone here even the smart asses.
     
         
    Last edited by FTG V2; 01-17-2013 at 05:00 AM.

  5. #55
    KillYondaimeHaters Hiraishin Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Hiraishin Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever seen a wild
    beast that you were sure
    wouldn't bite? I haven't...
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Selfish and kinda gay.
     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Going from having everything to losing everything without knowing why would make anyone afraid to get close to another again, and I'm pretty sure would mess him up psychologically. I don't like or hate him, and his chosen path is obviously not the wisest but I doubt he's doing it to gain power for selfish reasons.
     
         

  7. #57
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    At first no. But when he went to Orochimaru it was a tad bit reckless...he was willing to betray his home (which his clan Honourably represented....well st the time) just to avenge his clan....kind of put a black mark on his already destroyed clan. Then once realizing his clan was killed on an order...I believe this is when he starts to cross into selfish. Sasuke decides everyone in Konoha must die, because his clan was murdered for trying to rebel....honestly there is more to life than just the clan...the village, family, and friends make up life. I mean hey look at Hinata....she was a main branch member, but didn't think of her clan as the greatest thing in the world.

    The farthest Sasuke should have taken this was liking Danzo. Danzo is practically the soul person behind his clan's demise as I believe Hiruzen could have talked it out. Sadly Danzo did his stupid, this method makes Konoha's safety absolute so we do it...

    But no he chose that everyone still needed to die because they all laughed in happiness thanks to Itachi's sacrifice. Note that even Sasuke kinda had laughs or good moments from this as well so it is almost hypocritical.

    Sasuke started out very selfless in terms of avenging s clan and helping Naruto....his obsession on revenge turned to childish and rash decisions
    The whole deal with sasuke destroying konoha and the people of konoha is because of their unavoidable ignorance. What I mean is that even if sasuke went and told people Itachi did everything for your benefit and he was truly a good person, they would go to the higher ups and the higher ups would deny this. So this causes him to believe that the only way to purify his clans name is to rid the world of the lies of konoha.

    People need to understand that konoha is as good as you may think. Konoha is a down right corrupt village. For example, if te uchiha clan massacre was really just why keep so many secrets hidden from the people about that event. The answer is simple, it was far from a just act. People believe that out of no where the uchiha clan just decided to revolt. If they knew that konoha superiors ordered the attack then they would most likely want to find out the reason for their planned rebellion. They would find out that konoha pushed the uchiha clan to the point that they decided to strike back against the village.

    At the end of the day is it selfish for sasuke to want justice for his clan. I don't think so. In truth, his clan does deserve justice but for his clan to receive justice konoha must finally own up to its lies. If the ninja world ever find out about what Itachi did for it( he ended edo tensei except madara stayed) then konoha would have no choice but to tell the truth.
     
         

  8. #58
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    HELL NO! He treats everyone like crap for no reason. Naruto brings Sasuke to the hospital so Tsunade could treat his wounds and Sakura hugs him being very glad his ok but yet all he could think about is Naruto possibly being stronger than him and getting revenge I understand you want to get strong enough to beat Itachi and your still emo from him beating you up but you dont have to take it out on innocent people shoving a apple out of poor innocent Sakura's hand when she's worried about your well being. Sakura's also the same person that protected him when he had the curse mark and the sound genin were going to kill him if it wasn't for her, Lee, Shikamaru, Choji and Ino killing time he would have been dead. Kakashi tells him how revenge will get him no where but more suffering you think with Kakashi being over twice his age he would know about this Sasuke sassily yells at him that he dosen't WTF! This also again shows Sasuke has no respect for authority figures. Sakura is crying begging for him not to o down the path he is because she CARES about you but he calls her annoying and knocks her out. What kind of heartless person would do that to a lady?Sasuke proving to be even more heartless after Shikamaru gives that wonderful and touching speech about how Sasuke is a fellow Konoha shinobi and that he would put his life on the line to bring him back than when he finds out they did all this he LAUGHS mechanically and stabs his Chidori right though his closest friend and comrade who had spent a year with Naruto right in the chest and his smiling while doing this. Than he brutally puts his hand on Naruto's neck and starts choking him. THAT FUKING B*TCH!



    When we first see him in part 2 he brutally mechanically slaughters Orochimaru's men. And even betrays Orochimaru cutting him into slices like a pizza with his Chidori enhanced Kusanagi the very own sword Orochimaru GAVE him. Did I also forget to mention after he learns the truth about Itachi he mindrapes a innocent bystander from the hidden cloud village with genjutsu. Attacks and cuts off the 8 tails tentacle for no reason but to help akatsuki. Abandons Suigetsu and Juugo in the kage summit two people who helped him and if it wasn't them he would be dead Juugo literally gave some of his lifeforce so a worthless peice of crap like you can survive.




    Brutally stabs Karin right in the chest with his Chidori with a emo smile on his face than laughs when she falls down.


    Not to mention he has no respect for authority figures. Calling Kakashi - Sensei by Kakashi. The nerve of him! Kakashi is his elder and teacher without him Sasuke wouldn't have never learned Chidori one of his most deadly techniques and Sasuke cant even work up the respect to call him by his title which is Sensei which in japanese means teacher he outranks Sasuke so his title should be sensei!


    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    The whole deal with sasuke destroying konoha and the people of konoha is because of their unavoidable ignorance. What I mean is that even if sasuke went and told people Itachi did everything for your benefit and he was truly a good person, they would go to the higher ups and the higher ups would deny this. So this causes him to believe that the only way to purify his clans name is to rid the world of the lies of konoha.

    People need to understand that konoha is as good as you may think. Konoha is a down right corrupt village. For example, if te uchiha clan massacre was really just why keep so many secrets hidden from the people about that event. The answer is simple, it was far from a just act. People believe that out of no where the uchiha clan just decided to revolt. If they knew that konoha superiors ordered the attack then they would most likely want to find out the reason for their planned rebellion. They would find out that konoha pushed the uchiha clan to the point that they decided to strike back against the village.

    At the end of the day is it selfish for sasuke to want justice for his clan. I don't think so. In truth, his clan does deserve justice but for his clan to receive justice konoha must finally own up to its lies. If the ninja world ever find out about what Itachi did for it( he ended edo tensei except madara stayed) then konoha would have no choice but to tell the truth.


    He wouldn't have to because back than Sasuke was only Konoha's problem and Tsunade was the one in charge due to Tsunade understanding Naruto's feelings towards his friend she would have believed him. Besides I always wanted Sasuke to be a rogue nin and leave Konoha alone im tired of whenever something happens to him he has to target innocent people.



    Konoha had good reason to blame the Uchihas for the Kyuubi's attack [if that's what your talking about when you talk about them striking back aganist the village] the Uchihas were already natural born enemies of the Senju so it's only natural for them to become suspisicous and move them to the back of the village. Hiruzen made a promise to Itachi that he wouldn't speak a word of the Uchiha massacre and that they would keep Sasuke safe IIRC.


    His clan dosen't need justice they brought everything except the Kyuubi attack on themselves. It was never shown in the manga them being treated unfairly infact the opposite was shown they praised their sons Itachi and Sasuke on how well they did in the academy. All that was shown that was unfair was them being in the back of the village, if they really cared about their children, their family and everything else they wouldn't go so far as to plan a coup d'etat.
     
         

  9. #59
    Poisonous! ~Cherry~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Cherry~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    Posts
    12,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Actually he is pretty selfish...he intends on killilng all d innocent villagers of konoha just for d sake of his so called revenge

    He is ready to use all sorts of means(bad or good) to complete his mission..he's gone completely blind n so he's acting selfish in my opinion
     
         

  10. #60
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    He wouldn't have to because back than Sasuke was only Konoha's problem and Tsunade was the one in charge due to Tsunade understanding Naruto's feelings towards his friend she would have believed him. Besides I always wanted Sasuke to be a rogue nin and leave Konoha alone im tired of whenever something happens to him he has to target innocent people.



    Konoha had good reason to blame the Uchihas for the Kyuubi's attack [if that's what your talking about when you talk about them striking back aganist the village] the Uchihas were already natural born enemies of the Senju so it's only natural for them to become suspisicous and move them to the back of the village. Hiruzen made a promise to Itachi that he wouldn't speak a word of the Uchiha massacre and that they would keep Sasuke safe IIRC.


    His clan dosen't need justice they brought everything except the Kyuubi attack on themselves. It was never shown in the manga them being treated unfairly infact the opposite was shown they praised their sons Itachi and Sasuke on how well they did in the academy. All that was shown that was unfair was them being in the back of the village, if they really cared about their children, their family and everything else they wouldn't go so far as to plan a coup d'etat.
    If the uchiha massacre was in fact a truly just act why keep secrets about it from the people. The told a lie that was Itachi Uchiha, on his on accord massacred his fellow clansmen for no reason. This is their lie. They needed to hide the fact that it was an order to kill the uchiha clan. They created multiple lies to hid any suspicions on this event, since if people figured out that it the masscre was ordered then they would want to find out everything including why the uchiha revolted. This would expose konoha and the high ups don't want this.

    The uchiha clan chose to give hashirama the seat of hokage in order to preserve peace between the two clans that decided on a peace treaty. This is why madara got pissed because his own clan betrayed him in his mind. The events dealing with the uchiha unjust treatment began during the reign of the second hokage. Second hokage made the uchicha the police force aka the dogs of the senju. They were pushed to the far ends ok konoha away from everyone else. Yes, they were mistreated and this caused them to revolt.
     
         

  11. #61
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    If the uchiha massacre was in fact a truly just act why keep secrets about it from the people. The told a lie that was Itachi Uchiha, on his on accord massacred his fellow clansmen for no reason. This is their lie. They needed to hide the fact that it was an order to kill the uchiha clan. They created multiple lies to hid any suspicions on this event, since if people figured out that it the masscre was ordered then they would want to find out everything including why the uchiha revolted. This would expose konoha and the high ups don't want this.

    The uchiha clan chose to give hashirama the seat of hokage in order to preserve peace between the two clans that decided on a peace treaty. This is why madara got pissed because his own clan betrayed him in his mind. The events dealing with the uchiha unjust treatment began during the reign of the second hokage. Second hokage made the uchicha the police force aka the dogs of the senju. They were pushed to the far ends ok konoha away from everyone else. Yes, they were mistreated and this caused them to revolt.

    Like I said in my previous post Itachi convinced the council not to speak a word about the truth. Itachi wanted to keep the Uchiha name clean Hiruzen being the peace maker he is agreed to it along with the other elders. Danzo however he treatened that he'd expose secrets about the village to other countries if he spoke about it to and if he tried to hurt Sasuke. So based on what i've gathered it was Itachi who wanted to keep the secret NOT Konoha. Sasuke however is going aganist everything because believe it or not Itachi is the one who is trying to keep the Uchiha's good name he wants Sasuke to revive his clan and start a new begining, Sasuke is ruining all of the sacrifices he made for the Uchiha clan due to his own SELFISH desires of wanting to justify a clan that has brought everything on themselves.



    Again the only thing I see about them getting mistreated is them being in the back of the village which wasn't that bad tbh. If you think being in the back of the village is bad enough where you want to commit a war on Konoha knowing that you have children and a family to think about than you have some issues?
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Sasunarufan13's Avatar
    Status
    Sasunarufan13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In my own fantasy world
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Sasuke is one of my top favourite characters, but he is a bit selfish to be honest. The revenge he wants to take may seem noble, but considering Itachi doesn't wish him to go through with it, yet Sasuke persists in wanting to have revenge, makes him seem selfish. I know why he wants to take revenge - he wants to avenge his brother because he loves him so much, but he would have been less selfish if he had accepted Itachi's wishes to not avenge him.

    Sasuke isn't perfect, he can be selfish at times and that's one of his flaws. One can try to excuse his want for revenge because the love he had for his clan and his brother, but if one considers the fact that his father was okay with Itachi killing them and in return Itachi telling him that he didn't need to be avenged, that he wanted for Sasuke to be the hero in Konoha, then his need for revenge takes on a selfish undertone.
     
         

  13. #63
    Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Shadowhunter Princess~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    eating ice-cream with Kakashi
    Posts
    7,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Initially, Sasuke was selfless while still in Konoha. The way he protected his friends regardless of his own life proves this.
    However, when he chose to leave the village and begin his quest for revenge, he became one of the most selfish people in the manga. If you want someone that was truly selfless look at Itachi. Sasuke doesn't even come close.
    You're just being a typical fanboy now
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by know it all View Post
    You're kidding. You don't know the definition of selfish. If he was selfless, he would have worked to protect the village, just like his SELFLESS brother
    ummm itachi was selfish, he tormented his brother and keep him in the dark for what 10 years before he told him the truth and on top of that doesn't even try to take responsibility for sasuke he just pushes him of to naruto. smh at how you basers give itachi a free pass but crucify sasuke
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by shanay View Post
    Initially, Sasuke was selfless while still in Konoha. The way he protected his friends regardless of his own life proves this.
    However, when he chose to leave the village and begin his quest for revenge, he became one of the most selfish people in the manga. If you want someone that was truly selfless look at Itachi. Sasuke doesn't even come close.
    You're just being a typical fanboy now
    itachi was still selfish just less then sasuke, itachi isn't a saint so don't make him out to be one.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    He selfishly left Konoha leaving behind all of his friends who loved him dearly. He selfishly badly wounded Karin just so he could get revenge on Danzo. He has done many selfish things.

    you could say It is somewhat selfless for him to dedicate his life to getting revenge for his clan, but you can also say its selfish because he has hurt many people on his path towards revenge. I wouldn't say he is a completely selfless character.
     
         

  17. #67
    Anime fan HarrisonX's Avatar
    Status
    HarrisonX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love anime.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    I think he is both selfless and selfish.
     
         

  18. #68
    Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Shadowhunter Princess~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    eating ice-cream with Kakashi
    Posts
    7,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    itachi was still selfish just less then sasuke, itachi isn't a saint so don't make him out to be one.
    Sigh. I never even used the word saint so I'm not making him out to be one. Itachi did what was best for the village, not for himself or for his clan. How is that not selfless? And everything he did to Sasuke was done for a reason. Itachi always had a bigger plan in mind
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    yeahhhh i never saw him spending his money treating the others some ramen
     
         

  20. #70
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Yes, revenge has twisted him, corrupted his thinking. To him, the slaughter of Konoha is the purification of the Uchiha. The severing of the bond of hatred and distrust between his Clan and the Village.

    The life of his Brother and his Parents outweigh the Village's. That's how he truly feels. He puts his family above everything else! Most people who love their families selflessly do.
    Very true it is selfless; however, the fsct that his judgement is corrupted ruins any true sense of selflessness.

    The best way to honor his clan and the most selfless way to do it would have been to give up after learning about Itachi, or after killing Danzo. As it would have been him sacrificing his desire to avenge his clan in order to positively reinforce the lives of his old friends in Konoha as well as keep the honor of the Uchiha name from being tainted further (in fact had he returned with Itachi's death, he would have brought great honor to the Uchiha name). Instead he gives in to his want for vengance.
     
         

  21. #71
    Mister Donuts jsrhoden's Avatar
    Status
    jsrhoden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central 46
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Kill the Konoha Elders and the other individuals responsible for the Uchiha Massacre - fine, I can see why he would have the motivation to do that

    But to set out to destroy everyone in Konoha as part of his revenge - he's kind of taking it too far

    But it's interesting. It's almost as if he's forgotten the bit about "restoring my clan"
     
         

  22. #72
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where things will end badly
    Posts
    1,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    that isn't selfish if you think about it he is doing all that out of love for his family and brother
    Current chapter showed alot. He is quite jealous of Naruto which could be a big reason why he hates Konoha. How well do we know him? Is he still doing it for his brother (who clearly doesn't want that) or is he just mad because he is struggeling to keep up with his friend?

    I hope Kishi will let both Naruto and Sasuke break through this silly Uchiha bad Uzumaki good cycle and let them go their own way.
     
         

  23. #73
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    5th Avenue, Manhattan
    Posts
    12,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    "iSpeak the Shit" strikes again with more fail.

     
         

  24. #74
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    Sasuke is one of my top favourite characters, but he is a bit selfish to be honest. The revenge he wants to take may seem noble, but considering Itachi doesn't wish him to go through with it, yet Sasuke persists in wanting to have revenge, makes him seem selfish. I know why he wants to take revenge - he wants to avenge his brother because he loves him so much, but he would have been less selfish if he had accepted Itachi's wishes to not avenge him.

    Sasuke isn't perfect, he can be selfish at times and that's one of his flaws. One can try to excuse his want for revenge because the love he had for his clan and his brother, but if one considers the fact that his father was okay with Itachi killing them and in return Itachi telling him that he didn't need to be avenged, that he wanted for Sasuke to be the hero in Konoha, then his need for revenge takes on a selfish undertone.
    So because they wanted different things Sasuke is supposed to ignore his own feelings for them? He understands what Itachi wanted him to do, because Itachi was his older Brother and wanted the best for him. And it's also because Sasuke is Itachi's younger Brother, that he can never forgive Konoha.
     
         

  25. #75
    Member
    Status
    The Great Narumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    708
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    Going from having everything to losing everything without knowing why would make anyone afraid to get close to another again, and I'm pretty sure would mess him up psychologically. I don't like or hate him, and his chosen path is obviously not the wisest but I doubt he's doing it to gain power for selfish reasons.
    This
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •