Page 4 of 9 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 222
  1. #76
    ~>>KOKO<<~ shonu's Avatar
    Status
    shonu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In your THOUGHTS always!
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone Crazy......
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Well yeah...Hey maybe selfless or may be he is selfish to get the love and company of his clan members!! either way you see it...So what do you say selfish or selfless?? :confused: lol
     
         

  2. #77
    Member Jord's Avatar
    Status
    Jord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I see poptarts and rainbows.
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Sasuke leaves his friends and everyone in Konoha to go for power to kill itachi.
    :kanyeshrug:
     
         

  3. #78
    TheLastSamurai's Avatar
    Status
    TheLastSamurai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I'm standing next to you o_O
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    overworked *.*
     



    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    after seeing the truth from Itachi and still wanting to continue with his revenge? thats being selfish and near psychopath?
     
         

  4. #79
    Senior Member Sasunarufan13's Avatar
    Status
    Sasunarufan13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In my own fantasy world
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    So because they wanted different things Sasuke is supposed to ignore his own feelings for them? He understands what Itachi wanted him to do, because Itachi was his older Brother and wanted the best for him. And it's also because Sasuke is Itachi's younger Brother, that he can never forgive Konoha.
    If you actually read my whole post, you would see that I understand why Sasuke wants to take revenge. And he doesn't need to forgive Konoha - hell, if I were in his place, I wouldn't forgive them either - however, he has the choice of ignoring the village or just punishing the ones responsible for the Uchiha massacre. There is no need to punish a whole village for something that a few arrogant people decided on.
    Yes, there were also innocent Uchiha murdered, but doing the same to the village won't solve anything, except continuing the circle of revenge. I'm pretty sure we already had a conversation like this before.

    The fact that Sasuke ignores Itachi's wish, despite loving him, makes him selfish on that part. Yes, he wants to avenge his brother because he loves him - I understand that. However, going against the specific wish of Itachi, throwing himself in danger, making himself a criminal, and thereby undoing Itachi's plan to let Sasuke survive - that, right there, makes him selfish.
    Itachi made himself an outcast, took the burden of killing his entire clan in exchange for letting his brother live. He taunted Sasuke to make sure he got stronger and kept himself alive long enough for Sasuke to kill him, so he could become stronger again and would regarded as a hero by Konoha by killing a S criminal - especially an Akatsuki member. In short he did everything to make sure that in the end Sasuke would be able to live a good life and wouldn't have to live the same life that Itachi had.

    By ignoring Itachi's wish and actively throwing himself into danger and going further on the path of crime, he makes it seem as if Itachi's sacrifices weren't important. Sasuke could have stopped his revenge after killing Danzo, hell, he could have requested for the Council members involved in the massacre to be put on a trial and be punished like that. That way he would get his revenge and he would show that not all Uchiha were only after power. That way he would show that in the end he was the better man. He would be regarded as a hero and people would have more respect for the Uchiha then.

    I'm not sure whether or not he's still going to pursue the road of revenge, but he isn't selfless. His need for revenge - well, more specifically his wanting to take revenge on the whole village, instead of only the guilty ones, makes him selfish in that aspect.
     
         

  5. #80
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    I honestly think you find the most controversial things to post about to piss people off! I agree with poeple in here "I don't think you know what the word selfish or selfless means"

    Sasuke is incredibly Selfish! He refuses to listen to reason, he refuses to let his "friends" help him, he is arrogant beyond anything Konoha has seen, and worst of all he will kill anyone who gets in his way because of his own selfish misguided ambitions.

    I honestly think you need to take a break from this anime because you take it way to seriously! You constantly argue with other people's opinion you disregard what people say if they don't agree with you, and you create these threads because you like to see people's pissed off reactions.

    You think you speak the truth, right? All of your idea's are based off of your opinions and own ideal's about this anime. Which you are entitled too, however not at the expense of other people's opinions. However, most of the time you're completely wrong because you lack real world experience and knowledge of your surroundings. How did i come to that conclusion? you read every single post that poeple put and respond to almost all of them. That tells me you sit by the computer or any internet compatible device and wait to see what people say about your idea's.

    If you still want to create these threads you are more then welcome too, i just think you need to more open to others opinions, if you don't want to, you don't have too.
     
         

  6. #81
    Member Tobiko's Avatar
    Status
    Tobiko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oporto
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    he's somehow pathetic.
     
         

  7. #82
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    If you actually read my whole post, you would see that I understand why Sasuke wants to take revenge. And he doesn't need to forgive Konoha - hell, if I were in his place, I wouldn't forgive them either - however, he has the choice of ignoring the village or just punishing the ones responsible for the Uchiha massacre. There is no need to punish a whole village for something that a few arrogant people decided on.
    Yes, there were also innocent Uchiha murdered, but doing the same to the village won't solve anything, except continuing the circle of revenge. I'm pretty sure we already had a conversation like this before.

    The fact that Sasuke ignores Itachi's wish, despite loving him, makes him selfish on that part. Yes, he wants to avenge his brother because he loves him - I understand that. However, going against the specific wish of Itachi, throwing himself in danger, making himself a criminal, and thereby undoing Itachi's plan to let Sasuke survive - that, right there, makes him selfish.
    Itachi made himself an outcast, took the burden of killing his entire clan in exchange for letting his brother live. He taunted Sasuke to make sure he got stronger and kept himself alive long enough for Sasuke to kill him, so he could become stronger again and would regarded as a hero by Konoha by killing a S criminal - especially an Akatsuki member. In short he did everything to make sure that in the end Sasuke would be able to live a good life and wouldn't have to live the same life that Itachi had.

    By ignoring Itachi's wish and actively throwing himself into danger and going further on the path of crime, he makes it seem as if Itachi's sacrifices weren't important. Sasuke could have stopped his revenge after killing Danzo, hell, he could have requested for the Council members involved in the massacre to be put on a trial and be punished like that. That way he would get his revenge and he would show that not all Uchiha were only after power. That way he would show that in the end he was the better man. He would be regarded as a hero and people would have more respect for the Uchiha then.

    I'm not sure whether or not he's still going to pursue the road of revenge, but he isn't selfless. His need for revenge - well, more specifically his wanting to take revenge on the whole village, instead of only the guilty ones, makes him selfish in that aspect.
    That's the thing! He feels EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE! The fact that they all enjoyed the peace gained from HIS family's death makes all of them guilty. Do you understand that? And do you really think he's looking for solutions at this point?

    So if Itachi is ignoring Sasuke's wishes and telling him to drop it and go back to the Leaf, that makes it okay? Sasuke made himself an outcast too, he put his own life in danger several times. If Tobi hadn't saved him during the summit, he'd be dead right now. He plunged into that certain death situation at the summit knowing full well what it could mean. How is that selfish?
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 01-17-2013 at 01:20 PM.

  8. #83
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    I honestly think you find the most controversial things to post about to piss people off! I agree with poeple in here "I don't think you know what the word selfish or selfless means"

    Sasuke is incredibly Selfish! He refuses to listen to reason, he refuses to let his "friends" help him, he is arrogant beyond anything Konoha has seen, and worst of all he will kill anyone who gets in his way because of his own selfish misguided ambitions.

    I honestly think you need to take a break from this anime because you take it way to seriously! You constantly argue with other people's opinion you disregard what people say if they don't agree with you, and you create these threads because you like to see people's pissed off reactions.

    You think you speak the truth, right? All of your idea's are based off of your opinions and own ideal's about this anime. Which you are entitled too, however not at the expense of other people's opinions. However, most of the time you're completely wrong because you lack real world experience and knowledge of your surroundings. How did i come to that conclusion? you read every single post that poeple put and respond to almost all of them. That tells me you sit by the computer or any internet compatible device and wait to see what people say about your idea's.

    If you still want to create these threads you are more then welcome too, i just think you need to more open to others opinions, if you don't want to, you don't have too.
    Those are some strong allegations based off of YOUR OWN PERCEPTION! You know what I perceive about you?

    You're a nobody who stalks people on the Internet, who have made your own opinions seem insignificant at some point, and bashes them on every thread they make. Does my opinion really affect you that much? lol get a life
     
         

  9. #84
    Senior Member Sasunarufan13's Avatar
    Status
    Sasunarufan13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In my own fantasy world
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    That's the thing! He feels EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE! That fact that they all enjoyed the peace gained from HIS family's death makes all of them guilty. Do you understand that? And do you really think he's looking for solutions at this point?

    So if Itachi is ignoring Sasuke's wishes and telling him to drop it and go back to the Leaf, that makes it okay? Sasuke made himself an outcast too, he put his own life in danger several times. If Tobi hadn't saved him during the summit, he'd be dead right now. He plunged into that certain death situation at the summit knowing fully well what it could mean. How is that selfish?
    I understand his history, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you say about him. Considering only the Council members and Danzo and the Hokage knew the real truth about the Uchiha massacre and the rest of the village just assumed that one of the clanmembers had gone insane and killed them all, it isn't their fault that they enjoy the "peace" as a result of the massacre. They are not guilty at all, because they don't know the real truth. You can't blame someone for benefitting of something like peace if they don't know what exactly happened. So in that aspect, Sasuke is selfish to kill people, who knew nothing about the real truth.

    I never said he shouldn't get revenge - only that he needs to aim it at the right people, meaning Danzo and the Council members. Not innocent villagers who know nothing of the truth and live in the assumption that one of the clan members just snapped.

    Again, ignoring Itachi's wishes for him to stay save and live the life that Itachi wasn't able to have, makes him selfish actually. Itachi wanted to make sure that Sasuke got the life that he himself had never been able to experience because of the burdings he took upon himself and the fact that Sasuke persists in revenge, throws himself in danger, effectively ignoring Itachi's wish for his beloved younger brother to stay safe is pretty selfish.

    Sasuke could have waited to attack Danzo when he caught him alone. Breaking into a summit with powerful Kage is incredibly stupid. That doesn't make him selfless, it makes him out as someone stupid and too impatient to wait for a good moment. He could have formulated a better plan in which he didn't risk getting killed by various Kage and instead just threw himself into danger without any regard for his own life. He was lucky that Obito was there to save him or his path of revenge would have ended right there.

    He would have been selfless, if he had gone back to the village after Itachi died, or at least after he got to hear the truth and then demanded that the ones responsible for the massacre would be put on trial. That would have been selfless.
    Going after powerful enemies without thinking of the consequences and throwing away the very life his brother fought to protect is not selfless, it's stupid and selfish.

    Does he need to give up the thought of revenge? No, he doesn't. In his place I wouldn't give up either. But there are better ways to go about it.
     
         

  10. #85
    Member Sataniclion's Avatar
    Status
    Sataniclion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Relaxed...
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    When Sauske saved Naruto from Haku was one of the most selfless acts hes ever done based on the reason that he was willing to give up his SELFISH thoughts of revenge to protect his friend. Revenge is for ones own satisfaction not the person whom you are avenging.
     
         

  11. #86
    White Walker Kronnic's Avatar
    Status
    Kronnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lands of Always Winter
    Posts
    1,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    no he just ruthlessly sacrifices the people who are loyal to him

    I like that...
     
         

  12. #87
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    I understand his history, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you say about him. Considering only the Council members and Danzo and the Hokage knew the real truth about the Uchiha massacre and the rest of the village just assumed that one of the clanmembers had gone insane and killed them all, it isn't their fault that they enjoy the "peace" as a result of the massacre. They are not guilty at all, because they don't know the real truth. You can't blame someone for benefitting of something like peace if they don't know what exactly happened. So in that aspect, Sasuke is selfish to kill people, who knew nothing about the real truth.

    I never said he shouldn't get revenge - only that he needs to aim it at the right people, meaning Danzo and the Council members. Not innocent villagers who know nothing of the truth and live in the assumption that one of the clan members just snapped.

    Again, ignoring Itachi's wishes for him to stay save and live the life that Itachi wasn't able to have, makes him selfish actually. Itachi wanted to make sure that Sasuke got the life that he himself had never been able to experience because of the burdings he took upon himself and the fact that Sasuke persists in revenge, throws himself in danger, effectively ignoring Itachi's wish for his beloved younger brother to stay safe is pretty selfish.

    Sasuke could have waited to attack Danzo when he caught him alone. Breaking into a summit with powerful Kage is incredibly stupid. That doesn't make him selfless, it makes him out as someone stupid and too impatient to wait for a good moment. He could have formulated a better plan in which he didn't risk getting killed by various Kage and instead just threw himself into danger without any regard for his own life. He was lucky that Obito was there to save him or his path of revenge would have ended right there.

    He would have been selfless, if he had gone back to the village after Itachi died, or at least after he got to hear the truth and then demanded that the ones responsible for the massacre would be put on trial. That would have been selfless.
    Going after powerful enemies without thinking of the consequences and throwing away the very life his brother fought to protect is not selfless, it's stupid and selfish.

    Does he need to give up the thought of revenge? No, he doesn't. In his place I wouldn't give up either. But there are better ways to go about it.
    Itachi did everything out of love for his brother. Sasuke is doing the same.
     
         

  13. #88
    Senior Member REX Lex's Avatar
    Status
    REX Lex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Itachi did everything out of love for his brother. Sasuke is doing the same.
    yeah Itachi must be so proud of him
     
         

  14. #89
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by shanay View Post
    Sigh. I never even used the word saint so I'm not making him out to be one. Itachi did what was best for the village, not for himself or for his clan. How is that not selfless? And everything he did to Sasuke was done for a reason. Itachi always had a bigger plan in mind
    you don't have to use the word saint, but it's very clear that everyone one the base is so far on itachi's d##k that they can't see how selfish he was to torment sasuke for 10 years, [ give or take some years] . Do you know what 10 years of torment could do to anybody but no that makes itachi selfless right or the fact he wiped out his whole clan when in fact there were innocent men, women and children who didn't know anything of the coup still got slaughtered but when sasuke wants to do the same back to kohona he is selfish? SMDH, Every character in naruto is selfish in there own way, even itachi.
     
         

  15. #90
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by REX Lex View Post
    yeah Itachi must be so proud of him
    Itachi did say he would love him no matter what sasuke did, so that is a yes.
     
         

  16. #91
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sataniclion View Post
    When Sauske saved Naruto from Haku was one of the most selfless acts hes ever done based on the reason that he was willing to give up his SELFISH thoughts of revenge to protect his friend. Revenge is for ones own satisfaction not the person whom you are avenging.
    well you also have to remember Sasuke was growning fond of Team 7 but then orochimaru came into the picture, because sasuke was going to give up on revenge til orochimaru gave him that damn curse mark.
     
         

  17. #92
    Senior Member REX Lex's Avatar
    Status
    REX Lex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Itachi did say he would love him no matter what sasuke did, so that is a yes.
    just cos he said that doesn't mean he approves of destroying Konoha
     
         

  18. #93
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by REX Lex View Post
    just cos he said that doesn't mean he approves of destroying Konoha
    Did Itachi ask for Sasuke's approval before he destroyed his family? No. Itachi wishes he had though.
     
         

  19. #94
    Senior Member REX Lex's Avatar
    Status
    REX Lex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Did Itachi ask for Sasuke's approval before he destroyed his family? No. Itachi wishes he had though.
    well I'm sure Itachi wouldn't have done it if he didn't have to he did it to prevent the forth ninja war most Uchiha would have died anyway including Sasuke so I guess you can say ge saved his life This way which is ironic but true and he saved the lifes of others
     
         

  20. #95
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Those are some strong allegations based off of YOUR OWN PERCEPTION! You know what I perceive about you?

    You're a nobody who stalks people on the Internet, who have made your own opinions seem insignificant at some point, and bashes them on every thread they make. Does my opinion really affect you that much? lol get a life
    I understand your opinion, but i respectfully disagree!

    However, I think sasuke is selfish in a lot of ways, particularly how he refuses to let Naruto help him, or except that Itachi died to protect Konoha and Sasuke. So Sasuke decides to take his revenge. However, i do like how sasuke is finally trying to get his own opinion by talking to the one that knows everything.

    I can't wait to see what he decides.
     
         

  21. #96
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by REX Lex View Post
    well I'm sure Itachi wouldn't have done it if he didn't have to he did it to prevent the forth ninja war most Uchiha would have died anyway including Sasuke so I guess you can say ge saved his life This way which is ironic but true and he saved the lifes of others
    In retribution, Sasuke needs no approval.
     
         

  22. #97
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by REX Lex View Post
    just cos he said that doesn't mean he approves of destroying Konoha
    True, I still think it's selfish of itachi to put the burden of Sasuke on to Naruto when he is the one who helped make sasuke they way he is along with orochimaru and obito.
     
         

  23. #98
    Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Shadowhunter Princess~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    eating ice-cream with Kakashi
    Posts
    7,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    you don't have to use the word saint, but it's very clear that everyone one the base is so far on itachi's d##k that they can't see how selfish he was to torment sasuke for 10 years, [ give or take some years] . Do you know what 10 years of torment could do to anybody but no that makes itachi selfless right or the fact he wiped out his whole clan when in fact there were innocent men, women and children who didn't know anything of the coup still got slaughtered but when sasuke wants to do the same back to kohona he is selfish? SMDH, Every character in naruto is selfish in there own way, even itachi.
    Shame. What a fanboy
    I'm not even an Itachi fan but his reasons for what he did are more noble than Sasuke's quest for revenge. The lives of one clan are nothing compared to the lives of an entire village.
    And there's no need for you be so vulgar. I assume we're both old enough to share our opinions without resorting that.
     
         

  24. #99
    Senior Member REX Lex's Avatar
    Status
    REX Lex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    In retribution, Sasuke needs no approval.
    hah he knows he wil kill innocent people if he does that and the fact that they didn't know what really happened to the Uchiha does make them innocent. Revenge doesn't help anybody feel better nor does it help him to restore his clann
     
         

  25. #100
    Member brownbear's Avatar
    Status
    brownbear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    801
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOLO is how ignorant people
    say carpe diem
     

    Re: Sasuke is one of the most selfless people.

    The fact that he wants to do it and has continued on his path even though itachi was like "its all good bro" makes it selfish. Id see were you were coming from if he was reluctant about being a murderer like before. That being said I do hope he turns over a new leaf hahah see what I did there??....made a leaf joke
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •