Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Review of Naruto Chapter 616 - Ino Reaper of Souls Returns

My Review of the new Chapter:

In Case that doesn't work here's a link to my channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TurrinB?feature=mhee

Were you excited to see Sasuke again? What does Sasuke traveling to Konoha mean for them? Does Naruto's new found support capabilities render Sakura even more pointless?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.

Re: Review of Naruto Chapter 616 - Ino Reaper of Souls Returns

11 Minutes to break down a pretty up front chapter...Interesting.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

yay.....I think

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    11 Minutes to break down a pretty up front chapter...Interesting.
    I'm very detailed lol.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I liked this chapter for the most part. The thing i like the most is Naruto's evaluation and growth. The part were he was able to pass on the 1 tails form and power to other ninja was great. It foreshadows naruto's ability as a true prospect for Kage in the future (maybe he will have a way to give his captains this ability for extreme situations, its a perfect way for him to protect your friends without having to do all the work himself for example it would help people like kakashi overcome his limits). I really like Shikamaru's development because lets face it naruto will need him more as he develops because of his intelligence and i thought Kishimoto said Shikamaru and Naruto would become very close. I also was disappointed in Hinata's development but i do like the confidence she gains from Naruto to come closer to reaching her full potential but i can agree it could have been better (but i don't think her time has come yet). I would also like to see a little more of Sasuke and Orochimaru (but i can understand why naruto is getting most of the attention, just from the beginning i have noticed that Sasuke's development is more internal, he knows that he has this potential to become what he is and what he's becoming but Naruto seems more forced to become what he is). But seeing Sasuke is always important and cool (to me its because Sasuke has the attitude that so many of us want Naruto to have at times). One thing that i did not hear you mention was the facial expressions of Madara, it seems he is developing so much respect for Naruto its funny. Its also seems that Obito is more dedicated to the plan than Madara. I don't think that Kishimoto is done with Sakura yet because her abilities and knowledge will help Naruto in the future, plus she has always in a way been Naruto's moral compass. In terms of Kurama i think he still has so much to teach Naruto because he was part of the 10 trails and being around the Sage all those years he had to pick up something. I am also tired of this part of the war because when you think about it the 10 tails still has more transformations we have to scene (but i think at some point Obito and Madara will lose control of the 10 tails because they have already been forced to use Hashirama's cells to stay in control). But all in all great review sometimes it hard to find logical people to analysis the manga with. reps

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

Thanks bro + rep

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    I liked this chapter for the most part. The thing i like the most is Naruto's evaluation and growth. The part were he was able to pass on the 1 tails form and power to other ninja was great. It foreshadows naruto's ability as a true prospect for Kage in the future (maybe he will have a way to give his captains this ability for extreme situations, its a perfect way for him to protect your friends without having to do all the work himself for example it would help people like kakashi overcome his limits). I really like Shikamaru's development because lets face it naruto will need him more as he develops because of his intelligence and i thought Kishimoto said Shikamaru and Naruto would become very close. I also was disappointed in Hinata's development but i do like the confidence she gains from Naruto to come closer to reaching her full potential but i can agree it could have been better (but i don't think her time has come yet). I would also like to see a little more of Sasuke and Orochimaru (but i can understand why naruto is getting most of the attention, just from the beginning i have noticed that Sasuke's development is more internal, he knows that he has this potential to become what he is and what he's becoming but Naruto seems more forced to become what he is). But seeing Sasuke is always important and cool (to me its because Sasuke has the attitude that so many of us want Naruto to have at times). One thing that i did not hear you mention was the facial expressions of Madara, it seems he is developing so much respect for Naruto its funny. Its also seems that Obito is more dedicated to the plan than Madara. I don't think that Kishimoto is done with Sakura yet because her abilities and knowledge will help Naruto in the future, plus she has always in a way been Naruto's moral compass. In terms of Kurama i think he still has so much to teach Naruto because he was part of the 10 trails and being around the Sage all those years he had to pick up something. I am also tired of this part of the war because when you think about it the 10 tails still has more transformations we have to scene (but i think at some point Obito and Madara will lose control of the 10 tails because they have already been forced to use Hashirama's cells to stay in control). But all in all great review sometimes it hard to find logical people to analysis the manga with. reps
    Awesome response, very detailed. Also glad you agree with a-lot of my points.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aze View Post
    Thanks bro + rep
    Thanks for the reps glad you enjoyed it.