Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

The One Who Knows Everything Elimination Thread

Since I was correct that they were going to Konoha, I think it's safe to say that we can eliminate these characters as the one who knows everything:

1 Konoha Elders: Sasuke and co. did not enter Konoha itself but rather its surrounding vicinity, but the two elders are always inside buildings or the Hokage quarters, and there would be no need to revive Oro if Sasuke just wanted to meet those two.

2 Uchiha Stone Tablet: Sasuke already knows where it is, why the need to revive Oro just to go there? Plus it was clearly mentioned that they were meeting someone, not something. The tablet is a thing.

3 Sasuke's parents/ Uchiha clan : I doubt their burial place was kept secret, since in the eyes of the villagers they weren't traitors for no one knew that they were planning a coup except for the third hokage, danzo and the two elders so they were most probably buried in the cemetery where all Konoha shinobi are interred like Asuma.

4. The Death Reaper/hokages: it is clearly shown that they were going to a specific place within the vicinity of Konoha, the reaper is not located in any specific place for it is summoned by using RDS and not by searching for it in a specified location.

5. Sons of the Sage: they existed before konoha was founded, why would they be located/ lived in a place founded centuries after they died? and also adding doubt that they were the ones they are seeking is the fact that since they were powerful individuals, why didn't Oro resurrect them long ago and used them to conquer the world?

My prime suspicion is that it is Shisui Uchiha's body that they are seeking and Oro will use the scroll to Edo Tensei him, since Shisui's body was missing, I suspect Danzo took his body for safe keeping or for experimentation purposes but did not want Oro to acquire it, Oro and Danzo were in connivance before so Oro probably knew where Shisui's body was but Danzo kept it safe guarded from him. Sasuke having acquired Itachi's memory of the events must have also been made aware of Shisui's corpse hidden by Danzo, Itachi probably knew or suspected Danzo's hand in the disappearance of Shisui's corpse but didn't try to recover it because of his secret pact with Konoha to kill his clan and work as an undercover spy within Akatsuki, for if he tried to steal the body he would have acted in betrayal against the leaf and Danzo who was a leader of it. That would've also jeopardized Sasuke's safety when he was still living in the village.

PS: I'm sorry If I accidentally double posted my thread, I'm using my Ipad so I clicked the wrong buttons, so sorry.

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 01-16-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    High School

Re: The One Who Knows Everything Elimination Thread

Knew you were going to post this, as your posted twice in the 616 & 617 thread =P Worthy post, I'm not sure who it is myself. Who knows, it might be someone new. But I personally hope not.
    Me = clueless

Status
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -

i also suspect shisui i think it is deffinetly safe to assume that it isnt any of the hokages or the elders like u said

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Jobrjo View Post
    Knew you were going to post this, as your posted twice in the 616 & 617 thread =P Worthy post, I'm not sure who it is myself. Who knows, it might be someone new. But I personally hope not.
    Me = clueless
    Yeah but i wanted to explain it further, hope you liked it

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

The Hokages or The Elders

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.

i still think it's Wikipedia

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First non spam thread

Godlike

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    High School

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Yeah but i wanted to explain it further, hope you liked it
    I do, good thread. My first inclination was Madara's bro, but who know, there's a couple possiblities. And Kishi loves to troll us and trash all predictions.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

plus reps u kinda made me a believer

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Seems acurate.

Status
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -

i personally would like to here from shisui and his point of view on konoha and the coup de etat

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    i personally would like to here from shisui and his point of view on konoha and the coup de etat
    Me as well

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

The scroll had the ability to change the tide of the entire war, I doubt it's a simple Edo summoning. That's child's play now.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol

I have may have to go with Shisui, Elders, or Dat Tablet on this one.

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

Shisui would be an interesting individual to hear from

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    The scroll had the ability to change the tide of the entire war, I doubt it's a simple Edo summoning. That's child's play now.
    What Suigetsu exactly said was: "With That, We Hawks Can Rule The Shinobi Worl-..." Suigetsu of course is not the smartest chip in the block, if the Scroll had such tremendous power then why didn't Oro and esp. Kabuto used it before? why keep it stashed in Oro's basement and not use its' power? knowing how power hungry both Oro and Kabuto are, it's out of character for them not to act upon the scroll's power immediately when they can. Suigetsu saw the Edo Tensei army and how powerful they were, in his childish mind he must've thought that with Taka's skills and the power of an edo army they can rule over the world aka it was merely his banal fantasies. And whatever the true nature of the scroll has, one thing is clear: the scroll has the power to facilitate to meet someone, so it's most probably Edo Tensei.

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 01-16-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whoever it is.....this is were it tells them how to find them.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    Whoever it is.....this is were it tells them how to find them.

I doubt that since Madara would've been more than capable of using that information if it did exist.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good thread...

My question is... if that is Konoha (def looks like it), and Oro said even the non sensor types can feel that chakra, it shouldn't be Shisui. I would imagine the people of Konoha are interested in finding Shisui's whereabouts and shouldn't be difficult being that this special chakra can be sensed by all.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Rchan81 View Post
    Good thread...

My question is... if that is Konoha (def looks like it), and Oro said even the non sensor types can feel that chakra, it shouldn't be Shisui. I would imagine the people of Konoha are interested in finding Shisui's whereabouts and shouldn't be difficult being that this special chakra can be sensed by all.
    I think the chakra they sensed wasn't from this person they are seeking but from Naruto's, you can see Oro was quite amused that it bothered/annoyed Sasuke and I doubt Sasuke would be annoyed in sensing the chakra of the very person he is seeking.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think he's going to read the tablet still and find out info from the people he wants to meet
    Considering oro said lets go somewhere you know quite well

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

What Suigetsu exactly said was: "With That, We Hawks Can Rule The Shinobi Worl-..." Suigetsu of course is not the smartest chip in the block, if the Scroll had such tremendous power then why didn't Oro and esp. Kabuto used it before? why keep it stashed in Oro's basement and not use its' power? knowing how power hungry both Oro and Kabuto are, it's out of character for them not to act upon the scroll's power immediately when they can. Suigetsu saw the Edo Tensei army and how powerful they were, in his childish mind he must've thought that with Taka's skills and the power of an edo army they can rule over the world aka it was merely his banal fantasies. And whatever the true nature of the scroll has, one thing is clear: the scroll has the power to facilitate to meet someone, so it's most probably Edo Tensei.
    1) Orochimaru hasn't been able to use any ninjutsu since his encounter with the 3rd Hokage. The scroll could have been saved for other reasons
    2) it was in a hidden room, in a hideout. This very well could have been hidden from Kabuto himself.
    3) After reading the scroll, Sasuke himself stated how this was something only Orochimaru can do. Knowing Others have performed Edo already
    4)Suigetsu was surprised that Orochimaru would even consider such a task. This man knows Orochimaru very well, hence advised Sasuke not to revive Orochimaru feeling as Sasuke me be underestimating HIM. Edo wouldn't receive such a reaction from Suigetsu

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the chakra they sensed wasn't from this person they are seeking but from Naruto's, you can see Oro was quite amused that it bothered/annoyed Sasuke and I doubt Sasuke would be annoyed in sensing the chakra of the very person he is seeking.
    Yea.. I read it both ways, but I'm leaning towards the chakra being related to where they are/going as opposed to Naruto. I say this because that flows better with the scenes. Of course, like I mentioned it could be Naruto's chakra they are reacting too also.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who ever it is they need orochimaru to guide them there so that being said, it's a hidden place within Konoha that no one knows about except that person and orochimaru

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    1) Orochimaru hasn't been able to use any ninjutsu since his encounter with the 3rd Hokage. The scroll could have been saved for other reasons
    2) it was in a hidden room, in a hideout. This very well could have been hidden from Kabuto himself.
    3) After reading the scroll, Sasuke himself stated how this was something only Orochimaru can do. Knowing Others have performed Edo already
    4)Suigetsu was surprised that Orochimaru would even consider such a task. This man knows Orochimaru very well, hence advised Sasuke not to revive Orochimaru feeling as Sasuke me be underestimating HIM. Edo wouldn't receive such a reaction from Suigetsu
    1. Suigetsu already pointed out Oro's arms were sealed, but Sasuke insisted in reviving Oro, possibly to teach him how to do the prepatations and hand signs needed to perform Edo Tensei himself.

2. And yet Suigetsu was able to find it whereas Kabuto couldn't, that's implausible

3. Naturally it was Oro who is the only one capable of using/knowing anything about the scroll since only he and Kabuto can perform Edo Tensei and the latter is currently incapacitated.

4. Suigetsu was merely expressing his reservations in the revival of Oro, knowing Orochimaru's duplicitous and insidious personality that he might try to take power again, and if you remember when Suigetsu said that he said afterwards that "if you just take time you can learn to use it all by yourself" meaning that the scroll has a power that can be learned in due time but Sasuke wanted answers immediately, hence the need to facilitate Oro's revival as an instructor of performing Edo Tensei.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»