Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    bite upon the silver chain khimra's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Shisui Uchiha: Full Summary Of The Theory Of Why He's "The One Who Knows Everythi

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    As for Kabuto not knowing, it's possible Orochimaru deemed the information too dangerous to share even with Kabuto, for in the event that Shisui is Edo Tensei'd Kabuto could use Shisui's KA to completely control him, a teacher does not truly share everything with his student, it's a form of insurance esp. with villain senseis.
    True, good point.

Status
    Mudbutt

Re: Shisui Uchiha: Full Summary Of The Theory Of Why He's "The One Who Knows Everythi

Where do I start reading O_o

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    Where do I start reading O_o
    Love your sig, it's like eating shrooms

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

What? No. He just is not. Shisui does NOT know evrerything. He was a powerful genjutsu user, sure, but he didn't know everything.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

As good of a theory this is, I still have my doubts. I don't think kishi would just have the man who knows everything be Shishui....it just doesn't seem epic enough.

Itachi and Shishui were both comrades, and much of what shishui knew, Itachi knew as well....so it just seems a little too much effort for something Itachi could have conveyed just as easily to Sasuke.

It just doesn't seem like a big enough character to have Orochimaru resurrected for.

Status
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!

It's still the elder uzumaki's

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    It's still the elder uzumaki's
    Who exactly are they? Mito?

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Why wud it be shiusi? What could he possibly inform sasuke about? Not to mention orochimaru saids them.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    Why wud it be shiusi? What could he possibly inform sasuke about? Not to mention orochimaru saids them.
    Like I said in my OP, it could be a mistranslation because Sasuke and Suigetsu specifically referred to "The One Who Knows Everything" in the singular form, "him" "who is this human who knows everything" "i'm going to mee the one who knows everything" etc. and it could also be possible that Shisui and some other people are going to meet Sasuke like Fugake, his mom, etc.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    I think he means this guy.

You know, the Uzumaki Clan Leader who got mentioned in one panel in the entire manga... never to be seen again?
    Oh yeah that guy, but he's a non-Uchiha, wouldn't it be more likely that Sasuke would listen to a fellow- Uchiha before anyone elses. And nothing much is known about that Uzumaki clan leader.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Peaches

Reason as much as you like, still believe it's sasuke's parents!

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Derp you have made a few of these now and I repped for them so much that it told me to rep other people first, I am still unsure who it is like everyone but you have made it so if it is shisui I wont be surprised...This one is much more detailed than the other Im wondering if you will have anything left to say after all this..lol good job again though

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSi View Post
    Derp you have made a few of these now and I repped for them so much that it told me to rep other people first, I am still unsure who it is like everyone but you have made it so if it is shisui I wont be surprised...This one is much more detailed than the other Im wondering if you will have anything left to say after all this..lol good job again though
    Thanks, this is actually a full, detailed and revised compilation of my arguments for Shisui being "The One Who Knows Everything" but in truth I could be mistaken, only Kishi truly knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Misana View Post
    Reason as much as you like, still believe it's sasuke's parents!
    That is also a good possibility, like I've stated I'm open to the possibility that Shisui and other people are whom Sasuke seeks, so why not his parents too

Status
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

Bro this is a really good theory. Not lying.
    My prime suspicion is that it is Shisui Uchiha's body that they are seeking and Oro will use the scroll to Edo Tensei him, since Shisui's body was missing, I suspect Danzo took his body for safe keeping or for experimentation purposes but did not want Oro to acquire it, Oro and Danzo were in connivance before so Oro probably knew where Shisui's body was but Danzo kept it safe guarded from him. Sasuke having acquired Itachi's memory of the events must have also been made aware of Shisui's corpse hidden by Danzo, Itachi probably knew or suspected Danzo's hand in the disappearance of Shisui's corpse but didn't try to recover it because of his secret pact with Konoha to kill his clan and work as an undercover spy within Akatsuki, for if he tried to steal the body he would have acted in betrayal against the leaf and Danzo who was a leader of it. That would've also jeopardized Sasuke's safety when he was still living in the village.
    ^ I really like your reasoning for this part especially :y

I also like your reply to Objection 11 as even I suspected the Hokages.

There are so many great points. Nice analysis ^_^

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    Bro this is a really good theory. Not lying.

^ I really like your reasoning for this part especially :y

I also like your reply to Objection 11 as even I suspected the Hokages.

There are so many great points. Nice analysis ^_^
    Thank you, now the Hokages Theory is moot.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12