Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru

Quick question. The last time Orochimaru had serious plot time he was sick and bedridden in need of a new body. So why is it that right now he seems to be in perfect health?

I don't recall him getting a new body. Is it possible that by hiding out in Sasuke and Anko's bodies he was somehow able to regenerate his health? I mean if that's all he has to do then what's the point of finding a new body?

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Orochimaru

Yeah, I'm sure. He's had a lot of time to heal.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Good point i never really thought about it. I dont think its the same body that he had when he died considering he basically sprouted from Anko's neck but im not sure to be honest.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    Quick question. The last time Orochimaru had serious plot time he was sick and bedridden in need of a new body. So why is it that right now he seems to be in perfect health?

I don't recall him getting a new body. Is it possible that by hiding out in Sasuke and Anko's bodies he was somehow able to regenerate his health? I mean if that's all he has to do then what's the point of finding a new body?
    He's been reborn so I belive his body is normal on how it was before all the changes
    Thts prob why he said he can't steal sasuke body yet (tho he said tht right before he absorb the chakra from kabuto so idk how strong oro is at the moment ) who knows he might have gotten his arms back

But u have to remember because orochimaru gets the powers if pool he takes on as hosts his body is reborn there most likely he would have to start over on the plus side to this he still has his knowledge of jutsu 10 times amount of kakashi (10,000) and his arms might be healed...

Status
    Caucasian Kunt

Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    He's been reborn so I belive his body is normal on how it was before all the changes
    Thts prob why he said he can't steal sasuke body yet (tho he said tht right before he absorb the chakra from kabuto so idk how strong oro is at the moment ) who knows he might have gotten his arms back

But u have to remember because orochimaru gets the powers if pool he takes on as hosts his body is reborn there most likely he would have to start over on the plus side to this he still has his knowledge of jutsu 10 times amount of kakashi (10,000) and his arms might be healed...
    This

Status
    Goodbye yellow brick road

As of now, he is healthy.