For all of you on NB who like college football, I have a story for you. So defensive player for Notre Dame, Manti Te'o, was a candidate for this seasons Heisman Trophy. He is a decent player, but his story was one that caught a lot of media attention. Supposedly, his grandmother was battling cancer and one the same day she passed, his girlfriend passed as well. Now, TMZ is reporting that this supposed 'girlfriend' of his never existed. That's right. Te'o claims that he was a victim of a cruel hoax. He said he dealt with depression for a long time from two great loses in his life. Now that he has 'learned' he's a victim of this hoax, he plans to hold a press conference to discuss the event.

I think that he is full of crap and fabricated this story to increase his chances of winning the Heisman. There's no way a football star like him would have an online girlfriend. Luckily, Texas A&M beat Alabama this season so it sealed the deal for Manziel's Heisman win. I hope the NCAA investigates Notre Dame since it probably the school's plan to fabricate this sympathy story.

Heres the link for the full story on TMZ: