Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member PAIN86's Avatar
    Status
    PAIN86 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    923
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke in Konoha

    when Sasuke is detected in the village. i think we will see him take on the Anbu and possibly the elders if they still know how to tango. hopefully we will see if his EMS has any unique and special abilities. kishi will probably use this to build up more anticipation for that moment where he will talk with the one or persons who know everything
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke in Konoha

    Anbu sucks, every time there is a major disaster they get fodderized like nothing. Orochimaru already pretty much solo'd Konoha once before until he got RDS'd. Now there is Sasuke, Jugo, and Suigetsu with him. If those guys are there to fight, Konoha is screwed.
     
         

  3. #3
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Sasuke in Konoha

    I dnt think he's in Konoha I could've sworn I seen a samurai there r no samurai in lead village and besides why would there be anybody besides civilians in leaf village the 5 ninja villages put all thier men in the war I thought
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke in Konoha

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    I dnt think he's in Konoha I could've sworn I seen a samurai there r no samurai in lead village and besides why would there be anybody besides civilians in leaf village the 5 ninja villages put all thier men in the war I thought
    He's there to collect information most likely. My assumption is that it is Konoha because we see the water tower next to which Naruto and Sasuke fought and it appeared that Sasuke was looking at it. Plus I think the one who knows everything is in Konoha, either alive or dead(in which case Oro will Edo Tensei them)
     
         

  5. #5
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Sasuke in Konoha

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    He's there to collect information most likely. My assumption is that it is Konoha because we see the water tower next to which Naruto and Sasuke fought and it appeared that Sasuke was looking at it. Plus I think the one who knows everything is in Konoha, either alive or dead(in which case Oro will Edo Tensei them)
    I c ur point watch it be izuna uchia or tht random uchia tht started with a k.... There was no reason to have him in the story yet they did...
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke in Konoha

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    I c ur point watch it be izuna uchia or tht random uchia tht started with a k.... There was no reason to have him in the story yet they did...
    You could be right too and it could be another village. That's just the impression that I got due to the water tower having its own panel and with Kishi pointing out that Sasuke was looking at something.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •