Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.

my review on chapter 620

Well i feel like the chapter was very cool in a way but didn't meet to my expectations.
    What i liked was three main things ...
    1st- Tobirama's true power is outstanding and is shinobi who really loves his village. He just simply rose chakra and every body went into total shock even orochimaru who never seems to get scared was at the moment very frightened.
    Sasuke as well who seems to fear know one was scared as well not mention suigetsu who was melting.
    But you have to admire the fact that immidiatly hearing that sasuke was gonna do something to do the village he got mad it shows he puts his village ahead of everything.
    2nd- Hashirama deserves the name "god of shinobi" He broke through edo with ease even tobirama couldnt do that. He also has a heart and showed amazing respect for itachi not even knowing him saying he was a better shinobi then him (even though he was just comforting sasuke). He really wants to help sasuke and his problems.
    3rd- The reaction of the Hokages knowing what is going on and thats there is a war.I personally liked seeing tobirama wanting to go and also hiruzen.I enjoyed seeing Minato's face after figuring out naruto controled the kyuubi.

Now the bad part and its only 1 thing...
    1-We have learned nothing new and sasuke's question wasnt even answered in this chapter.They just mentioned things we already knew about and i just hate something like that happens i just hope next week they give us a answer.

Thats my review so i give this thread a 3.5/5.
    Hoped you enjoyed :D

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream On! ❀

Re: my review on chapter 620

Rating 4/5
    Nice review ;D

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"

I was a lil disappointed that the story didn't progress much but with what they showed made up for it to me. We never got to see any og them at there full power and now we can start to fathom their greatness like hashi and tobi

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

I think it was a 4/5 because of the incredible strength shown by Hashirama and Tobirama. I mean, it was astonishing really. I never would have thought. Also Hashi pretty much shutting up his brother with his chakra and Suigestsu melting. I do agree though. No questions were answered.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashirama truly is god like!

he won a fight against Madara who had the 9tails and perfect susanoo!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this proves that hashi is the strongest because he broke edo without moving a finger and while he was still bind something madara couldn't do.