Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,412
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Mysterious guy at the end

    I say it's Mihawk and the reason he's coming is because Oda has finally decided to show us who is the strongest Warlord
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Captain Kidd's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Kidd is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mysterious guy at the end

    If you zoom in on the picture you can see a guy that resembles ao kiji.
     
         

  3. #3
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,412
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Mysterious guy at the end

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kidd View Post
    If you zoom in on the picture you can see a guy that resembles ao kiji.
    But that doesn't explain the thing at the back (crucifix like thing).
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Orochimaru9's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Some where.
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mysterious guy at the end

    http://i.imgur.com/3RacZ.jpg

    If you look at the very top, it looks like it could be aokiji, or someone, riding on a seagull like boat lol. Idk though for sure.
     
         

  5. #5
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ Inside Erza ♡
    Posts
    4,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mysterious guy at the end

    Like i said in the other thread..It can't be aokiji because he rides a bike and he wouldn't need a boat he would just make a path with his ice like it has been done before..And it can't be mihawk because that's not his sword...the ends are different.
     
         

  6. #6
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Mysterious guy at the end

    Aokoji always falls asleep. i think its him more than anyone else.
     
         

  7. #7
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,412
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Mysterious guy at the end

    Or does anyone think it's a new character. Because when Vergo was yet to be introduced, we only saw his sillouete.
     
         

  8. #8
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ Inside Erza ♡
    Posts
    4,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mysterious guy at the end

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Or does anyone think it's a new character. Because when Vergo was yet to be introduced, we only saw his sillouete.
    I was going with Kaido but it doesn't seem probable because a yonko wouldn't be by himself in an ocean...I will go with a new person or one of the people that viewed what has been happening in punk hazard through the Video snails.
     
         

  9. #9
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,415
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: Mysterious guy at the end

     
         

  10. #10
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Mysterious guy at the end

    The person had a bigger build than Mihawk. Also, Mihawk wouldn't seem like one to just fall asleep.

    I personally bet it is Aokiji...he is notorious for falling asleep. Also he uses that ahhh line when he realizes he was sleeping. Assuming of course it is a character we know
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Rikerslade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    Self-improvement is
    masturbation.
     

    Re: Mysterious guy at the end

    Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    Like i said in the other thread..It can't be aokiji because he rides a bike and he wouldn't need a boat he would just make a path with his ice like it has been done before..And it can't be mihawk because that's not his sword...the ends are different.
    It's possible he changed the ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    The person had a bigger build than Mihawk. Also, Mihawk wouldn't seem like one to just fall asleep.

    I personally bet it is Aokiji...he is notorious for falling asleep. Also he uses that ahhh line when he realizes he was sleeping. Assuming of course it is a character we know
    Well, he attacked Don Krieg because his nap was disturbed, at least according to Zeff.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •