Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Taking a dip with oasis sempai

* I sit on a rock next to a lake taking a drink from my water bottle while waiting for oasis sempai*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Re: Taking a dip with oasis sempai

-Suddenly appear in front of you with leaves all over my body wearing my Nara robe-

Hello young shinobi, how are you ?
    Tell me what should I call you and what can I do for you ?

-Giving a big smile with my arm both on my waist-

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*being the silent assassin type i merely glance up and look at you as if you have the plague*
    Talon: im talon..thats all you may call me,and i was told you can teahc me the waters of water ninjutsu?
    *i replace my mask hiding my lower half of my face(like kakashi does when he has his sharingan uncovered)and leap of the rock with ym dagger cape swaying as i hit the ground
    Talon: so can you or am i wasting my time here
    *while speaking i done my dragonblade and await you responce*
    (im not being rude honestly its just the role talon plays assassiny type so cold direct and to the point haha)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Hahaha...

-Oasis lol till his white teeth dazzled, he kind a impress that this young one shows his word with no fear upon him and with unique behavior-

Kids this day, Talon... a weird name, but I like your passion with that cold look. Water no ?
    Good choice, this is my favorite element after earth and I'm sure we will have fun along the way, but first thing first, there are several condition you must obey or I'll whack your feet with this stick.

-Oasis pull out a little wooden stick from back of his robe which he always carry on every training session-

This Stick would help you to enhanced your knowledge and skill, if you know what I mean
    Oh yeah, I want you to be descriptive, details... I want you to explain how you do the instruction which I gave you with details.
    You won't get a jutsu with less description and only with just one post, so Details... remember Details...!
    Conduct all of my instruction with no excuse, I don't take complaining and whining about how long will you do on every jutsu or I will whack your feet and dispel you

Do you understand Talon ?
    and are you ready
    ?

-Oasis yelled at his students to raise his spirit-

Note : You may play Talon's character in Rp wise, but still keep the boundaries

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*as my sempai starts raving on i start to think to myself*
    Talon: maybe i should just kill him...i think he may have lost his mind, weird fellow
    *after thinking i realise you commented on my name*
    Talon: its not my name, my name is not of your importance its merely the status of which bounties have portayed me so i stuck with it
    *as you draw your weird stick a confused look crosses my face*
    Talon: you hit me with that thing im going to stab you with this thing
    *i flash my dragonblade now attached to my right arm and securely in place, as i show you it feels as if the red crimson eye stares straight into your soul*
    Talon: altho dont perseive me as rude, id truely like to learn the ways of water, its just i dont trust people, and considering your bounty i dont have alot of merit in trusting you, but ill listen,and yes im ready no need to yell and scream like a maniac, my brother hidan is just like you mental as anything
    (quoting my other bio )
    * i stand ther awaiting your command watching that damn stick not wanting to take a hit from it*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Hahaha, you keep me laughing, no need to become so serious like that but I like it, keep this up and we will be fine.

As the wind breeze, Oasis inhaling and exhaling a deep breath, he is enjoying on every training session, he loves to train people and he see's a potential within this young shinobi and he assure that to become reality.

Alright then, so it seems I'll be introducing you to Suiton (Water) first...

Follow me.

We begin walking, as we head towards a large river. On the way there, Oasis once in a while glance on his students, he ask something to his student with a medium tone, hoping his student will understand on every question which he ask.

Before we begin, I want you to answer a few things: What do you think of Water? What is Water to you? Where does Water stand in the Elemental Circle, and what is Water in relation to our chakra.

Just answer what you can. Your own knowledge and words.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*as i follow oasis he consistantly keeps glancing back at me as if he wants to ask me something but is unsure of my reaction*
    would you just spit it out... your making this a very uneasy situation with you silence and glacing
    *when you ask me the question a few logical answers come to mind but before i can process them my mouth works faster then my brain*
    i think water is great for washing myself, water to me is wet and horrible when its cold, it stands above fire and below lightening, in relation to chakra well i wouldnt know considering i have no idea what your talking about
    *i stop frozen realising what i just said too late*
    i-i didnt mean it like...well what it really is well..umm
    *i start to become tounge tied and confused after answering so such a basic question with silliness something i though id gotten rid of long ago*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Oasis suddenly stopped his steps and turn back against his student with fears look due to unsatisfied with his student's answer.

I told you to obey all of my instruction, think first before you answer, I consider this as your first and last mistake and I spare you this time, but if you done it again then this stick will landed on your but

Oasis showing his stick with his right hand a little shacky due to piss off with his student behavior.

Now I ask you one more time and adding a new one, we will repeat this until I got it satisfied

What do you think of Water? What is Water to you? Where does Water stand in the Elemental Circle, and what is Water in relation to our chakra (Basic human life) and what are Water's strengths and weaknesses ?

Turn back again and continue to walk toward the river while keep his ear open to listen on his student's answer.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*without following i glare down at oasis*

i told you if you hit me with that damned stick im going to break it, and fine i was merely lost in tranlation,
    i think water is truely the one thing that keeps everything in balance life and death are mere childs play when it comes to the true force of water
    water to me is eteneral sustinance its is the one thing we need to survive yet it can just as easily kill us when used incorrectly, like a double edged blade comes with pro's and cons
    Water is effective against Fire techniques extinguishing them in mere seconds making them usless, water works very well with earth creating mud which can be moulded to form greater earthern abilites, waters down fall is lightening, it turns water to molecules and rips it from this earth leaving it nothing more then a memory,
    are yoyu satified

*with my words my eyes became colder as if was talking in third person about previous happenings and substituing water for the truth*

(going to sleep bro gotta be awake at 430)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    *without following i glare down at oasis*

i told you if you hit me with that damned stick im going to break it, and fine i was merely lost in tranlation,
    i think water is truely the one thing that keeps everything in balance life and death are mere childs play when it comes to the true force of water
    water to me is eteneral sustinance its is the one thing we need to survive yet it can just as easily kill us when used incorrectly, like a double edged blade comes with pro's and cons
    Water is effective against Fire techniques extinguishing them in mere seconds making them usless, water works very well with earth creating mud which can be moulded to form greater earthern abilites, waters down fall is lightening, it turns water to molecules and rips it from this earth leaving it nothing more then a memory,
    are yoyu satified

*with my words my eyes became colder as if was talking in third person about previous happenings and substituing water for the truth*

(going to sleep bro gotta be awake at 430)
    You don't required this sword in our training session
    -Taking your sword by force and keep that in my back-

What's this ? "waters down fall is lightening" this is wrong, think again, what water weakness to ?
    -hit your butt with my stick-

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*as you hit my rear i for you an ice cold soul shattering glare, you think the air temperature accually dropped*

Talon: that blade is cursed if you don't drop it soon you'll

*as I speak an electrical charge rushes up your arm causing you to drop y dragon blade *
    Talon: get electrocuted....

Talon:Water loses to earth mainly because earth absorbs water

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

What's with your look ?
    I already fuse my hand with Fuuton chakra so your sword effect would never harm me.

-Stab the sword into the ground in my right side.-

Good answer, so Water is weak to earth, listen this up.

A-rank Water vs A-rank Fire: Water extinguished Fire and continues on the weaker state. [C-Rank]
    S-rank Water vs A-rank Fire: The same as above. [B-Rank]
    A-rank Water vs S rank Fire: Both negate each other.

Do you understand young Shinobi ?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*looking at my blade i give you another cold stare*

Talon: thanks for stating the blantently obvious...can i have my blade back i feel naked without it..yes i understand dont tell me your about to start shooting me with fire technique?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

The blade stay here until we finish our training, so don't whining again about your sword, and stop that kind of attitude.

Another information about water. Oddly, Water is a Yin chakra - Yin is mostly associated with Darkness and to some extent, Death. Water is the life giving element, in my opinion. Nothing can live without water.

Water, in my opinion, is one of the most powerful elements. No matter how sharp the sword, water's surface can never be scarred. And few things can stand up to the power of the Ocean.

-While continue walking toward the river, as we reach the river, I jump into the river-

Come on in... just simply focus you chakra into your feet.

I want you to sit and meditate in the river with me - I want you to get a feel for the water, if you will.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

still not happy about my blade i follow and sit down

talon: it feels...safe as if anything thast comes my way will be stopped without a problem,i can feel it as if its water flowing through my veins and not blood,its a cold sensation but..its warm at the same time...thats the best way i can explain how this feels

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

As you jumps then you are plunged, drown into the water.
    I grab your arms and draw you out of the water and throw you into the ground.

Like I said before, Focus your chakra into your feet then jumps in.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

(woops misread i though we where mediatating on dry land)

as i slip into the water i get grabbed back i focus my chakra into my feet and climb out

Talon: ph thanks....ill focus a bit more...

as i focus my chakra i sit onto the water and begin meditating feeling the water

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Read my instruction carefully next time Talon or you will end up death by attempting to use a jutsu.

This guy would bring a trouble someday if I don't redirect him into the right path, Oasis think on himself.

Okay let us start meditating, closed your eyes, free your mind. Feel the environment surround you, what do you feel upon the water. It's smell, it's shape, it's taste. Tell me everything you feel upon them.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*as i sit on the water i being to allow it to flow beneath me as i feel its shape and structure beneath me,*

Talon:upon the water i feel ripples,as if it has been disturbed by a small animal,perhaps a school of fish.....it doesnt really have a smell,the enviroment and the tree's overpower it,but when i think of water i remeber the smell of rain,it always had such a unique smell to it back in sunagakure,because it never rained it was always amazing to see,water had no shape it moves with you and will become whatever you want it to be,thats the pwoer of water never taking one shape,taste...umm well...it taste like water?

*i feel kind of confused about that last question mainly because water has no taste its plain...but i try to answer anyway*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Feel it again... Water literally goes with the flow - rather than trying to go through obstacles, it tries to go around. But, that's not to say it can't. Imagine a dam bursting - anything in the flood's path will be wiped away.

Can you swim ? coz Now i want you to swim into the water.

Get a feel for what I just told you. This is best represented through the river's current.

Last edited by -Uzumaki Nagato-; 01-21-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*i remove my cape and blue body armour throwing it onto the shore*

Talon: fine*as i leap into the water i talk to you* the water it just there...its not doing anything,i can feel the current running beneath me but its not moving me forcefully its just sort of,giving me direction and allowing me to choose. But with this gentle nudging i feel like it could just as easiliy make me helpless and send me down river

*i climb back out of the water and sit ontop of it channeling my chakra so i dont fall in awaiting your reply*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Good. now, the process is to get your flow of chakra to where it is indistinguishable to the water around you.

To begin with, I want you to focus your chakra throughout your body, and then focus on how the water around you flows - I want you to make your chakra mimic that.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*sigh you not making this easy...*

*as i climb back into the water and start to flow my chakra throughout my body, as i get a feel for the water my chakra beings to mimic it,thus flowing with the water and becoming in sync.

Talon: is that what you wanted

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Okay good. Once your Chakra matches the flow of the water, you have to make your chakra mimic the feel of the water- the wetness, the coolness, the smoothness then Explain the transformation in your chakras.

Note : Yes. I won't make this easy, like I said Water is my favorite element.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

(i can see why you have a six month semester)

*as my chakra mimics the water it starts to slow down,slowing flowing not passing through my chakra network,the coarseness of my chakra begins to fade becoming smooth and gentle as it flows through,i also begint o feel a slight shiver from the coolness my chakra has adapted*

Talon:my chakra went from pushing its way through my network to gently flowing,it was rough and coarse and its now smooth,and im kinda cold

hows that

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»