Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 71

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ▓☆ Young Money'Gz Kush ★▓ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cooling With Dantee' Champ Shelke Solo Uchiha macho Under Sasuke's ps wings from Tsuki no mi
    Posts
    11,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel so empty when sasuke
    fans fail to relize that we
    owned them and they should
    respect us no only out of fear
    but also the fact they we are
    much older members and has
    much more experience then they
    do from 2011-2012 SMCDUS
     

    what 5 man team can defeat them

    edo madara
    obito
    nagato
    sasuke
    itachi

    what 5 man team can take them
     
         

  2. #2
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Kabuto would solo them with Edo Tensei.
    add 3 random Kages and Naruto on his side and it's a stomp.
     
         

  3. #3
    ▓☆ Young Money'Gz Kush ★▓ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cooling With Dantee' Champ Shelke Solo Uchiha macho Under Sasuke's ps wings from Tsuki no mi
    Posts
    11,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel so empty when sasuke
    fans fail to relize that we
    owned them and they should
    respect us no only out of fear
    but also the fact they we are
    much older members and has
    much more experience then they
    do from 2011-2012 SMCDUS
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Kabuto would solo them with Edo Tensei.
    add 4 random Kages on his side and it's a stomp.
    knew this was coming are you forgetting they have juubi at there disposol edo madara and obito are to skilled to be sealed by any of his edo aslo izanami rapes kabuto and nagato with humans paths pretty much rapes them to so nope his edo army isnt enough

    also these five people possibly have what it take to solo narutoverse especially since they have juubi
     
         

  4. #4
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    knew this was coming are you forgetting they have juubi at there disposol edo madara and obito are to skilled to be sealed by any of his edo aslo izanami rapes kabuto and nagato with humans paths pretty much rapes them to so nope his edo army isnt enough

    also these five people possibly have what it take to solo narutoverse especially since they have juubi
    Nagato is nothing without Edo Tensei, he cannot even move so he's useless here. Edo Nagato, though, which is on Kabuto's side is gonna rape them

    No one has the Juubi
     
         

  5. #5
    ▓☆ Young Money'Gz Kush ★▓ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cooling With Dantee' Champ Shelke Solo Uchiha macho Under Sasuke's ps wings from Tsuki no mi
    Posts
    11,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel so empty when sasuke
    fans fail to relize that we
    owned them and they should
    respect us no only out of fear
    but also the fact they we are
    much older members and has
    much more experience then they
    do from 2011-2012 SMCDUS
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Nagato is nothing without Edo Tensei, he cannot even move so he's useless here. Edo Nagato, though, which is on Kabuto's side is gonna rape them

    No one has the Juubi
    madara or obito has juubi nagato can easily summon his bird or chemleon bashin tenon and human destroys plus this you cant use edo of people that are alive

    kabuto wont get to use it anyways bashin tenon with totsuka or izanami or soul rip is a k.o who has no way of advoiding
     
         

  6. #6
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    madara or obito has juubi nagato can easily summon his bird or chemleon bashin tenon and human destroys plus this you cant use edo of people that are alive

    kabuto wont get to use it anyways bashin tenon with totsuka or izanami or soul rip is a k.o who has no way of advoiding
    Edo Nagato is stronger than Nagato himself so you got nothing here.

    Izanami needs the person to be at close range to be cast its useless. , everyone team 1 got the team 2 has it but in a stronger version. Kabuto has Edo Itachi, no one can defeat him. He will seal Madara and Obito with the totsuka sword
     
         

  7. #7
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    knew this was coming are you forgetting they have juubi at there disposol edo madara and obito are to skilled to be sealed by any of his edo aslo izanami rapes kabuto and nagato with humans paths pretty much rapes them to so nope his edo army isnt enough

    also these five people possibly have what it take to solo narutoverse especially since they have juubi
    Why would you even bother making this thread if they have the juubi, and all that fire power .. Idiot
     
         

  8. #8
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Kabuto would solo them with Edo Tensei.
    add 3 random Kages and Naruto on his side and it's a stomp.
    I have to agree with this post. ^

    As for me; I would say Hashirama, Naruto, Tobirama, Jiraiya, and Minato are Enought, if not an overkill.
     
         

  9. #9
    ▓☆ Young Money'Gz Kush ★▓ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cooling With Dantee' Champ Shelke Solo Uchiha macho Under Sasuke's ps wings from Tsuki no mi
    Posts
    11,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel so empty when sasuke
    fans fail to relize that we
    owned them and they should
    respect us no only out of fear
    but also the fact they we are
    much older members and has
    much more experience then they
    do from 2011-2012 SMCDUS
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    :drive:
    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    No Kabuto>Nagato stop kidding yourself

    edo Madara doesn't think so

    no unless he runs

    but you did not disagree my team would lose :D
    nagato wont give him a chance to use edos it not instant tell me how kabuto conters bashin tenon human path? please give me a link where hes says he inferior to hashirama also actions speak louder than words meteor kills hashirama obito running from kisame & gai lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo the bijuu solos kisame try to absorb there chakra shark skins turns on him for there chakra like with bee plus gai has no where near enough fire power to handle one bijuu let alone 6 they both lose low diff
    team dojutsu rapes them
    Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post
    I have to agree with this post. ^

    As for me; I would say Hashirama, Naruto, Tobirama, Jiraiya, and Minato are Enought, if not an overkill.
    kabuto wont get a chance to use edo and if he does they will use juubi

    edo madara>hashirama & tobirama

    obito nagato sasuke >naruto mianto & jman

    itachi chills :drive:
     
         

  10. #10
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post

    kabuto wont get a chance to use edo and if he does they will use juubi

    edo madara>hashirama & tobirama

    obito nagato sasuke >naruto mianto & jman

    itachi chills :drive:
    Kabuto ? I never called Kabuto's name in my post. You said what 5 man team would be able to take the ninjas on your list and I simply gave my answer, ignoring the fact they are deceased.
    ( You never mentioned dead shinobi can't be named to counter your list. )
     
         

  11. #11
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Sage of the Six Paths, the two sons, Hashirama, and Hiruzen.
     
         

  12. #12
    "Real Talk" Dubbuoo's Avatar
    Status
    Dubbuoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    Sage of the Six Paths, the two sons, Hashirama, and Hiruzen.
    Hiruzen is useless, he'll end up killing him self with RDS
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    Sage of the Six Paths, the two sons, Hashirama, and Hiruzen.
    This x10000
     
         

  14. #14
    ▓☆ Young Money'Gz Kush ★▓ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cooling With Dantee' Champ Shelke Solo Uchiha macho Under Sasuke's ps wings from Tsuki no mi
    Posts
    11,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel so empty when sasuke
    fans fail to relize that we
    owned them and they should
    respect us no only out of fear
    but also the fact they we are
    much older members and has
    much more experience then they
    do from 2011-2012 SMCDUS
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post
    Kabuto ? I never called Kabuto's name in my post. You said what 5 man team would be able to take the ninjas on your list and I simply gave my answer, ignoring the fact they are deceased.
    ( You never mentioned dead shinobi can't be named to counter your list. )
    i already explained why that team would get rapped by the rinne trio alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    This x10000
    that would be a stalemate because juubi would slow s06p down a little bit
     
         

  15. #15
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    i already explained why that team would get rapped by the rinne trio alone.
    :sy:

    Hard to argue with a fanboy. You've said everything that was need for me to comprehend you have no knowledge of characters abilities and weaknesses.
     
         

  16. #16
    S-Rank Sonnin Sage mode Tobi's Avatar
    Status
    Sage mode Tobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Outside of your window...
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ticked off!
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Don't worry, read my other post.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    -Blade- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Teno4Mizukage
     



    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Hashirama
    Minato
    Third Raikage
    A
    Onoki
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Hashirmara
    Minato
    Naruto
    Onoki
    Muu

    I believe that is a decent enough team to take them down....
     
         
    Last edited by YellowFlash1; 01-17-2013 at 05:52 AM.

  19. #19
    ▓☆ Young Money'Gz Kush ★▓ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cooling With Dantee' Champ Shelke Solo Uchiha macho Under Sasuke's ps wings from Tsuki no mi
    Posts
    11,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel so empty when sasuke
    fans fail to relize that we
    owned them and they should
    respect us no only out of fear
    but also the fact they we are
    much older members and has
    much more experience then they
    do from 2011-2012 SMCDUS
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Hashirmara
    Minato
    Naruto
    Onoki
    Muu

    I believe that is a decent enough team to take them down....
    edo madara > hashirama low-med diff

    obito>naruto high diff

    nagato > minato onoki and muu since there only chance of fighting him is with taijutsu and asura path stops all that with human & deva

    sasuke and itachi do a puzzle
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    edo madara > hashirama low-med diff

    obito>naruto high diff

    nagato > minato onoki and muu since there only chance of fighting him is with taijutsu and asura path stops all that with human & deva

    sasuke and itachi do a puzzle
    Hashirmara = Edo Since he's dead....

    Minato... still to this day would be able to take down obito, as he hasn't changed.

    Naruto = Sasuke & Itachi

    Muu & Onoki = Nagato
     
         

  21. #21
    ▓☆ Young Money'Gz Kush ★▓ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cooling With Dantee' Champ Shelke Solo Uchiha macho Under Sasuke's ps wings from Tsuki no mi
    Posts
    11,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel so empty when sasuke
    fans fail to relize that we
    owned them and they should
    respect us no only out of fear
    but also the fact they we are
    much older members and has
    much more experience then they
    do from 2011-2012 SMCDUS
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Hashirmara = Edo Since he's dead....

    Minato... still to this day would be able to take down obito, as he hasn't changed.

    Naruto = Sasuke & Itachi

    Muu & Onoki = Nagato
    1 even if hashirama was edo it woudnt change a thing madara has his hole move set down packed

    obito has got 5 bijuu gedo mazo & rinnegan minato is raped low diff he died stopin 1 bijuu vs obito with ms no gedo mazo

    2 i agree

    3 nagato rapes them there only tech than can defeat him is absorbed bashin tenon then shira tensei to crush there bones nagato wins this low diff
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    1 even if hashirama was edo it woudnt change a thing madara has his hole move set down packed

    obito has got 5 bijuu gedo mazo & rinnegan minato is raped low diff he died stopin 1 bijuu vs obito with ms no gedo mazo

    2 i agree

    3 nagato rapes them there only tech than can defeat him is absorbed bashin tenon then shira tensei to crush there bones nagato wins this low diff
    Hashirama would have the potential to beat him.. Even then minato would have the ability to seal him... Team work is a big part in this. Muu can't be sensed and dust release is enough to finish any of them .. Obito is the only one that could successfully dodge it due to Kamui.

    Naruto would still be alive and would have the ability to take them down and be alive... Not to mention he has the ability to give chakra to his team mates, which according to the current chapters also gives them more strength. He also has the potential to create incredibly strong clones that alone would cause massive problems for them..

    Onoki has the ability to fly meaning that he's practically out of reach for them all, not to mention he has incredible strength and can also use dust release which has the potential to break though their defenses... Maybe not "Perfect Susanoo" Although the rest of them....

    I can't continue to go on, because i have to go college.. :D Also Nagato is a crippled guy... And his paths wont last long, as individually their not that strong.
     
         

  23. #23
    "Real Talk" Dubbuoo's Avatar
    Status
    Dubbuoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    wow i can't think of any

    the unstoppable doujutsu team
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    antenna is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    801
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    prime hiruzen and his 4 clones
     
         

  25. #25
    dm1202's Avatar
    Status
    dm1202 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    san antonio, tx,usa
    Posts
    12,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!
     

    Re: what 5 man team can defeat them

    the power rangers.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •