Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

open spar.

Rei's R&R
    No stealing, killing allowed, but doesn't count.
    Terrain: open grass field, with a water source.
    Bio: ultimate being in sig.
    No custom element.
    All other customs allowed.
    Post your bio and we'll begin,

Pls vm me when you accept.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Re: open spar.

Okay, lemme go first, and by the way our range is mid-range.

*kefa walks on the grassy plain and see's his target, kefa thinks to himself of how difficult this is going to be, being sent on a mission to kill an immortal man the immortal man: hidan. kefa ponders on what to Do, to distract him, kefa pulls out a kunai knife and throws it aiming it at hidans stomach, kefa then builds up his chakra and release three small fire balls, which head towards hidan, kefa then immediately forms some hand seal and create a gust of wind, which he sends towards hidan, the Gust of wind mixes with the fire, turning the Wind tech into a fire tech similar to great fire BAll tech, kefa stands there as he watches his target being incinerated by the flames.

Kefa: ....is he dead?

( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Nooo, talking doesn't affect Time line....
    *kefa watches the kunai knife pierce hidan, but as he thought earlier, it will have no effect... But it was a distraction, the wind attack that kefa released deflected hidan's scythe, kefa watches on But as the steam clears up it becomes clear that hidan protected himself with an earth wall, kefa prepares to do a secondary attack, when all of a sudden the ground cracks and begins to shake, kefa realizes this and coats himself with lightning, making a lightning armour around himself. Therefore rendering the earth attack useless although kefa was left unbalanced, when the earth stops shaking, kefa takes a proper stance (still coated with the lightning armour) looks for hidan, kefa looks left and right and finally up, looking up he see's little fire balls come for him, kefa takes pride in his lightning armour, therefore kefa stands still and braces himself for the impact of the attack, since there's an armour kefa isn't as damaged all that*

Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

kefa looks up at hidan with a disgusted face and immediately stretches out his right hand, and releases his lightning chakra which forma a hound, the hounds comes running towards hidan, kefa then uses his left hand, raising it towards the sky while releasing an essence, the hound still runs after hidan, kefa makes a strike at the first place hidan moves to(like if you dodge the hound, then the first place you land is where the strike from above will hit)*

Kefa: i'm really pissed.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*kefa watches the kunai knife pierce hidan, but as he thought earlier, it will have no effect... But it was a distraction, the wind attack that kefa released deflected hidan's scythe, kefa watches on But as the steam clears up it becomes clear that hidan protected himself with an earth wall, kefa prepares to do a secondary attack, when all of a sudden the ground cracks and begins to shake, kefa realizes this and coats himself with lightning, making a lightning armour around himself. Therefore rendering the earth attack useless although kefa was left unbalanced, when the earth stops shaking, kefa takes a proper stance (still coated with the lightning armour) looks for hidan, kefa looks left and right and finally up, looking up he see's little fire balls come for him, kefa takes pride in his lightning armour, therefore kefa stands still and braces himself for the impact of the attack, since there's an armour kefa isn't as damaged all that*

Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

kefa looks up at hidan with a disgusted face and immediately stretches out his right hand, and releases his lightning chakra which forma a hound, the hounds comes running towards hidan, kefa then uses his left hand, raising it towards the sky while releasing an essence, the hound still runs after hidan, kefa makes a strike at the first place hidan moves to(like if you dodge the hound, then the first place you land is where the strike from above will hit)*

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

(u have to Dodge a jutsu woth another jutsu, you can't use free form. But let's keep going.)

Kefa:....you think that you have to land on the ground before I can hit you with the lightning?..hahahaha :zonder: .
    *as kefa says this he watches on as hidan releases the fire ball, kefa forms his own hand seals and spits out water, which forms. A wall in front of kefa, therefore blocking the fire ball*

Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

*kefa stares at hidan and watches his movements, kefa then waits for hidans scythe to land, kefa then immediately forms five hand seals and summon up four pillars, which encase hidan's scythe and also hidan, since he pulls himself towards the sycthe, the pillars release lightning and hidan gets shocked.*

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Kefa:...and just so you know, you don't have to be on the ground for my lightnig strike to hit you.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Who are we asking?....well okay ask any one, but do you want me to redo the move, or give up? And just so you know, its a five hand seal, so yes the fire ball will be very close to me, but I think I can make it and also you used a free form to dodge my lightning hound, and also to dodge lightning strike which from my RP times is totally rong . But let's ask a senseei any way.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

<_<

>_>

*Looks at name colour*

My name is Glowing yellow, not Blue or Orange... Regardless I have been asked to voice my opinion by one of my students...

Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post

@ the bolded sentence... Lightning Strike armour won't protect you from falling to the ground due to the earth shaking. But since the fight continued this has no effect on the battle, although a better counter would have been getting yourself of the ground... but I'm not sure if you have jutsu to do that other than summons.

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    *i realise the lightening armour counters my fire jutsu as i start to make a hand seal a lightening hound coms directly for me and clouds above appear*
    Hidan: planning on striking where i land ...then i wont land
    *i grip the wire coil and reef myself towards my scythe which has been knocked just behind you as i get pulling towards it i perform 6 hand seals and place my index finger and thumb on my mouth a blowing out a massive fireball only about 5 metres away from you
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

immediately after releasing the fireball i use the coil to flip myself upwards bringing my scythe to me and throwing it once again away from you and pulling myself to it as i throw a kunai with an explsove tag attached
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

Hidan: i can keep this up all day kid
    *by continueally moving to my scythe and keeping my self off the ground your clouds become usless*
    Free form counter to a jutsu is a no go in our RP, but again since the battle moved on this plays no part in the battle.
    On another note... I taught you a wind jutsu that you could have used for this instance and it's D-rank, too easy O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    (u have to Dodge a jutsu woth another jutsu, you can't use free form. But let's keep going.)

Kefa:....you think that you have to land on the ground before I can hit you with the lightning?..hahahaha :zonder: .
    *as kefa says this he watches on as hidan releases the fire ball, kefa forms his own hand seals and spits out water, which forms. A wall in front of kefa, therefore blocking the fire ball*

Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

*kefa stares at hidan and watches his movements, kefa then waits for hidans scythe to land, kefa then immediately forms five hand seals and summon up four pillars, which encase hidan's scythe and also hidan, since he pulls himself towards the sycthe, the pillars release lightning and hidan gets shocked.*

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Kefa:...and just so you know, you don't have to be on the ground for my lightnig strike to hit you.
    Okay, so as you are both Jounin you are both playing off the same speed factors... In this case, Deltareon used Fireball jutsu, you then see the fireball and perform five hand seals then release water to form the wall. Having a Sharingan it could have worked but as it is you are cutting it close. In my opinion, since the water originates from Kefa's mouth coupled with the fact it is an A-rank jutsu, he has enough time to counter but may suffer burns from the close proximity of the fireball before it made contact with the water.

Continue the move as is but in future pay attention to time frame, speed of jutsu, and the distance between each other.

That is all!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

' WTH .....shinta sama? ...hello!
    (i'm cool with the slight burn, but to be precise what shinta sama said was what I was aiming at, like the fire ball wall close to me before I released the wall. Its good, let's continue.)

*kefa releases his water wall right before the fire ball, sustaining some 1st degree burns due to the heat from the fire ball, kefa goes on to perform some hand signs while keeping his eyes in hidan, entering his third hand sign, kefa see's hidan perform a single hand sign and release fire, this disturbs kefa concentration therefore kefa doesn't complete this attack, kefa Immediately form hand seals and as he finshes his hand seals, hidan releases his wind attack which goes into conjunction with the fire, kefa Then spits out a wall of water like before protecting him from the scorching flames, kefa follows hidan movement as he eventually lands on the ground.*

Kefa: seems like your using your brain, mixing 2 elements that go well with each other, omoshirohair. Lemme me make it difficult for you now.

*kefa keeps talking to hidan to distract him as kefa then sends his water chakra through the ground to the spot hidan stands on, kefa then makes the water chakra form water which encases hidan in it*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Kefa: your not all That powerful, and also let's see you die.

*kefa then pulls out his sword from his back focuses his lightning chakra through the sword, kefa throws the sword towards hidan, who is in the water prison, as the sword gets closer kefa slaps his hands 2gether and the sword duplicates itself, having 3 swords coming for hidan all aimed at his frontal side, 1 the chest, 2 the stomach, 3 hidans private area , on impact the swords stab and shock hidan, kefa then make the original sword come back to him*

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

Kefa: the next attack would be worse.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

' WTH .....shinta sama? ...hello!
    (i'm cool with the slight burn, but to be precise what shinta sama said was what I was aiming at, like the fire ball wall close to me before I released the wall. Its good, let's continue.)

*kefa releases his water wall right before the fire ball, sustaining some 1st degree burns due to the heat from the fire ball, kefa goes on to perform some hand signs while keeping his eyes in hidan, entering his third hand sign, kefa see's hidan perform a single hand sign and release fire, this disturbs kefa concentration therefore kefa doesn't complete this attack, kefa Immediately form hand seals and as he finshes his hand seals, hidan releases his wind attack which goes into conjunction with the fire, kefa Then spits out a wall of water like before protecting him from the scorching flames, kefa follows hidan movement as he eventually lands on the ground.*

Kefa: seems like your using your brain, mixing 2 elements that go well with each other, omoshirohair. Lemme me make it difficult for you now.

*kefa keeps talking to hidan to distract him as kefa then sends his water chakra through the ground to the spot hidan stands on, kefa then makes the water chakra form water which encases hidan in it*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Kefa: your not all That powerful, and also let's see you die.

*kefa then pulls out his sword from his back focuses his lightning chakra through the sword, kefa throws the sword towards hidan, who is in the water prison, as the sword gets closer kefa slaps his hands 2gether and the sword duplicates itself, having 3 swords coming for hidan all aimed at his frontal side, 1 the chest, 2 the stomach, 3 hidans private area , on impact the swords stab and shock hidan, kefa then make the original sword come back to him*

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

Kefa: the next attack would be worse.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*kefa finalise his sword attack but to his un shown shocked expression, hidan used earth spikes to head into the air, kefa smirks :zonder:*

Kefa: this is what i've been waiting for....now you see why i'm call yami.(meaning darkness)

*as hidan is up in the air, kefa bits his left hand thumb till it bleeds and as he forms 3 hand signs, hidan uses the wind gale palm, kefa slams his hand on the ground, looks up at hidan*

Kefa: kuchiyose no jutsu.

Range: Short Range
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing the Snake → Ram → Bird hand seals, the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra in order to summon Leach. Leach is a Blue-winged Kookaburra who has cream-coloured upper and underparts barred with brownish markings. He has blue wings, brown shoulders and blue rump with a blue tail. Leach is considerably larger than most Kingfishers with a 3 meter wingspan and the capability to carry one human on his back. Leach has an affinity for the Wind element and can perform up to A-rank wind jutsu without hand seals. Leach can only use the following wind jutsus by flapping his wing(s) or by releasing them through his mouth.
    Wind jutsu usable by Leach:
    By flapping his wing(s);
    - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique,
    - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall,
    - Wind Release: Gale Palm,
    - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon,
    - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    By releasing through his mouth:
    - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    - Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    - Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave

Leach can also use the Genjutsu Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Notes:
    - Leach remains on the field for up to 5 turns,
    - Leach can carry only one human on his back,
    - Leach can only be summoned if the users has signed the Kingfisher contract and has the tattoo as proof of signing,
    - Each jutsu Leach uses counts towards one of the three usable per turn,
    - Can only be summoned once per battle.

*kefa summoned a huge bird, which appears under him, and immediately tales flight, heading towards hidan while he stills hovers in the air for some Time, the earth spikes become useless, as kefa heads towards hidan while on the bird that flies,*

Kefa: you are really not as powerful as you think, using 2 jutsu's just to dodge an attack, and also loosing chakra, i'll end your misery and uselessness in this shinobi world here and now.

*kefa closes in on hidan to be exact; 6metres(cause the bird is flying and its fast.), kefa opens his mouth and releases 4 fire balls, and at the same time his bird; leach releases 4 wind blasts in a way that the fire and the wind mixes and form 4 big flame which are aimed at hidan(pretty sure it'll hit you)*

Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Range: Short- Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

(about your scythe and spikes, I thought that due the summoning the scythe would either be pushed away by the puff of smoke, or that the bird flew in away/degree in which it goes above the scythe while flying towards you...but thanks For that, i'll be more realistic and precise, and also when a jutsu is used in a previous turn, you can't continue its use in the next turn(hence the fact that you continued the earth spikes from the previous jutsu use, we are moving on, but yoj should know that its invalid.)

*kefa releases his jutsu in conjunction with his bird, only to realise that hidan extended his spikes to push him away from the jutsu. Kefa stays on his bird which now hovers above in the air, kefa stands on his bird as he keeps his eyes on hidan who stands on his earth spike, kefa sees hidan form a hand sign and kefa could hear the earth rumble, kefa then look down to it and see's a massive rock rise up from the ground, coming up to his level in the air, kefa immediately raises his hand to they sky, still keeping his eyes on massive rock which is now getting above kefa to come down crashing on him, kefa releasing a lightning energy at the massive rock, therefore destroying the rocks into pieces(lightning is stronger than earth),

Type: Attack
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

kefa bird fly towards hidan, as the pieces of To rock fall to The ground, some pieces hit kefas bird but it doesn't go poof*

Kefa: you'll need more than that to send my bird back (a-rank and above jusu can make my bird go back)....

*kefa still on his bird closes in on hidan with ease, since they aren't that far away from each other, kefa forms 3 hand signs and then spits out a powerful water stream, as soon as be stops spitting the water, he uses a lightning attack which goes into conjunction with the water tech, hidan gets hit by the water and lightning tech since kefa isn't far from him.*

Range: Mid
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

going to point out 1 or 2 things wrong with your move

(Yes he didnt counter your moves earlier but you continued)
    okay so he is in the sky the earth SPIKES being your own chakra or not would have stabbed you aswell if they came from under you it actually starts infront of you.

2.The rock falling tech is useless your fighting on grass plain with a few earht spikes out of the reach of the bird and nefa wouldnt get him.ask a sensei it wouldnt because the pillars are only short range to mid range.

your other moves are pretty good like shinta sai work on your timeframe both of you.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

how did rocks get above him?

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

5 metres is short range 15 is mid 30 long shinta will correct me if im wrong if you fetch him tommorow.

and yes it was a mess up although goo move.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

@deltareon, yes I dodged your earth spikes, if you go back to that point you would see that I stated that I summoned the bird before you made the spikes, like as you supposingly used the earth spikes to take you up(which should kill you) and also u could have used a d-rank earth jutsu to just make a pillar that could rise you up, also moving on I stated as you got into the air, I summoned my bird, remember you made a pillar and then a gale palm wind tech that's when I summoned my bed, as for the scythe I also said that the way the bird flew was to dodge the scythe.(we arre being realistic, its a scythe not a jutsu so free form dodging is allowed.) and even if your spikes hit My summon its not enough cause you need an a rank jutsu to dispel it. Your rock hammer wouldn't work even though blaise said that there's grass, earth is under the grass so it would work, but if you say it would work, i'm flying up in the air, it'll take time for your hammer to be above me(as the description says) there's plenty time to avoid/evade it. And you didn't throw you scythe so how did I not dodge it. But yeah your learning that's why I say let's move on. And you earth spikes can't be on/ at my head. And 0-5metres short range, 5-15metres mid range, 15-25 long range. Like I said your still learning, and I too learn everytime.

@blaise you always come to my spars stalker ....lol.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*kefa's about to form his hand seals when he see's hidan smile he ponders on what happened, a Rock hits kefa's bird, kefa looks confused when a rock hits him hard, kefa immediately looks up while stretching his hand up and create a lightning wall, protecting him and his summoned bird, as kefa does this he makes his bird cast a genjutsu on hidan so that he won't do anything fishy (as kefa uses the lightning wall, leach the bird casts a genjutsu, the genjutsu prevents the use of further jutsu use from hidan therefore preventing the wind and fire jutsu. ), the lightning wall then destroys the rocks turning them into little harmless small rocks*

Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.

*and hidan gets caught in the genjutsu which makes his faint and fall off the earth spike and to the ground, as hidan Falls the scythe gets reeled in his direction(coming from behind kefa), kefa drops the lightning wall when the rock slide was over, kefa see's the scythe rope and therefore turns back, only to see the scythe, kefa jumps of his bird heading to the ground where hidan fell too(dodging the scythe), kefa forms a water sword in his right hand. As he heads closer to an unconscious hidan, aiming for his heart, he stabs the sword into it as he lands on hidan, and releases a sigh of relief that its all over*

Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Kefa: your light ways from defeating me, when you wake up from you immortality go and train and come back to meet me. *kefa jumps on his bird and flies off.*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*kefa stabs hidan and was about to walk away when he thought all was over, but as kefa pulls his sword out hidan grabs his next. followed by the earth spikes which then stab kefa and makes a splash, followed by. Hidans speech, all of a sudden kefa grabs the hand that hidan uses to choke/take hold of kefa's neck, kefa pushes hidan firmly backwards(pushing hidan backwards was to leave the earth spikes.) and quickly pulls out a kunai and slash his neck, making it go away from his body, turns out thay what splashed on hidan was water*

Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

Kefa: you see my friend your not the only one who has immortality. I'm kefa, Kami no yami(god lf darkness), and never downgrade me to your level.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Noooo you didn't state that you grabbed my neck while I stabbed yu, when I started talking was after I stabbed you and you said you grabbed my neck while I was talking, do you get? And you grabbed my neck giving me a chance to use a jutsu....stop sounding like a sour puss. Yeah your leaning that's why I let things go, but honestly from the free form avoiding jutsu yeah u made a lot of mistakes...I don't know what to say but even if you ask any sensei you did a lot of mistakes.....and also you can't spar with a bio that's not approved.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Stop talking about range and all that, u jusu uses no hand seals, mine doesn't use any and seals, its a water replacement jutsu read it, also its easily activated, and you talking about shock makes it worse if you scared what do you do? Stay there and wait for something to happen?, there's nothing wrong with my move, and you saying that your suna peeps are like its garbage its probably cause of u, even when shinta sama came, he corrected you a lot more, blaise came and did the same, i'm Experienced in role play, I dont make hardcore mistakes anymore and no jutsu is avoidable, you just have to think of a counter, i'm tired of Arguing call in anyone.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

deltaron the amount of mistakes you have made you really should be dead by your own hand with the earth spike tech.Your earth spikes come up from the ground aswell.by the time you stabbed him he would be water.

neilson your use of water replacement in invalid it turns you fully into water you cant control when you form that is the hozuki clans move.so in the end neither have wwon or died the battle will continue and if there is any more argueing than i will ask for it to be closed or ill comein andd attempted to kill you both.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

all you are doing wrong is miss interperating what is happening. that is all have any of your sensei reffered you to actuall ranges in metres. i know 5 metres is close range from shinta and the others from my other teachers that i have had.ill give you a situation you misunderstood.

Kefa summons bird you use earth spike and hammer when he is above in the air.

You used earth hammer and spikes.

The spikes were a good idea and if you used six or 4 earth pillars in a combo it would have gotten him but you didnt you used it by itself he is out of range .

earth hammer completely wouldve missed him aswell as it is not intended to be used the way you did.

you have really good ideas which i believe come from the fact you rp in konoha town alot. you just need to realise that in this rp there are certain things you can and cant do which are hell of alot different in konoha town.

for your first spar you have learnt alot and you did well to keep up with neilson as he is not the easiest person to fight with such limited arsenal.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

WTH how come your nice to blaise and mean to me @deltareon, I don't fancy this

@blaise when my sensei taught me water replacement tech, he said that it transforms parts of my body not my whole body that's why its not a hozuki clan tech, I know the tech your talking about and we skipped it cause kefa is not from the hozuki clan, but thanks for the compliment on me being strong and @deltareon I still say what I said reach a good roleplayers spar, and you' learn from there, my first battle was with a grim level shinobi and I was s-joining then, I learnt a lot from him,so do the same.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

meh how i was taught was different but that was back in 2010 so mightve changed.my first spar was against johniato takashi (korra) back in 2010 lols i was aburame back then.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Well okay, maybe that's it, you fought korra?....I wonder how you survived.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

korra was weaker back then and he lead a un official village that got squashed by the very old taka

howard,yard

and 1 or 2 others.
    oh he went easy aswell.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»