Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch!

OMG!! I know who Sasuke wants to see & why he brought back Orochimaru

When Sasuke brought back Orochimaru, Orochimaru said "I know the person who will answer all of your questions, the one who knows everything' At first I thought, the person Lee kicked wasn't Madara at all, it was a clone of Madara or maybe even an altered Zetsu and where Sasuke is headed (Konoha) is where the real Madara is waiting for him but then I re-read that chapter carefully and look what I came up with:

Why did he bring back Orochimaru? Because he knows Edo Tensei and is the only one willing to command Sasuke's wish and who was the only person Itachi opened up to about his feelings, plans, thoughts etc? Shisui. Orochimaru said they're going to a place he knows and goes to often, it's the Uchiha cemetery and I read it even once more and Sasuke mentioned 'Them' not just one person so it could be the entire Uchiha clan.

He doesn't know enough about what? The Uchiha clan massacre of course and why Itachi chose to do it, his feelings. Orochimaru said he's a child and doesn't have to know everything. Orochimaru obviously meant "you're a child you don't need to know because you won't understand sacrifice" He knew it would fortify his hate for Konoha even further and Orochimaru said he wants no part in the war and he wants the war to have nothing to do with him. If Sasuke's hate grows even further he will join Madara & Obito and if he does Sasuke will prompt Orochimaru to join him and Orochimaru will decline and Sasuke will kill him but why did Orochimaru agree then? Give me your opinions please

The ReeseKage of Brooklyn ReeseKage's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trollin fanboys since'88

Re: OMG!! I know who Sasuke wants to see & why he brought back Orochimaru

Good possibility.

I Keeps It Raspy... Bless Walker's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raspyness on extreme