View Poll Results: Would you agree to the Moons Eye Plan?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would

4 40.00%
  • No I wouldn't

5 50.00%
  • Other Opinion (Post it)

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obitos feelings need to be explained to this community

In the eyes of many people here at NB they find Obito to be a pathetic crybaby with no good reasons (Rins death) to back up his actions. I want to explain to you a bit how this character works if we would put ourselves in his situation.

Lets use our imagination a bit allright? Lets say theres a war going on, just like during the time of Obitos "suppossed death".

You, your friend and the girl you love deeply with all your heart and soul is together on a very important mission that can save many lifes during the war if it succeeds. However, things dont go as planned and you have to sacrifice yourself in order to save your friend from death. As you are on the verge of death your friend makes a promise to take care and protect the girl you love. Everything fades to darkness and you believe youre dead only to wake up and find out you somehow survived and theres a horror-looking old man standing infront of you. As time passes you find out that this man has been isolated for a very long time and through loneliness and hatred he came up with many twisted ideas. One idea he shares with you is that he can create a world where all your dreams come true, your deepest wishes is granted and not one single negative thing exists in that world. A world of winners, peace, love and happiness. Its everything you ever wanted, and he needs your help to make it happen. You dont feel like this old scary looking man can be trusted and you're longing home for your loved ones. You make an escape once the old man sleeps. You are now in the middle of the forest and against all odds you end up seeing from distance your friend and love. But something is wrong, shes lying on the ground with your friends arm pierced through her heart. Shes dead. Your friend, the one that promised to take care of her, to protect her, the last promise he made to you before you should have died, killed her. You cant understand anything, you have lost the love of your life at the hands of your own "friend". In your heart both are now gone. Your world falls apart. Trust, promises, words, nothing seems to matter anymore. Theres only pain, suffering and grief now. You begin to remember the things the old man said back then, about the dream world. In that world you can make everything as you wanted right? Then erase everything and make it like it used to be or even better. People suffer everyday but it can be changed. You decides to go through with the plan of the old man and to do whats neccesarry, even if the methods are brutal the results will make up for it.

Now, would you call yourself a pathetic crybaby for going through that? I wouldnt. Id do exactly as Obito.
    Everyone seeks peace in their own way. Madara and Obito does it through a brutal method while Naruto try to make people understand each other so they can end the worlds conflicts, which is hard to do in a world where both good and evil exist. You cant blame Obito for ending up as he did, he went through alot, and him ending up with Madara that brainwashed him with twisted ideas didnt make it better, but at the same time I can understand him. If I went through what Obito did, Id do whatever it takes to create the dream world and Im sure most of you would do the same.

I think Obito is a great character that symbols a person thats been through the darkness the world suffer and has the opportunity to change it to the better and he does whatever it takes to make it happen.

I do understand the difference in the real deal and not. Peace in the dream world only exist in the dream world. The real world is unaffected. However if I was in Obitios positition I wouldnt care. I'd drag every single person on earth along with myself to the dream world.

How would you do? Do you still see him as a pathetic character? Share your thoughts and discuss.

Last edited by ForeverYoung; 01-17-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >

Re: Obitos feelings need to be explained to this community

Obito cried because Kakashi killed Rin

People called Chouji fat, and he toughed it out like the big brave boy that he is! Nanananana

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

he needs to learn coping skills and get over it and if he wants revenge just kill Kakashi

don't go trying to bend the world to make it your dream land so you who is now 30 can hook up with a 13 year old

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow wall of text, but i agree with u

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    See you soon

Never saw him as pathetic but of the main 4 Uchiha he is definitely the most tacky. And people call Sasuke a crybaby...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito is the best thing that happened to this war.

What he says is actually true; it's too bad Naruto can't seem to understand him. You can't use 'hope' as an excuse; you're bound to fail.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i know how obito feels. the afterlife is like a lucid dream so you get whatever you want in your personal afterlife

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

i didnt read your whole thread..not because im a troll or too lazy but because i already have my own opinion on this topic.. in my opinion something "drastic" like obitos moon eye plan is the ONLY possible way to create a world in peace.. as long as there are people and there is individuality and feelings there will always be problems and such. in obitos world he creates a utopia.. a perfect world...even thoug its an illusion who cares? no one wuld notce the difference..especially if your born into it.. you have to read the book "a brave new world" from huxley its about a possible way of our society in the future where there also is no war.. the world and idea is pretty similar to obitos plan^^ they create all people and make them all the same and such..really its perfect. the only SACRIFICE we would have to do is to give up our "freedom" this is where many people would say heck no im not gonna do this.. but think about it..most people who say this already have a nice life...but what about thse who dont have it? what about poor people or war orphans? in my opinion it would be only fair to give up my freedom so other people would have their peace.. would gladly give up my freedom for that reason..

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    don't go trying to bend the world to make it your dream land so you who is now 30 can hook up with a 13 year old
    To be together with Rin is not the only reason hes doing it. He wants to create peace and happiness within it. He'll make everyone get their dream true, dont you remember what he said to Naruto? "Ill even make you Hokage there". I also doubt he'll make himself look the way he does now in there..Being half zetsu and all that.. He'll probably make himself young again, like before the incident.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why cause a war over 1 lousy girl who didn't even liked him,
    and to put the blame on the world, when kakashi is obviously to blame ................. Pathetic

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kisuke View Post
    and to put the blame on the world, when kakashi is obviously to blame ................. Pathetic
    which manga have you been reading? you must see whats underneath the underneath....its not because he loves rin and wants her back..he wants to change the world, simply by the fact that something so cruel like his life is even possible..because there are thousends and thousends of people suffering and living a cruel and obnoxious life... the same goes for nagato. most people simly cant really understand their objectiv..they see whaat CAUSED them to do what they did and call them pathetic or crybaby.. yea most people would simply accet the situation and move on..but people like obito or nagato..which had a huge ambition during their whole life and which was broken a terrible way, try to change this world so other people dont suffer this way..so other people dont have their ambitions and life goals crushed..

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kisuke View Post
    You dont see the big picture. Its not only because of that. Its just like Madara said, as long as there's winners, there will always be losers. If there's love, there is hate. People will never understand each other. It will never be peace. Madaras plan is the only way.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    To be together with Rin is not the only reason hes doing it. He wants to create peace and happiness within it. He'll make everyone get their dream true, dont you remember what he said to Naruto? "Ill even make you Hokage there". I also doubt he'll make himself look the way he does now in there..Being half zetsu and all that.. He'll probably make himself young again, like before the incident.
    he was just trying to mamipulate Naruto like he did Nagato he could care less about their happiness

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

personally i think it's not because he wants to be with Rin. it's what he felt after she died. it's Madara's ideals he wants. losing Rin just helped him see and understand Madara's way. you dont see him saying he wants to be with Rin. he wants it the way it was before and siding with Madara he could have it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

of course no one would give up his freedom...because most people are too selfish...they wouldt give up something they have so other people who dont have ANYthing could be happier.... thas sad, but thats how our society is...selfissh

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I want to obtain all the
    techniques and gain a true
    understanding of everything in
    this world. The first one to
    mix blue and yellow called the
    new colour "green".
    I want to do something similar
    to that. If blue is the
    chakra, then yellow is

Obito will not be alive in the dream world right? He has to give his life up to bring Madara back to life. He is getting played. He is a crybaby hands down.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    of course no one would give up his freedom...because most people are too selfish...they wouldt give up something they have so other people who dont have ANYthing could be happier.... thas sad, but thats how our society is...selfissh
    ya it's selfish not wanting to give up our free will so a pedo can have his dream world

Legendary Sannin Resurrected Orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, Obito isn't the crybaby everyone makes him out to be. His ideals are more realistic than Naruto's in my opinion. Still I wouldn't have gone along with the Moon's Eye Plan, instead I would have done Pain's goal, peace through pain and fear.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

ya it's selfish not wanting to give up our free will so a pedo can have his dream world

you just proved my point think abou it seriously...
    im out of here, not gonna argue with people who dont want to understand

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard1982 View Post
    Obito will not be alive in the dream world right? He has to give his life up to bring Madara back to life. He is getting played. He is a crybaby hands down.
    Judging by his attitude and comments towards Edo Madara I bet he will betray him and go on with the plan through his own way.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go suck on a lemon!

He didn't kill Kakashi cause he knows that it wasn't his fault!
    We don't know why he did it, but that is the ninja world they live in, and the war they're fighting..
    If it wasn't Kakashi that day it would've been someone else a day, month or years later.

He doesn't want revenge or to bring Rin back - he could have used nagato's rinne tensei or edo tensei, or just searched the world for a ressurection jutsu.

NO he wants to change the world, so there are no wars between ninja, there are no people killing each other, and seeing the people close to you die.

He actually is doing it for others not for himself, cause he has to die for the plan to happen, and he doesn't hesitate to give his live away, so others can be free of pain.

Idk if that makes him a crybaby, or if his methods are justifiable, but just to let you know if you see the one you love die, you have no meaning to live and if you're prone to hatred, you just want to destroy the world and everyone in it.

And that is not the case for Obito, so I can only say that he is the exact opposite of a crybaby.

And to all the 12-year old, haters:

you can write whatever you want it won't change anyone's opinion so just keep the hate to yourself, I sure as hell don't give a @#%$

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterX View Post
    He didn't kill Kakashi cause he knows that it wasn't his fault!
    We don't know why he did it, but that is the ninja world they live in, and the war they're fighting..
    If it wasn't Kakashi that day it would've been someone else a day, month or years later.

He doesn't want revenge or to bring Rin back - he could have used nagato's rinne tensei or edo tensei, or just searched the world for a ressurection jutsu.

NO he wants to change the world, so there are no wars between ninja, there are no people killing each other, and seeing the people close to you die.

He actually is doing it for others not for himself, cause he has to die for the plan to happen, and he doesn't hesitate to give his live away, so others can be free of pain.
    lies he just wants to bang a 13 year old

Idk if that makes him a crybaby, or if his methods are justifiable, but just to let you know if you see the one you love die, you have no meaning to live and if you're prone to hatred, you just want to destroy the world and everyone in it.

And that is not the case for Obito, so I can only say that he is the exact opposite of a crybaby.

you can write whatever you want it won't change anyone's opinion so just keep the hate to yourself, I sure as hell don't give a @#%$
    lies he just wants to bang a 13 year old and finally loose his v-card

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lies he just wants to bang a 13 year old and finally loose his v-card
    Not sure if trolling or serious. How old are you? 12?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

pretty much 12 i guess...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

17 actually and i see what his plan is for real face it Obito is the prime definition of a stalker this was proven in his flashbacks before Rin died

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»