View Poll Results: Which team is better, Bayern or Man.U?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayern Munchen

9 64.29%
  • Manchester United

5 35.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bayern or Man.United

Which of these teams do you think is better? Bayern or Man.United...
    Also, give a reason why Bayern or Man.U is better.

At least, for the moment or in the past 2 years...

Last edited by -God of War-; 01-17-2013 at 07:55 PM.

The Head of Inuzuka Clan kibainuzuka's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Bayern or Man.United

man utd...simple rvp>gomez,rooney>ribery,robben,valencia>schweinste iger,ferguson>guardiola

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I prefer Bayern,
    and I cant wait till Madrid crush Man U next month.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

up barca

Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >

Utd are better. Their chemistry slightly surpasses Bayern's. I'd say in terms of attack, Bayern are better, but Utd have the better defense. Bayern are hungry this year though, after making it to two finals in the last four years, and losing. Their definitely hungry.

RVP > Gomez

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You guys seem to forget that Bayern knocked out Man U in the Champions League awhile back
    and Robin> whole of man u

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My vote, goes to Bayern. Simple...

Bayern are in the top of their league, since from the start of it. They only lost once at the first half of the session.
    I'll wait for more votes, to comment more.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    he Rat Prince |
    #TheOneShottedOnes |
    #VivaLaKumo!

Manchester United is the best of course.
    (Im an Arsenal fan but when they lost to Manchester City monday i took a break from them)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace of the fire fist View Post
    Utd are better. Their chemistry slightly surpasses Bayern's. I'd say in terms of attack, Bayern are better, but Utd have the better defense. Bayern are hungry this year though, after making it to two finals in the last four years, and losing. Their definitely hungry.

RVP > Gomez
    Yes, Van Persie is better than Gomez. But you should compare him with Muller that has been in a perfect form this session.

Bayern are having a better attack, but also a better midfield!
    Defence, Man.U better? Come on! At least not this year. Bayern are still better.
    Compare the results:
    Bayern's
    Man.United's

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by kibainuzuka View Post
    man utd...simple rvp>gomez,rooney>ribery,robben,valencia>schweinste iger,ferguson>guardiola
    such a ignorant c***

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    And im the one to blame aint
    no loving me </3

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kisuke View Post
    I prefer Bayern,
    Same here. Imma Madrid fan and i want madrid to win Man utd (Inshallah) .. Bayern will get more better with pep as well

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima

bayern is better then manU in my eye's bayern got better middlefielders and manu has only RVP and the rest suck asses,rooney is just normal and valencia/nani<robben/ribbery

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kisuke View Post
    I prefer Bayern,
    Real Madrid will be the ones getting crushed, the way they've been playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace of the fire fist View Post

RVP > Gomez
    Barca and Man U are just as hungry, if not more.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Inferiority complex huh ?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Over the years man united have been better ,by winning premier leagues consecutive until last year, but for the moment bayern Munich is on fire and is chasing the treble so i think bayern is the better side.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anyone who says United knows absolutely nothing about Football.

The only thing that United feasibly wins in is Striking (and even then it's extremely close). Everywhere else Bayern destroys United. United has no Midfield, Bayern is top 3 in the World for Midfield (Barcelona and Juventus are 1st and 2nd respectively). Defence? United? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bayern wins there too. And goalkeeping is another no-contest show in favor of Bayern.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

United is historic club and has probably biggest fan base... but it doesn't mean it has to be better... I'd find it difficult to call United > Bayern. People who rush with statment like that should be considered as a little punk

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Manchester United. Duh. Rooney + RvP = best attacking lineup in the world :D They won the Premier League 2 seasons ago, last season were edged only by Man City through the last shot of the season. They were runners up in the Champions league 2 years ago I think, although they were crap last year :P . Bayern = no titles last 2 seasons . Both teams top the league atm but honestly I have to say Man U is better, not because I'm a fan, but because I actually think they're better.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kibainuzuka View Post
    So much ignorance in this thread and this comment is at the peak of it. I support Manchester United btw and Munich destroy them as of right now. Man U have their weakest team in a long time and Bayern are playing really well. Munich,Madrid and Barca is where the power is at right now though Madrid have dropped of the pedal. The fact that u compared Valencia to Schweini shows ur ignorance. Schweini is in the centre of midfield controlling play and Valencia is a winger. Do u even watch Munich??

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by vincaocao View Post
    Manchester United. Duh. Rooney + RvP = best attacking lineup in the world :D They won the Premier League 2 seasons ago, last season were edged only by Man City through the last shot of the season. They were runners up in the Champions league 2 years ago I think, although they were crap last year :P . Bayern = no titles last 2 seasons . Both teams top the league atm but honestly I have to say Man U is better, not because I'm a fan, but because I actually think they're better.
    in EPL you mean? RVP + Rooney is far from best attacking line up in the world :3

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

To all my fellow United fans, stop going overboard. Take pride in the crest but that doesn't signify that you should start speaking whatsoever. Same to Bayern fans too though, it's utterly rude to say things like 'United got no midfield' or 'Only RVP is good' - which are completely nonsense.

I won't go by 1000 routes, atm, Bayern are a better team than United since 2012, I'd say. There's no shame to say that. That being said, Bayern are beatable and United are not as bad as some fanboys of Bayern are saying. So, Itachi Minato - Man U definitely don't have their weakest team in a long time though Bayern probably got its best team since 1997-2002 years imo. United have a better European record than Bayern since the historic 1999 win of United btw.

With a good day, United can defeat Bayern - the margin is not so big. Sure, Bayern wins in midfield and defence but United has a clear upper hand in offence. And as someone said, when a wonderful defence takes on a wonderful strikeforce, it's the midfield who's battle-decider. I think, it's on that basis that Bayern can say to have taken an edge over United since 2012. But, United won't be pushovers in midfield thanks to the exceptional work-rate of the likes of Cleverley, Carrick, Rooney, Valencia ect... Sure, Bayern will have upper hand but it'll be tighter than what you think on paper.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    To all my fellow United fans, stop going overboard. Take pride in the crest but that doesn't signify that you should start speaking whatsoever. Same to Bayern fans too though, it's utterly rude to say things like 'United got no midfield' or 'Only RVP is good' - which are completely nonsense.

I won't go by 1000 routes, atm, Bayern are a better team than United since 2012, I'd say. There's no shame to say that. That being said, Bayern are beatable and United are not as bad as some fanboys of Bayern are saying. So, Itachi Minato - Man U definitely don't have their weakest team in a long time though Bayern probably got its best team since 1997-2002 years imo. United have a better European record than Bayern since the historic 1999 win of United btw.

With a good day, United can defeat Bayern - the margin is not so big. Sure, Bayern wins in midfield and defence but United has a clear upper hand in offence. And as someone said, when a wonderful defence takes on a wonderful strikeforce, it's the midfield who's battle-decider. I think, it's on that basis that Bayern can say to have taken an edge over United since 2012. But, United won't be pushovers in midfield thanks to the exceptional work-rate of the likes of Cleverley, Carrick, Rooney, Valencia ect... Sure, Bayern will have upper hand but it'll be tighter than what you think on paper.
    In a long time I meant last ten years or so and I stand by that statement, Care to prove me wrong?? BTW the margin would not be that big but I am sure bayern would win

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    in EPL you mean? RVP + Rooney is far from best attacking line up in the world :3
    They were the 2011-12 E(B)PL top 2 scorers in the league. Fine, list your best attacking line up in the world then. :3

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    In a long time I meant last ten years or so and I stand by that statement, Care to prove me wrong?? BTW the margin would not be that big but I am sure bayern would win
    Well, I'm here to debate - that's my role on the Sports section. So, I'll definitely try to prove you wrong.

Starting with this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...l-history.html

Somehow, take your time and read it. Furthermore, I feel that this side is better than the past last 2 seasons. Sure, we did reach the CL Final in 2011 but my point isn't in squad depth. For the past 2 years, ManU has invested a lot in youth and also had some bright players out from its academy. The likes of De Gea, Chicharito, Welbeck, Jones, Evans, Cleverley, Rafael, Fabio, Smalling, Buttner, Powell ect... And it's truly this season, that most of them seem to have improve the most and surpass a level of their play. They are much more reliant, confident and simply better in everything that they do now. Under an RVP in his best, a more complete Rooney & a Carrick who finally seem to have finish his degree under the Scholes/Giggs fictional academy, I'd say this side are better than the past 2 years. Despite the poor form of our wingers and the defensive issues.

Then there's the 2006/07 Squad which was the year, Ruud left and Rooney/Ronaldo finally became world-class. We had a good season and CR7/Wazza ended co-best-scorers for United with 23 goals each. However, they were not at their best yet and somehow, this was a transitional season as Ruud's departure was the end of one era and was the emergence of a new one - the era of CR7, Park, Rooney, Evra, Vidic, Carrick & Fletcher. Indeed, as proven, they did become better as seasons passed and the following year, we won the CL and League in 2008. It's those crop of players (besides now-sold CR7 & Park) who are now the leaders at United currently (mainly Rooney, Carrick, Vidic, Evra). And somehow, I feel that the current side with improved youth and those key players of 5 years ago are better than the squad of 2006/07.

Finally, if you want to talk about squad depth, then the current side is definitely better than 2003/04 ManU's squad. The departure of Beckham left a huge hole in United. Luckily, Ruud retained its awesome & magical form and Giggs/Scholes were at nearly their best too. However, we barely had more than 13 good starters for the teams. It seriously lacked depth on the bench and reserves. We had a lot of arrivals that year too, to compensate for that. A kid named Cristiano Ronaldo obviously, Saha as striking partner for Ruud, Alan Smith, Djemba-Djemba, Tim Howard, Heinze notably... But all those were far from their best yet in that 2003/04 season as Becks was sorely missed. We ended 3rd that year and the following season in 2004/05. After 2004, we always finished 2nd or 1st. So yeah, this side is also better than 2003/04.

As for your so-called certainty, if it's your belief, then that's up to you. But nothing is certain in football... I'd say, it's 60-40 chance in favor of Bayern. But those percentage can go for a toss, when the 22 players step on the green pitch.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vincaocao View Post
    They were the 2011-12 E(B)PL top 2 scorers in the league. Fine, list your best attacking line up in the world then. :3
    Iniesta and Messi would love to have a word with them Perhaps Messi/E'too both scored over 35 goals in 08/09. If we go further back there was Di Stefano/Puskas as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»